Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 24

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
4k words
4.82
6.2k
8

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This will be a longer section broken into two chapters, and then we'll wrap up book two with one final chapter. Book three will follow immediately. Thanks so much for your invaluable feedback and time.

* * *

The day had finally come. Kat's divorce was final, and we scurried around town ironing out final touches as we prepared for the party. The theme was Liberation, and we had gone to great lengths to adhere to its spirit. The soundtrack was littered with songs about it, from Christina Aguilera and Outkast to Slipknot and the Pet Shop Boys. The invitations and menus were written in the liberation sans font.

The centerpiece, however, was that, after substantial effort, I had acquired from a private collector a beautiful 1974 painting by the Danish artist Odd Nerdrum entitled "Liberation." It was an almost seven-feet by ten-feet oil painting on canvas, and I had it installed prominently in our great room. The painting depicted a nude couple having sex, the woman on top of the man. Her brown hair hung past her temples, her mouth open as if moaning in pleasure, and abdominal muscles taut with focus and effort. The man lay on his back, head turned to the left, eyes seemingly closed and drinking up the heat of the moment. It was the perfect work of art for the occasion, but I had fallen in love with what it symbolized for the life Kat, Jess, and I would embrace for the future.

Kat and Jess curated the guest list with their ultimate goal in mind. They wanted an orgy. To Kat, in particular, she wanted to embrace her love for group activities. Jess used her agency and its strict confidentiality to help bolster the fun, which also made the party a bit of a marketing event for her business. It would also provide an opportunity for Jess to introduce Kat to the handful of her clients who were invited. They were among her richest and most debauched supporters. Jonathan Summers, Jess's sugar daddy, would be there. I relished the thought of revealing myself as Jess's boyfriend and thanking him for making my fortune.

In addition to Jess's five best clients, she brought together the six girls working for her: Gloria, Alix, Brittany, Alyssa, Cassandra, and Ashley. Cassandra and Ashley were Jess's two newest girls. Cassandra worked in night club management. She was half-Hispanic and half-white, with beautiful Dr. Vivianno breasts and a sense of old Hollywood refinement. Ashley was a redheaded former bikini competitor. She was smart, short, and lived up to the redheaded firecracker stereotype.

Jess had the inspired idea to serve sushi off of the nude bodies of Cassandra and Ashley. Gloria and Alix would serve as human cocaine trays. The hope was that this erotic showing greeting guests at the start of the party would put the guests in the right mood.

The remaining invitees were hand-picked for fun and the potential to synergize with the others. Kat convinced Rita Johnson to attend; she got her husband to take a boys' weekend in Vegas so she could. Jess's best friend Melanie and her sister Shelly would be there. Jess also invited Johnny Burris and Bryce, the pro football players. Alyssa's girlfriend, Sarah, came. I flew in Kat's dear friend Kelly from LA. And, of course, Dr. Vivanno, never one to miss a party, would be in attendance.

With several people who cared about privacy, we took serious measures to ensure it. It's why we kept the group small. There would be no catering or other staff at the house during the party. And no one would be permitted to carry their phones, with photos and video forbidden. We didn't anticipate any issues.

Having the party go off without a hitch had seemed improbable. The logistics were daunting, but perhaps we slightly underestimated the outpouring of support for Kat that would come from our group. Everyone accepted their invitations and embraced the event and its spirit. Good vibes surrounded it from the moment we announced it.

The dress code was formal. At least to begin with -- and except for Cassandra, Ashley, Gloria and Alix. The former two would wear pasties and thongs. Gloria and Alix? They would be naked all night.

Decorations went up. Catering came and went. We were ready. Kat set up the human sushi display on Cassandra and Ashley in the grand entryway. Gloria and Alix lay on cushioned tables near the entryway, sixteen lines of cocaine on each of them -- two for each guest who wasn't acting as a human serving piece. Every detail was accounted for, a carefully curated scenario for the perfect orgy. It really did go off without a hitch.

I was in a giddy mood, for the party but even more so because of the vacation I had planned for Kat and Jess after it. I didn't want to look past the debauchery that we wanted to take place, but I couldn't sit still thinking about what would come next.

Nevertheless, I found myself bent over Gloria's luscious tits and inhaling a line of cocaine off them. Then I snorted another. She gave a little shimmy, and I pecked her on the lips.

"I know it's a cruel tease, being so close to all this coke and not being able to do it," I said.

"Don't worry," Gloria said. "I took some molly before I got here. I'm going to be rolling hard. Just promise you'll save some cum for me. Brian is in his cage and under strict instructions to take an Ambien at 10 p.m."

I laughed, and my eyes caught Alix, who was making a pouty lower lip. I went to a nearby cocaine setup and took a healthy scoop and held it under Alix's nose. She sniffed gratefully and smiled at me.

"You know what I need," she said and licked her lips.

I didn't get a chance to respond, since the doorbell rang. Rita arrived first, wanting to have some time with Kat before things went off the rails. She was radiant in a white sequined gown. It had a plunging neckline and deep slits up the sides. I kissed her hello and invited her inside. She saw the coke-covered bodies of Alix and Gloria and didn't even bother to drop her purse before she was snorting lines.

Moments later, Jonathan Summers and the rest of Jess's clients arrived, with the football players not far behind. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the ladies showed up slightly later, preferring to make an attention-getting entrance. And, just like that, the party was in full-swing, setting off a blur that would not stop for nearly twenty-four hours.

When everyone had gathered, Kat joined the party in a breathtaking, backless red gown with a scooped neckline, curve-hugging figure, and matching Louboutin heels. The crowd erupted in cheers and raised glasses of Cristal rosé to toast the un-bride. I greeted her with a glass and a kiss. It felt like we were supposed to move swiftly into a first dance, but Kat simply made the rounds greeting all the guests. The hungry leers from the male party-goers made her smile even wider.

"I feel like a piece of meat going up for auction," she whispered to me.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," I said. "And you're not going up for auction. No one is paying tonight."

She looked at me with a mischievous smile and made a show of biting her lip.

Jess had made clear the rules to her clients before the party. Her agency girls were "free use" for the evening. They could fuck any of the girls, anytime. Non-agency guests required explicit consent. We all knew that wouldn't be hard to come by.

Alix and Gloria joined the party because, unsurprisingly, everyone had done their two lines of cocaine as soon as they arrived. They frolicked nude, kissed each other, pressed their huge tits together, and generally teased everyone to stoke the fires of desire. Shortly after, the sushi had disappeared from Cassandra and Ashely, allowing four vixens to tempt the crowd. We were less than an hour into the festivities, and the desire already was palpable.

I approached Jonathan Summers and extended my hand. He shook it vigorously.

"I had no idea about you and Jess," he said with a grin. "She is something."

"It's amazing how a woman like Jess can be so business savvy," I said.

"When she finally told me who her boyfriend was, things clicked in my head," he said. "Nice work. And thanks for sharing."

"Thanks for taking good care of her," I said. "She's a wild child. Absolutely untameable. If it weren't for her getting in with good people, it would be a disaster."

"She's the best piece of ass I've ever had," he said crudely. "I'll make sure she stays knee-deep in good people."

I liked knowing the secret with Summers was out. Jess's other escort agency clients in attendance were similarly suave, filthy, and rich. There were two high-level oil and gas executives, a lawyer, and a surgeon. It was somewhat surprising how willing they all were to manhandle the agency girls as if no one else were present. It was clear they each had their favorite, although all gave attention to Jess. But Jess's most aggressive pursuer was Marco Vivianno.

Letting my eyes wander the room, making small talk with the others, was an exercise in stimulus overload. You couldn't go more than a minute without hearing the tap-tap-tap of a razor blade and rapid snorting of cocaine. There was copious laughter. Popping Champagne bottles. And, eventually and inevitably, the sound of a zipper as a silk azure gown fell to the floor. It was Jess's. Nude in the middle of the great room, she had dropped to her knees to give Marco head. This was pure power play on his part. He knew no other man could compete with his cock size. He was peacocking, and he relished it. It was also very effective, for his own reputation and the trajectory of the party.

"It really is the biggest, sexiest dick I've ever seen," Alyssa said quietly as she walked over to me with her girlfriend, Sarah. The entire room fell silent, the slurp and gurgling of Jess's oral ministrations were the only sound besides the soft music playing in the background.

"I don't believe she can," Sarah began and then stopped. "Never mind." Jess had just deepthroated him. Kat caught my eye from across the room. The lawyer was in hot pursuit. Jess had told me that he was begging to be Kat's first client.

"You both look lovely tonight," I complimented Alyssa and Sarah. I peered into the open sides of Alyssa's dress, which barely covered any of her tits. By contrast, Sarah barely had b-cups, but the flimsy fabric of her dress made it clear she had long, thick nipples pierced by metal bars. They hardened as she watched Jess's public fellatio of Marco.

They excused themselves to the patio, where they sought out the hookah and various other weed-smoking implements. But soon Shelly took their place next to me.

"Is that?" She asked me, glancing in the direction of Johnny Burris.

"It is," I said.

"I need a piece of him," she said, licking her lips.

"It's a big piece," I said.

"You've seen it?" she said, raising her sculpted eyebrows.

"He and Jess have a thing," I said. "It isn't Dr. V., but it's a close second, I would wager."

"Jesus," she whistled.

"I'll be right back," she said. The fabric of her royal blue gown rustled as she strode confidently straight to Johnny.

The buzz of the room had started to pick up again. I saw Alix unscrew a vial of coke and pour bumps on her tits and Gloria's. The oil and gas guys snorted it up and then licked, popping the girls' nipples to full erection. Kelly, ever-efficient, was holding the attention of the surgeon, her hand already toying with a lapel on his suit jacket. Cassandra and Ashley, free of sushi duties now, flirted with Bryce, the other football player. To my surprise, Rita was alone at the main cocaine setup, preparing lines.

"You've outdone yourself," Melanie, Jess's best friend, said from behind me. She hooked her arm into mine as she drank a glass of Champagne.

"You look like a model," I said, jokingly since she was.

"It's Chanel, and I got it from a shoot in LA last month," she said. The gown was maybe the most daring of the night. Essentially sheer, it created a silhouette of her tall, lithe body and left little to the imagination.

"Your husband let you out of the house like that?" I asked. Jess continued to put on her deep-throat clinic.

"He's in Paris," she said nonchalantly.

"Oh good," I said. "I get you all to myself tonight."

"Wouldn't it be boring to just stick to one person?" Melanie teased.

"I'm probably the worst person to ask," I said with a laugh. I admired her profile, the high cheekbones and taut cheeks, the subtly aquiline nose, and full lips.

"I am willing to give you the chance to be the person who removes my butt plug tonight," Melanie said. She turned her head to me and flashed an electric, model's smile, then did a runway walk toward her sister, who was talking to Johnny Burris.

Jess's stunt to ignite the party had worked. Bodies became entangled. Lips smacked together. More people buzzed around the various cocaine stations. The party became more decentralized. I worked my way over to Rita.

"It's criminal that you're over here by yourself," I told her.

"If someone had told me how big Dr. V's dick was, I might have traded sex for my tits," Rita said whimsically.

"I didn't take you for such a size queen," I observed.

"Oh, I'm not," she said. "I'm a football player queen. And I better get a turn with Johnny Burris."

"You might have to get in line," I said. Shelly and Melanie were dominating his attention now, and I wondered briefly if they were leveraging the fact that they were sisters to seduce him into a devilish threesome.

"Know anyone who might be interested?" she asked.

I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She let out a contented sigh as I moved to nibble her ear and whispered, "I want to make you squirt again."

Before she had a chance to answer, Kat interrupted us.

"That lawyer is a little bit of a creep," she said. "He said he jerks off to me every morning and will pay whatever my asking price is to do a session with him."

"I try not to think about the number of guys who jerk off to me on TV," Rita said dryly.

"How does it make you feel?" I inquired.

"Gross and wet at the same time," Kat said. "Which means I'll have to charge a lot." She moved to the side to cut two lines of coke for herself. She snorted loudly and rubbed the excess on her gums. As the numbness moved across her face, she said to Rita, "When was the last time you and I could just hunt for dick like this?"

"God, it's been ages," Rita said. "Years." She moved back to the coke setup to do more herself.

"And two sexy football players just waiting for us," Kat said, voice dripping with desire. But her face also betrayed something I couldn't quite place.

"The one I want seems pretty occupied," Rita said, referring to Johnny Burris.

"Girl, his dick is so big it will make your cervix feel like it's on fire. But his friend is fun, too," Kat offered. "Trust me. I bet he'd like a couple TV news girls sucking his dick."

As the girls walked off, I refilled my Champagne glass and went outside to check on Alyssa and Sarah. They were thoroughly stoned by the time I arrived and were busy kissing and caressing one another.

"Enjoying yourselves?" I asked.

"So much, John," Alyssa said but didn't take her gaze from Sarah.

"This party rocks," Sarah echoed.

And then an awkward silence fell over us for a few moments, until Alyssa broke it by saying, "I know I had talked about anal tonight. But I think we're going to enjoy this for a little while. Will you be a doll and understand for now?" She was being gentle.

It stung a little, but I excused myself inside. Briefly, I felt like an outsider in my own house. Inside again, the party continued to pick up steam. Couples and small groups were breaking off, either to bedrooms or a couch or any other available surface. The sight was overwhelming -- exactly as we had planned.

Alix and Gloria had begun a girl-on-girl show, like a couple strippers entertaining a bachelor party. Jess had disappeared, and I noticed Marco and Jonathan Summers were gone, too. I noted that Kat and Rita had won the attention of Johnny Burris, forcing Shelly to focus on his teammate, Bryce. She had to compete with Brittany for him. There was an increasing amount of nudity, and I needed to find someone to help me join the fun. My buzz waned, so I made my way to the large mirrored tray of cocaine that was nearest the front door, underneath the grand staircase.

I arrived just as Ashley was wrapping up. Her thick mane of shockingly red hair flew as she threw back her head and stared up as she gave three short inhales. She turned and smiled at me.

"Hi, John," she said energetically. "Long time no see!"

She looked stunning in an emerald thong and emerald pastis that matched her eyes. Her porcelain skin was flawless and pure. I had played with Ashley only once, during her tryout fuck for the escort agency several weeks before. She had a classic cheerleader body, which always appealed to me. Her sexy thighs and ass gave off the air that she was built to fuck. Oddly, she lacked a bit of experience in the bedroom, but she made up for it with enthusiasm. And, well, at this point in the party, she seemed to be the only unattached option available to me.

"Are you having fun?" I asked. "You made the sushi taste even better." I flirted but knew it wouldn't be necessary.

"This is amazing," she said. "I didn't realize how amazing this house is!" She gushed, talked fast, and bounced up and down on her toes. "You guys get the best coke. If the stuff I had tried in college had been this good, god, I'd be so broke."

Spoken like a true coke whore, I thought to myself. I admired her honesty.

"No need to go broke, Ashley," I said. "You can just come over anytime you need a fix."

"Oh really?" she said. I could see she felt the cocaine drip rolling down the back of her throat. "For free, or what do I have to do for it?"

"You're always welcome as a guest here," I said. "But I won't refuse a gratuity."

She gave me a sultry look. "I've been working on blow jobs a lot," she said. "Want to see how much I've improved?" During her tryout, she had barely gotten four inches of my cock in her mouth.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

"Here?" she said, her nostrils flaring and revealing a white crust around them.

"Here," I said unequivocally.

Ashley glanced around. She smiled again when she realized she wouldn't be the only whore on her knees sucking cock in the middle of the room.

"Yes, sir," she said.

Without hesitation, she sank to her knees and unbuckled my pants. My cock stirred as she took it in a delicate, warm hand, pushing it up high so she could run her tongue from the tip down the shaft and over my balls. As I hardened, she began to work my cock into her mouth. She easily slid past the four inches she had achieved before, swallowing almost the whole thing. She went as far as she could take it and gagged with dramatic effect.

"You are getting so good, babe," I told her. I put my hands in her thick hair, and let her head move as it pleased. She was good, but not so good that I couldn't control myself for a while. So I took the opportunity to survey the room.

Gloria and Alix had moved from their girl-on-girl show to taking over the center of the room with the two oil and gas executives. They took turns sucking their dicks and made a lurid show of it, as if inviting all the men to join. Melanie, to my surprise, had peeled off with the lawyer, who had backed her into a corner and made his hands disappear. Shelly and Brittany played with Bryce like he was putty, while Johnny Burris had taken an interest in Rita, and Kat stood nearby eagerly facilitating their conversation.

Kelly sat on the surgeon's lap, sipping Champagne and carrying on comfortably. His hand had disappeared up her dress, too. Cassandra had slipped to the bar and was serving drinks. She noticed when my glance fell to her and raised her eyebrows at me as she watched Ashley service my cock. I motioned my head in a manner that implied she should come over. She smiled wryly.

12