Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 06

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
2.9k words
4.7
7.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Back on track with chapters more regularly. Thank you for your patience. Look forward to hearing your feedback, as always!

* * *

Before the last signature was dry on the last page of the contract, I raced home as fast as I could. I sprinted from the car to my front door and burst inside.

"Babe!" I shouted.

Jess appeared from the bedroom, wearing nothing but a grin. "Is it done?" she asked.

"Signed, sealed, and delivered!" I exclaimed.

"Holy shit," she said. "And you're good?"

"Eight figures good," I said.

"Oh my god!" she squealed. "I'm so proud of you!"

We had just signed a deal with Jonathan Summers for his next three hedge fund offerings. I was now in line for a $20 million bonus and $60 million in guaranteed commissions over the next year. This was my retirement plan. I'd clear more than $50 million on my own.

"We wouldn't have made it happen without you," I told Jess.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Without me and my magic pussy," she said happily.

"Who says being a whore doesn't pay?" I said playfully.

"Being a whore always pays, baby," Jess said. "It just paid a lot more this time. Did you decide how you want to celebrate?"

"I am going to dump a load of cum in that whore pussy of yours," I said, undressing. "Then we're going to dinner and a club, and I'm going to tell you what surprise I have in store for you as a way of saying thanks."

Jess slid backwards on the bed and spread her legs. I pushed forward into the familiar folds of her pussy. This was going to be quick and dirty.

"I have a confession," Jess said.

"Oh yeah?" I grunted, not breaking my determined fucking of her.

"Jonathan texted as soon as he had signed," she said. "He wants to party with me tomorrow night. Is that okay?"

"Fine," I said.

"He wants me to take GHB," she said.

I eased up my strokes slightly.

"Do you trust him?" I asked.

"I think so," she said.

"What is his plan?" I moved into long, slow strokes, wanting to hear about this.

"Just his house for dinner," Jess said. "It takes a little while to kick in, and then, I guess, whenever I wake up I can go?"

"What do you think he'll do?" I asked.

"He wants to live out a rape fantasy," Jess said. "I think I'm up for it. It's kind of hot, honestly."

"I worry about your safety," I said.

"He likes me," she said. "He won't hurt me. It's sexy to let him just use me like that. I always liked guys who would coerce me in college. It made me feel so slutty, not saying no or just not resisting."

I could feel her getting wetter.

"I do think we should take a precaution," I said, maintaining long, slow strokes of my cock in her pussy. "Remember St. Barth's and the audio cuckold? How about you make an audio recording on your phone. That way you'll know if he does anything out of line."

Jess kissed me. "That's so sexy," she said. "We can listen to it together."

"It is kind of sexy, isn't it?" I said. My cock got harder. "I want to hear you get fucked by another man. I want to hear how you are with him."

"Just know that with Jonathan there is a fair bit of acting going on," she said. "His dick is nothing like yours. Nowhere near as big. Or as good."

I nibbled her neck. "He's making us very rich," I said. "So make it convincing."

"I told him drugging me would cost $5,000," she said with a laugh.

"You truly are a whore," I said.

"It's what I'm best at," she admitted. She let her hand wander to my balls and began to fondle them, bringing me closer to orgasm. "Give me that sperm baby. I've got some really good coke to celebrate with. Put that load in me and let me be your coke whore."

Her eyes begged me for my load. The adoration in them made it easy to give in to pleasure. I came hard inside her. Jess wrapped her legs around me, pulling me closer to her.

"Yes!" she shrieked. "Good boy, giving me all that fertile sperm. I need it."

We kissed. And smiled at one another.

"I can retire in a year," I said. "Can you believe this?"

"What are you going to do with all that time?" she asked.

"Maybe we should buy a house," I said.

Her eyes almost popped out of her head. "Really?" she asked.

"Let's talk about it tonight," I said. "But that's what I was thinking as a first step."

She kissed me again, then popped up and immediately put on a pair of panties. She looked at me seductively.

"Kat reminded me how much you loved sending her on date night with cum leaking into her panties," she said, licking her lips. "I thought I'd try it."

"I loved it almost as much as she did," I said. I had been feeling nostalgic for Kat lately, especially wanting to share the good news from today with her.

Jess brought over a mirror with four lines of beautiful cocaine on it. I snorted two and got dressed. Jess snorted hers, then slipped on a cocktail dress and pair of Chanel pumps. She put on minimal makeup and loaded up the coke bullet.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"Steak is the best celebration," I said. "Let's go eat dead cow and drink absurdly expensive wine and go dancing."

"Are you going to tell me my surprise?" she asked.

"At dinner," I said.

The evening couldn't have been better. I felt like I was floating. The money was nice, but the feeling of accomplishment in bringing this deal home was a major stress lifted.

"So, your surprise," I said after our dessert plates had been cleared away. We declined coffee, in favor of a stronger stimulant to keep the night going. "I know you've got to see Jonathan tomorrow, but I'm taking off next week. We're going to New York. I already got Gloria to cover for you at work."

"Oh my god," she said, "you know how much I love New York! And I haven't been in forever!"

"And we've never gone together," I said, smiling at her.

We leaned across the table and kissed. She drank me in with her eyes.

"I'm going to hit the restroom," she said with a wink. "We should skip dancing. I want you to take me home and ravish me. We don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Jonathan wants me early. Mid-afternoon. I may be damaged goods by the time he sends me home." She laughed.

* * *

I slept fitfully the next night. Jess had left for Jonathan's at 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon. It was almost noon on Sunday now. I went out with the guys Saturday night to celebrate my good fortune. It was a much-needed distraction. Jess usually didn't text me while she was with her sugar daddy, and last night was no exception. So the boys and I had steaks, then hit up a strip club. I was tempted to take home one of the dancers but lost the desire. I texted Gloria, but she was busy. Instead, I went home and tried to crash at a reasonable hour. It wasn't happening.

Finally, my phone buzzed.

"Headed home," Jess wrote. "Need water, lines, and wine. And you."

She texted me her Uber's ETA, and I got to work. I didn't know if this would be a celebration or something else.

Jess looked shockingly refreshed when she appeared at the front door. She breezed in and said, "Bubbly?" I had it ready to go.

"So how was it?" I asked, pouring two glasses for us.

"I have no idea," she said, her voice excited. "We had dinner, and he had put the GHB in my wine. Once the sun set? I have no memory of what happened. Literally clueless. I woke up this morning and was an absolute sticky mess. I did remember to make the recording, though. Want to listen to it?"

"Of course I do!" I said. "I've been going crazy! Put it on!"

She stalked the cocaine and snorted two lines. She rubbed her nose and let the high come over her.

"Are you sure you want to hear it?" Jess said. Her eyes were a mix of serious and excited. "I literally have no idea what I did. But I will tell you up front, I know well enough from all the crazy shit I did in college that there was way more cum than one guy could ever produce."

I cupped her face between my hands. "You have no idea how badly I want to hear it," I said. "I've been climbing the walls."

She smiled. "I'm excited, too," she said. "In college, I'd get blackout and have to try to piece things together."

"Play it through the speakers," I said, taking a long drink of Champagne and grabbing the bottle.

We sat on the couch. I put my arm around Jess and held her close.

"Is this nuts?" I asked her.

"Probably," she said. "But I'll tell you one other thing. He gave me $15,000."

My eyes popped open wide. "You must have been a real whore, darling," I said.

The recording started, crackling at first from Jess positioning her phone. My stomach was in knots. What if the sound quality was shit? What if there was nothing on it? What if I didn't like what was on it? I was going to hear the person who was my golden parachute client with my girlfriend, and he didn't even know it. He just thought she was another sugar baby.

"Wow, babe, I didn't think this would make me feel so high!" Jess's voice came through loud and clear.

"If you dose GHB right," said Jonathan Summers, "it'll give a very euphoric high."

"It feels like a mix of molly and cocaine," Jess said. "This is going to be so much fun."

"This was a very big week for me," he said. "So I wanted to celebrate in a special way."

"You know I'll do anything for you baby," Jess said. "I'm so proud to hear work is going so well. How can I help you celebrate and make it more special?" She laid it on thick. I could feel her shifting on the couch next to me, sensing a touch of embarrassment.

There was silence for a few seconds before the obvious sounds of kissing came through the speakers. There was a rustling sound.

"Suck me, slut," Jonathan said. More rustling, followed by the unmistakable gulping sounds of Jess sucking cock. "Fuck yeah," he sighed. "You really love giving head."

"I do," Jess said, panting as she pulled off his cock with an audible pop. "I could suck dick all day long. Every day. I'm a slut."

"We're going to test that out tonight," he said. The sucking sounds continued unabated.

"I don't need to be tested," Jess said.

"Get up," Jonathan said, his voice turning gruff. "Get on the bed."

I realized my hands were instinctively running up and down Jess's thighs at this point while we listened.

"He tied me up," Jess said. "He always does, and he always gets bossy when it's time."

After some silence, the recording picked up talking again.

"This is such a nice high," Jess said. "It's making me so horny."

"Strip and kneel," Jonathan said.

"Come on, baby," Jess said, "I need to be used."

"Shut up," Jonathan said, "and wait for me to finish."

The next twenty minutes were a bore. Jonathan tied up Jess. She whined a bit about needing cock. She complained he was tying her more tightly than usual. I detected in her voice that she was doing it on purpose, wanting to egg him on to get him to be rough with her.

"I hope there's more action than this," I joked with Jess. "No offense. It's kind of boring."

"Let's listen at a faster playback," Jess suggested.

When we finally heard a greater array of sound, we slowed it down again. It was just in time to hear Jonathan speak.

"Gentlemen," he said, "here is your free use slut for the evening. As thanks for getting this deal done, my friend Jess has agreed to let you do anything you please. Just don't leave any permanent marks."

"Someone please give me some dick," Jess begged in the background. "Or some fucking coke or more GHB. I need something! No more teasing!"

Multiple voices laughed.

"I'm serious," Jess continued. "Whoever has the biggest dick, get it out and fuck me. Hurry up! I'm a slut in need here! Stay or go, I don't care. One dick or all of yours. But I need dick!"

The sound filled my living room. Jess and I looked at each other and grinned.

"I was really aggressive, huh?" she said.

"You're completely different when you're with him," I observed.

The action on the recording picked up. It was difficult to discern in detail what was going on in the room, but that wasn't the attraction. Jess had done an admirable job playing to the audio, giving a narrative of the intimate events as they unfolded.

"There you go," Jess said. "Don't be shy. That's a nice fat dick. Do you want me to suck it, or are you hard enough to fuck me already?" Some muffled sounds, a bit of grunting. "There you go," Jess continued. "Yes! Oh, slam that big dick in me! Yes! Fucking split me in two with that monster!"

On my couch, Jess and I began to kiss.

"It's so hot listening to this," I whispered to her.

"I can hardly believe it's me," she said.

We continued to make out, lovingly and intensely as the audio drama unfolded.

"You're tight," the deep, anonymous male voice said. "I'm going to cum. You want a big load?"

"Give me that cum!" Jess exhorted. "Fill me up or fucking cover me! I don't care. Just give me that hot fucking jizz!"

"Here it comes!" he announced.

"Yes! Oh god!" Jess yelled. "Oh baby! Oh that's so much fucking cum. Oh my god. Oh god, you taste so good. Fuck, you covered me. It's in my hair! You fuckers. Now I'm really horny! Who's next?"

My cock was throbbing. Jess's performance was compelling and sexy.

"You are such a slut," I said. "He wasn't wearing a condom, was he?"

"I honestly can't tell you," she said. "I have no memory. At all. I don't remember seeing any wrappers or used condoms when I woke up. I think I was in the same room."

"It really was like when you were back in college," I said.

"Except I always take my birth control," she said with a laugh.

I started to peel off Jess's clothes. When she was nude, I brushed a finger across her pussy lips.

"If you want to fuck, I think I need more coke," she said. "My pussy and ass are really sore, I'm starting to realize."

She stood up and helped herself.

"I wish I remembered last night," she said. "I think it would be hotter."

The recording continued. It became a blur of different men coming to fuck Jess, one at a time, in pairs, and at point after a break when Jonathan had untied her, three at once. We listened, and I slipped inside Jess's pussy. Her lips were puffy and swollen.

"Be gentle," she admonished.

I kissed her neck and sucked her nipples. The soundtrack of our slow, gentle fuck were her constant egging on of these strangers to fuck her. Of their pronouncements that they were giving her cum, and her own repeated orgasms. Listening felt repetitive after a time. I came inside Jess, a large, potent load that had been building since the night before. But I noticed she didn't cum.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing," she smiled. "It's just that, I wish I remembered. I'm not ashamed of being a slut. I would have done it for him if he had asked me to. It's like he deprived me of the memories by drugging me."

"He probably figured most women wouldn't want to be gangbanged," I said lightly.

"I'm a little pissed about it," she said. "I haven't had a gangbang since college." She smiled, though, indicating she wasn't that serious.

"You did get paid," I said.

"I did," she admitted. "Handsomely. And I have to remind myself, it's not about me in that situation. It's about him. It's about what he's paying for. The slut in me wants the memories and the dick and the pleasure. But he was paying me. The whore in me needs to learn that it's the money that matters."

I put a finger under her chin and looked her in the eyes. "You're a smart girl, Jess," I said. "Figure out how to do that, and you could become a very rich woman."

"If I convince you to stay with me," she said, "I already will be." She smiled, and we laughed.