All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 06'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hedonism at it's finest! Jess says she's in control, drug-wise, but somehow I think she's hiding something. She's so energetic, much more than cocaine bumps by themselves bring. It's like the lines are only maintenance...Will John find a crack pipe? Or syringes? There is a reason she would work in a medical office for a dying man.....who needed pain control. Why do that when there is so much more money to be made with hook-ups? Doctors who treat cancer pain are a great source for safe and powerful pharmaceuticals that are used in bulk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story rocks! I would like to see a bit more exploration of what is happening with Kat as she goes from her old job to being a full time whore. Jess so dominates the action that Kat seems more of a minor character, her personality less distinct and complex at this point. Please keep writing. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t rush to finish this. It is most enjoyable reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still good writing and events, just not as good as the first 2 books before this one. Not sure the title “Traffic Girl” fits this Book or story any longer. This book has now just become more the “Book of John”. Fingers crossed this one gets back on track with all the players getting back into it. Thanks for you time it takes to write a story.

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate these good comments -- thank you! The pacing here is intentionally slow ... I think you'll find it all comes together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jess has a history of secret lovers, Tommy, dr.V. Why should she be believed? Jess would have had to book him and get his medical clearance so she knew it was Tommy, she lied again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jess ends up dead dumped outside a hospital

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jess is a toxic, manipulative skank. Besides being untrustworthy she's also fully on a mission to corrupt Kat identically to her own persona simply because it makes easier on herself to exert control & comfort. John needs to get his balls checked + grow up or have a lobotomy because he's way to weak, it's incredulous. It's astounding a guy like this has made a lot of money in complex financial deals but doesn't seem to comprehend what's going on. I highly question his IQ!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

KeepingJess is like tying an anchor to Kats legs and slinging her off a boat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...