All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 29'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look who’s harboring a potentially relationship wrecking secret now! Thinks are getting really spicy and dicey!

MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Looks like John has more feelings for Rita then he anticipated, if Kat doesn't get her shit together quickly, which I doubt she will then John will be trading up. Hopefully book 4 will be called Weather Girl-Rita. 5 stars, thanks for sharing.

HornERabbitHornERabbitover 2 years ago

This whole series is hotter than Hades. Keep up the good scenes and vivid descriptions. Daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, so we’re just not going to get conflict in this series. That’s fine, but to the author: please stop promising challenges. You managed to wave away a Mexican kidnapping. You took a plot device that should have been guaranteed to add drama, and managed to make it completely drama-free. Hell, you made it flat out boring. You skipped the entire part where there might have been any drama. You made it as painless and injury-free for the characters as you possibly could. You could not have made it more antiseptic than you did.

I don’t know if the author is afraid that he won’t be able to write drama at the same level as the rest of the story, or if he just likes his characters too much to have anything bad happen to them. But this is a cotton candy story. And that’s fine! It’s an awesome and hot story! But please, PLEASE - stop telling us bad things are going to happen when they’re obviously not.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
It Is Never Boring For The Fun Loving Group

I agree with the other comments that the author has vivid descriptions, the group is getting hot and spicy, secrets just make all of this much more interesting, and Kat just loves the thrill of losing her self and the moment and just doing what gets her off best at the time. So the fun just keeps rolling along the expressway to filthy and nasty outcomes. Make it always fun and entertaining to open each new chapter to see what the crazy kids are up to. So Party On Garth. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the detailed info you given the reader. Often, when i re-read a chapter I find important details that I had not even noticed on first reading!

Rich and interesting novel!

Definitely book 4!

LiveLocalLateBreakingLiveLocalLateBreakingover 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback, as always, and it's a pleasure to have such insightful readers. I think the conflict/challenges are more nuanced because that's how they play out often in real life. I'm trying to get across the more subtle, longer term psychological aspects of it, and those will all continue to play out. Hope you keep enjoying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...