Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 11

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.6k words
4.71
6.1k
8

Part 75 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The Hooker House is open for business! Thanks for reading and your feedback. It's really important and wonderfully informative to me. Keep it coming!

* * *

For the next three weeks, Kat, Jess, and I perfected an ideal routine of unabated debauchery. It was centered around the Hooker House, as we officially dubbed it after closing. We paid cash, and Jess moved the agency to it immediately. Most appointments took place at the house from the day after closing. We spent a lot of time there, and Jess made a point to stagger her appointments and Kat's so that I had at least one girlfriend to keep me company.

On the rare times they were both gone? I could rely on the pleasant company of Alix and Brittany, who had volunteered to live at the Hooker House full-time. It made sense since they were the most popular of Jess's girls, after herself and Kat.

With traffic handled in a delicate manner by Jess to ensure inconspicuous comings and goings, it was the perfect, secluded playground for us. It also allowed us to have a real home that felt more intimate, a safe space for the three of us to grow closer in our relationship. But mostly, especially in the beginning, we treated the Hooker House as our personal amusement park.

The pool was large, ringed by seating and an outdoor kitchen. The kitchen was professional grade, with a built-in Bosch espresso maker. The main living area was fully open, allowing for multiple seating and entertainment areas. Two of the four bedrooms were decorated to Alix's and Brittany's individual tastes. They were comfortable but generic, affording clients a safe space to pillage the escorts' bodies.

The third bedroom showed off Jess's sexual creativity. She put together a look she called "harem chic," which played nicely off the "sheikh" theme in the room. Rich gold and earth tones adorned the walls, curtains, and fabrics. The mattress was luxurious, procured from the supplier of our favorite boutique hotel in Austin, and clients were greeted with candlelight instead of harsh, overhead LEDs.

It was the fourth bedroom, however, that revealed the kinky desires of both Kat and Jess. Featuring a king bed like all the others, it came equipped with a full set of built-in leather body restraints. There were multiple hooks on the ceiling to position sex swings. The walk-in closet was stocked with toys of all sorts -- a Hitachi wand, a shelf of dildos and vibrators, another of butt plugs, and an array of hardcore bondage items, such as nipple clamps, a flogger, paddle, gags, ticklers, and a spreader bar. There was a striking wardrobe of fetish clothes, from latex and leather to various harnesses. This was the room with no limits, and the only one with a dead bolt that could lock the door from the inside.

My favorite thing about the Hooker House, however, was that Jess intended it as a clubhouse for her girls and any clients who wanted to indulge their fantasies on short notice. That meant I could hang out as much as I cared to, getting to know or playing with unoccupied girls, even when my girlfriends were around. More excitingly, it also let me eavesdrop and monitor the appointments Kat and Jess had. I had an insatiable appetite to know what men were willing to pay them for sex and what they wanted to do to them.

Then there were the party favors, which probably made the clubhouse aspect an even more attractive draw to the escorts and clients alike. Jess put me in charge of stocking a large wine cabinet. She also had three safes hidden within the house. Her longtime dealer and Rita's connection allowed her to make a larger number of small contraband purchases to try to help minimize detection. Kat and Jess had scoured antique shops around town for dozens of small boxes and containers to place in each bedroom and throughout the house to make marijuana, edibles, cocaine, xanax, and molly available. It was an astonishing stash, but we all agreed if we wanted to maximize the debauchery and fun at the Hooker House? The party must go on.

And, from the get-go, the party did go on. It was late summer and scorching hot. That made the pool the epicenter of the fun. It's where I sat, sipping a margarita, at lunchtime on the Friday before Labor Day.

"It's only noon, and I'm already melting," I said, leaning back on a lounge chair.

"It's because you're overdressed," Jess said, looking over her oversized Dior sunglasses at me. She was topless and wearing a bikini bottom that charitably could be described as dental floss.

"I can't have everyone seeing my boner popping up every time you stand," I said.

She swatted my hand playfully and lit up the bowl of weed that sat on the table between us. She exhaled comfortably and passed it to Gloria, who sat topless next to her.

"I'm so stoned," Gloria said, nevertheless putting a lighter to the bowl and taking a deep hit.

"You'll need to pull a Kat for your appointment then," Jess said.

"What's that?" Gloria asked.

"Do a big booty bump just before he gets here," Jess said with a laugh. "It'll perk you right up!"

I looked at Gloria's beautifully tanned tits. She and her husband, Brian, had gotten a divorce six months earlier, and she upgraded to a larger set of implants. She was open about wanting to dial up her bimbo-like appearance. Her full lips were constantly painted in a Barbie pink color. She had a Brazilian butt lift. Often, she would wear a pink leather choker that had "BIMBO" spelled out in Swarovski crystals.

"If John gives it to me," Gloria said.

"I'm always happy to oblige anything you want me to put inside you," I said.

As if in tandem, Jess and Gloria flipped over, allowing the sun to beat down on their backs. I admired the shapely curve of their asses. I stood up, stretched, and lustfully looked at the jeweled butt plugs that were nestled between their cheeks. The dental floss bikini bottoms couldn't cover them up fully.

"When does Summers get here?" I asked Jess.

"He's not until five o'clock," Jess said.

"He's really enamored by Kelsey, huh?" I said, referring to the filthy, submissive slut Jess had brought on board simply to satisfy Jonathan Summers's kinks.

"It'll be his first time taking her into the fuck dungeon," she said, looking up at me with a grin. "She is so going to get it."

"Better her than you!" I said. "Do you need anything, girls? I'm going to get a refill." I flashed my empty margarita glass at them.

"Champagne, please," Jess said. Gloria nodded her agreement.

I went inside and, before pulling a bottle from the refrigerator, quietly walked to the rear of the house. Moans came from behind the doors of Alix's and Brittany's rooms. They were with regulars. I was interested in what was behind the third door. Like a creep, I tiptoed close and put my ear next to it.

"Yeah, snort all that shit up, bitch," Tommy's unmistakable voice said loudly and confidently.

"It's so much, baby, and I'm already super high," Kat's voice came in weak protest.

"Shut up," he said. "You're my coke whore."

I heard the distinct sound of inhalation.

"Now lick it, bitch," Tommy said. There were a few moments of silence, before he spoke again. "Yeah, slut, get all that coke out of my ass. Lick my ass, you filthy cunt."

Kat was almost finished with Tommy's two-hour appointment, his second of three scheduled for the week. I had eavesdropped each time I went inside, in part to stoke the jealousy it aroused in me. He had fucked her at least twice already, and I was curious what would come next.

"Tommy," Kat pleaded, "stop teasing. You know what I need."

"Shut up and do what you know you're supposed to," Tommy said. I heard a hand crack down against flesh.

Kat yelped. "Daddy!" she cried. "I missed that."

Her use of daddy stung.

"Tell me," Tommy said.

"I need it in my ass," Kat said, her voice overplaying a seductive tone.

"Why?" Tommy asked.

"Because I'm your anal slut," Kat said.

"Whose ass is this?" Tommy said.

"Your ass, baby," Kat said.

"When do I get it?" he said.

"Whenever you want," she answered.

"And what do you tell your daddy?" he finished.

"Your dick controls me," she said.

My cock was throbbing, and I realized I should get back to the pool. I didn't want Jess and Gloria to wonder where I'd gone. At that moment, however, the lingering scent of marijuana told me I was busted.

"They usually finish with anal," Jess whispered, sidling up next to me and giving a conspiratorial look.

I glanced at her sheepishly.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said. "They're hot together. But just know that Kat is doing a lot of acting. Tommy likes things a certain way. He always has."

Before I could respond, Kat cried out, "Your dick is my favorite drug!"

Jess stood close. I could almost smell her arousal. I wondered if she had been truthful about staying away from Tommy sexually.

"This turns you on, doesn't it?" I said.

"I'm so fucking wet," Jess said. "But it's pure voyeurism. Everything about Tommy is bad news except his money."

I cupped Jess's beautiful ass and ran my hand underneath, between her legs. It was sticky with her juices.

"I love you, and I want you," I said.

"Gloria is waiting on us," she said.

"Maybe we should put on a show for her," I suggested.

"Maybe we should ask her to join," Jess said.

"Let's do that," I said, then aggressively smothering my mouth against hers. There was urgency from both sides in our kisses. My hands roamed her almost-nude body.

Jess broke free briefly. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"I'm so wet thinking about fucking Tommy," she said. "And you're hard thinking about Kat getting fucked by Tommy." She let her hand brush over the bulge in my swim trunks. "Maybe we should let him join us, too, sometime," she said, pushing me.

"Only if you get to use your strap-on on him," I said, as my tongue flicked one of her erect nipples.

"That would be delicious," Jess said.

She pulled me by the hand to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of Champagne, and we rejoined Gloria outside. She was passing the time by absent-mindedly blowing marijuana smoke rings and tweaking her nipples.

"If I had your tits, I'd play with them, too," I said as I popped the cork on the bottle, letting it fly into the pool. That caused a geyser of bubbly to shoot from the bottle. Thinking on my feet, I directed it at Gloria. It sprayed across her chest and down her abdomen, leaving her exposed skin glistening in the sunlight.

"John!" she squealed. "That's so cold!"

"Well, then let me warm you up," I said, dropping to my knees and beginning to lick up the errant Champagne that had splashed her. "You truly are the picture of a bimbo."

"Being a fuck toy is my only skill," she said, throwing her neck back and thrusting her huge tits forward.

"You're a pretty good whore, too," Jess said, joining us.

"What's the difference?" Gloria said with a laugh, as I straddled her lounge chair, and my mouth started attacking her tits with gusto.

Jess folded a towel and dropped to her knees behind me, diving in to eat Gloria's pussy while I fitted my stiff cock between the gorgeous silicone mounds bolted to her chest.

"Fuck, you two know how to get me warmed up for a client," Gloria said.

"Anything I can do to help you blow a customer's mind," Jess said, looking up and hooking her shimmering blonde hair behind her hair.

Gloria crudely spit down on my cock as it glided between her tits. She leaned forward and licked the tip each time it popped out from between them. I saw the fire of lust in her eyes. Her long, fake eyelashes flickered as she succumbed to Jess's skilled oral work. Her glossy, pink, pillow-like lips called me. I wanted to face fuck her. But I waited until she came before I stuffed my cock down her throat. Her body was still shaking, and Jess wiped the juices across the back of her hand as they dripped down her chin, but I forced my cock in her mouth. Gloria simply opened her throat and accepted it. Her eyes popped open, shooting me a look of desire.

As I put my hands behind Gloria's head and worked my cock deeper into her mouth, I was surprised to feel Jess grip my thighs. She stuffed her face in my ass and began to rim me. My arousal had been heightened by overhearing Kat fuck Tommy, but it went into overdrive now. Gloria relished being used like this, but I always got an extra thrill of having my ass licked. It was so dirty, so submissive in my mind, it sent me to a higher plane.

I was enjoying myself and quickly building toward orgasm when something pushed me over the edge. I glanced inside, and through the wall of French doors saw Kat holding hands with Tommy as she walked him to the front door. Nude, she stopped, twirled, and stood on her tiptoes as she rested her hands on his chest. They kissed. Deeply. To me, it looked like a boyfriend-girlfriend kiss, not an escort-client kiss. It lingered, and his hands cupped her ass. I envisioned the broad smile growing across her face. I wondered how much cum was leaking out of her sore, used holes. Gloria's full lips felt good as they sucked my cock. Jess's rim job made my head spin. But I lost it as Tommy walked out the door, only to see Kat pull him back to her for one more, deep kiss. Her hand gripped his cock through his pants, and he was gone.

Observing that stolen, intimate moment between them ignited a fire of jealousy and desire that I'd rarely, if ever, felt in my life. Jess sensed that I was peaking and sat back, allowing me to take a step back as I pulled out of Gloria's mouth and stroked myself. A monster load of cum erupted from me. Jess reached between my legs and firmly massaged my balls. The first shot covered Gloria's forehead and shot across her hair. The second splattered her face. She was groaning in pure delight at the cum covering her. The rest of my cum went on her tits. She pushed them together, rubbing the cum all over her skin.

"God, that's so much cum," Gloria said, licking some remnants off her fingers. She pushed a mammoth tit toward her mouth and licked more off it. "It tastes so salty and sweet."

Jess let go of my balls, her hand then gliding up my back and tousling my hair.

"Good boy," she said, whispering in my ear and giving it a lick.

"My cunt is leaking like a faucet," Gloria said. "I've got to get ready. My guy is going to get his brains fucked out today thanks to you two."

We laughed. I looked up at the entrance of the house again and saw the nude Kat standing with her arm against the door frame. She was grinning at me and formed a kissy face with her lips. Gloria slid out from under me and walked toward the door, her inner thighs shimmering with juice and cum leaking down her face and tits. I turned around and kissed Jess.

"Always the dirty slut," I said to her.

"You are so fucking hot," she said. "I'm soaked from watching you."

Kat started walking toward us, stopping Gloria on her way inside so she could pluck a taste of sperm off the drying streaks on her chest. She strode confidently, her hips swaying and hair blowing back behind her.

"That was so sexy," Kat said, kissing me hello. "I just got reamed in all three holes but seeing you three makes me want to do it all over again."

Jess picked up the bottle of Champagne, which had fallen over and emptied out in our rush to play with Gloria.

"I'm going to get another one of these," she said. "Let's have a drink."

I sat on the chaise recently vacated by Gloria and pulled Kat onto my lap. I was still horny, and I knew I wouldn't be satisfied until I had fucked Kat.

"I saw you," I said quietly, kissing Kat's neck and tasting the lightly salty sweat that was on it.

"Saw me how?" she asked.

"Telling Tommy goodbye," I said.

"It's an act, John," she said. I detected no defensiveness in her voice but noted that she glanced away from me, her eyes looking at the ground. "He pays me really well. But that illusion of intimacy, of being his girlfriend, is what turns him on the most. Tommy is a narcissist. He wants to believe he's god's gift to every woman he's with."

"You enjoy it, though," I said. It wasn't a question.

"John," Kat said with a breezy laugh and wave of her hand, "you know me. Better than anyone else in the entire world has known me. I'm a slut. I'm a whore. I love to fuck. I love any dick that's fun. Yeah, Tommy has a fun dick. It's a great dick. But I'm only fucking him because he pays me. There's only enough room in my heart to love one man, and that's you."

I pulled her tight against me and kissed her.

"I was eavesdropping at the door," I said.

"Is that why you're so horny right now?" Kat asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I'm not ashamed of anything I've done with Tommy," she said.

"You don't need to be," I said. "I'm not accusing you."

"Good," she said. "I do like when you get jealous, though. We have the best sex. You're going to make love to me, aren't you?"

"Of course," I said.

Jess returned with three glasses and a fresh bottle of Champagne. We clinked glasses, and the summer heat actually felt good for once.

"That was a hot session," Jess said.

"Were you listening, too?" Kat asked, her voice high-pitched.

"Just a little," Jess said and bit her lip.

"I should be worn out," Kat said, "but getting fucked like that without the emotional connection? It only makes me crave more. I need you two."

"It's the coke," Jess said. "Tommy was making you do a lot."

"Just how much did you hear?" Kat exclaimed. "But, yeah, he likes me to be almost incoherent. I must have done three grams."

"Can I lick his cum out of you?" Jess asked.

"I never say no to your tongue," Kat said. She shifted on my lap so she could stand up. "I was definitely his cum dumpster today."

Jess settled between Kat's thighs.

"He did wreck your cunt," Jess marveled as she spread Kat's pussy lips and gave the first few licks. "It's because he's not just long but also so fucking thick."

"It's so, so worth it, too," Kat said, leaning back with a contented sigh. "That feels so nice."

I polished off my glass of Champagne and went inside. There was only so much of the Tommy love-fest that I could take. In the kitchen, I bumped into Alix and Brittany. They had wrapped up their sessions and, topless and wearing only thong bikini bottoms, were bent over the counter snorting long lines of cocaine.

"If we don't have any appointments until Sunday, we should hit a club tonight," Brittany said, her voice nasal.

"Yes!" Alix exclaimed. The metal bar piercings in her nipples caught the sunshine streaming in through the kitchen windows. "Let's find some civilian dick and bring them back here to party. At least two. Unless you want to take us, stud." Alix turned to me.

"I may have my hands full this evening, I'm afraid," I said, gesturing outside, where Kat's pleasured moans carried toward the trees.

"Just promise you'll make some time for us soon," Brittany said. She put her head down and sped along the countertop, taking her second line.

"Didn't we just fuck yesterday?" I said, addressing Alix.

Brittany made a pouty face and then smiled.

"Soon," I promised. "The three of us. I'll take you out to dinner and everything."

"Did you hear that, Alix?" Brittany said. "He's not going to just treat us like whores. He's going to take us to dinner, too."

"It's like he doesn't even know who we are," Alix said with a laugh.

Alix bent over to do another line, and I nestled my hard cock against the thin fabric of her thong.

"I know exactly who you are," I said. "And I love it."

I grabbed a handful of Brittany's taut ass and walked outside. As I strode toward the pool, Kat and Jess repositioned themselves. They each kneeled on a lounge chair.

"I'm all cleaned up, daddy," Kat said.

Jess turned her head around and shot her piercing blue eyes at me. "Are you going to give us the only dick we need?"

12