Traffic Girl Ch. 28

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
2.5k words
4.72
7.5k
10

Part 28 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This and the next chapter will wrap up Vegas. Then we'll be close to finishing off the first book of Kat and John's saga. Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Please enjoy!

* * *

I woke up Sunday morning with a raging headache. The light was gentle outside. I stirred, felt for my phone and picked it up. It was 7:15 a.m. That meant four hours of sleep? Maybe? We had a full day in Vegas to go, and I was not about to waste it. I got up and surveyed the villa. Kat slept peacefully on top of the covers, attractively nude, legs slightly apart. Somehow, my cock stirred again seeing her.

The living room had a handful of empty wine bottles scattered about. The coffee table and bar top were littered with lines of cocaine, which I recalled Kat had set up in a manic moment of optimism that we would stay up all night. I succumbed to the reality of the day and snorted two lines, which cleared the cobwebs of my hangover and comedown. It was a good decision.

I walked outside into a breathtaking day. The temperature was the same inside as outside. The fresh air felt good. But I was startled to hear splashes coming from the pool. I was even more surprised to see Kelly swimming laps. I sat down, put my legs in the warm water, and watched her, admiring her form and the fact that she swam nude. She noticed me and pulled herself to the pool ledge.

"Well, you're up early," she said.

"Nothing a couple lines can't fix," I said, my voice slightly hoarse.

"Not going to let the day go to waste?" she said. I shook my head.

"Where'd Mr. All Pro go?" I asked.

"Oh, he doesn't spend the night," Kelly said. "He took off right before I crashed your orgy." She laughed.

"That was quite the night," I said.

"Don't let your ego get too big," she said.

"Did Nicole leave?" I asked.

"You mean your little casino host?" she said, knowing the answer. "They were gone when I woke up a little while ago."

"Interesting dynamic between those two," I said.

"I'd be careful of her," she said. "She's a gold digger with a capital gold digger. Trust me. I know the type."

"Kat is jealous of her," I said.

Kelly nodded. "She's very protective of you," she said. "And she can see Nicole has ulterior motives."

"She's got nothing to worry about," I said.

"I know," she said. "You might be a committed bachelor and a horrible cad, but you are devoted to her."

We laughed. I finally noticed Kelly's erect nipples and the droplets of water running down her breasts and torso.

"I was interested to learn that you don't just run your agency," I said.

Kelly smiled and put a hand on my leg. "You didn't think I'd deprive myself of some fun, did you?" she said breezily. "I don't do many appointments, but there are some that simply are too delicious to pass up, and he is always one of them."

"I have to tell you," I said, "Kat and I watched briefly. Some guys have all the luck."

She giggled. "I'll let you in on a little secret," she said. "He knows how to use it, too."

"I was surprised he wasn't wearing a condom," I said.

"You did look pretty closely!" Kelly said. "If they give me test results within 72 hours of the appointment, I'll let them go bareback. And all the test results go into our database."

"That's a surprise," I said. "And pretty fucking hot."

"If a girl does a bareback session, she has to wait three days and get tested before she can have another appointment," she explained. "We've got such a comparatively insulated group of providers and clients, so the risk is miniscule with rigorous testing. Both sides prefer it. And the rates are fifty-percent higher on bareback."

"I find it all so fascinating," I said. "So how much did that rate translate to last night?"

"It was $6,000 for four hours," she said.

"Jesus," I breathed.

"I'm glad we could have this chat," Kelly said. She patted my leg again and got up. "I've got an early flight to catch."

"I'll get Kat up so you can say goodbye," I said.

"No, no," Kelly said, "don't disturb her."

I watched her flawless body walk away before getting up. I was going to wake up Kat regardless. In our bedroom, I found her adorably sleeping with her hands above her head and legs apart. I took a picture before climbing into bed and positioning myself between her legs. Her pussy was so inviting. My breath was hot against it as I indulged in a first, slow lick of her outer lips. She was musky and slightly salty from our marathon fuck session the night before. My tongue worked gently but persistently, slowly feeling her arousal coming around again. Her juices flowed once more, and I eagerly lapped them up with increasing urgency. Then I felt her stir and her hands run through my hair.

"Mmmm, baby," she said sleepily, "this is the most amazing way to wake up."

I never stopped my oral attention. Not until her body began to quiver, and then I put a finger knowingly inside her and found her g-spot. Her orgasm came quickly, then my fingers drove her to another one immediately after. She shook and pushed my head away.

"Oh my god that was so nice," she panted. "I don't know how you're awake right now, but I'm so glad you are. God, that is the best."

"The traffic girl taught me how to keep my energy level up if I had to wake up too early," I teased.

She laughed. "Can I get some?" she asked. "I don't want to sleep the day away."

"I love the way you think," I said, playfully licking a nipple as I stood up. "That's exactly what my attitude was." I looked around and said, "I'm not sure where a mirror is. This place is a wreck, but there's coke everywhere." I laughed.

"It's okay," Kat said and got up. "I can get my own." She glided across the villa, her bubble butt swaying gently. Her hair was wild. I admired how put together she seemed, despite the fact that I had fucked her four times overnight, including twice when I woke her up and filled her while we were half-asleep.

Kat kneeled at the coffee table. I noticed how she preferred a lower surface to do lines off of. I loved how it exposed her to me, her ass spreading and showing off the wet, stringy juices between her thighs. She snorted two lines and let out a contented sigh.

"I totally need to take it easy after this for a while," she said, rubbing her nose, "but fuck I'm going to party the whole time we're here. This is such good stuff."

I walked toward her and hemmed her in at the coffee table and pulled down my shorts. I was hard.

"Want to do one more off your favorite coke table?" I said, presenting myself.

She licked her lips and said, "Always."

Kat used a room key to put a small line on my protruding cock. She hoovered it up with a straw and, without missing a beat, deep throated me. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Can daddy give me another load of cum?" she said in a sweet voice. "It's my favorite thing for breakfast."

I answered by putting my hands on the side of her head and forcing my cock in and out of her mouth. I loved her exaggerated gag when I hit the back of her throat. She greedily sucked my cock, pulling it out occasionally to spit on it and run her hand up and down the shaft.

"Do you two ever quit?" Kelly said as she appeared with her suitcase. I put my hands on the back of Kat's head to keep her focused on the task at hand.

"Never," I said, grinning.

"We'll, I'm going to have a couple more bumps of this exquisite blow and head to the airport," she said.

She took two quick toots off her fingernail and disarmed me with a deep kiss. Her mouth was warm and welcoming to my tongue as I kissed her back.

"I want to see you cum in her mouth," Kelly whispered, then returned to kissing me. She was demanding. The pleasure was intense. I didn't even try to hold back.

"I'm gonna cum!" I announced involuntarily.

Kelly kneeled, too, and whispered something to Kat before cupping my balls and massaging them. I erupted, and Kat clamped her mouth down, taking every rope that shot from my cock. She sank back and made a show of opening her mouth to reveal the thick load coating her tongue. To my surprise, she moved to Kelly and kissed her. It was a pornographic site, as they sloppily intertwined their tongues, passing my cum back and forth and allowing some of it to run out of their mouths. Kelly eagerly licked up remnants off Kat's lips and chin, who then did the same to Kelly.

"Okay, you crazy kids," Kelly said abruptly, "I've got to go." She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "I love a man who has delicious cum."

And, just like that, she was out the door. Kat stood before me, eyes full of desire but looking like a mess.

"One more day," she said to me, her wild eyes anxious. "How are we going to make it the best one yet?"

I smiled at her. "Honestly? I'm not sure," I admitted. "But we're going to try our damndest."

* * *

We showered, hid the drugs, and vacated the villa so housekeeping could clean it up. I left a $500 tip because we had lived hard in it overnight.

"So what's something we haven't done during this trip," I said to Kat as we walked hand-in-hand down the Strip towards the Cosmopolitan and City Centre, "that we need to do? Something that would leave you feeling like the trip was unfulfilled?"

"Oh gosh," Kat said, "I have no idea. It's been perfect. We could sit by the pool and go to dinner, and I'd be perfectly content."

"Perfectly content isn't what I'm going for here," I said. "You sure there's nothing? Or are you telling me you'll leave it for my discretion?"

"I like when you make decisions for me," she said and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled. For the first time, I felt like the balance of power between us had swung distinctly in my favor.

After a little early morning gambling, we hit Bardot Brasserie at the Aria for brunch. We let the rich food sop up the alcohol and drugs in our system and drank a small lake of rosé. Kat acted a touch annoyed that I was on my phone a bit, but I told her I had to adapt some plans for the day. Fortunately, she struck up a conversation with the couple sitting next to us. I was grateful to have her distracted because I was working on something with my host at the Wynn.

By the end of brunch, the details were worked out, and we had a few hours to kill. My heart pounded in my chest at the thought of where the day would take us. We were full and suffering from our all-night party, so I arranged for an in-room couples' massage. While we awaited the masseuses, we took a swim in our pool. The villa had been cleaned until it was spotless. I kissed Kat deeply. I was nervous.

"What?" she asked me, holding my hands in hers and gazing up at me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"I think at this point that's a rhetorical question," she said.

"Just know I'm always just trying to push your limits," I said. "I want to bring you to greater heights of pleasure. Don't forget that, no matter what."

"Do I have something to be nervous about?" she said.

"Not at all," I said. "But just know that telling me no is not an answer. At least not today."

"Okay, mister mysterious," she said.

The swim and massages did the trick. I told Kat to shower and that I'd pour us some Champagne and lay out an outfit for her. She looked at me quizzically but complied.

While she showered, I selected a bright yellow sundress for her. I poured two glasses of Champagne and cut four lines of cocaine. When she finished showering, I told her to put on aggressive but not too heavy makeup. While I waited, I texted my Wynn host.

"Everything still on schedule?" I wrote.

"Yes," he replied. "Room 43112."

"I owe you," I said.

"Just bring your play back here," he said.

"I'm yours for at least twelve months after this trip. Thanks for understanding," I said.

I put my phone away, drank some Champagne, and smiled to myself. My palms were sweating. I thought about doing a couple lines, but my heart was already racing.

Kat appeared looking relaxed and exquisite. The yellow dress flattered her.

"You look like sunshine," I said.

She kissed me lightly. "So what's the plan?" she asked.

I refilled her glass and told her, "Finish this. Do the lines I have set out for you, and then you're coming with me."

"And where am I coming with you?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," I said.

She finished her drink quickly and inhaled two lines of coke. It made her horny.

"I need you inside me again," she said seductively.

"We'll get there," I said, "but we can't be late!"

I guided her to the limo, walking briskly. There was a taut energy in my steps. The limo whisked us away to the Wynn.

"I'm so curious what's happening," Kat said.

"Patience, Kitty Kat," I said, trying to calm myself as much as I was her.

We rode mostly in silence, holding hands. As the limo pulled up to the Wynn valet, I pulled her close to me.

"You're going to room 43112," I said. "Go straight there. You remember where the elevators are, through the casino. Just follow the sign."

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Confirm his name is Richard," I continued. "Take the envelope to the bathroom. Count it. Text me that it's $1,000."

"I don't get it," she said.

"You'll get it," I said. I handed her a three-pack of condoms. "I'll be at a blackjack table in the high limit area. Meet me after you're done. It's only an hour."

"Are you..." her voice trailed off. "Is this..."

"It is," I said. "You trust me, right?"

She brought her lips to mine briefly, looking me squarely in the eyes, and I saw the confusion and flicker of excitement on her face as she realized what was happening. "I trust you, daddy," she said.

"Good," I told her. "Now go be my whore."