Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 01

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
1.6k words
4.65
18.3k
15

Part 1 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Welcome to Book Two! I hope you enjoy the new journey we have ahead, as we focus more on Jess and John this time. This should be a shorter book, at least in terms of chapters, to Traffic Girl. But there will be a lot of debauched fun, along with unexpected twists along the way. Thank you for your votes and feedback.

* * *

It was a Friday in late May, and perhaps the last day of tolerable weather before the Houston summer hit. Jess and I took advantage by going for a picnic, something we had done frequently. We had found a secluded area in Buffalo Bayou Park that had become our favorite. It offered more than the necessary measure of privacy to satisfy our desire for public sex, something that we had pushed the limits of during the beautiful spring months. I wrapped the empty salad container and sandwich paper in a bag and set it to the side and moved our stemless wine glasses to the edge of the blanket we had spread out.

Jess put her leg parallel up the trunk of the tree next to us, showing off the flexibility of her youth spent in ballet and cheerleading. She pulled up her dress and revealed her beautiful bottom half. The spring spent outdoors had given her skin a light tan. Since starting work at the plastic surgeon's office, Jess had started doing more aesthetic treatments and was working on a regimen of laser removal of her pubic hair, leaving it feeling perpetually waxed.

I moved myself between her thighs and began to eat her pussy. The extension of her leg opened her up widely for me, giving supreme access to her pussy and ass. I licked her greedily. Jess had a deep love of oral sex, and I was always happy to oblige. If I made her cum two or three times with my tongue, it unlocked a need in her that led to long, relentless fuck sessions. Jess and I were carbon copies sexually. It wasn't that we wanted a lot of sex. It was that we needed it. And in the three months since Kat had taken what I jokingly called her sabbatical from us, we burned the sexual candle at both ends.

As I followed the familiar pattern of long licks across her lips, playing with her asshole a little, and then finally paying attention to her clit, Jess let out a long, contented sigh.

"Did I ever tell you why I got kicked off the cheerleading team at U of H?" she asked.

"I thought you quit?" I said between licks.

She laughed. "I probably did tell you that," she said. "No, I got kicked off after a semester. I let six football players run a train on me at a fraternity party. While I was wearing my cheer uniform."

"God, you were such a slut in college," I said with admiration.

"In college?" she laughed again. "Anyway, they took pictures. The idiots. So they kicked me off. I kept the uniform, though. I don't know why I thought being a cheerleader would get me more football player dick. They were not hard to convince."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "What male would be when presented with you?" I said.

I returned my focus to Jess's pussy. Her stomach began to rise and fall rapidly, a sign that her orgasm was building and coming soon.

"I do love being a slut," she said dreamily. I knew she was starting to feel the need to explore again. We had been together almost a year again, and she hadn't fucked anyone else. I could see her pushing the boundaries.

I doubled my attention to her clit. Jess's body was so familiar to me, I knew I could make her cum essentially on command. I decided it was time.

"Baby, baby, I'm going to cum!" she announced. I smiled to myself but kept going. She pulled her leg off the tree and wrapped it around my back, pulling my face deeping into her cunt. Her hips bucked up, smothering me in her juices. She made little attempt to muffle her screams despite our public location.

Jess collapsed back, lying still for just a moment before sitting up with a grin on her face. She kissed me, sloppily moving her tongue across my skin to lick up her own juices.

"I am going to suck all the cum out of you," she said. "And then I'm going back to the office and kissing Gloria to see if she recognizes your taste on my lips."

Gloria and Jess had become fast friends once she started at the plastic surgeon's office. Jess was now the official videographer of my trysts with her, sending the videos back to Gloria's husband to enjoy. She also was the only playmate to join us in our fun since Kat.

"It's so fun when you want to play games," I said.

"I feel very playful," she said, getting on her knees and giving my cock a few initial, long licks.

"Are you thinking we need to raise the stakes?" I asked. "Something beyond just Gloria?"

Jess's hypnotic blue eyes, made deeper pools by the sunny day, looked up at me, wide and beautiful, and she nodded as she kept her attention on sucking me.

"Memorial Day is coming up," I said, thinking out loud. "We're getting close to the one-year anniversary of our reunion. It might be time to take a trip somewhere and have some fun."

She sucked my cock with fervor, grunting her approval but not letting up on my shaft. She was intent on making me cum. The sun beat down, pleasingly warm but not yet too intense. I could hear the buzz of traffic, yet here we were, in our secret hideaway just two miles from downtown. Jess knew my pleasure spots as well as anyone. She could make me cum as easily as I could make her, and it wasn't long before she leaned back on her knees and started stroking my shaft to guide the cum into her mouth. She covered the tip of my cock with her mouth to catch all of it, and I warned her as the first shot traveled from my balls. Her mouth full, she still groaned in pleasure as she drank my cum.

"Delicious as ever," she said to me, her eyes sparkling. The way her face could mix lust and adoration made me love her even more.

"I'm going to start looking at some destinations," I said. "We need a getaway."

"Somewhere with a beach," she said.

"I know, darling," I said.

We kissed and packed up our picnic. I walked Jess back to her car, and she returned to work.

"Tell me if Gloria guesses right," I said and laughed.

* * *

There wasn't much doubt in my mind where I wanted to take Jess. She loved the Caribbean. The trick was that we were just reaching the start of hurricane season, and booking any trip there was a roll of the dice. But I liked a bit of a gamble, and I also loved a grand gesture. In the middle of June, I had the ideal chance for a getaway without intrusion from work. I found the perfect fit.

That afternoon, I put together a photo book to unveil the surprise to Jess, including pictures of an airplane, hotel, suite, and possible activities. I had become a romantic sap, and I didn't mind. Maybe this was the way it was always meant to be, Jess and me. Maybe I was just growing up and didn't want to let a good thing go.

When Jess came home, I opened a bottle of Champagne and presented her with the wrapped album.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Surprise!" I said. "Try to guess."

She flipped through the pages carefully, taking a sip of Champagne after examining each picture.

"United," she observed, "so we're flying."

"That's the easy one," I said.

"White sand beach," she added. "Oh, babe, you know how much I love pristine beaches." She flipped again. "And the water. Oh my god. It's crystal clear."

It got harder from there.

"The resort looks small, almost intimate," she said. "But it's gorgeous. Is that an infinity pool and a beach?"

I nodded.

"Can I get new swimsuits?" she asked.

"I have some things in mind," I said. "But you're missing something."

She stared at the pictures harder and shook her head.

"That's not the resort, sweetie," I said. "That's just our suite."

"Holy shit, you've got to be kidding me!" she exclaimed.

I shook my head this time.

"Eden Rock in St. Barth's," I said. "Four nights. Next month."

"Oh my god," she said. "This looks like pure fantasy."

"You deserve it," I said. "Got your passport?"

She kissed me. "It looks so relaxing," she said. "And, yes, I do."

"We'll have a great time," I said.

Our eyes were locked on one another, and Jess broke the spell in her frequent, joking way.

"Gloria knew exactly what was on my breath when I got back to the office," she said.

"I bet she was jealous," I said.

"Let's go out tonight," she suggested. "I feel like celebrating!"

"I thought you might," I said, a wide grin on my face. I produced an eight-ball of cocaine. "Let's party tonight. Start with some bikini and lingerie shopping. And then I got us a table at Steak 48 at eight so we can watch the hookers work the bar."

"You read me like a book," she said, and we kissed again.

The thought of Kat washed over me out of nowhere, a feeling of longing that took me by surprise. Not that much time had elapsed. I vanquished the passing emotion by wondering whether there was any void in what Jess gave me. I couldn't think of one. Maybe I really was exactly where I needed to be for once.