Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 25

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
3.9k words
4.75
6.6k
5

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Penultimate chapter of book two! Thank you so much for reading. This is some good, old-fashioned smutty debauchery. We wrap up book two next, and then dive into book three. What's going to happen to this happy trio?

* * *

"I thought you were ignoring me," I said to Kelly as she glided over to the cocaine table. Ashley had excused herself to the restroom to clean up after blowing me.

"Just getting the juices flowing, as they say," she said playfully as she bent over and snorted a line.

"I'd like to test that claim," I said.

"Not tonight, stud," Kelly said. She filled her other nostril with white crystals. "I'm here to network. Jess and I have been talking about a cooperative agreement."

"Oh really?" I said, surprised. I hadn't heard about it. "What for?"

"Sharing clients if they're in one city or the other," she said.

"Sounds lucrative," I said.

"I'm just a poor madam trying to scrape by," she said. "Not all of us can get windfall divorce settlements." She was high and jovial.

She stalked back to the lawyer and, this time, drew him away outside. As I watched her escort him out, opening the patio doors, I could see Alyssa riding Sarah's face on the sofa. It was odd that they had sequestered themselves, but part of me wanted to watch them.

I chopped up a couple lines and had the intent to indulge my voyeuristic impulse when Cassandra walked up next to me and said, "Hey, can I get some?"

"They're yours, doll," I said and smiled. I noticed she had lost her pastis at some point, and her supple, lovely breasts bounced firmly.

"Thanks," she said gratefully. "I've been playing bartender and need to let myself enjoy the fun."

"Yeah, I think your only job here tonight is to service others, not serve them," I said and chuckled at my play on words.

"I've been shut out in the cold so far," she said, playing along. "I guess I wasn't aggressive enough."

"It is cold. There is enough snow for a blizzard in here," I said dryly.

She pinched a nostril and snorted a line through a silver straw, then repeated the ritual.

"Fuck, yeah there is," she said, inhaling deeply through her nose. "Fine, fine ass snow, too."

I let one of my hands cup her ass, made firm by Crossfit, and admired how the red strings of her thong looked against her deeply tanned skin.

"You want to do a bump off me?" she asked. I nodded. She sprinkled some blow across each of her tits and offered them to me. Her neckline twinkled with body glitter. I inhaled, then licked up the excess. Looking up as I rubbed my nose, I saw desire in her eyes. I took it as an invitation to kiss her.

Her lips were full and moist, but Cassandra was unsure how aggressively to use her tongue. It intertwined with mine in short, snake-like flicks. I pinched her nipples, then let a hand run down her side, across her thigh, and felt the heat radiating from behind the crotch of her panties. She pushed forward against my hand, letting me feel the soft outline of her pussy lips against the thin fabric. I could feel her body go flush.

"Is it bad that I want to go see Dr. V in action?" Cassandra asked.

"It's a sight to behold," I said. "Do you like to watch?"

"Sometimes," she said. "But maybe you can give me a little action if watching isn't enough."

"Let's go," I said.

I picked up two glasses of Champagne as we walked toward the rear of the first floor and the master bedroom. The double doors were mostly closed but not latched. Instinctively, we approached cautiously and quietly. I glanced at Cassandra and saw goosebumps on her skin and her crinkling, hard nipples. Her eyes, liquid pools of brown, caught mine, and we exchanged a grin like teenagers sneaking out of the house. And that's when we heard it.

"Mark me, goddammit!" cried Jess. "Don't be a pussy! Harder!"

I caught the distinctive sound of leather on flesh, and Cassandra grabbed my wrist briefly when she heard it crack, almost forcing me to spill some of the Champagne. The "extra king" bed, as we called the custom-built bed for three we had built, was directly in front of the doors. We had pushed them open and peered through.

Jess was straddling Marco's massive cock, her back straight and proud. She had impaled the entire thing inside her cunt. Jonathan Summers stood to the side, a black flogger in his hand and raised high above his head. Jess tensed, and he brought the flogger down across her perfect skin with force.

"Yes!" Jess screamed. "God, you might make me cum just by hitting me like that. More!"

She started to grind against Marco's cock again. Summers didn't miss a beat and cracked the flogger twice more against Jess's back. The flesh was bright red again, and I thought I saw a couple spots of blood break through.

"Good boy," Jess cried. "Good boy! Beat me for being a whore!"

Cassandra glanced at me. I raised my eyebrows. This was a side of Jess I had never seen before. I passed Cassandra a Champagne glass, and we each took a long drink. As we did, Summers flogged Jess three more times.

"I bet you're ready to cum now, Jonathan, aren't you?" Jess implored. "You've marked me and punished me for being a whore, so now you'll finally let me drink, won't you?"

I pounded the rest of my Champagne and set the glass on the entryway table to the bedroom. When Jess finished speaking, she hopped off Marco's cock and turned around. Her face, seized by lust, broke out into a spectacular grin when she realized Cassandra and I were watching. With a shocking lack of preparation, Jess eased Marco's cock into her ass. Even though I had seen her have anal with him before, my jaw dropped at how easily she took him this time.

"Jesus fuck," Cassandra whispered. One of her hands had dropped inside her thong.

"Come on, big boy," Jess told Jonathan, "give me my reward for taking your punishment. Give me that dick. Cover me in that hot, creamy nut!"

Jess leaned forward, now using her hips to skillfully grind Marco's dick in and out of her ass in long strokes, with her torso almost parallel to the bed. This allowed her to take Jonathan in her mouth. She sucked greedily, slurping and slobbering and gagging on him.

I allowed one of my hands to wander to Cassandra's panties, pushed her hand aside, and dipped a finger into her slippery cunt. I pulled it out and tasted her. She looked at me and smiled. Her hand had wandered over my crotch and started to stroke my cock.

"It's ready," I told her.

Without another word, she leaned against the entryway table and pulled aside her thong. I merely unzipped and my cock head found the slippery, freshly waxed lips that oozed pussy juice. It was effortless to bottom outside her, and we both gave a contented sigh, luxuriating in the intimacy we craved after watching the fierce, kinky display before us. I was lost in the hypnotic squelching sound my cock made driving in and out of Cassandra. She made sounds of pleasure that came out like whimpers.

"You dirty bitch," Summers growled to Jess, bringing me back to the moment. "You'll do anything if I pay you enough."

"I will," Jess agreed.

"And I have enough money to make you do anything," he added, extremely self-assured.

"You do," she said. "You do!"

"Take my fucking jizz, and then you know what to do, you dirty fucking whore," he said with genuine ferocity.

Cassandra wiggled her hips side to side, letting me feel just how wet the walls of her cunt were getting watching the display before us. Jess, knowing Summers was close, begged Marco to cum in her ass. Summers pulled out of her mouth and, tugging his cock with a firm fist, shot a rope of cum that almost went over Jess's head. It was followed in rapid succession by more. It was an improbable amount of cum, and it plastered her face. She took Summers in her mouth again, cum dripping down her chin, to clean off any remnants on his cock.

"I need it now, Dr. V!" Jess exclaimed, never using his first name.

"You stupid slut!" he answered. "You don't tell us what to do." He drove his hips into her with force. I felt like I could see his cock press her stomach outward from inside.

"Please, please, please," Jess begged. "You know having your cum in my ass is what I need most!"

She moved her hips furiously. Marco gripped her around her waist and nearly pulled her off his cock completely before pistoning her back down, impaling her ass with a total lack of concern for his size in her tight hole. Jess was nearly crying, pleading for his cum. I noticed Summers had departed for the restroom and heard the shower turn on, even above Jess's pierced screams.

"I don't do this for you," Marco said. "I do this for me. It's all for me. Not some stupid slut."

Inside Cassandra, I couldn't hold back any longer. The scene was too hot. Jess taking pure abuse like this and clearly relishing it was a level beyond anything I had known her to experience. My fuck with Cassandra was the opposite of what we were witnessing. She wasn't someone who liked it rough. She required a tender touch. She didn't like spanking or hair pulling or even doggy style. It was unusual for a twenty-something sex kitten. As I dumped my seed into her pussy, she leaned back, pulling my lips to her neck. Her touches were romantic.

"Yes, John," she said with a smoky satisfaction in her voice. Like Alyssa, Cassandra vaped constantly. "You know just what my pussy needs. All that hot cum just to show me I'm a good girl for you."

I cupped her tits as she turned around, put her arms behind my neck, and led me into a deep kiss. It was just in time for Marco to cry out, "Take it whore!" as he ejaculated far inside Jess's bowels.

"They do her so dirty," Cassandra whispered.

"Not a turn on?" I queried.

"I'm a romantic, you know that," she said. "It's dirty enough just to feel your cum shoot inside me."

Jess had uncoupled from Marco and headed to the bathroom. I was curious what would happen next.

"Want to go see the second act?" I asked Cassandra.

"Why not?" she said. "I'll refill our glasses and join you."

Marco relaxed on the bed, cock finally going soft, as I walked into the room. We gave each other a fist bump.

"Good show, huh?" he said. I nodded. "Wait until you see what Summers does." Marco got up and stalked out of the room, presumably looking for cocaine and more pussy.

I quietly tread into the bathroom, where the standalone shower was at the right rear. There was plenty of steam rising out of it but not too much to obscure what unfolded. Jess stood inside. Jonathan Summers remained just outside the door.

"Don't stand under the water," he ordered, his voice firm.

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Kneel, right now!" he barked.

She complied. A finger absently worked its way through the cum that had streamed down her chest.

"What's this?" Cassandra asked quietly, returning with full Champagne glasses. She had such an easy way about her nudity. She carried herself with class.

"I have no idea," I said honestly.

"Say it," Summers said.

"I'm a dirty bitch," Jess uttered.

"And?" he goaded her for more.

"I need to be cleaned," Jess said. The scene had a ritualistic feel, as if this was not the first time it had been staged.

Jess realized I had followed her into the bathroom, and a subtle, passing look of surprise came over her face. If I hadn't known better, a hint of fear may have been thrown in. Cassandra took a sip of her Champagne, and I followed suit. Then nearly choked on it.

Summers opened up with a heavy, unmistakable stream of piss. He aimed mostly at her neck and breasts, then pushed the arc higher, onto her face. Jess closed her eyes and mouth.

"You're such a dirty slut," Summers said, "even piss will clean you up." He cackled. I most certainly did not have water sports on my bingo card for him.

When he finished, he ordered Jess to shower off. She stood and started to shampoo her hair. Summers whirled around and saw Cassandra and me.

"I'm surprised, Cameron," he said, "that you didn't open up this side of her. I've never met such a filthy whore. She'll do anything for enough money. Or a little bit of coke. Now you, on the other hand," he said, turning his attention to Casssandra, "look like a classy bitch. Come on." He laughed hard, and dragged a surprised but compliant Cassandra by the hand back to the party.

I held back for a few moments. I don't think Jess had seen that I was still watching her. She held her head under the stream of hot water, eyes closed, while something like a grimace took over her face. I noticed her legs shook slightly. I retreated a touch toward the doorway, where it was darker. And I watched. She finished washing her hair and put her arms over her chest, covering her breasts. Her torso shook, and she began to sob. It caught me off-guard. I'd never seen Jess show vulnerability in a sexual setting. She always embraced every morsel of debauchery with enthusiasm. Seeing a crack in that facade shook me. I didn't know what to do. I could have simply slipped into the shower with her and consoled her. The sound of breaking glass behind me, however, drew my attention, and it gave me the excuse to do nothing. I left the bathroom and investigated what had happened.

As it turned out, it simply was Shelly knocking over a Champagne glass as she snorted a line of cocaine while getting fucked by Bryce. It epitomized what was going on in the house as alcohol and drugs seized control of the party. The orgy was in full swing.

In the center of the room, Gloria, Alix, and Brittany were on their hands and knees, each taking a cock. On the couches surrounding them, Kelly and Melanie made an unlikely pair, giving the lawyer a blow job. Alyssa and Sarah had rejoined the party, acting touchy-feely like they were rolling hard on molly. Cassandra's head was in Jonathan Summers's lap. And Marco strutted around, fresh off a cocaine refresh, cock hard and proud, asking which girl wanted a hole filled by his monster phallus.

It was a surreal sight. I poured more Champagne and walked to the cocaine table. Shelly smiled at me while she took Bryce's cock. I snorted a couple lines and pinched her nipples before I walked away. I didn't have time to contemplate what came next when a delicate hand slid across my shoulder and stroked my neck.

"Hi, baby," Kat said. "Figuring out your next move?" Her eyes were adoring and massively dilated. But she still wore her dress. She was the only one. The numbing energy of the cocaine had taken me over, and I smiled at her.

"You really didn't fuck him, did you?" I said, referring to Johnny Burris.

"He's too smitten with Rita," she said. "I think he's a fan. Her pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow, the way they're going after it."

"You must be on fire," I said, taking her by the hand.

"I'm dying," she said. "But that's why I came to find you. I know where to go when I need satisfaction."

She couldn't resist being so close to cocaine and not indulging. She made a show of it for me. She bent over, the front of her dress spilling open and revealing her breasts to me. She swept her hair aside and locked her eyes on mine. With practiced movements, she took the straw and, never breaking eye contact, sucked up a line. She licked her lips, moved the straw to the other nostril, and repeated the process. She stood up and pressed her chest against mine.

"Make love to me," she said. "Just you and me. I'm desperate for it."

Instinctively, I pulled her to the master bedroom. I closed the doors behind us, wanting a bit of privacy, and melted into a deep kiss with her.

"I feel like I can breathe for the first time in forever," Kat said. "It's the first day of the rest of my life."

"Our lives," I corrected her. She bit my lip lightly and squealed with excitement.

I unzipped the gown and let it fall to the floor. Instead of taking time to admire her, I simply dove into her body, attacking her breasts with my mouth. I was so eager, I bit them aggressively. She yelped and giggled and grinned. The shower, where I had left Jess earlier, was still running.

"I've never seen you so wet," I marveled.

"That's because you've never seen me so deprived," she said. "This is what happens if I control myself and try to be a good girl for you."

"How hard was it to pass on Johnny's cock?" I asked.

"It was easy," she said. "He wasn't paying."

"Bullshit," I said.

"It is such a pretty dick attached to such a pretty boy," she admitted. "But I want you to know how devoted I am to you."

"I'm not going to try to change you, Kitty Kat," I said. "You love fucking. You love whoring. So do I. I was inside Cassandra maybe twenty minutes ago right there." I pointed to the entryway.

"You dirty boy," she said sexily. "Am I going to taste her on your dick?"

"Yes," I said, "but only after I eat your pussy."

I pushed her onto the bed and fell on top of her. I scooted down between her thighs and could see her pussy hadn't yet been touched. When Kat got fucked or played with, her vulva became engorged and puffy. Right now, it was simply coated in slick juices. My tongue flicked out in short, greedy licks. I wanted to drink all that sweet nectar that had leaked out of her.

"You should eat me more," Kat groaned, running her hands through my hair. "Your tongue is magical."

I lapped at her cunt and clit eagerly. She had been so on edge, I could feel her orgasm building already. I wasn't going to toy with her. I wanted to get her off quickly so I could fuck her. My cock was throbbing again already. Kat and Jess were the only women who could essentially make me fuck on-demand.

My tongue assault continued until Kat shook and clenched her thighs around my head. As she hit her first peak of the evening, I heard the shower water cut off. Kat's juices dripped down my chin, and I looked up at her with a smile. Her ab muscles tensed as she lifted her head and shot me a look of pure desire.

She curled in her bottom lip, then said, "If you don't stick your dick in me as deep as it can go as fast as you can, I'm going to find someone who will."

I crawled up her body and did just as she requested. In one rapid stroke, I bottomed my cock out inside her. Then I stopped. I grinned at her evilly.

"Oh, fuck, John," she said. "Don't just stick it in. Fuck me, too!"

As I drew back my cock for the first stroke, I heard the unmistakable sound of Jess sniffing cocaine in the bathroom. My thoughts drifted back to her breakdown in the shower. I would have started worrying about her, but Kat's insistent mouth found mine. She was demanding me right now. I covered her with my body, enveloping her mouth and using the full strength of my hips to drive in as deeply as I could get inside her, then pulling out as far as I could.

"You've never felt so good," I panted. She kissed me hungrily in response.

"You better have some cum left for me," she said.

"No one milks it out of me like you," I said.

We fucked deliberately. Kat came every few minutes, begging me to keep going and egging me on with her customary dirty talk. I heard Jess snort more lines. She must have heard us fucking by now. Kat was begging for my cum.

"You can't cum unless I promise to go get another dick tonight, can you?" she said, the mistress of smutty dialogue. "You just wanted to flood my cunt first, so everyone else had to use your sperm to lube me. You are such a filthy fucker. But you crave when I fuck other men. You're so bad, daddy. But it's only your cum I want. I'll do it for you. I'll be a whore. I'll do anything you want me to do. As long as you fill my holes. Please let me be yours. You make me want to do such naughty things. Fuck. Fuck. Yes!"

I shot the first rope of spunk into her.

"That's it, daddy," she sighed. "That's the hot wave I need inside me."

I ground my hips into hers, and our lips met in a practiced, post-orgasmic dance.

12