Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 37

Story Info
Surprise Hollywood intrigue; Kelly the psychologist?
3.7k words
4.78
4.5k
5

Part 101 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Wrapping up LA with some surprise fun. It's going to be a fast and furious finale when we get back to Houston! Your comments and insight really inspire me! Thanks for being such brilliantly dedicated readers!

* * *

After the intensity of my hookup with Juliet Lawson and having drunk just enough wine to make me sleepy, I dozed off on the couch. I could still smell her perfume and arousal when Kelly and the girls came through the front door. The sun was starting to drift lower, signaling the start of golden hour in Beverly Hills.

"Hi, daddy," Kat said, sliding onto the couch next to me and helping brush the sleep from my eyes. "Did you have a nice surprise?"

"It was very nice," I said. "It's almost as if I dreamed it."

She kissed me, and I saw she was high.

"Looks like you three had a fun afternoon," I said, seeing her dilated pupils and the litany of shopping bags they had come home with.

"We had an absolute blast!" Jess said.

"Here we go, girls," Kelly said, coming from behind the bar with her favorite cocaine-laden tray. "Let's keep the party going!"

"So it looks like we're going to make it a memorable last night in LA?" I said.

Jess beat Kat to the coke and hoovered up two lines.

"We should get changed," Jess said.

"How was your surprise, John?" Kelly asked me, walking over and running a hand through my hair.

"Exquisite," I said. "Thank you."

"There's no time for thanks," Kelly said. "We bumped into a producer friend of mine who's a client. It seems he thought Kat and Jess were two of my new girls. So I figured it might be nice to arrange an intimate little party here tonight."

"That sounds like a lot of fun," I enthused.

"Peter was absolutely smitten by Jess," Kelly said. "And he has a friend that he'll bring for Kat. Do you know what that means?"

"What?" I asked.

"I get to be your date for the evening, Mr. Cameron," Kelly said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"And I thought you had already given me the best surprise of the trip," I said. "What a treat."

Kelly licked her lips. "I hope so," she said. "I'm feeling extremely decadent."

Kat and Jess had already scrambled back to the guest house to change. Kelly walked upstairs to the master bedroom.

"They'll be here in two hours," she called to me from the second floor landing. "Put on something nice but don't dress up. California casual. I'm going to warn you. Peter's friend is, well, let's just say you are going to recognize him."

I joined my girlfriends in getting ready. I put on a pair of linen shorts and a lightweight, button-down shirt. Jess wore an elegant, flowing one-shoulder dress. Kat put on tight, ripped jeans and a loose-fitting yellow shirt dotted with white flowers. She added more color with red lipstick and looked very young.

"You both look exquisite," I said. "I'll go help Kelly get things set up and see you over there."

Back in the main house, there was a flurry of activity underway. I don't know how Kelly did it, but she had catering from a restaurant setting up already.

"John, be a dear," she said. "Can you make sure we've got at least six bottles of Cristal chilled. Peter loves Cristal."

"I am at your beck and call all night," I said.

"Don't say that," she said playfully, "you'll make me weak in the knees."

The catering staff had set up and left within an hour. Kat and Jess returned just after they left, looking like knockouts.

"You two are going to blow them away, literally and figuratively I'm sure," Kelly said. "Now here's the score. Girls, I'm not going to hide the fact that you're visiting from Texas. Peter's guest has a ranch about an hour from Houston. This could be a real opportunity for our collaboration, Jess. So let's make it work. John, I'm going to tell them you're a wealthy client I met while visiting Kat one time. Just follow my lead, okay?"

We all nodded in agreement. There was palpable excitement. Peter was a well-known producer. More than well-known. He was a legend. He had won the best picture Oscars three times. Kelly wouldn't say who Peter's guest would be, though she clearly knew. It stoked the anticipation in the house.

I popped a bottle of Cristal and poured four glasses. Two more sat empty on the bar. Now that we were alone in the house again, Kat put the cocaine tray on full display.

"We are going to need a lot of that tonight," Kelly said. "What you've heard about some of these Hollywood types is absolutely true."

Kat sat on my lap as she bent over the coffee table to snort a couple lines. Jess was wired and pounding Champagne. She was climbing the walls with excitement.

"Peter just had this presence," she said. "Like just with a handshake he took control of me. It's totally larger than life."

"Come on, Kelly, give me a hint about my date!" Kat pleaded.

Kelly wouldn't spill any of the beans. She did a couple lines and drank her Champagne. We heard a car door close, and Kelly shot for the door.

"John, you go to the bar," she instructed. "Girls, come stand behind me to greet them."

She was in her element. Immediately as the doorbell chimed, Kelly opened the door. Peter walked in first, and it was bizarre to see such a famous face just nonchalantly enter the room.

"Kelly!" he exclaimed and wrapped his large arms around her. Peter was a large man. Tall and commanding. "This is such a wonderfully unexpected evening. Thank you for the invitation. You remember my friend Stephen, don't you?"

As shocking as it was to see Peter in the house, watching Stephen come inside made me think we had stumbled onto a movie set. He was tall, as tall as his movies made you think, and had salt-and-pepper hair. His dashing good looks on the big screen weren't manufactured. He was extraordinarily handsome and carried with him charisma that filled the room. Playing with a royal flush of looks and charm, no wonder he was a famously committed bachelor.

"Of course!" Kelly exclaimed. "Such a joy that you could make it. Come in! Come in! Peter, you remember Jess, whom you met this afternoon. And Kat, of course. Stephen, you must meet Kat."

Jess had moved forward and embraced Peter warmly. He put his arm around her possessively, like they were old friends. Kelly beamed. From my perch at the bar, I could see how starstruck Kat was. I wondered how wet her panties must have gotten when she saw who her date was.

"Stephen," the star said as he extended his hand toward my girlfriend. "You're enchanting." After Kat shook his hand, he pulled hers to his lips and kissed it lightly. If anyone else had done that, it would have seemed corny. With him, it felt seductive.

"Gentlemen," Kelly interrupted briefly, "you also must meet my dear friend John Cameron. John, you're not tending bar. Join us!"

I brought two glasses of Cristal and handed them to the Hollywood heavyweights, then quickly retrieved my own from the bar.

"John," I said, shaking hands with both in turn. They were gracious and introduced themselves.

"John is from Texas," Kelly explained. "He's been discussing some investments with me. He made a major killing with a hedge fund manager and now just indulges in the good life."

"Well, if he's hanging out with you, Kelly, then he must know a lot about indulgence," Peter said with a hearty laugh.

"Well, here's to indulgence then," I offered and raised my glass. We all toasted, and the evening took off.

We paired up as couples, which was the intent. Kelly chatted with me at the bar, where we sat on stools and watched Kat and Stephen chat on the couch, while Jess and Peter went straight for the cocaine.

"I've never seen someone with a bigger appetite for coke," Kelly whispered to me. "He will kill five or six grams on his own tonight, if he decides he wants to party."

"Well, Jess will give him a run for his money," I said.

We turned our attention back to the living room.

"Do you like blow, Jess?" Peter asked.

"Oh," Jess said nonchalantly, "just a couple lines every thirty minutes or so!"

Peter guffawed loudly. His personality was larger-than-life. "Well, then we will get along just fine! Ladies first!"

He passed her the straw and pulled back her hair as she addressed the lines before her. He rubbed his other hand on the small of her back as she snorted the coke.

Stephen and Kat had immediately tumbled into conversation. She sat close to him, her body turned in his direction, and her gaze was fixed upon his handsome, famous face. I wasn't sure I had seen Kat ever turn smitten so quickly.

Peter, like a cocaine vampire, snorted six lines and then refilled their Champagne glasses. We chatted, and Jess flirted relentlessly with Peter. I also couldn't help notice out of the corner of my eye that Stephen invited Kat to do coke with him. My head nearly exploded seeing the leading man of his generation offer Kat a bump off the back of his hand. She eagerly took it and then, channeling her inner seductress, licked his skin to get any remnants. Stephen smiled and moved his head close to Kat's ear. He whispered something, and she gave a breezy laugh and smiled.

"Of course," I heard Kat say, and she undid two more buttons on her shirt.

Stephen sprinkled a bump of coke into her cleavage and sniffed it. He followed suit with a quick tongue cleanup, then let his lips wander over her collarbone and up her neck. I noticed Kat give an imperceptible, surreptitious glance in my direction. She knew I was watching her, and she smiled. She whispered something to Stephen, but I could easily read her lips.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she had said.

Stephen's response was simply to put his hand on her thigh, whisper something back as he nibbled her ear. He stood up, extended his hand, and they made their way to the back guest room. I wondered if the scent of Juliet Lawson's perfume would linger while he fucked my girlfriend.

"Stephen never wastes time with a pretty young thing," Peter said as he refilled his Champagne glass again. "I knew as soon as I saw her he would flip for her."

"I've done pretty well today, haven't I?" Kelly said.

Peter had his arm around Jess again. "You can say that," he said. "I always have loved Texas girls."

"I thought you just told me back on the couch that you liked coke whores," Jess said.

"That only makes it better!" Peter said.

We made small talk for a while. Conversation was easy. Peter was gregarious and fun. He wasn't shy about discussing movies and upcoming projects. He came off as sincere and embodied a work hard-play hard type. But he wasn't egocentric. He asked questions about me and was interested in what my investing plans were now that I had cashed out. It was a good question. I told him I wasn't sure.

"I've got a couple things coming up that might interest you," Peter said. He pulled out a business card. "This is my real card. The phone number works. I don't hand this out lightly. It's my cell. Let's talk about this sometime in the next couple weeks. Stephen has a great little ranch not too far from you. Maybe we can all get together down there and discuss some things."

I couldn't believe what I heard. Kelly let a hand drop to my thigh and squeezed it. I took it as a good sign. I tried to play it cool and casual.

"That sounds fantastic," I said. "Always happy to fly out here or host you, if you need. Let's see if we can't make some money together."

With that, Peter popped another bottle of Cristal and suggested he and Jess hit the coke again. She was, of course, effusively enthusiastic about the idea. Peter got more handsy with Jess this time, and when they finished snorting their lines, he asked where they could find some privacy. Kelly directed them upstairs. They took the Cristal and the coke tray and disappeared.

"Well, stud, I guess that leaves you and me," Kelly said, her legs crossed toward me and a wicked smile on her face.

"This is absolutely incredible," I said. "I feel like I've walked into another dimension."

"They're nice, aren't they?" she said. "They're two of the most famous men in the world, and they're just ... nice. And fun."

"Yet I think I'm the one who hit the jackpot in this situation," I said, looking at her.

"You did," Kelly said confidently. "You know, I was actually really looking forward to this. If you haven't noticed, I don't really get involved with Kat's men very much. We had a jealousy issue a long time ago. I try to be respectful, unless she's genuinely okay with it. But I'm going to tell you, I want to enjoy myself tonight."

"Me too," I said. "I meant it when I said this would be a treat for me."

"We're going to have plenty of time, too," Kelly said. "Your girls are going to be occupied for a while. They're with men who have incredible stamina. Stephen is the only man I had to finally ask to simply stop fucking me. I was just completely raw. My ass and pussy both."

"Kat might fall in love," I joked.

"She wouldn't be the first," Kelly said. "But, lucky for you, Stephen doesn't fall in love."

"Enough about them," I said. "Let's not allow another minute to slip through our fingers."

I pulled Kelly to me by the back of her head. Her mouth welcomed me. I immediately fondled her breasts.

"Upstairs," she said. "I want you to fuck me in my husband's bed."

"You're a dirty girl," I said.

"I am," she said. "You're finally about the find out."

Over the next two hours, I witnessed a master class in seduction and pleasure. It gave me a new perspective of and appreciation for Kelly, as well an important insight into what made her so successful. She knew how to read people -- that was obvious -- but, on top of that, she had a gift for tying her pleasure to whatever made her partner happy.

When this realization clicked inside me, it was revelatory. Kelly was a chameleon. She changed her color to fit the situation. With a guy like Peter? She stroked his ego and knew how to flatter him by complimenting his movies in great detail. With me, she knew I liked a proper, refined girl showing off a supposedly secret dirty side. So she played that up.

In short, she researched her subjects, mastered them, and created a totally encompassing fantasy. It was similar to the approach Jess took, but Kelly? Kelly was a master. So she knew to give me a sensual blow job littered with dirty talk about how she loved cheating on her husband. She wet my cock with a few strokes in her pussy before begging for me inside her ass. She had picked up on every depraved detail of my sexual likes. She made a show of regularly breaking to snort a little more coke. And she milked two loads of cum out of me before making a final flourish to demonstrate just how deeply she understood my desires.

"You want to go check on your girlfriends," she said.

It wasn't a question. She knew it. My cock softened in her hand after she had swallowed that second load. I simply nodded.

"Kat's told me so much about you," Kelly said, stroking my chest. "It's been really fun getting to finally test it all out."

"I do love watching them," I said.

"Peter will definitely have left the door open," Kelly said. "He always wants an audience. For everything."

"Well, I guess we know where to start then," I said.

We didn't put on clothes. I followed Kelly down the hall and saw the sheen of cum leaking from her ass down her legs. I ran a hand over her beautifully formed cheeks and said, "You look exquisite with my sperm running out of you."

"It feels better than it looks," Kelly said. Every sentence was an exercise in seduction.

As presumed, the first guest room door on the left was open. Kelly held a finger to her lips and stopped us short of the doorway. We glanced around the side. My ears got a preview of what was happening before my eyes.

"Is this what you like, daddy?" Jess said. "I want to be your good girl. I've never had a dick as thick as daddy's. Ever. I've had so many dicks. Oh, daddy!"

Jess rarely used Kat's favorite pet name for me during sex. Peter must have requested it.

"Such a good girl," Peter growled.

When my eyes caught up, I drank in the scene. Bathed only in the soft, yellowish light of a single lamp, Jess was on top. Peter's cock was thicker than a coke can. And, with absolute ease, Jess had it pumping in and out of her asshole. Her body was taut and focused, her full, sexy cheeks swallowing Peter's impressive member.

"I hope it's okay that your little girl is an anal queen, daddy," Jess said. "It just makes me cum so hard."

Peter didn't say anything. I saw him simply put a large hand around Jess's throat and squeeze. She gasped and started riding him harder. Kelly looked at me, raised her eyebrows, and gave a knowing half-smile. She took my hand and pulled me backward, signaling our retreat.

"Peter is always very intense," Kelly said. "His appetite and energy are relentless. But I know it's Kat you really want to see. I doubt Stephen will give us the opportunity. Who knows? It can't hurt to check."

I squeezed Kelly's hand. We walked downstairs and headed straight for the guest room. The door was closed. I put my ear near the door, but it was heavy, and I couldn't make out anything but muffled, generic sounds that might have been moans.

"Worth a shot," I said.

"Come on, stud," Kelly said. "Let's have a bump and rest up. I'm sure you can give me another round."

Kelly let me do my bumps off her tits. She took full lines and then sat on my lap. We fondled and kissed lightly, but mostly we talked. In particular, she opened up to me about Kat.

"You're seeing a wild child phase," Kelly said. "It was how she got before she moved back to Houston. The LA scene got too deeply in her blood. The whole Patrick situation, the drugs, the celebrity chasing. She was free, but she is always bound by her upbringing. She feels boxed in by this list of things she thinks she has to achieve, even if it's not what she wants. And now, with you -- and, John, you are so good for her and so good with her -- she could throw the whole list out the window. She can just be content and happy. So she's going to run and run and run to push the boundaries as far as she can."

"It's her personality," I said. "And mine, to a certain extent. I get her."

"What you need, babe," Kelly said, "is an end game. You see her appetites. I know all about the new drugs she's trying. The rough stuff. The bondage games infatuation. That's all fleeting. These are things that burn hot and short. She loves them at the moment but then has to push harder to something more extreme to get the same thrill."

"I think I have the end game," I said.

"You do?" Kelly asked. "I'm impressed. I thought you were just riding this out as long as you could."

"No," I said. "The end of football season is it. Hard stop. At least on the crazy shit."

"I'm pretty well up-to-speed on all the crazy shit," Kelly said. "So let me just give you one piece of advice. Kat loves breaking out of the confines of her restrictive upbringing. It's the vice she loves the most. But here's the secret to her. If you give her something that is on her big life list -- a baby I'm sure is the first thing that comes to mind -- she will commit herself to that so strongly. When she got her opportunity to go back to Houston? You know it. You saw it. You were a part of it. She threw herself into having a successful career. The wild child took a back seat. I see you two together. I know it'll be easier for her to commit herself to those things because she's with you. She's devoted to you in a way I have never seen her before. Not even in the deepest stages of infatuation with Patrick."

I still recoiled slightly at the mentions of Kat's former lover in LA, the one she had almost thrown away everything for. The one I let her fuck one last time. But Kelly's honesty and insight were important and refreshing. It helped keep me focused on our larger goals.

12