Traffic Girl - Jess Ch. 26

Story Info
A successful playboy rekindles an old flame.
4k words
4.84
6.8k
8

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you for sticking with me through the second book of Traffic Girl. I really hope you've enjoyed it. It's been an honor to get your votes and receive your feedback. Please enjoy, and let's keep the fun rolling into book three!

* * *

You can't say that the waves of the Pacific Ocean lapped at a beach. The unbridled power of that vast body epitomized the term "force of nature." The water contained a foreboding, mysterious, uncontrollable, untameable quality every time it hammered against the rocks. Or the beach. It didn't matter if it was on a pristine, nearly deserted expanse in Hawaii. The Pacific Ocean answered to no one and nothing. It was an element unto itself.

Yet as I sat underneath the covered terrace of our suite at the Four Seasons Maui in Wailea, even the Pacific seemed to put on a gentler mask. The waves roared with ferocity but somehow bowed to the serene and pastoral scene that lay below me. It was as close to lapping as Pacific waves had ever come, I convinced myself.

"Where's Kat?" Jess asked as she carried two cups of French press coffee outside. She handed me one.

"She went for a walk," I said. The hot coffee mug felt good as the refreshing Pacific breeze blew into us.

"This has been the best break," Jess said. "I really needed it. I really needed some time to get clean and detox."

"You call this detox?" I said, pointing to the empty Champagne bottles and remnants of marijuana from the night before.

Jess laughed. "You know what I mean," she said. "I had been really hitting the coke."

"Be honest with me," I said. "How much were you up to?"

She hesitated. "Three grams a day probably," she said. I looked at her unwaveringly for a few moments. "Maybe four," she added.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, babe," she said.

"You know I saw you in the shower the night of the party," I said.

"I know," she said. "Jonathan just has some kinks he gets off on."

"No," I said. "I mean I saw you in the shower. After."

The look on her face told me she didn't know I had remained in the room and seen her cry.

"Oh," she said.

"Are you okay?" I repeated.

"I will be," she said.

"That means something was wrong," I observed. "You can talk to me, you know."

"It's nothing," she said.

"I've never seen you cry like that," I said. "And especially not when you're in slut mode."

"Jonathan likes to degrade me," she said. "I'm not sure how I feel about it sometimes."

"You can say no," I said.

"Not when he's paying," she said.

"Bullshit," I said. "We've got enough money that you don't have to take crap from anybody. Or piss." I smiled wanly at my joke.

"I want to make my clients happy," she said. "And he pays me really well."

"But was it fun?" I asked.

"That wasn't so much fun," she admitted.

"It wasn't the first time, either," I said.

"How did you know?" she asked, surprised.

"I know you," I said. "I watched you. I could see it on your face and in your body language."

"Are you disappointed?" she said.

"Only if you put yourself in a position to harm yourself or make yourself unhappy," I said.

"I really needed this," she said. "Thank you. You always know what I need."

Jess set down her coffee and stood up, pulling her hair back into a ponytail. She got on her knees between my legs and pulled down my shorts.

"Can you give me the cream for my coffee?" she said, making me laugh at her corny joke.

I put my hands behind my head, slid my hips forward slightly, and let her go to work with her mouth. It was a luxurious, slow round of head. She licked up and down the shaft, deep throated me a couple times, and then licked and sucked my balls. She savored my cock in her mouth, a true aficionado of the oral arts.

"I like getting your first load of the day," she said after she pulled off to jerk me slowly. "It's the biggest. I like drinking it."

"I will put it in your coffee if you want," I said.

"I wish every drop of your cum could go in a bottle, and I could just drink it and drink it," she said. "I'm such a fucking cumslut." I could tell she was getting worked up.

"Suck me, and you can do anything you want with my cum," I said.

Jess put her mouth back on my cock, doing so with genuine love and also a familiarity that came from having sucked me countless times. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. The rhythm of Jess's tongue and mouth was a little bit faster than the breaking of the waves. For every three times she pulled back on my cock and then gobbled it up, two waves crashed. The scene was hypnotic, lulling me into an erotic trance. I didn't put my hands on her head. I didn't buck my hips. I let her work. Jess. My Jess. Working her magical mouth. Showing her love the way she knew best.

I had barely muttered, "Fuck!" when she cupped and massaged my balls and clamped her lips over the tip of my cock as it erupted for the first time that day.

"All the pineapple you're eating makes a noticeable difference on the sweetness of your cum," Jess said, retaking her seat next to me now that I had finished.

"If you like it, I'll keep doing it," I said. And, just then, we heard the door of our suite close. Kat had returned.

"Hi baby," I said without turning around.

"The early slut gets the load, I see," Kat said.

"The early slut who doesn't go for a walk," Jess said and laughed.

Kat bent over Jess and kissed her. The girls had been enamored of playing with one another during our week in Hawaii. The depth of intimacy they had explored was a huge turn on for me. That they had developed such a close relationship gave me peace.

"The pineapple makes your cum taste good," Kat said after pulling away from Jess.

"I was just saying that!" Jess said.

"So, my darlings, what do we want to do on our last day in paradise?" I asked.

"Why do anything different?" Jess offered.

"It's been a perfect week," Kat agreed.

"So the beach to start then?" I said.

The girls agreed eagerly.

"Then check the closet," I said. "I've got a surprise for you." They scampered inside.

"Oh my god, John!" Jess yelled first.

"That's all?" Kat exclaimed.

I smiled as I walked in and peeked at them. They each held up a matching bikini. It was a bikini perhaps only in the academic sense, meeting the technical definition. Jess's was white. Kat's was green. They were g-strings, emphasis on the "string," except for a small patch of fabric just big enough to mold to their pussy lips. The tops were equally skimpy, containing only enough fabric to cover their nipples and areolas.

"They meet all the requirements of the beach," I said. "No nudity."

The girls looked at each other and rolled their eyes. They knew there was no use fighting it. We were on vacation. The beach had been quiet all week. I liked showing them off. And today I had a special surprise for them.

I watched them undress and put on the micro-bikinis. Seeing Kat and Jess bend over was a sight I'd grow tired of only when I was dead. They both had such compact, pretty pussy mounds that the small triangles of fabric fit them beautifully. Their nipples strained against the tops. My cock stirred again already.

"How did I get so lucky?" I wondered aloud, sincerely. Inside, where I couldn't keep secrets, I began to understand the depth of love I felt for both of them. Kat was a wild child wrapped in a housewife's cloak. Jess had always been unbridled, and over the past year-plus had embraced this, refusing to hide her true nature and simply owning it and harnessing it.

I kissed them each and said, "Let's go make every guy on the beach jealous of me."

* * *

The day passed in leisurely bliss. Hawaii had recharged us. We ate a final lunch of fruit and fresh fish. We drank piña coladas, Pacifico beer, and snuck off to the room to hit highly concentrated THC cartridges from a vape pen.

Once stoned, Kat and Jess adored frolicking in the Pacific, which felt warm but also had a refreshingly cool undercurrent brought in by the waves. The handful of others on the beach, mostly couples, looked on with a mixture of disapproval and jealousy. It was a turn-on to feel the lust emanating from the onlookers. But it was especially sexy when I led the girls upstairs, one at a time, for a quick fuck. Everyone knew what we were doing. And I relished the stares as we exited the beach for our trysts.

Kat went first. She had been worked up after walking in as Jess finished sucking me off that morning. The minimal coverage her bikini bottom provided also made it obvious how wet her pussy was. Her cunt was leaking down her thighs. I can't have been the only person who noticed, it was that obvious.

She kissed me urgently as I opened the room to our suite.

"You dirty old man," Kat said when we got inside. "You love showing us off, and, oh my god, it turns me on so much."

"I wonder how many boners you caused down there," I said, with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"I only care about one boner," she said, bending over the sofa that was near the door. "And I want it in my ass right fucking now!"

I pushed my swim trunks down to my ankles and stepped out of them.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Oh, fuck, John," she said, "just stick it in!"

I grabbed one ass cheek and spread her open, but I teased her a little more. I rubbed the head of my cock lightly over her cunt lips, spreading the juices around. Kat pushed her ass back to me and whimpered.

"Beg," I said.

"Daddy, please," she begged. "Good girls like it in the ass, and I want to show you how good I am."

I spanked her firmly.

"Yes!" she screamed. "You'll feel so good when I'm prancing around the beach with daddy's sperm in my ass!"

I filled her ass with one stroke. The sphincter strained against my girth. I loved seeing it fight against the intrusion and then relax again.

"Daddy, you own my ass," she said. "You see how easy it is to fuck it? It loves you."

My only response was a grunt. I was intent on getting her off and then filling her ass with cream. I felt nostalgic and thought back to the first time I had been inside Kat's butt. It was hard to believe that this love affair, from soulmate in smut to full-fledged soulmate, had stemmed from such a tiny thread of connection. The Fates, I told myself. They had watched out for me.

During my daydream, Kat had cum. She was now urging me on to shoot my load up her ass, stroking and squeezing my balls to egg more cum into her tight little brown hole. I closed my eyes and soaked up the stream of dirty talk that came out of her mouth.

"You know my last day as a traffic girl is on Friday," she said. "Jess made my first appointment on Saturday. You know what that means, daddy? It means I'll only be a whore then. I'll go fuck for money, and that'll be my only job. Do you want me to bring the money back to you, so you can count it and see how much men will pay to use my naughty holes? The holes you get to fill for free, anytime you want?"

That was it. The traffic girl was becoming my whore. I shouted that I was cumming, and I thrust my hips far into her, putting the ropes of cum deeper into her ass than I ever had before. Coming down from that orgasmic high, I realized what Kat had said was true. She was less than a week away from becoming a whore. Nothing but a whore. My whore.

* * *

"Did you leave any cum for me?" Jess asked Kat when we returned to the beach.

"Do you want to tongue fuck my ass and find out?" Kat said with sultry seriousness.

"Dirty girl," Jess said playfully. "For so long I thought I was the biggest ass slut. I'm so glad to know you like anal as much as I do."

"And we can do it anytime, anywhere," Kat added.

"Even if it's a big dick!" Jess said a little too loudly. Then she turned to me and said, "I hope you don't need too long to recover. I want my turn before happy hour."

I peered over my sunglasses and said, "When have I ever not gotten it up for you, doll?"

We had a couple more drinks and enjoyed the peace and weather. Kat leaned over and whispered that my cum was starting to finally move down her anal cavity to leak out.

"You know I'd eat your ass and suck it out of you, babe," Jess told her.

"I know," Kat said and let their lips touch. "Maybe you should also use daddy's cum to lube up your strap on and then take my ass, too."

"Can I do that right now?" Jess said.

"Are you serious?" Kat asked.

"I think I'm serious," Jess said.

"Daddy, you have to wait here," Kat said with a wicked look in her eyes. "It's play time for your girls."

I was stunned at what had happened, but I didn't raise an objection. I read my book and kept glancing at my watch. Twenty minutes turned into thirty. I was about to go to the room myself, out of sheer curiosity, when the girls returned. Their eyes were bloodshot, and they giggled nonstop.

"I was just about to come look for you," I said.

"Tell him how it went," Jess said.

"Your cum makes the best lube," Kat said. "My ass is so sore. But I came so hard two more times."

"You did?" I said.

"I did, daddy," Kat said. "But I really missed feeling your hot sperm shoot in me at the end."

"Do you want to see the video?" Jess asked me.

"Video?" I said, interest piqued. My cock grew.

"Maybe you want to fuck me in the ass, too? While you watch it?" Jess's voice dripped with seduction.

"The video is so sexy, daddy," Kat said. "We watched it while we got high."

"Let's go," I said, turning Jess around and marching her off the beach with me.

I looked back at Kat, who sat on her lounge cheer. She blew me a kiss. They knew exactly how to stoke my desire like a fire. I was in heat once more, and when I got Jess upstairs to the suite, it was a very similar scene to what had transpired with Kat only a couple hours previously.

"Do you see how fucking wet I am?" Jess said. "It was such a power trip taking Kat's ass."

"Now you know how I'm going to feel in about two seconds," I said, dropping my swim trunks once more.

"Make it rough," Jess said. "I'm your bad little ass slut. Make me feel it."

She didn't have to say another word, and I didn't hesitate. I didn't even coat my cock in the pussy juice that was draining out of her cunt. I just jammed my cock up her ass.

"There you go, yeah," she said. "I'm your first anal whore. Fuck me while you watch how I fucked your second anal whore."

Jess put her phone on her back. It was queued up to a video that had been taken in the suite's bed. Obviously, they hadn't decided to record the action right away. When it started, Jess already was sawing in and out of Kat's ass with the large, black strap on dildo she had brought.

"Fuck, this is really hot," I said.

"I fucked her ass like I want you to fuck mine," Jess said. "Yeah, just like that. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I was on autopilot inside Jess's ass. It was so familiar, so tight, so welcoming. The way our bodies fit together was uncanny. I couldn't remember if it had always been that way, or if it was something we had grown into. The very first time we had sex, so many years ago, it had been electric. But we had evolved into something so self-assured, so symbiotic, it was like we became a single organism when we fucked.

Seeing her fuck Kat's ass on the small phone screen, watching it stretch and turn to accommodate the large, silicone dong put me in a trance. Did they do it because they liked each other that much? Or did they do it for me? Where did one of us end and the other two begin? Could it really work to have a long-term relationship among three people? I smiled when I thought about it. A grand experiment, I told myself.

Jess came hard. And, just as Kat had, she started to cup and squeeze my balls, the signal that she wanted my cum. In the video, Kat was orgasming again. I wasn't going to hold back. So I didn't. The intensity of my peak made me see spots. Jess came again when I shot my cum inside her, and we collapsed with such force we almost tumbled over the couch.

"Holy fuck, babe!" Jess exclaimed. "I thought I was going to pass out! That was so hot!"

I panted heavily as I popped my cock out of Jess's ass. The gape was obscene and sexy. I patted her firm ass cheeks. When we caught our breath and I had cleaned up in the bathroom, just as we were about to walk out the door, Jess caught me off guard.

"Do you love me as much as Kat?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I said reflexively.

"You're my world," Jess said, emphasizing each word. "But if you don't love me the same way, I need you to tell me."

I put my hands on her shoulders. I looked at her with serious eyes. "I love you the exact same way," I said. A hint of doubt crept into my voice, but Jess didn't notice.

"It's okay if you don't," she said. "I see the way you two are together."

"It wouldn't be okay if I didn't and led you down this path so far," I said. "But of course I feel the same way, Jess. I've always felt this way about you. I've just never known how to express it. And I've learned not to be scared of it."

"Do you really feel that way?" she asked again.

"I promise I'm not bullshitting you," I said with a confident grin.

"I mean it!" she said.

I looked at her seriously. "I mean it, too," I said.

Relief washed over her face, and it surprised me. I wasn't quite sure where this was coming from, but I felt a powerful instinct to comfort her. She had shown so much vulnerability lately, and I wanted her to know we were okay. I also reminded myself that it couldn't seem like there was a pecking order between her and Kat.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too," I said.

* * *

After the beach, we took a nap, and only woke up when our caterers knocked on the door. I had set up a special dinner for our final night in Maui, the food sent up from Spago. We ate on the terrace, overlooking the Pacific at sunset. In contrast to our day of near-nudity, we dressed up that evening, warding off the faint chill that came with the breeze.

We started with caviar, nigiri, and, of course, plenty of Champagne. We moved on to a trio of local seafood dishes, with a stellar white Burgundy. It was an ideal way to wrap up the getaway we had needed so desperately -- away from the habits we had fallen into back home. But I had one last surprise for Kat and Jess, something that I hoped would change our trajectory for good.

The servers presented three plates, each featuring a golden egg. I pulled the top off of mine first. It was a chocolate egg, filled with passion fruit curd and a lime chantilly cream. The girls followed suit after I opened my egg. Theirs was the same dessert with one significant difference. Staring up at each of them, on a pedestal made of white chocolate, sat identical diamond rings. They were round cut, four-carat diamonds in a platinum prong setting, the band covered by another carat of baguettes.

I watched each of them in turn, hoping to capture their faces at the moment of realization. It happened almost simultaneously. Kat put her hand over her mouth in shock. Jess's eyes went wide, and tears formed at the corner of her eyes. At that moment, I slid out of my chair, where I had been sitting between them, and got on a knee. I took one of their hands in each of mine.

"Jess," I said, intentionally looking at her first. "Kat," I said, turning my head. "I've never considered myself the marrying type. And I certainly never thought I would be in this position. But the simple truth is that I can't imagine my life without either of you, and these rings are a token of my commitment to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Both of you. What do you say?" The words sounded corny as they came out of my mouth.

Jess sobbed and blubbered out, "Yes!" She kissed me, and I felt her wet cheeks against mine. "I love you so much," she whispered. "I never let myself dream of this." I kissed her again, this time on the forehead, and turned to Kat.

12