All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 37'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MysticMysteryMysticMysteryover 2 years ago

Another grear chapter 5 stars. Nice to see the end game coming together.

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Outstanding Build Up

Another great 5 Star chapter of moving the storyline forward, having a great current scene and teasing the reader with what may or may not be up ahead. So much fun. Like a commenter said yesterday love the updates you post about the status of the next chapters. Love this story and all these crazy kids. Keep up the great writing. They are always entertaining. Cheer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars, and thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One can’t help but wonder: if Kat does get pregnant in the near term, will it be by John or one of her johns?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an extraordinary balancing of a relationship involving three people! Total trust and loyalty with total sexual freedom —- its all part of the magic of this remarkable novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars of fun. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A baby? Really? How can this group possibly step back from the lifestyle they’re accustomed to. The drugs would be the largest hurdle to bypass. Rehab is going to be difficult with such a sustained habit. These people are so self centred and selfish hedonists a child would always be a second thought. Kat would have a baby on the tit and a stranger in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like Kelly, but she is over-simplifying the solution to Kay’s snowballing self-destructiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's a true crime that the sex with Kelly isn't more detailed, she is supposed to be the master of them all and I'm inclined to believe it. I also think Kat can never go back or settle anymore to the way she was before, it's not necessarily a problem at least if she's stops with the Hooker House and the hardcore drugs, there are plenty other ways of outlets for sex. Giving Jess a baby on the other hand would be a crime against nature, to put it mildly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...