All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 25'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Hot! 5Stars!! But, somehow, this is caught in a loop...It has to escalate. As fine a show of debauchery that it is, it needs to find a way to become more. These girls need to show themselves as the really drugged-up filthy beasts that they are. Perhaps if they start looking like street sluts ALL of the time, not transforming from party dresses...but living in the world of leather and latex, maybe the feeling of a Nevada whorehouse where their every being is tied to whoredom. No more nice side, as they begin to gleefully live in the rabbit hole they have constructed!

A_K_3bxTmA_K_3bxTmover 2 years ago

This is a sexy, deep, and disturbing chapter; yet, it ends on a hopeful note. As a reader, I eagerly look forward to the coming chapters, the further bonding of the three.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jess is such a head case, fucking clients in your own bed also not okay by me and that dominating side of her, attention whore + she got totally debased at the end and I'm glad it happened and John didn't go to her in the shower, excellent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES