Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 01

Story Info
Eight months later, let's rejoin our foursome.
2.4k words
4.78
14k
11

Part 113 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to Book Four! Hopefully you'll find this an appropriate and fun continuation for our characters. Please keep the feedback coming. It's really meaningful and has kept my imagination running with more and more ideas!

* * *

"You can see the next band of thunderstorms is moving rapidly from the northwest, and that's going to give us the threat of street-level flooding most of the day. For a look at what's going on on the roads right now, let's kick it over to my girl Kat Freely in traffic."

"Thanks, Rita. It still feels so good being reunited after all these years! Okay, everyone, the overnight rains are definitely causing some problems out there on the roadways for your commute this morning."

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, as difficult as it was to stop watching two of my girlfriends on the morning newscast for local TV station KLLL. But Jess's mouth was insistent, and I put my hand on the back of her head, running my fingers through her silky, blonde locks.

"You taste like Kat today," she said, lifting her head up and smiling.

"Good guess," I said.

Jess didn't take long to finish her blow job and, as she swallowed my cum, cuddled up next to me in bed.

"I love rainy days with nothing to do," she said.

"I love our mornings," I said.

"Me, too," she agreed.

It had been eight months since Rita came to live with us. She and her husband had agreed to a detente. He moved his girlfriend into their house, gave Rita a generous allowance, and she was free to do as she pleased. It actually had worked out incredibly well. He didn't put up a fuss, and he left her alone. There hadn't been any public blowback, even though Rita stopped taking him to events she emceed or attended. At the same time, she and I hadn't been indiscrete. We went out occasionally one-on-one but mostly ensured Kat or Jess or both tagged along.

As Rita adjusted to life with us, Kat went completely sober because she wanted to have a baby. The four of us talked it through and were on-board. The Fates, however, had a different idea. After six months of trying and no satisfying answers from the fertility expert we went to or any indication that anything was wrong with either of our plumbing, Kat hadn't gotten pregnant.

So we had a long talk again. A lot of long talks, actually, and Kat decided she wanted to stop trying for the time being. Rita suggested that maybe she go back to work. KLLL's morning traffic anchor had recently left, and Kat would be a perfect fit. She had left the station on good terms, so a reunion made sense. One short interview with the news director sealed it. And, two weeks later, Kat was back on the air, this time with one of her best friends.

Kat's first six weeks back at work had been a lot of fun, actually. The station had played up teaming her and Rita up together again after five years apart. They did a promotional campaign, putting up billboards around town featuring them both. I got a kick out of it.

Kat started partying again, ramping up slowly at first, but by the time she rejoined the morning shift? I was giving her and Rita booty bumps every morning. There was a lot of morning sex, with the girls alternating who got to go to work with my cum inside her.

Jess, true to her word, had relented from the daily grind of fucking clients for the Infinity agency. She worked hard on the administrative side, sensibly building her client base and also expanding her talent pool to twelve girls with two new additions. Nicole had worked out extremely well, becoming one of Jess's three most popular girls. She had stayed out of trouble and not caused any drama.

Jess still saw clients once a week, and Kat even maintained a couple regulars who agreed to pay a new hourly rate of $2,000 for her. Once she had gone back on the air, Jess felt they could demand it, and the clients agreed. Alix was the driving force behind the agency on a day-to-day basis, having taken over scheduling and shown great skill at it.

Rita remained exclusive to me, with the exception of the season's final football party, five months earlier. Houston had lost in the conference championship game, and the end-of-season party at the Hooker House had been a festive, upbeat affair. This was due, in part, to the fact that David Johnson had undergone season-ending knee surgery and disappeared from the events before Thanksgiving. Then the team hadn't picked up his contract option, and he signed with New York as a free agent. He was out of the picture for good, or so it seemed, and I hadn't even needed to use my blackmail material.

And then there was Crystal. She and I had ramped up our affair until the new year, but then she started having second thoughts. She was having a crisis of faith, as she termed it, and decided to take a break from our affair. I gave her distance and didn't mind. I had my hands full, anyway.

But just a couple weeks ago, she had reached out after almost six months and asked if we could meet for lunch. I agreed, curious to see what she was up to and what she wanted. I didn't have to wait long, either. She pounded two glasses of wine at the restaurant and invited me to her car because she wanted to make out. So we did. Two trysts at hotels had followed over the ensuing ten days, and Crystal was back on my radar. If anything, she liked cocaine even more than before.

"What do you want to do today?" Jess asked, wiping her nose from the bumps from the coke bullet she had taken after blowing me.

"I was going to do a little more polishing on my presentation," I said.

That was the other major development that had materialized. Fourth of July wasin a week, and Kelly's Hollywood producer friend Peter had asked me to put together an investment proposal for an upcoming project. Over the holiday weekend, he and A-list Hollywood leading man Stephen were going to be at Stephen's ranch outside Houston. A few hand-picked investors in Peter's projects would accompany them. Kelly and Jess collaborated on which girls from their agencies would provide the entertainment.

All four of us were going, and it had the feel of a huge opportunity. The debauchery of the previous fall had showed me I needed more structure in my life. At least occasionally I wanted something productive to do with my time. This foray into Hollywood finance had a lot of potential, and I was genuinely excited about it.

"This weekend is going to be sick," Jess said, running her hand softly over my chest.

"I'll be happier when I get the work out of the way," I said.

"Kelly said it's going to go great," she said. "She told me Peter really likes you and your ideas."

"We'll see," I said. "Hey, if nothing else? It's going to be a shit ton of fun. And there's nothing wrong with that. Have you decided who's coming along?"

"So, Alix obviously," Jess said. "She has to be there for so many obvious reasons. Gloria, which also is pretty obvious. And." She paused and looked up at me playfully. "Nicole."

"Nicole, huh?" I said.

"She's been really good," Jess said. "Like really good. And she knows LA types from her time in Vegas."

"Have you talked to Kat about that?" I asked.

"Of course I have," Jess said. "It's just business. She understands."

"Who is Kelly bringing from LA?" I probed further.

"I don't know," Jess said. "She said California bimbo types. Silicone and filler."

"Now that sounds like fun," I said and gave Jess's ass a playful slap.

"I have a feeling the success of your presentation hinges as much on the sexual satisfaction of everyone as anything else," Jess said. "Sorry, babe."

"Well, shit," I said, "if that's the case, then I can just relax. We've got it in the bag!"

Jess climbed on top of me and smiled.

"I love you," she said. "You've been really patient with me. I hope you see I've learned a lot since we've been together."

"I've noticed," I said. "I always knew you would live up to your potential."

"You're a good mentor," she said.

"Is that all I am to you?" I asked, jokingly.

"Shut up," Jess said. "You're the love of my life. You know that."

I pulled her close to me and looked her in the eyes.

"I love you," I said.

"I know," she retorted with a smile.

* * *

Friday lunch to close out the work week had become a thing for our foursome. We rotated, each week one person picking the venue, and we would meet once Kat and Rita got off work, usually about 12:30. It was the perfect way to kick off the weekend, and this week was no different. It was also my turn to pick the restaurant.

My favorite trendy bistro had become a little drab, in part because the general manager had split off to open his own place. It was a strikingly similar restaurant but was desperate to attract its competitor's crowd. Walking in with three beautiful women, two of whom were on a billboard less than a mile away, made it no surprise that our table was in the center of the room.

The Champagne list was spectacular, priced to move. The food, for the most part, was awful. But they had killer fries. So for three hours, we kept ordering more fries as we blew through bottles of Champagne. The afternoon rolled by more easily because the girls rotated through the bathroom every thirty minutes doing lines of coke.

Three bottles into lunch, as we all started really flying on cocaine, the message came through. In the first four weeks that Kat and Rita were back on the air together, KLLL's morning broadcast had gone from a distant second in the Houston market to a clear and convincing first place in the ratings.

"That's what traffic and weather together on the eights will get you!" Rita exclaimed.

"I think it's more like tits and ass on the eights!" Jess joked.

I excused myself to the restroom. This also had become a Friday ritual as lunch neared a close. I went to the men's room and left the stall door unlatched. Two minutes later, I heard the clack of high heels on the tile floor.

"Hi daddy," Kat said with a whisper and dancing eyes.

My pants were already down around my ankles. She hiked up her dress and climbed on top of me.

"I guess you drew the short straw today," I said.

"Mmm, more like long, thick straw," Kat said as she impaled her smooth pussy onto my cock. "Fuck, this feels so good."

She leaned back and pulled her personalized coke bullet from her palm. She took a couple quick toots, then put it under my nose, so I could indulge, too.

"You feel so good, Kitty Kat," I said.

"I want your cum, daddy," she said, begging. "Use me and fill me with that hot fucking sperm."

Then, suddenly, the door to the bathroom opened. Kat pushed herself hard down on top of me, burying me against her cervix. She drew up her legs, so they wouldn't be visible under the bottom of the stall.

"That is definitely Rita Johnson," we heard a voice say.

"She is a fucking hottie," another voice said.

"Looks even better in person," the first voice said.

Kat's face was inches from mine. She smiled with happy surprise.

"I think it's that new traffic girl with her," the second voice said.

I bucked my hips into Kat playfully at the mention of her.

"She's a cutie, too," said the first voice.

"I bet these TV bitches are cold fish," the second voice said, and they laughed.

Kat wiggled her hips on me, and she got a look of absolute delight on her face. The chuckling jokers left the bathroom, and the door slammed closed behind them. Kat immediately began riding me again.

"If they only knew that the weather girl and traffic girl are such insatiable sluts," Kat breathed.

"Don't forget you're still a whore, too," I said, the naughtiness of this coupling pushing me headlong toward orgasm.

"I'll always be daddy's whore," she said.

I exploded inside her, and we pressed our bodies together in a desperate hug. I was just about to pull out, when the bathroom door opened again. It was one person this time. While he took care of business at a urinal, I took my cock and slid it around Kat's wet, soft pussy lips. My cum leaked out, and I smeared it across her smooth slit and clit. It was extremely sexy. I wished I could have taken a picture.

The interloper finished up, and we hurriedly put ourselves back together. Kat waited in the stall until I signaled the coast was clear. She walked down the corridor back to the dining room first, and I followed a few moments later. Kat passed a table of two middle-aged men, who ogled her.

"Definitely the traffic girl," I heard one of them say as I passed.

I smiled and made friendly eye contact as I passed them. I rejoined the girls at our table. Kat relayed the hilarious interruption to our copulation from the local news fans who had recognized them. They all laughed when Kat mentioned the "cold fish" comment.

"If only they knew about all that cum running down your leg, sweetie," Rita said.

I got the check, and Jess suggested we go home and skinny dip. The Houston summer heat was nearly full-throttle, and we all thought that sounded like the perfect escape. We got up, and I wanted our exit to show off the girls a bit. They left in a gaggle of laughter and high spirits, and as we walked out I noticed plenty of eyes following us. In particular, the two men who had interrupted my bathroom quickie leered at the traffic girl and weather girl. I carried a shit-eating grin on my face and let my hands drop to the smalls of their backs, guiding them toward the door. It was a little gesture, but I hoped they understood what it meant. If they didn't figure it out? I didn't care. Life was absolutely perfect.