Traffic Girl Ch. 23

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
3.9k words
4.75
7.9k
8

Part 23 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: In some ways, this chapter begins the pinnacle of the Traffic Girl saga. A lot will happen in the next few chapters, and I thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting. It has been a joy to experience this with you.

* * *

Our Vegas weekend couldn't have gotten off to a better start, and we hadn't even left yet. James, Kat's fiance, had lost his phone the first night of his bachelor party in Mexico. His contact with her would be limited. That meant our three nights in Vegas were largely going to be unfettered. The other pre-Vegas stroke of luck came with my Bellagio host, Nicole. She had come through with a two-bedroom villa. It was 6,500 square feet, had a private gym and massage room, a private pool and outdoor hot tub, and 24-hour butler service.

Much to my glee, I also had scored an invitation to Kat's wedding. A handful of guys at my bank who had hung out with James regularly in the months leading up to it received them in the second wave of invites. It was delicious when Kat told me. She marveled at how I'd been able to get on the list. I told her it was only the first of many surprises that would come in the month leading up to her nuptials.

We rode in a limo to the airport for our Vegas adventure, drinking 1996 Krug and chatting with the ease of a couple, which I had started to realize is exactly what we were. Even if it was a non-traditional setup.

"You'll never believe this," Kat said suddenly, "but someone bought all our fine china place settings from the registry. All of them. All twelve!"

"I know," I said casually and locked my eyes on hers with my warmest gaze.

"You did not," she said, shaking her head but smiling.

"Of course I did," I said.

"It's so sexy to know you're the one who got me the plates I'll use on every special occasion," she said. The wickedness underlying our affair was something equally delicious to us both.

I slid my hand behind her neck and pulled her to me. We kissed deeply.

"I love you," I said, "and I want you to know that everything this weekend is a celebration of that. I really hope you like it."

"Everything you do for me is perfect," she said.

* * *

The flight in first class was uneventful, we caught a mild buzz on bad wine, and the Bellagio limo met us at baggage claim. But that was one wrinkle on this trip -- we didn't have any bags. I told Kat she didn't need to bring anything but her purse. She was excited that the Bellagio was our destination. We got handsy with each other a bit as the limo made its way up the Strip. We had arrived before lunch, so traffic was fairly light. Kat was surprised when we entered the Bellagio property and didn't drive under the famous portecocher. Instead, the driver took us underneath the hotel.

Nicole greeted us there at the private entrance to the villas.

"Mr. Cameron," she said formally, "I think you'll find everything has been prepared in accordance with your instructions."

"Thank you, Nicole," I said. "I really appreciate your help. This is my guest of honor, Kat. Kat, this is Nicole, my host."

Kat extended a less than enthusiastic hand, which Nicole shook warmly. I noticed a new addition to Nicole's left hand.

"I see congratulations are in order!" I said.

Kat lit up when she noticed the gleaming, massive diamond ring. "Congratulations!" she said, apparently the hardware made her feel less threatened by the smoldering sexuality Nicole carried with her.

"Thank you," Nicole said as we walked. "You're probably as surprised as I was. But I'm not someone to let the right opportunity pass when it comes along. I feel so grateful."

"You'll have to send him our congratulations," I said, wondering who in the last three weeks since I had seen her -- and fucked her -- had made the move.

At the villa, Nicole passed us off to our butler and told me to text her if there was anything we needed. The butler offered a tour, and I waved it off with two hundred-dollar bills. Kat and I wanted our time.

"John," Kat said, dumbfounded, "this is beyond extraordinary!"

"I wanted something truly special for this weekend," I said. "You can't stay here without an invitation."

"I'm guessing your invitation came from your host?" she said. I nodded. "I'd watch for her. She gives me terrible vibes."

"You should," I laughed. "Three weeks ago when I was out here, she didn't even mention a boyfriend."

"You fucked her, didn't you?" Kat said without accusation.

I looked her dead in the eye. "Yeah," I said, "several times."

She kissed me. "You really were willing to do anything to make this weekend a dream," she said. "How was she?"

"Good," I said. "Very good. A little mechanical, like it lacked emotion, but..." I let my voice trail off.

"It takes a lot to make me jealous," she said. "I'm jealous of her. She's very beautiful."

"It was a transaction," I said, playing it off. "We needed to get this villa."

"Even if it meant fucking a hot piece of ass," she teased.

We walked through the massive house-within-a-hotel. Five bathrooms. The private gym and massage room. Two bedrooms with king beds. A professional kitchen and large dining room. A wet bar that was stocked with two cases of Champagne, white Burgundy, and good red wine. The outside was the biggest draw. A full sitting area comprising lounge chairs and a marble coffee table sat beneath a canopy, while the expansive backyard included a pool and hot tub. The entire area was walled off. Not much of a view, and theoretically anyone in the hotel tower could look down on us, but it was intimate and perfect.

"I'm speechless," Kat said, drinking it all in. "It's exquisite. But I'm afraid of having to walk around naked everywhere since you wouldn't let me bring clothes!"

I laughed again. I led us inside, popped a bottle of rosé Champagne, and took Kat to the bedroom. I opened a walk-in closet, and Kat squealed.

"John, this is too much!" she said.

Three cocktail dresses hung inside, each with a matching set of lingerie and pair of heels, as well as a matching butt plug. There were bathing suits, a robe, workout clothes, casual outfits, and loungewear.

"You'll be naked a lot," I said, "but I also wanted to ensure you looked the part."

"And what part is that?" she inquired.

"Mine," I said. We kissed again, tasting the superb Champagne on each other's tongues.

My closet was similarly outfitted. I had gone all-in. As Kat stripped and changed into her robe, I opened the room to the safe using the passcode Nicole and I had agreed to. Inside was an embarrassing amount of the best cocaine available. I changed the safe's code, removed the coke, and closed it again.

"One more surprise," I said, admiring Kat's smooth body as I held out the bag of coke.

"Holy shit," she said, "that looks like it's almost uncut." She put her finger inside and got a small pinch from the cake-like cube. She crushed it up between her fingers and sniffed. "Oh, fuck me," she said. "This is so pure. Like so pure we'll have to be smart about how much we do!"

She gave me a little taste. Her assessment was spot on.

"Nicole really came through," I said.

"I'm okay that you fucked her," she said. "This villa and the coke? Worth my bit of jealousy."

We kissed, only to be interrupted by the doorbell of the villa.

"There's lunch," I said.

I had arranged for us to have Picasso's superb scallops with potato mousseline and veal jus delivered for us, to accompany a bottle of Montrachet. There were no limits to the indulgence I wanted on this trip.

We savored lunch. The wine, a 2002 Louis Jadot Le Montrachet, was exquisite. As we ate, I also let Kat in on some of our plans for the weekend.

"We have dinner at 8:30 tonight at Carbone," I said. "That's at Aria. Do you want to gamble?"

"Of course!" she said. "I'm yours, along for the ride. If you want to do blow and fuck nonstop for three days, I'm fine with it."

"There will be plenty of that, don't you worry!" I said. The positive energy rush from our surroundings and the flawless meal would be enough to sustain us for a while, but that's not how Kat and I operated. We always pushed the envelope.

Two female attendants with model-quality good looks cleared our dishes away.

"I'm dying to do a line of this," she said, pulling the coke out of her robe pocket. "It's going to take some work to chop it up."

"Take a look in the drawers in the bar," I said. Kat looked at me curiously.

We walked to the bar, my hand cupping her butt, and I showed her. There was full paraphernalia, including a grinder.

"You can just grind it up, darling," I said, beaming.

"Oh fuck, this is so next level," she said, absolutely in heaven. She broke off a generous piece of flaky coke and put it into the contraption, which consisted of a grinder, cap, and sieve. As she leaned over the bar to prep our party favors, I pushed her robe up her hips.

"You do that," I said, "and I'm going to do this." I slid my cock into her pussy. It was soaking wet. She groaned but didn't stop working on preparing the blow. I fucked her steadily. There was so much heat built up between us, I could feel the pressure rising in me already.

"I want to party nonstop this weekend," Kat said. "Who knows when we'll get the chance again."

"We will," I said. "You're going to be speechless. Trust me."

After several minutes, she had the lines prepared and snorted two for herself.

"Holy fucking shit," she said. "This is so fucking good. Maybe the best coke I've ever had. And with your dick in me? God, I'm in heaven."

"I want you fucked up and fucked all weekend long, babe," I told her. My cock knew her so well. The angle against the bar counter was perfect to let my whole length slide against her clit.

"I'm so high and on fire right now," she panted, her breath rapidly uneven. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna fucking cum. Oh god!"

I didn't stop the upward thrusts as we rode the wave of her orgasm. Her pussy made a pleasant squelching sound as I kept up the pace.

"Just cum in me so we can go gamble," Kat urged me.

She started squeezing her cunt tightly and fondling my balls until I felt the unmistakable tingle.

"Come on, daddy, fuck your little coke whore," she continued. "Give me that cum so you can make me bend over the craps table with sticky thighs. Let everyone see what a slut I am for you."

I could feel the force of my cum shooting into her. It was like my cock erupted in rivets of sperm inside her. She moaned in pure bliss.

"That's my good boy," she said. "Give me that big load."

The intensity of that first quickie gave us a ton of energy. So did the cocaine. I hit a couple lines after we got dressed, just before we went to hit the tables. Kat filled a bullet and vial for us to take with us. She wore a white tennis dress that showed a lot of thigh. We were showered and refreshed and ready to gamble.

I kissed her just before we left the villa. "You look really gorgeous," I said.

"You say that to all the girls you meet wearing a butt plug," she teased.

I raised my eyebrows and, just as she walked out the front door, lifted her skirt so I could see the red jeweled top of the plug. I smacked her firm bubble butt and smoothed the skirt with more fervor than was necessary, and we made our way to the casino.

It was still early Friday afternoon, but the Bellagio was bustling with the weekend crowd. I had played mostly in the high roller room on recent trips, but with Kat on my arm, I wanted a crowded craps table to show her off. We found one with a $100 limit near the casino cage that buzzed with energy as we approached. I loved craps for the low house edge, but the social aspect was its biggest attraction.

I cashed in for $5,000 each, and we took a spot at the rear of the table, near the stick man. Kat drew the lurid attention of every male at the table. She smiled her TV smile and drank it all in, the wine buzz and cocaine high making her playful and flirtatious. When she laid down chips for bets, she made a production of leaning as far over the table as possible, much to the delight of the admiring onlookers. Play was choppy at first, with points hard to come by and numbers hit or miss.

When it was Kat's turn with the dice, the table heated up. In a big way. She rolled back-to-back elevens, sending cheers across the table. After, she made four points in a row, sprinkled liberally with sixes and eights to help pad a successful run. We drank Champagne and saw our bankroll grow from a combined $10,000 to $25,000. I bet aggressively. I loved seeing the lecherous eyes follow Kat's every move. She high-fived and hugged other players as her roll continued. Her skirt crept higher. At one point, I slid my hand across her butt to pull it down as it threatened to reveal her whole ass.

"He doesn't want everyone seeing my butt plug!" Kat exclaimed. It drew whoops from the table. "I'm serious," she said. "I'm not as innocent as I look."

The table roared again at that and another eleven rolled coming out. "It's true," I said. "Just don't tell her fiance that!"

When she crapped out, we took a bathroom break to hit the coke bullet.

"Oh my god, that was so much fun!" Kat said. "And this blow is so good, baby. I'm numb and flying. Can we keep playing?"

I held her hand, and we walked over to a blackjack table. It was quiet, and we played quickly. We ordered more Champagne, and Nicole came to check on us.

"Is everything to your satisfaction, Mr. Cameron?" she said, looking professional in a button down, black slacks, and a matching blazer.

"Oh, he was extremely satisfied," Kat interjected. Both women laughed.

"It's beyond expectations, Nicole," I said.

"The setup of your bar was to your liking?" she asked, referencing the cocaine.

"Incomparable," I said.

Kat looked at Nicole directly. "It's unbelievable," she said. "Above and beyond. Come by for a toast if you have a chance. I know you've gone to the next level to make this perfect." I recognized the touch of acidity in her words. It was the same as when she spoke about James.

Nicole bid us goodbye, and our good fortunes at the table continued. We played all six spots at the table between the two of us and hit a killer run of splits and double-downs, all of which seemed to turn out in our favor. Within an hour, we had pushed our winnings to $50,000.

"Shouldn't we quit?" Kat said. "This is insane!"

I agreed. It was time to color up. Most of it we left with the casino, but I cashed in some. Kat hit the bathroom while I finished the paperwork and came back looking high and horny, just the way I liked her.

We walked through the casino and into the Bellagio shops, with its boulevard of luxury brands. I steered Kat into Tiffany.

"What are you playing at?" she asked.

"Let's use some of these ill-gotten gains," I said. "Pick something nice."

A statuesque saleswoman approached us.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" she said in a surprisingly sing-song, energetic voice.

"Diamonds? Pearls? What are you thinking, darling?" I addressed Kat.

"This is overwhelming!" she said. "But, maybe, a tennis bracelet?"

"Bracelets! We have wonderful options!" the saleswoman said and marched immediately toward a glass case. She pulled out four different items. They ranged from ostentatiously encrusted in diamonds to more classic and understated.

Kat tried on all of them, but her final choice was immediate and obvious. She chose a platinum chain linking together twenty-three diamonds.

"It is absolutely enchanting," the saleswoman said. "It's made for your delicate wrist." She was skilled at her job.

"Are you sure?" Kat looked at me, a serious undertone in her eyes.

I smiled broadly. "We just won three times that much at the tables," I said. "I'm sure."

She wore the bracelet out of the store, an extra bounce in her step. She turned around and kissed me. "I will always cherish this," she said. I kissed her back.

"I can't wait until you wear it on date night," I said.

"You are so naughty," she teased.

We evaluated our next move. It was only four o'clock, which left plenty of time before dinner.

"Honestly," Kat said, "the plug is starting to be a little uncomfortable. And I wouldn't mind using our pool."

"I wouldn't mind using you, either," I said, as we held hands and walked in the direction of the villa.

* * *

Our butler had laid out an afternoon snack for us at the bar. A bottle of Cristal was chilling on ice next to fifty grams of oscietra caviar and traditional accompaniments.

"Well, now we have it all, babe," I said. "The three c's -- champagne, caviar, and cocaine!"

"Four c's," Kat shot back. "Don't forget cock." She ran a hand over my jeans and cupped my bulge.

"You're right," I said. "Now, as cute as you look in that tennis outfit, take it off. The rule this weekend is that we're not allowed to wear clothes while we're hanging out in the villa."

"What about the staff?" she said.

I shrugged. "It's the rule," I repeated. "For both of us."

We stripped and left our clothes in a pile as we embraced. I ran my hands up and down her body, enjoying how firm and toned she had become in the run-up to the wedding. I removed the butt plug and left it on the floor. We put together plates of caviar, and I poured coupes of Champagne, which we took out to the pool deck. It was a glorious Vegas day in late spring. Hot but not overly so. The water of the pool looked inviting, with the hot tub jets humming in the background. Kat also brought our coke kit. This was going to be an afternoon of indulgence in the lap of decadence.

We ate caviar and drank Cristal. Kat sat on my lap and fed me perfectly topped blinis.

"I feel like I'm living inside a fantasy," she said. "We're five minutes from the casino. You can hear the cars on the Strip. This is one of the busiest places in the whole world, and we are completely insulated from it inside this perfect little paradise."

My eyes searched her face, and I said genuinely, "You deserve every bit of it. I want you to always find us as a safe escape."

We kissed and went into the pool. The water was perfect and refreshing. It was a thrill skinny dipping when anyone looking down from their windows could have seen us. We made out and teased each other's bodies. She felt my hardening cock.

"I hope someone is watching us," she whispered, looking up at the towering facade of the Bellagio staring down at us.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, then the other. "They're lucky if they are," I said.

We got out, toweled off, and Kat crawled across the lawn near the pool. "I want you to take me right here," she said. "I love being watched."

I climbed on top of her and pinned her arms above her head, kissing her deeply.

"This is so fucking sexy," I said.

She kissed me back, urgently. Then said, "Let me be on top."

I obliged, and Kat put her greedy pussy down onto my cock with familiar ease.

"God, nothing compares to this," she said. She rode me deliberately. I played with her breasts. She leaned forward to let me kiss her and suck her nipples more. We made love. There was no other way to describe it.

"I've been thinking," Kat said, never slowing the rhythm of her hips. "I wanted to get you a wedding present, too."

My eyes met hers inquisitively.

"Something really special," she said. "And I think I've got it."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Me," she said.

I chuckled. "Given our current position, I think I already have you."

"No," she said with a breezy laugh, "I mean..." She took a deep breath. "I'm not going to fuck other guys. I mean, besides James, of course."

I laughed lightly. "Are you serious?" I said.

"I mean it," she said.

"I'm flattered," I said.

"I want it to be special, within our weird confines," she said.

"It is," I said. I was taken off guard, but I couldn't deny how good it felt to hear her say it. "I'm not trying to be ungrateful about it. You sure?"

12