All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 11'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The deeper Kat gets into Tommy’s control, the more she becomes like Jess; and the more easily she lies to John, and the deeper the coke addiction. This is a truly hot story!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Love A Nice Long Spiral to Total Debauchery

Another great chapter leading on down the road to being controlled by drugs, cum and the desire to achieve total slut pleasure and no end to extreme indulgence regardless of were the Highway may lead. As a fan, I love the slow burn to this story and the many items and clues of foreshadowing of possible deplorable adventures to cum. Thanks for you efforts to to write this and looking forward to MANY more chapters for these fun loving sex addicts. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is excellent writing, packing so much important information into so few lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your posted teaser on your profile of ==== There is a lot going down in these three chapters -- including some dirty sluts! It's going to get dark. The question remains, though, is there light at the end of the tunnel? ====. Excited to see just how dark it gets for these nasty dirty vile sluts. Cannot wait to see if it leads to some disgustingly filth and trouble for the girls. Instead of the mark of Zorro, maybe, there will be the mark of Tommy left behind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is getting moronic. He should just get Nicole over and fuck her six ways from Sunday and not give any attention to Kat especially but also Jess although she probably couldn't care less. Afterwards he should take Nicole on vacation!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

John should simply tell Alix and Brittany you're right I can use some variety and fuck them six ways from Sunday! Put those so called girlfriends in their place and in any case have some real fun! I don't trust any of this women in his life. It's completely unsustainable and I seriously wonder if John actually has a spine. I also find incomprehensible to have any kind of contact with women when they haven't showered at least and just been with a client. They are supposed to be high class but honestly nothing indicates that all.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

Now a small rock is dislodged and joins the cascade. When will John realise what’s descending on him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...