Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 13

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
4k words
4.7
6.5k
8

Part 77 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: "No stop signs, speed limit / Nobody's gonna slow me down." The question is, what direction are we going? And will their friends be there, too?

* * *

My original plan for Labor Day had been to throw a barbecue for my girlfriends and a few of the agency girls. I woke up that morning, fairly refreshed but severely discombobulated. I was alone in bed. That hadn't happened in so long I couldn't remember the last time. My relative sobriety of the night before had also been rare. It didn't take me too long to get my bearings, but it took me a little too long to exercise good judgment.

Like any other day, when I woke up, I rolled over and pulled my phone off the nightstand. I was stunned at the litany of notifications. A dozen missed calls. Two dozen text messages. None were from Kat and Jess. All of them were from Nicole. It was 7:58 a.m.

"Babe, what's your address?"

"Babe, I'm here! You didn't tell me where you live!"

Oh shit. Nicole was here. In Houston. The crazy bitch really had gotten on a plane. My brain didn't wake up fast enough. I texted her my address. I got up to make coffee, and I realized what I had done. I had texted her my address. The house was empty. Kat and Jess must have spent the night at the Hooker House.

I was finally reorienting myself as I drank a cup of coffee when my phone pinged. "Babe, holy shit, this is the craziest morning," Nicole wrote.

Lamely, I sent back a thumbs-up tapback.

"I'll be there in eight minutes," she said.

Nicole. Here. In Houston. At my house. Alarm bells finally started ringing in my head. But it was too late. I was going to have to deal with it. I finished my coffee and poured another cup. I tried to be upbeat about it. Nicole was a hottie. Kat and Jess were busy whoring this weekend. I could have a little fun. No big deal. She rang the doorbell when she arrived, and I actually felt a rush of excitement as I walked to the door to greet her. And then I saw her.

"Babe!" Nicole exclaimed excitedly. She rushed inside and threw herself into my arms. I barely caught her and managed to twirl her around in a hug.

Her body was as sexy as ever, the yoga pants hugging her curves and loose tank top and sports bra combo flattering to her man-made tits. But her face looked strung out. Her eyes were sunken. At first, I played it off as having been up all night on the redeye flight.

"You look like you could use some rest," I said. "It's been a long night."

"No, I'm great!" she exclaimed. "I had a gram of coke on the plane." She spoke with unbroken speed. "I just hid it in a little baggie in my pussy. They had no clue. I'd do bumps in the bathroom. I'm so fucking horny. Do you have any blow, though? Because I could really use a pick-me-up before you fuck me."

She was a coked out hurricane. It wasn't just the flight. I noticed she had lost weight. Red flags were all over this, but I didn't know how to manage the situation. My mind began to race all over the place. What if Kat and Jess came home? Was Nicole okay? Or was she in some kind of distress? Fuck, how far things had come since I had my delicious tryst with Rita the night before.

Instead of thinking clearly, I just acted on instinct. Nicole wanted coke? I got out a cocaine setup for her, and she nearly attacked it.

"God, John, thank you so much!" she said. "This looks like such good shit." She started to chop up lines and then turned to me, "Fuck, do you mind doing this for me? I'm so bad at cutting lines."

I obliged, crushing the coke with a razor blade and forming the fine powder into lines as I stood at the bar. Nicole looked on next to me with eager eyes, licking her lips.

"What's that?" she said, noticing the medicine plunger at the edge of the tray.

"Oh, that's for a booty bump," I said.

"What's a booty ... what?" she said.

"I can't believe we didn't do one with Kat in Vegas," I said. Then I explained it to her. Her eyes got wide.

"The best coke high? Really?" she asked.

"It really is fucking good, I have to admit," I said.

"Will you give it to me if I want to try it?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"I want to try it," she said. Her eyes were on fire.

Essentially abdicating any use of judgment, I watched as Nicole kicked off her shoes and pulled down her yoga pants in front of me. The crotch of her red thong was soaked with pussy juice. She bent over in front of me and spread her ass apart. Fuck, it was a really pretty cunt, especially since I knew how tight it was inside.

"It's just a little bit of liquid, so after I push it in?" I said. "You're going to want to clench your butt to let it absorb."

"Okay," she said nervously.

I put the plunger inside her ass and pushed the contents inside. Nicole immediately squeezed her cheeks closed with her hands. I heard her exhale deeply and then, a few moments later, gasp.

"Oh," she said. "Oh, shit. Yeah. That is what fucking cocaine is supposed to feel like!"

I smiled. Maybe this could be fun, after all. To boost the buzz from my morning coffee, I snorted two lines of coke myself. As I lifted my head up from the tray and rubbed my nostrils, I nearly tumbled over Nicole. She was on her knees in front of me.

"Let me suck that dick," she said. "I need cum. I'm a good girl. I deserve a man who will give me his cum."

"You dirty little cumslut," I said, fishing my cock out of my shorts. "You got on a plane just because you needed to swallow my load. What a filthy fucking slut you are." The perverse reality of the situation was a serious turn on. I was hard. I was going to fuck this cunt for all she was worth.

"I'm your toy," she said, making a wet outline of my cock with her tongue. "Use me however you want."

"You should know my girlfriends aren't aware you're here," I said.

"And where are they?" she asked.

I chuckled. "Well," I said, "actually, they're ... at work."

Nicole deep-throated me. She fake-gagged like a pornstar, then pulled back and did it again. She looked up at me with her big, brown, doe-like eyes.

"The only work I can think about doing when I see this cock," she said, "is sucking every drop of cum out of it."

"Oh, is that work?" I teased her.

She swatted at me playfully and lost herself in relentless head-bobbing. She was insatiable for my cock, and I lost myself in enjoyment. I looked at my watch. Maybe it was a great idea that Nicole had taken an overnight flight. When I had left them, the girls were fucked up. It was the first football party of the season. There was no way they would be here soon.

So for the next three hours, I played cock hero for Nicole. The booty bump and her insistence to do more coke made it a bit disjointed. But it was fun because she was an insatiable nympho. After satisfying her thirst for cum by drinking my first load, she wouldn't relent. She wanted me hard again to fill her cunt. So I did lines off her tits, ate her pussy, and let her regale me with stories of the tawdry, sometimes shocking things she had done sexually.

It was impossible not to get hard listening to her voice, dripping with eroticism, relay the tale of how she got her job as a casino host by fucking the executive vice president of gaming and allowing him to pimp her out to players he was trying to lure to the property. I filled her pussy with cream, but she demanded more. Nicole was a woman possessed. My tired body kept up, urged on by cocaine and listening to the story of her first anal experience. It had been in college, when her boyfriend had passed out drunk after a party. His roommate, a basketball player, had bumped into her leaving the shared bathroom. She was drunk, flashed a flirty smile, and that was the only invitation he needed. They didn't speak. She just let him overpower her, never saying yes but simply letting him do as she pleased. It was this encounter, she explained, that began her unvanquished love for being taken. The basketball player, with his long but thin cock, had taken her virgin asshole, and she simply had to go along with it. He was too powerful, too insistent. And she didn't care a bit after she felt the warm pool of sperm shoot into her bowels. She was hooked -- on non-consensual encounters and anal sex.

That was enough to push me to shoot a third load, this one in her ass. I was spent and needed some legitimate recovery time. The problem was that we were too high on coke to get real rest. So we took a shower, opened a bottle of wine, and watched a movie. The girls still hadn't texted me, so I shot them a quick note. It was nearing lunch time.

Finally, an hour or so later, halfway through the movie, Kat and Jess stumbled through the front door. Nicole, topless, sat on my lap, running a hand over my cock, trying to bring it to life for more sex. We had just traded body blows of coke and were starting up the incline of pleasure again.

"Hi, daddy!" came Kat's sing-song voice. "Your whores are home!"

Boldly, Nicole made no effort to move from my lap.

"I have so much cum in my ass, I'm going to fart jizz for a week," Jess said and cackled. They were high as kites.

"Look what Davey let me bring home!" Kat exclaimed, holding up a bottle of what could only be hydrocodone cough syrup and a baggie of pills. "He says it's even better if you crush up and snort one of these guys. What are they again?"

"Oxycontin," Jess said.

"Oxycontin," Kat repeated. Then she noticed Nicole. "Where did she come from?"

"An airplane," Nicole deadpanned.

The girls were a euphoric mess. Jess approached Nicole pleasantly.

"Hi, I'm Jess," she said. "You are?"

"Nicole," she said. "From Vegas."

"Oh my god!" Jess exclaimed. "The famous Nicoke! John has told me about you, you vixen!"

"Nice to see you," Kat said a touch acerbically. I could see the drugs shrouding her thoughts.

"We were just getting the party started again," Nicole said. "Sorry I didn't ask if it was okay for me to come visit. It was a kind of spur-of-the-moment, drunk decision."

"What are you girls on?" I asked.

"We finished the last of that hydrocodone syrup," Kat said.

"Oh my god," Nicole said with jealousy, "I love that shit. And oxy. They're so hard to get."

"You want to snort some with us?" Jess said.

"I'm dying to try it," Kat said.

That got Nicole to hop off my lap. The three girls kneeled around the coffee table. Jess took charge, fishing two pills out of the baggie and began to crush them into an increasingly fine powder.

"How was the rest of the party, my darlings?" I asked.

"So much fun, daddy," Kat said. "I wish you had been there longer. Jess took two dicks in her pussy at once!"

"Seriously?" I said.

"I'm so sore, baby," Jess said, looking up at me with a wicked smile.

"Profitable night?" I asked.

"Twenty percent tips on top of the ten grand," Jess said.

"Where did you disappear to?" Kat asked.

"Actually, you may not believe this, but, Rita's house," I said.

"No way!" Kat said.

"Yes way," I said. "It was pretty sexy. Her husband passed out drunk upstairs."

Kat crawled over to me, and I bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"That's so sexy," she said. She bit her bottom lip. She smelled like sex and weed. "And then you came back to fuck this tramp?"

"A big load in each hole," Nicole said with an undercurrent of taunting to her tone.

Before Kat could reply, Jess interrupted by saying, "Here we go. Who wants the first taste?"

Kat jumped at the chance. There were six short lines, and she inhaled two greedily.

"Holy fuck that burns!" she shrieked and handed the straw to Jess.

Jess took her turn, followed by Nicole. My cock was bouncing proudly again after seeing these three beauties snorting lines. Within a few minutes, the expected wave of euphoria hit them.

"Oh wow," Nicole said. "This is amazing."

"I like this," Kat said. "I like it a lot."

Jess sat next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"This is a fantastic fucking high," she said. "I feel like I'm in a dream."

"Thanks for sharing," Nicole said.

"I need a shower so bad," Kat said. "Daddy, will you clean off your dirty girl? Pretty please? Jess, do you want to come?"

Jess, ever the dutiful host, declined. Instead, she said, "Nicoke, do you have any cum left inside you? I am super into eating John's cum out of sexy girls lately."

"I'm absolutely stuffed full of cum," she said sexily, gliding a finger across her sticky pussy lips for emphasis.

"Lie down then, and let me be your cleanup girl," she said.

Kat led me by the hand to our bathroom. She pulled my head in for an insistent kiss.

"I don't like her being in my house," she said.

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry. You won't believe it, but she literally showed up on the doorstep. I had no clue she was coming."

"What a little bitch," Kat said with spite. "But it's not going to spoil my day. This is a really fucking great high. I love this drug."

"You look sexy," I said. "Coming home from a night of whoring it up around famous pro football players. Getting your holes stuffed. You really like that Dave guy, huh?"

"It doesn't matter if I like him," she said as we waited for the shower water to heat up. "He likes me, and he's someone who takes what he likes. I don't have a choice."

"And how does that make you feel?" I asked.

"Sexy," she said. "And wanted. It's a huge, huge turn on. I think I understand now that sometimes I just need to be dominated."

"What happened in the dungeon?" I inquired.

"I don't remember all of it," she said. I stripped her out of the athleisure clothes she had worn home. "I was really high, baby."

From the marks around her neck, redness of her nipples, and marks on her hips, it was clear David Johnson had not been gentle.

"Are you in pain?" I asked.

"No," she said reassuringly. "Just a good kind of sore. I liked the nipple clamps. And the ball gag. He choked me while I was wearing it as he fucked my ass. I think I might have passed out from cumming so hard."

"What did it feel like?" I said.

"Like just being helpless and overpowered," she said. We stepped into the shower. I put my arms around her from behind and let my cock nestle between her ass cheeks. "Careful. The anal was really rough."

I spun her around and kissed her as the steam rose up around us.

"It was really hot fucking Rita in her house," I said. "She woke up next to her husband full of cum."

"That's so dirty, baby," she said. "It sounds like such a delicious thrill."

I washed her off, and we held each other close for a few moments, letting the water beat down on us.

"I have a confession, daddy," Kat said.

"What is it, Kitty Kat?" I invited her response.

"Tommy wants to see me again today," she said. "It's a last-minute thing."

"Shouldn't you give your body some rest after last night?" I asked.

"Probably," she said. "But Tommy is very insistent. It's hard to tell him no."

"Do you want to tell him no?" I inquired.

Kat bit her bottom lip, and I could see it was a pointed question. "I don't want to tell him no," she said. "Even after last night. I just want more."

"I know," I said. "Jess told me."

"He wants me to come to his place," she said. "So no listening in for you." I detected a hint of gloating in her tone.

"Okay," I said, not sure what else to say.

"The way Dave treated me last night," she said. "I just want some more. My body is craving it."

"When do you have to go?" I asked.

"I need to get ready," she said, turning off the water.

"Wow, that's quick," I said.

"He wants four hours," she said, voice dripping with enthusiasm.

"You are going to be one worn out whore tonight," I said.

"But I won't be too tired to let you fuck me," she said and gave me a kiss.

I dried off and left Kat to prepare for Tommy. Not bothering to put on clothes, I walked back into the great room. I was surprised to find Jess sprawled on her back across the sofa, Nicole between her legs sloppily eating her pussy.

I arrived just in time for Nicole to peek her head up and say, "How many guys did you fuck? There's like a gallon of cum here!"

"Only four," Jess said and smiled as she saw me approaching them. "But I got the first load of the night from each of them."

"That's so hot," Nicole said. "I could live off nothing but cum. I am such a slut for it." She went back to eating out Jess.

"You look so good," I said, sitting next to her and giving her a kiss. My hands roamed her tits, cupping them and feeling the pleasantly hard nipples.

"It was such a good party," Jess said with a moan. "The guys were all so happy."

"I'm glad," I said.

"I can't believe how lucrative and fun this is going to turn out to be," she said. "It's going to be a great season."

"Kat has another appointment with Tommy?" I said, breaching the subject chief on my mind.

"A long one," she said and let out a gasp as Nicole's tongue slipped down to her asshole. "Five grand."

"I don't like him," I said.

"I know," Jess said. "Almost as much as she doesn't like Nicole."

"Point taken," I said.

"Why don't you make me shut up and shove that big dick down my throat," Jess invited. "Smother me with your ass and make me feel like a dirty bitch. I need it."

I didn't wait to be asked twice. Jess and Nicole seemed to be getting along well enough. If Kat was going off with Tommy, I could do worse than see how many times I could get my rocks off with these sluts. If we weren't going to take a recovery day after the big football party, we might as well just turn the dial up to eleven.

Jess loved when I dominated her orally. I used her throat like a pussy, pushing in as deeply as possible so that my ass truly did smother her. Her throat bulged when my full length penetrated her. She made a guttural hum as Nicole continued eating out her cunt, and that gave me added pleasure. Jess's mouth was exceptional, and she knew just how to work my balls to bring me to the brink of orgasm. She had cum two more times herself by the time I pulled out of her to shoot my load. Improbably, I still had plenty of sperm to let fly. The first salvo shot down her stomach, just above Nicole and narrowly missing her hair. Two more landed on Jess's face, giving her porcelain skin a pleasing sheen.

Satisfied, I staggered back and admired my handy work. Nicole had seen my seed land on Jess's stomach and pulled away from between her thighs to lick it up.

"This is so much cum!" Nicole said.

Jess gathered up the sperm on her face with a finger before licking it clean.

"God, that's so delicious," Jess said. "I could live on your cum."

"That's what I said!" Nicole said. "Fuck, I'm so horny again. I'm so wet it looks like I peed myself."

"I have a strap on," Jess suggested.

Nicole's eyes lit up. "Sure!" she said. "I've never let a girl fuck me!"

"I'll go get it," I said. "I need to put on some shorts."

"No you don't," Jess said, "but okay." She grinned at me.

I strode happily to the master bedroom. I heard Kat's voice as I approached the bathroom.

"I'm hurrying, baby," she said. "Just have a little patience. You have me all night." There was a quiet pause. She must have been on the phone. "Oh, god, me too. I thought about you all night. Nobody gives it to me as hard as you."

I was getting tired of hearing about Tommy. Again.

"Let me get ready," she said. "I haven't seen you in like thirty hours. I need it badly, daddy."

I opened the bathroom doors, and Kat clumsily and hurriedly put away her phone. I strode up behind her and put my arms around her.

"You look like a whore," I said.

She squirmed out from my embrace and turned around to give me a kiss.

"I act like one, too," she said.

"That's good," I said, "because you are one."

"Did you hear me talking to him?" she asked with trepidation.

"Yes," I admitted.

"It's part of the game he plays, I want you to know," she said.

12