Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 29

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
4.2k words
4.67
5.1k
6

Part 93 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Crazy times, my friends. Crazy times. We'll see how our characters do when the stress level ratchets up.

* * *

On the way to the airport, between frantic phone calls and texts with Jess and Gloria, I read up on the recent rash of kidnappings that had occurred in and around Cancun. Even though it was a tourist-heavy area, some of the cartels had made bold -- some would call them stupid -- moves. There had been the shootout near the Hyatt Ziva Resort and several other incidents involving tourists being kidnapped. It appeared that, in most of these situations, the kidnappers just wanted a ransom. I prayed that was the case here.

It had been a while since I had been on a commercial flight. The waiting drove me nuts -- for security, for others to board, for taxi and takeoff. I tried meditating. I had too much anxiety, which was compounded because the wifi didn't work during the flight. I was in a bubble. Fortunately, the flight to Cancun was only two hours. When I landed, I caught up on the flurry of information that Jess had for me.

They had contacted the U.S. Embassy and been in touch with the consulate in Cancun. They had received a $50,000 ransom demand. Jess said the consulate and local authorities said this was pretty typical and a good sign because kidnappers in these types of ransom cases didn't want to keep the victim for more than 48-72 hours. I had planned as best I could for this contingency by withdrawing as much cash from the ATM as I could. Jess, smartly, had done the same. We almost had the $50,000 ready.

When I got to their hotel, Jess and Gloria looked wrecked. Their eyes were puffy and red from crying. Everyone else on the trip had returned to Houston, the players smartly clearing out to avoid any whiff of this trouble. If they hadn't, it could have put the entire agency at risk. Jess nearly melted into my arms when she saw me. I hugged her tightly. Gloria did the same. I was relieved to be with them, to take off some of the burden from them, and eager to get this resolved.

Kat had been missing for 16 hours by the time I arrived. The ransom was due to be paid first thing the following morning. The girls brought me up to speed on what had happened.

"Everything was going so well," Jess said. "We were partying and having fun."

"For real," Gloria added. "It was like the perfect trip. Partying, everyone got along, lots of sexy fun."

"But last night, Kat got, I don't know, kind of dark and confrontational," Jess said. "I'd never, ever seen her like this. At all. Like a total 180 from her normal personality."

"Kat did?" I said with genuine surprise. She never got mad.

"I think it was the primos," Jess said. "She wasn't doing any coke or anything else. Just smoking blunts. They were putting a lot of coke in them. One I saw she licked the paper and just rolled it in coke."

"I think she hit that coke paranoia stage," Gloria said. "It was like a switch flipped, and she just got mean."

That would explain it, I thought.

"Anyway, David and his wife were wanting some private time," Jess said. "But Kat kept trying to get between them. They both played it cool, asking Kat to respect them, and she just threw a tantrum and left."

"We figured she had gone back to her room," Gloria said, "but I went to check on her a while later because, let's face it, the girl was acting weird. And she wasn't there."

"We checked everywhere at the resort, and talked to the front desk," Jess added. "They asked for a description of her, and that's when we found out she had gone for a walk and been kidnapped. Someone had seen it and reported it to the hotel, and they called the police."

"And here we are," I said and took a long, slow breath.

It was a long, restless night. I slept between Jess and Gloria, feeling comfort in having them close to me. I woke up before dawn. The kidnapping had been unsophisticated. From the details we had, it sounded like a couple guys in a car had just put Kat inside, gotten Jess's phone number from her, and made the ransom demand.

My mind raced, charting out possible worst case scenarios. Had they raped her? Would they get spooked and kill her? It wasn't unheard of, even in these types of tourist scenarios. Would they hold out for more money? Once the first gray light of dawn had appeared, I had thoroughly convinced myself this wouldn't go smoothly and braced myself for the worst.

And three hours later? Kat sat on my lap as a hotel car sped us to the airport. The ransom and release seemed suspicious to me. Either it was all so run-of-the-mill that the cops and kidnappers ran it like a carnival game, or the cops were in on it. We made the cash drop at the appointed time in a public market, and ten minutes later Kat was being whisked to the resort in a police car. That was it. It was surreal and terrifying.

I had arranged for a private jet to fly us home, damn the cost. Kat shook and sobbed, from fear and relief and total emotional and physical exhaustion. We were quiet on the ride to the airport. I held Kat close, pressing my ear to her back to listen to the soothing thump of her heartbeat. Jess held her hand. Gloria leaned on us both.

It's difficult to describe the feelings that pass over people when they've suffered trauma. We were wheels up in no time, and my heart ached watching Kat sit alone, legs tucked up to her chin, staring out the window as we ascended. She had said she was fine, untouched by her captors. The way she framed it, it sounded like a business transaction for them. Somehow, that made me even more angry. This was just a way of doing business.

"So, maybe we don't go back to Mexico anytime soon?" I offered once the plane had leveled off.

That eased the tension in the cabin, eliciting a much-needed laugh from all of us. Jess and Gloria fell asleep. Kat joined me on the couch and nestled her head against my chest.

"Having just a moment where I thought it was possible that I'd lose you," I whispered to her, "was completely devastating."

"I'm so sorry, John," Kat said.

"You have nothing to be sorry about," I said. "You're the victim here."

"I am," she said, "but I put myself in that position because I was out of control. I'm sure they told you."

"They did," I said.

"I'm so embarrassed to tell you this," she said.

"You can tell me anything," I said, stroking her hair. It was sticky and matted. We hadn't even stayed long enough for her to shower. We just wanted to get home.

"I don't even remember anything from when I left the hotel until I woke up in this dingey room tied to a chair," she said. "They gave me water and said it'd all be over if you paid the ransom. But, John, I was so fucked up. I wasn't myself. I wasn't in control. I felt like an addict, and it scared me."

"Let's not think about it right now," I said, flashing my remarkable compartmentalizing skills. "The only thing that matters is that you're safe, and we're going home."

* * *

An incident as serious as that had to have fallout, and it did. Kat wasn't allowed at the football parties again, and Jess had to use a great deal of her ample charm -- and dangle free appointments -- to keep the players from walking away from the arrangement.

Kat began intensive therapy to deal with the PTSD of having been abducted. She had night terrors, which added a new challenge. To preserve her sleep, Jess moved to another bedroom for the time being. The one upshot was that, because Kat had been blacked out, she wasn't having specific fears. It was more theoretical. She stayed sober for two weeks, and I joined her in solidarity, and made astonishing progress in overcoming the trauma.

Jess, however, didn't join us. She worked as much as ever, maybe even more. It didn't surprise me too much. Jess didn't like drama. She clung to her debauched routine. It helped keep her grounded. But with her going out five nights a week on dates, two weeks was sufficient to expose that a gap developed among the three of us. We had such a tight-knit relationship, trauma like this inevitably threw a wrench in the works. Kat needed attention, and I wanted to be there for her, but I didn't want Jess to feel like she was being ignored and neglected. It was a delicate balance.

I knew it didn't help that Jess was aware that, outside of her three weekly therapy sessions, Kat and I spent all our time together, lounging by the pool, smoking marijuana, and making love. Things came to a head one Thursday night when Jess came home late after a dinner date with one of her regulars. Kat and I were naked on the couch, watching a movie and occasionally hitting a vape pen. I got up and kissed Jess hello.

"We missed you, baby," I said. "Come have a toke and tell us about your day."

Jess gladly took a deep hit on the weed pen. Hearing about her date made me hard, and I started kissing her neck. But when I went to unzip her dress, she demurred.

"I'm tired, John," she said. "I think I really just need to get some sleep."

In all our years together, Jess had never turned me down when I wanted sex or even implied that I felt horny.

"I'll go talk to her," Kat said. "Something's not right."

I gave the girls their time and drifted off to sleep on the couch. I woke up a couple hours later and went to the bedroom. Kat and Jess were naked and spooning. I was going to climb in next to them when, out of the blue, I remembered the baggie of heroin Kat had brought home. I walked to the closet and found the purse she had carried that night and, using my phone flashlight, rummaged through it. My heart thumped. My palms sweated. But there it was, still intact. I picked it out of her purse and walked to one of the guest bedrooms. I dropped it in the toilet and flushed, watching it whirl away into the sewer pipe. A fitting end for it, I thought.

My mind wouldn't turn off. A lot from that period just before Mexico came flooding back. Instead of going to bed, I sat down with my laptop and wondered if Jess had been true to her word with Johnny Burris. Were they seeing each other now behind Shelly's back? Behind mine?

The answer, curiously, was yes and no. It turned out that Johnny and Jess were carrying on. I found them on the Hooker House videos easily. Every Tuesday through Friday for the last two weeks, Johnny came to see Jess there at 4 p.m. They did coke and fucked for two hours, and he left. Except for tonight. Jess hadn't gone to dinner with a regular. Johnny had been with her all evening. I got curious why their routine had changed, so I listened in. As usual, Jess started by kneeling down and doing a line off Johnny's cock. I couldn't help but watch it.

"How come I get you all night?" Jess said as she covered his cock in powder.

"Shelly is out to dinner with her sister," Johnny said, referring to Jess's best friend.

"Lucky me," Jess said. She inhaled the line with her incomparable skill. She deep throated the residue and stood up. "And you think she's got no idea?"

"As long as you don't schedule an appointment for her here while you and I are playing!" Johnny said with a laugh.

"You were right, you know," Jess said.

"About what?" Johnny asked, stripping off his clothes fully.

"It's so much better when it's secret," Jess said. "I love sending you home with a dick that's covered in me. Shelly is sweet, and I love her, but."

Her voice trailed off, and Johnny grinned at her.

"I know you love going back to your boyfriend with my cum in you and weak knees from all the times I've made you cum," he said. He started to rub his large hands over her body.

"I bet it's almost as good as having Shelly suck you without knowing she's really cleaning you off for me," Jess said.

"You know it's my favorite," Johnny said, now pushing Jess toward the bed. "I always cum so fast when she blows me right when I get home from seeing you. She thinks I'm turned on because I'm coming home to her and horny, which I am, but it's so much more than that."

I chuckled to myself. Johnny Burris was a kindred spirit in some ways. I also liked that, in her own way, Jess was being fairly transparent about this. She knew I could -- and would -- check up on her at the Hooker House. I hadn't seen any red flags in her behavior. I was just worried about her becoming withdrawn since we had gotten back from Mexico. But I had an idea how to pull her out of her funk.

* * *

I had been so focused on Kat's recovery, I realized Jess had been alone in keeping her business going while also carrying a heavier load than usual at home. The Infinity agency was demanding. The clients were rapacious, and their numbers had grown to more than forty. Jess had ten girls working, including herself, but Shelly was taking fewer appointments. Kat had been out of commission for two weeks. Sabrina was working out nicely, but Jess desperately needed to recruit more talent.

With these multifaceted demands, Jess wasn't one to do something other than face them head-on. But she needed a break. So that Friday and Saturday, I created one. The purpose was to reconnect the three of us and reset, setting up a fresh start for the rest of October. It started with a spa day, eight hours of treatments and pampering for Kat and Jess to relax and be doted on -- but also to reconnect, just to the two of them, on equal footing.

That morning, before I drove them to the hotel and spa, Kat cooked Jess breakfast. They excitedly talked about the day ahead. And Kat, for the first time in a while, got a mischievous glint in her eye.

"So, Jess," she said as she put dishes into the dishwasher. "I thought we could make today really fun again." She held up a coke bullet. "Two weeks is long enough. I'm feeling really good and ready to party."

"Oh, sister," Jess said, "I have missed you. Let's do it!"

Kat smiled, the smile I had come to know so well and adore because it lit up the room, and put the bullet against her nostril. She snorted and closed her eyes. As she let the cocaine rush hit, she hooked her hair behind her ear, closed her eyes, and let her smile broaden.

"That's even better than I remember," she said with satisfaction and did a second bump before passing it to Jess.

Jess took two bumps for herself and said, "It never gets old, does it?"

I escorted my girlfriends, looking their athleisure best in yoga pants and workout crop tops, to the car and drove them to the hotel.

"Go ahead and check into your room first," I said as we pulled up to the valet. "I've set up lunch from room service for you between treatments."

"You take such good care of me, John," Jess said and took my hand warmly.

I kissed the girls goodbye, told them to have fun, and, just before they walked away said mysteriously, "Be on the lookout for a surprise."

They looked at each other, giggled, and walked inside the hotel. I drove off, eager to get home. It wasn't even 9 a.m., but I was anxious. Rita had been at the house several times in the past two weeks to help look in on Kat, but I hadn't been with her. I was craving it. Normally, she worked until about noon, but today she left the office after her final on-air appearance at nine o'clock so she could come play with me.

Rita arrived at my place only a few minutes after me.

"You must have driven like a bat out of hell," I said, wrapping my arms around her as soon as she walked through the front door. She hadn't even changed out of the tight, above-knee white skirt and plunging navy blouse she had worn on air.

"What can I say," she said, sweeping her beautifully styled hair over her shoulder and melting into a kiss. "You finally promised me what I've been craving for two weeks? A girl has to take some chances."

"I'm so grateful for everything you've done for Kat the last couple weeks," I said. "You're a really good friend. But, god, I missed this. A lot."

For the next hour, Rita sat on my lap as we made out. It was one of our favorite things to do. It felt like we could kiss for hours. After such a long time apart, I was amazed we didn't just jump into bed. But we had started to enjoy a leisurely pace and teasing in our affair.

"Have you cum yet today?" she asked me, her neck flushed and breath hot.

"I saved it all for you, baby," I said.

"You know how much it turns me on to get that first, big load," she said.

Rita and I texted a lot, and we had hit on two themes that turned us both on. Rita liked playing up the fact that she was cheating, and she also loved the idea of me saving my first load of the day for her.

"Only a dirty cheating slut would want to take home even more cum to her husband," I said.

"You need to fuck me," Rita said. "Right now. I can't wait anymore."

We stood up and kissed our way to the bedroom. Rita liked having sex where I slept with Kat. Even though the girls knew about our affair, it still turned her on. She kicked off her heels, slipped down her panties, and slid up her skirt before spreading her legs on the bed.

"Just cum," she said. "That's all I want. Use me and fill me. I need it so badly, John."

I climbed on top of her and slipped my cock in her pussy. I don't think it was even five minutes before I grunted and shot my load inside her. As my cock twitched, Rita pulled me close, her chest heaving.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes," she said. "That's my favorite feeling in the whole world. Fill my cheating pussy with that hot cum."

I kissed her, and she smiled at me. She looked like she wanted to say something, and I gazed at her expectantly.

"Kat was telling me some of things you two used to do when she was married," Rita said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"How would you feel if I wanted to try some dirty things like that?" she asked.

"Dirty things like what?" I responded.

"Like when you used to fuck her in bathrooms on date night," Rita said.

I smiled. "I would love to push some boundaries with you, darling," I said. "I would love it."

"I love when you make me a dirty cheating wife," she said.

"Let's do it," I said. "Anything you want."

Rita stood up and pulled on her panties.

"I'm going to leave these on all day and just let them be a sticky, cum-filled mess," she said.

"That is a huge turn on," I said. "Maybe you want another load in your ass before you go? Make them extra dirty?"

She kissed me and agreed. I poured us waters, and we went back to the couch and continued making out. It struck me what a deeply romantic encounter this was. It was getting closer to lunch, and my phone pinged. I checked it and found a text from Jess.

"Did you arrange a lunch surprise for us?" she asked.

"Maybe," I replied.

"What's up?" Rita asked. She knew Kat and Jess were having a spa day.

"And I might have gotten Johnny Burris and his buddy Bryce to go over and give the girls a little extra treatment at lunch," I said with a laugh.

"Isn't that generous of you," Rita said.

"Johnny and Jess have had a thing for a while now," I confided. "I'm not going to fight it. And Kat likes Bryce a good deal more than she's willing to let on."

"Johnny is a specimen," Rita said. "But he was overall too rough for me. And too big. I was sore for the better part of a week after him."

"You don't go weak for any guy with a huge cock?" I said.

"I go weak for yours," she said and licked her lips. "Because it fits in my ass so nicely."

"Mmmmm," I groaned in her ear, licking her neck. "I want to test that fit right now."

We returned to the bedroom. The intense making out had kept us both on edge. This session lasted only marginally longer than our first. Rita didn't need lube to take my cock in her ass anymore, although the copious juices flowing from her pussy helped me get inside her. She bent over the bed, digging her knees into the side of the mattress, which gave me perfect access to her backdoor. I slid in with one slow stroke, and we both sighed in pure delight. This had become a routine for us. Rita's hand slid to her clit, gradually increasing the speed at which she frigged herself. I paced my strokes with how fast she rubbed her pussy.

12