Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 06

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.7k words
4.75
6.5k
7

Part 70 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience as we've laid some key groundwork on the plot of this book. This chapter should take care of that, and we'll have a longer stretch of sheer debauchery ahead. I hope you don't get tired of it!

***

With nothing better to do and work gone as an anchor, it was too easy to throw myself head-first down the slide of scanning the app and sugarbaby site for hookups. Plus, it was fun. It was exciting. I threw myself into it with zeal, perhaps too much zeal, and I was only too willing to overshoot with girls I found attractive. In my target age group, which realism had caused to shrink to 21-25, flashing a couple hundred bucks for an initial meeting over coffee for the sugarbabies showed them I was serious. It also gave me some easy and rapid distractions while I was working on the harder nuts to crack -- or panties to drop -- on the app.

I never fully understood how girls on hookup apps thought they had higher moral ground on the sugarbabies. At least the sugarbabies got some financial benefit out of being sluts. Both of them got my respect, but why condescend to someone willing to take a little cash for the sex they would be having anyway?

At the moment, however, I wasn't focused on the nuances of civilian hook-ups versus paying a sugarbaby. Instead, I marveled that Rachel, a cute blonde, had said yes when I suggested we duck into a downtown parking garage for a quickie. Like a couple high school kids, we laughed while scrambling up the stairs to the second level. It was largely deserted. At noon on a Saturday there was almost nothing happening in downtown Houston.

"Is this good?" Rachel said as she walked behind a concrete pillar that was in the corner of the empty floor. She was already unbuttoning her jeans with a sly smile on her face.

"Perfect," I said, pulling my balls above the edge of my athletic shorts. I hadn't even bothered to dress up.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said. "It's so bad." She put her hands against the pillar and bent over, the jeans now below her knees.

"It's not bad," I said, putting a good amount of spit on my hand and stroking my cock a couple times to wet it and get it harder. "Being naughty is always good."

"It's crazy," she said, as she licked one hand of her own and made sure her pussy was ready for me. The hand stayed between her legs, working her clit as I entered her for the first time.

"Fuck, that's so tight," I said. A grin stretched across my face. Thirty minutes ago, we exchanged nervous hellos at a Starbucks across the street. We talked about how she loved going to the lake and traveling. I nodded along, being a good guy and attentive listener. Now I had just put my cock into her pussy without a condom. The dumb bitch hadn't even asked to use one.

"Damn, you're thick," Rachel said. "That's so good."

"Your pussy is fantastic," I said. "Goddamn, Rachel. You're so wet."

"Funny guys make me cream," she said, throwing her cascade of blonde hair to the side and looking back at me with a grin. Her brown eyes showed the fires of desire. She was enjoying this.

"You sure it isn't the big cock?" I teased her.

"That's not bad either," she said. "I really needed a good fuck. Shit. Don't stop because you're going to make me cum."

I focused on stroking in and out of her. Her pussy frothed with thick cream. I watched her asshole, which winked as my thrusts went back and forth, and gave the distinct impression she was no stranger to ass play. I took the risk and licked my thumb before plunging it in her butt.

"You like it dirty, huh?" was all she said.

"You're going to find out I'm such a dirty boy," I said.

Her breathing changed. It got shorter and almost frantic. Her head dropped forward, and she bashed her hips back into my cock. We were sweating copiously. The humidity was already wrecking the day. My cock squelched now on each stroke inside her. She was close, so I decided to urge her on with some more dirty talk.

"You're a dirty girl," I said. "Letting a stranger fuck your pussy raw."

Rachel seemed like she had something to say in response, but her orgasm took her over before she could. She simply screamed out, "Yes!" repeatedly, echoing loudly through the harsh concrete structure. When her pussy stopped spasming, I focused on myself. On filling up this stranger with a hot load of sperm. She was such a slut, I felt a mixture of derision for how easy she was and admiration ... for how easy she was. Ultimately, I adored women like this, the ones who would let me do what I wanted, when I wanted. It was a great first meeting that, as I got close to unleashing, was just about to get better.

"Oh, shit, here it comes," I told her. After all the wine and cocaine the night before, my cum was especially thick and viscous. But it was a big load, and I enjoyed that Rachel seemed to relish feeling it spread inside her.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That's my favorite. That's so hot."

I pulled out and quickly pulled up my shorts, instinctively glancing around to see if we had been observed. The parking garage was lifeless. Rachel bent over to pull up her jeans, pussy glistening from her arousal and my fresh creampie. She turned around and pecked me on the lips. It was our first kiss.

"That was fun," I said.

"Let's totally do that again," she said, bouncing up and down from her tiptoes to her ankles. She was maybe five-foot-four and a bundle of energy. She paused for a moment. "So, um, were you serious about that gift for the coffee?"

I had promised her $200.

"Of course I was," I said. "I'm not one of those flakey guys, okay?" I pulled out $500 from my wallet and handed it to her. "But just remember that I'm one of the nice ones." Hook, line, and sinker.

"Oh my god!" she said, her eyes getting wide when she saw the five, crisp hundred-dollar bills. "You're so nice. You can seriously text me whenever. What time is it?"

"A little before one o'clock," I said.

"Shit, I've got to go," she said. "My boyfriend is probably going to wake up soon."

I chuckled. "Don't get busted on my account," I said. We walked down the stairs and out the front entrance of the parking garage, looking none the worse for wear if you ignored our sweat-covered faces.

"I'll see you around," she said. She glanced around furtively.

I simply gave her a brief hug, and we walked in separate directions. Ramping up the hedonism had been the best idea, I concluded. I headed home, pleased with my conquest, but totally unprepared for the surprise that awaited me.

***

"I didn't realize that Tommy was a client," I told Jess. I'd been home long enough to shower and see Kat off to her next escort date.

"I've got three dozen clients, John," Jess said, a little defensively. "I didn't realize I needed permission from you on their identities."

"Come on, Jess," I said. "Don't be pissy. This is Tommy we're talking about. You didn't mention it. That makes me think you're hiding something."

"I'm not hiding anything," she said. "It was a simple oversight."

"Don't lie to me," I said. "You made Kat an appointment with him, and you told her it was a special one. You made sure she teased me about who it was with. You knew. You knew!"

"Okay, I knew you wouldn't like it," Jess said. "But he is a perfect client. I know he and I have a history, but this is about making money."

"Have a history, Jess?" I said, scowling at her.

Tommy Boatman had been a central figure in the near-total breakdown of my relationship with Jess the first time around. Back then, he was in his late 20s. He was handsome, charming, and packed a really big cock. He was a classic underachiever who was really only interested in partying and pussy. Jess had been introduced to him by accident. One of Jess's sorority sisters from college was doing engagement ring shopping and had asked Jess to join her. As it turned out, they shopped at a jewelry store where Tommy served as the manager. He was less the manager, really, than simply using it as a vehicle to pick up women. He had a particular penchant for attached women, and the store gave him a perfect avenue to meet them, as well as satisfying his family's requirement that he do something productive with his time.

As soon as Jess had seen him that spring day, she lost all interest in helping her girlfriend ring shop. She saw Tommy's football physique -- he had played in college -- and chiseled good looks, her panties were soaked, and she was a goner. He took her to lunch that afternoon, got her drunk on margaritas, and played to Jess's love of animals by asking to have her meet his dog at his apartment. It was pretext, of course, and they both knew it. Within ten minutes, she was on her knees sucking his cock. A cock that, until Marco Vivianno, had been the largest and most addictive Jess had ever experienced.

Jess had been up front that she hooked up with Tommy. She played it off as a one-time thing, a novelty hook-up that had passed as quickly as it had surfaced. And then, six months later, I found out they had been dating since they met. She saw him four or five days a week, and she put forward a litany of increasingly flimsy excuses to me to cover her real whereabouts.

In short, Tommy Boatman had almost broken us. He was only too happy to feed Jess's increasing coke habit back then, and learning he was back in the fold at a time when I saw Jess as vulnerable to those same dark forces now made me hesitate. About everything.

"He's just a client," Jess said.

"Has he," I said, but Jess cut me off.

"No," she said. "I made it clear that I won't see him. He and I are done."

"You realize that's tough for me to believe," I said.

"I know," she said. "I've thought about that."

"How did he find you?" I asked.

"One of my lawyer clients is his cousin," she said. "He said he had a wealthy friend who liked women who were a sure thing. It turned out to be him. I didn't even know it was Tommy until after he had already had appointments with Alix and Brittany."

Hearing her say his name was like nails on a chalkboard.

"You can understand my skepticism," I said.

"It's different now," she said. "I'm different."

"So why did you make a big production about letting Kat see him?" I asked.

Jess grinned. "Kat loves football player types with big dicks," she said. "Of course I'm going to let her experience that. But Kat is different. She's so devoted to you. What happened with Tommy and me will never happen with Kat."

"How can you be so sure?" I said. "It's like letting the fox in the henhouse, taking on Tommy as a client."

"I'm not interested in seeing Tommy," Jess said. "I know Kat is going to have fun with him. But if you want? Fine, I'll drop him as a client. But let me show you something first."

Jess pulled out her laptop and set it on the bar top, where we sat on the stools. She navigated to a folder I had never seen before.

"This is my full agency file," she told me. Each folder she opened required a different password. "I keep everything in here. Including the post-appointment reports that each girl has to do. You didn't know about those, did you?"

I shook my head.

"And then there's this," she said, opening a spreadsheet that also was password protected. "This is a list of every girl and her appointments. The client's name. The payment amount. The duration. I know who every girl has been with and for how long. Here. This is my complete diary of appointments."

I looked it over. It caught my eye that Jess had made more than a half-million dollars during her escorting so far.

"Let me make it easy for you," she said. "No Tommy. No Boatman."

"Come on, Jess," I said. "How easy would it be to delete one appointment?"

"Okay, fine," she said. She looked me directly in the eyes. "John, this is my business. You know I take this seriously. I'm not fucking Tommy. I won't fuck Tommy. I'll take his money. But that's all."

"I can't help but feel like we're playing with fire," I said.

"Of course we are," Jess said. "Aren't you jetting off with two young bimbos this week to Vegas? Who's to say you won't trade me in for a younger model?"

"Give me a break, Jess," I said. "These are just sluts to blow off some steam while you and Kat are whoring it up next weekend."

"That's my point exactly," she said. "I know I don't have to worry about it. And I'm telling you that you have nothing to worry about with Tommy."

"That's not an apples-to-apples comparison, darling," I said. "You have history with Tommy."

"I like seeing you jealous," she said. "It makes me know for sure that you love me. When you stopped being jealous before, I knew it was over. I'm so glad we got past that."

"Don't change the subject," I said.

"Baby, let's not have a fight," Jess said, dropping her hands from the keyboard to my thighs. Her soft touch felt good.

"This isn't a fight," I said.

"You saw how Kat changed," Jess said, her hands indicating she was feeling amorous. "You let her fuck Patrick. That was her Tommy, and you didn't care. But I haven't even expressed interest in fucking Tommy again. Why do you worry about me when you didn't worry about her?"

"You're right," I said. "That's a little bit of a double standard."

"Does that mean you're ready for makeup sex?" she asked.

"It wasn't a fight," I said stubbornly.

"You're so cute," she said. "When you get jealous and show how much you love me like that? It absolutely floods my cunt. I'm so wet right now."

"Aren't you too sore from last night?" I asked.

"I'm never too sore for you," she said. Jess locked her eyes on mine. It was so easy to get lost in them. The look she gave me made me truly believe this time was different. She was somehow convincing me that Tommy wouldn't be a threat again.

"Don't you have to get ready for your appointment?" I asked. I don't know why I protested so much.

"I've got time to suck you off," she said. "Please?" She batted her eyes at me. "I know we're spending a lot of time whoring right now, but we can't lose our connection. You always come first."

"I have to confess, though," I said. "That girl I met for coffee earlier." I stopped.

Jess's eyes lit up. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "You fucked her? You were barely gone an hour!"

"It seems I haven't lost my touch," I said, amused.

"You better tell me all about it," Jess said, "but if you can get it up, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I slid off the seat of the stool at the same time Jess did, but I stayed standing while she let herself fall to her knees. She smoothly pushed my shorts down just enough to pull out my cock and balls. She started by bathing my sack with her tongue.

"You know I wouldn't care if you hadn't showered after you fucked that slut, don't you?" she said as she licked my balls.

"I know, baby," I said.

"You didn't use a condom, did you?" she said, giving a long lick up the shaft.

"I didn't," I said. "You know how much I hate condoms."

"Naughty boy," she said. "No fucking my hookers until you get tested again, then."

"Okay," I agreed breathlessly.

"Are you sure you have some cum for me?" she asked.

"So much cum, Jess," I said.

"Even after you filled Kat's used little cunt last night?" she said. She raised her eyebrows at me as she took my cock down her throat. She pulled off quickly. "That's right. I wasn't asleep. You can never fool me."

I let my head fall back and hands press against the side of her head, allowing her to dictate the motion and pace of her blow job. Jess sucked my cock urgently but adoringly. It's like she knew I was going to have to overcome the speed bump to orgasm that was Tommy Boatman. It was a shock more than anything to hear his name again, a visceral reaction. My thoughts kept going back to the point that I knew I wouldn't have to worry about Kat with him. I had given Patrick to her again, and it didn't matter. Maybe this was Jess's way of showing me that "her Patrick" wasn't any more of a threat. I believed her when she said she hadn't had an appointment with him. And wasn't it kind of delicious that she was taking his money?

My thoughts drifted to Jess, her business, and how she had brought Kat into it. My girlfriends truly were whores. Kat was on her way to have a hung stud -- who prided himself on seducing taken women -- fuck her silly and pay her for the privilege. Tommy had always balked at sex for money before, from what Jess told me. What a humiliation for him. What a triumph for my girls. We had created a lifestyle where we could be as debauched and kinky as we wanted, and doing so only made our bank accounts grow. God, I loved it. It was such a turn on.

"Fuck, I love you, Jess," I said. I could feel my cum moving up my shaft. She sensed it, too, and moved her mouth to my tip and sucked greedily. I cried out and bellowed, "Take it, you cum-loving whore!"

Jess wiped the corners of her mouth lightly as she stood up again. She had a broad smile on her face.

"You have no idea how much I love sucking you, babe," she said. "Feel how wet you made me, just by giving me that big load of cum."

She grabbed my hand and stuffed it inside her yoga pants.

"Jesus," I muttered.

She pulled my hand out again and lewdly licked up the slick juices that covered my fingers.

"Wet and oh-so sweet," she said.

"I'm sorry I freaked out," I said. "I trust you. Completely."

"I know, darling," she said and kissed me. "You know I'm different. I'm not going to jeopardize our relationship. I'm not going to jeopardize our business. And, come on, isn't there a little part of you that loves I'm bilking Tommy for so much money, making him pay for sex?"

I laughed. "Get out of my head!" I said. "I was thinking that exact same thing."

"I don't care about Tommy," she said, suddenly serious. "I care about us. We can handle a lot of fun, but I know there are certain things that cross a line."

"Are there any lines you're worried I might cross?" I asked.

Jess waved a hand dismissively. "I can't think of a single thing you could do that would make me stop loving you," she said. "I've been waiting for this for so long. We're having our fun now, but that's because we can."

"How long do you think this can last?" I asked.

"Why don't we just enjoy the ride and find out?" she responded.

I pulled Jess to me and kissed her. "Let's just not spend too much time apart," I said.

"It's going to get easier when we close on the hooker house," she said, using the nickname she had coined for the escort agency base we were buying.

"You know, I had almost forgotten about that!" I exclaimed.

"It's going to become a really naughty clubhouse," Jess said. "We can hang out there as much as we want. It's going to be a nonstop party. And I have a few surprises."

"I like your surprises," I said.

I watched Jess get ready for her appointment. She had a fairly elaborate ritual: bathing, grooming, makeup, hair, and finally picking out an outfit. I set up some lines of cocaine for her, and she took two small lines three separate times as she got ready.

"What are you doing tonight?" Jess asked, noticing I was changing into jeans and a button-down.

"I'm going to meet that hairstylist for a drink," I said.

"You're seriously taking that slut to Vegas?" she asked.

"Seriously," I said. "Private jet, too."

"I'm jealous," she said.

"Well, don't you have a football party next weekend?" I said, reminding her that she was scheduled to entertain eight pro football players for a preseason kickoff party.

"You're right," she said. "I'm not that jealous. It's going to be so much fun! And even more lucrative. Johnny is going to give me $3,000 per girl each night."

I whistled. Jess only took a 20% cut from her girls. But with six-to-eight of them at each football party, that meant she would put away almost $4,000 every week during the season just for facilitating the event.

12