Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley worked my cock with fervor, and I admired how much she had improved in such a short time. As a natural redhead, she was popular in the agency and usually had four or five appointments a week. Her refining skills and upcoming anal education would make her menu of sexual favors even more attractive to clients.

I let myself focus on the wet, firm pressure her mouth provided, the party fading to the background. I wanted to cum in her mouth and move on to the next thing. As I felt the crest of pleasure start to build and approach the point of no return, I noticed Kat and Rita walking toward me, each hooking an arm into one of Johnny's.

"I'll meet you," I heard Kat say. She peeled off Johnny's arm and kissed me. "Suck him good, sweetie," she said to Ashley.

I looked at Kat with a mixture of lust and adoration. She kissed me again, and the familiar touch of her lips did more to bring me closer to orgasm than Ashley's mouth.

"Fill her up but then save the rest for me," Kat said hungrily.

"Looks like you're going to get plenty yourself," I panted, my breath getting shorter.

"Rita is fucking Johnny," Kat said. "But he asked if I'd eat the creampie out of her." Her voice was low and sultry. She knew what a turn-on this was for me. "So I'll get a nice, big load of cum out of Rita's sweet cunt and come find you, okay?"

My mind kicked into fantasy mode, and I said, "And then is Rita going to do the same for you?"

"No, daddy," Kat said sweetly. "I decided on a new rule." She licked my ear as she whispered in my ear. "No other dick in my holes -- any of them -- unless I'm getting paid. Otherwise? Daddy's dick only for this Kitty Kat."

Ashley picked up her pace with her mouth and used her hand to stroke my shaft.

"Really?" I managed to croak as my orgasm neared.

"Yes, daddy," Kat said. She knew I was close and looked me in the eye as she delivered her killer closing line. "You can play with anyone, anytime, but I only get your dick unless I go out and earn it. And I earn it by getting paid. By being daddy's whore."

I grunted loudly and unloaded into Ashley's mouth, shouting a long "fuck!" as I did so. She handled the cannon shots of sperm skillfully as Kat kissed me goodbye. I felt light-headed. Was this really how the balance of power was playing out between us? Had I really won? Was she all mine? I watched Ashley greedily swallow my load and glanced back to Kat as she moved toward the stairs.

"I love you," she mouthed to me. It sure felt like winning to me.

12