All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 13'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

John’s dependable rock of stability is going, going, …

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is becoming incredibly HOT!!, and DARK! All the girls are out of control and traveling the road to the needle.

When that happens, he may just as well send then to the street, where they can smoke cigarettes and lean on the lamp posts to turn their tricks. Nicole may just as well join them too. He may need her as it seems Kat is entranced with Tommy.....where is this going?

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Yes This Story Just Got Even More Crazy — 5 Plus Stars

OMG! Yet another great over the top crazy drug-fueled night into day. Great advancement to what and where these nasty sex addicts have gone to now. Such an entertaining and wild ride in this chapter. So now the excitement to what sick and hellish things have happen to Kat while away with Tommy for three nights. OMG what over the top vile and controlling things went on and how will she be now both physically, mentally and emotionally. Time will tell. And what did Jess, Nicole and John do during those same three nights! Oh do please tell in great details. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

irst stop on the road to Hell. Tommy’s desire torment and to turn the former local sexy TV reporter, Kat, in to a drug up sexual addicted Bimbo who willing do any vile and disgusting thing he wants her to do all in the extreme search of her new submissive sex bimbo highs she must have. Tommy will insure she has the need to be a total coke whore for him, that can and will do whatever filthy perverted act that gets her a new drug and sexual high. If not careful she will be nothing but a wet and willing cock sleeve for Tommy and other paying client. Let the show begin. Lots of excitement ahead I believe.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does John not simply say NO to Kat, Nicole can stay for as long as I want? She suggested last time to have sex with Nicole. You can do what you want so I'm going to do what I want, you have a problem with it you can fuck off! In my opinion Jess simply wants to analyze Nicole and see if there are scenarios for herself in which she can be usefull or whether she's a threat for her stable plus very rich boyfriend. She will do whatever she needs to do to get her way, she's a cold calculating bitch.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

John is being a total fucking idiot.

Meanwhile the avalanche gains bulk and momentum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...