Traffic Girl Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm completely sure," Kat said with a laugh. "'I'm your soulmate in smut. You know that."

She moved her feet up, into a crouched position, and began to ride my cock with long strokes. I could see my shaft drive in and out of her pussy against the sunlight behind us. It was so erotic, seeing her pussy juice flow down my cock as she frantically fucked me.

"Now fill me up with that hot cum," she begged. "I need every drop of your sperm in me. Use it to lube my asshole. Make my holes yours. Show me you appreciate my gift to you by using me. Use your sweet slut!"

I lost it. I pushed myself up on my elbows to embrace her as my cum shot into her womb. I bit her neck and pushed my cock as far into her as it would go. I grunted as the spurts kept coming.

"Take it," I said. "Take every fucking rope, you slut. I own you. This is my pussy."

We collapsed on top of each other right there on the grass. I put my arms around her and held my cock inside her. Our chests heaved together.

"It is your pussy," she said, nibbling my ear and neck. "And you know how much dick I need. You're the only one who can give me it. No one satisfies me like you. Not Patrick. Not James. No one. Ever."

I wanted to believe it. Part of me doubted it. But I hoped it was true. No matter what, I was going to enjoy the ride. We still had three nights in Vegas to go.

12