Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 06

Story Info
Are they ready to take the plunge?
3.8k words
4.8
3.8k
3

Part 199 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The feedback for the early chapters of Book 5 has been tremendous. To be honest, I really do struggle with the idea that our main characters are now parents, so my ultimate conclusion here is that I do want to give them their dreams in every facet. It's a have-your-cake-and-it-too situation. So I admit that comes with jumping through hoops to suspend disbelief. I don't want to make the kids characters in the book, and I ask that, in this world of fiction and fantasy, know the kids are there, well-cared for, and won't see the impacts of what John, Kat, Jess, and Rita are doing in the times they aren't together. Almost like a firewall between the activities. Maybe that's unrealistic, but it's how I view it.

* * *

It took us two days to recover from the events of our first Hollywood party. There had been a juvenile quality to the experience. It had been a long time since we had partied like that, and we went all-in, like teenagers would do. Or a rookie visitor to Vegas who goes too hard on the first night and burns out before the weekend is over. But after a couple days of normalcy, one thing became abundantly clear.

We were all ready -- no, we were eager -- to do it again. An old fire, smoldering as embers for more than a year, had burst into flames again.

"Was it really that wild?" Melanie asked me, passing the pre-rolled joint back to me.

We sat on the terrace of our house, sharing a sativa strain called super silver haze that had twenty-percent THC content. The high came quickly, and we were beautifully stoned before we finished the first joint.

"I'm probably forgetting plenty," I said. I passed back the joint and held smoke in my lungs.

"Damn," she said, then took another hit. She glanced at me over her sunglasses. "Jess said it was better than the football parties."

I nodded.

"Yeah," I said, exhaling. "I would agree with that assessment."

We finished the joint and sparked another one.

"I'm glad you're getting a day off," I said. "Thanks for everything you did this weekend. I mean, every day, really. But ... you know what I mean."

"I love this," Melanie said. "I'm grateful for the opportunity. For a new life. This has been so much fun. I love kids."

"You're really good with them, too," I said. "And, let's face it. You're part of the family."

"We were talking," I continued. "You deserve some time off. Cut loose. Do anything you want. We're going to find some backup help to give you a break more often."

"That's really sweet of you guys," Melanie said. "To tell the truth, I wouldn't mind cutting loose. I get inside my own head too easily."

"I used to do that all the time," I said. "And then I realized it's a lot easier to just trust yourself and your own judgment."

"Easy for you to say, John," she shot back. "You've got three perfect girlfriends and enough money that you stand to face very few consequences."

I laughed. "I'm not sure about the second part of that, but I'll concede the first," I said.

"But I really could use some distraction," Melanie said with a little flirtation in her voice.

It didn't go any further, though, because at that moment Kat walked in, a bright blur of yellow in a fabulously flowing-yet-clingy sundress. She had been shopping while Jess and Rita played tennis.

"Hi daddy," she said, falling back into my lap sideways. "I got some sexy finds. I think you'll like them."

"Are you going to model for me?" I asked.

"Where did you go?" Melanie asked. "I could use a refresh on a few pieces."

"I'm such a sucker for Chanel and Dior," Kat said casually. "It's so much different here than in Houston. The selection is so much better."

"I promised I'd treat myself to something at Hermes while we were here," Melanie said. "My ex, for no reason, once said I wasn't a Hermes kind of girl. I have no idea what he meant, but I always resented it."

"Go shopping!" I said, as Kat slyly rubbed her hand on my thigh.

"You deserve it, Melanie!" Kat encouraged her.

"You know what," Melanie said. "I'm going to. This really helps. Thanks."

"Jess should be back soon," Kat offered. "I bet she'd love to go with you."

"Oh, I forgot, you and John have date night!" Melanie said. "Maybe I will."

"You two could go out and just get some randoms!" Kat said enthusiastically.

"God, I probably haven't done that since college!" Melanie said, a tinge of longing in her voice. "I'm going to go shower up and think about it. Maybe I'll come up with a plan."

"You might find some inspiration in the top left drawer of the vanity," I told her, knowing there was a coke bullet in there.

Melanie smiled at me, processing my hint instantly. We watched her go inside, and Kat ground her sweet little butt on my lap a little harder.

"Were you smoking, daddy?" she asked.

"Just a couple joints," I said.

"Where's Juliet?" Kat inquired.

"It's Tuesday," I said. "Script reading day."

"She is super disciplined," Kat said with admiration.

"She said she's getting passed three a week to read," I said. "That must mean her agent is getting like thirty or forty."

"Jesus," Kat said.

"I can't even imagine having such a regimented life," I said.

"Oh, sure," Kat teased, "mister I'm at the office nine-to-two every day."

"Well, there I'm just checking to see if any cute new starlets are coming in for me to fuck," I teased back.

"You're such a slut, daddy," Kat said, her eyes sparkled in the California sun. She kissed along my neck, playing hard to get by keeping her lips from mine.

"I would have thought Friday and Saturday would have quenched your thirst, Kitty Kat," I said, knowing better.

Kat gave a soft, low purr.

"Daddy," she said, drawing out the y-sound. "You know what happens when Kitty Kat comes out to play."

My cock hardened, and she felt it on her thigh.

"You know I realize I loved you from the first moment I was ever inside you," I said.

"I can't believe I ever tried to be closed off from you emotionally," she said. "I can't believe I ever felt like you couldn't be the center of my whole universe."

Her lips melted into mine, and we kissed deeply, languorously for a few minutes.

"Get a room!"

The words rang out from behind us and shocked us out of the moment. Rita stood there, leaning on her tennis racket and smiling. Her face was ruddy. Her nipples poked through the sweaty Lululemon top she wore. Her skirt stuck to her thighs. It was obvious they had played hard. Jess popped out from the door and passed Rita a bottle of water.

"You two are as cute as ever," Jess said, as flushed and sweaty as her playing partner.

"You two got a workout!" I said.

"Gotta keep it tight," Rita said.

"Yeah, you never know when some Hollywood stud is going to walk through the door with a monster dick," Jess said.

Everyone was in such a playful mood. I saw Jess and Rita making eyes at each other.

"So, uh, Melanie is taking a shower in our room," I said. "I told her to look in the top drawer." They all knew what that meant.

"You wanna go shower?" Jess asked Rita.

"Fuck yeah," Rita said, licking her lips. Then she asked, "When do you take off for date night?"

"Any time," Kat said.

"I guess any time," I echoed.

Jess and Rita retreated inside. I grinned at Kat. She had insisted on planning our date night, and now that we were alone again, she grinned at me like a cheshire cat.

"So what are we doing?" I asked.

"Well, come with me and find out," she said mysteriously.

"What should I wear?" I prodded.

"That's fine," she said, moving off my lap with a little shimmy.

"What should I bring?" I continued.

"You're good, daddy," she said with a half-roll of her eyes.

"You're not going to tell me anything, are you?" I said rhetorically.

"Get your ass in the car," she said.

And, just like that, we were speeding toward Beverly Hills, Kat behind the wheel of the Porsche. She kept giving me sidelong glances with an eager smile on her face. She was relishing this. I was taken truly by surprise.

"I don't have my wallet," I said as we pulled up to a stoplight.

"You don't need it," she said, her eyes invisible behind her brand new Chanel sunglasses.

"You're killing me," I said.

She gunned the engine.

"I know," she said.

Kat liked to drive the Porsche fast, and she handled the descending curves leading to Sunset with skill. As we cruised down the boulevard, she told me to reach in her purse.

"This?" I said, holding up a coke bullet. We had brought them out of hibernation.

"Treat yourself," she said.

I did four bumps. I closed my eyes while Kat sped along Sunset Boulevard. With the top down, the cocaine hitting my bloodstream, and the ferocious, controlled motion of the Porsche, I felt a wicked rush. I wanted her.

"You look so fucking hot," I said, looking at her with lust.

"Thank you, darling," Kat said, flashing her TV smile as broadly as ever.

"Where are we going?" I became chatty.

"Nope," she said. "We're only five minutes away."

Patience wasn't easy, but I made it. We pulled up to the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills. At the valet, Kat grabbed her purse.

"Don't we need, I don't know, luggage or something?" I said.

Kat just smiled at me.

"How's it feel to have the shoe on the other foot?" she asked with faux haughtiness.

I rolled my eyes at her. She had turned the tables.

She led us briskly past the registration desk in the lobby, her yellow dress truly a burst of sunshine in the airy, earth-toned colors dominating the hotel's color palette.

"Don't we need to check in?" I asked, still full of questions, as she pressed the up button on the elevator.

"Mobile check-in, daddy," she said, batting her eyelashes. "And a digital key."

We boarded the elevator, and before the doors had closed, Kat was on her knees in front of me.

"I want your dick so badly, daddy," she said.

She looked up at me, her hazel eyes wide and taking on a more green tone against the backdrop of her yellow dress. Any words that might have materialized stuck in my throat as Kat unzipped my jeans and lovingly took out my cock. I followed the elevator's floor-by-floor beeps and watched the crisp, white numbers change on the LED. Two, three, four. Kat's hands were warm, and she gently stroked me. It never took much from her to spur the ultimate response from me. She slapped my hardening cock against her cheek. There was a glow about Kat at that moment. Something burned inside her. I had almost forgotten about it because we had been so domesticated for so long. This was the old Kitty Kat on her knees in front of me. And it was the old Kitty Kat who took my cock down her throat so easily in a single forward plunge of her head, it made my eyes roll back in their sockets.

"Jesus, Kitty Kat," I said, almost breathless.

Just as the elevator pinged for our stop, the twelfth floor, she tucked me back into my jeans and stood up. She flashed an intentionally innocent smile.

"What, daddy?" she said in a saccharine, school girl-like voice. "I'm a good girl."

I saw an opening to turn the tables. As we turned to walk down the hall to our room, I deftly slid a hand underneath her skirt as it flowed between steps. I cupped one of her butt cheeks and then ran a finger along her crack down to her pussy, touching the smooth, dripping wet lips. She shot me a look of mock shock.

"A good girl would be wearing panties and wouldn't be soaking wet just at the thought of going to a hotel room for the sole purpose of fucking," I admonished her.

We arrived at the door of the room. As Kat held her phone to the access card area, she turned around and smiled innocently.

"You're right," she said. "A good girl wouldn't do that."

I jumped in to steal the line I knew was coming next.

"Only a very good girl would," I said.

"Daddy," Kat said, a seductive look now crossing her face as she pushed back against the door and opened up the suite for us.

"Holy hell, Kitty Kat," I said, walking inside.

The room was gorgeous. It had a sweeping, panoramic view of Beverly Hills and the surrounding Hollywood hills. There was a seating area with a plush couch, white marble-topped coffee table, a mid-century bookcase covered in vases, trinkets, and books that split the living room and the dining room, which sat four. The bedroom had a king bed facing another panoramic view of the hills, as did the deep tub in the immaculate bathroom. Then there was the walkout terrace, with another table for four. It was superb.

"How did I do, daddy?" Kat asked, watching me survey the space with obvious approval.

"Perfection, Kitty Kat," I said.

Unconsciously, magnetically, our bodies drew closer together. We kissed. Kat tossed her purse on the couch. Then she pulled back and looked at me, more playful than ever. She held up the cocaine kit Juliet had given to her the previous weekend and smiled. As she kneeled down before the coffee table, I joined her and watched her dump out a solid eight-ball of cocaine. Her lips parted as she concentrated on chopping the fine powder, as I drank in her beautiful profile and obvious eagerness to get high.

"It's all right to be a little bit of a party girl, right?" Kat said, instantly transporting me back to that early morning in her apartment, after our second illicit tryst, when she first showed me her true self.

"I still love a party girl, Kitty Kat," I said and placed my hand on her inner thigh, running it along the soft skin. "Especially if it's you."

Kat happily started to form the cocaine into lines.

"I missed this," she said. "I was feeling nostalgic for when we first met. I'll never forget it."

"Neither will I," I said. "I'm so grateful for that happy quirk of fate."

"Do you remember that day at the Marriott Marquis?" she asked.

"How could I not?" I asked, incredulous.

"Um, because we did a bunch of coke, daddy," Kat said with a wry smile.

"Huh, that's funny," I said. "I still remember every detail."

"Do you really?" she said, finishing off the lines now and putting away the carbon fiber razor blade and grasping the short straw from inside the compact. "What was the thing we did for the first time that day?"

"Which one?" I said cockily. "There were two."

"Prove it," she said.

"You showed me the booty bump for the first time," I said. "Right before I fucked your sweet little asshole for the first of, gosh, what must be a thousand times."

"Mmm, daddy," Kat purred again. "You do remember so well."

"Are you dropping a hint?" I asked.

"Just reminiscing," Kat said. "For now, at least."

Her smile faded, and she looked down seriously at the pretty, equal, skillfully crafted lines of cocaine. She slipped the straw just inside her left nostril -- she always started with her left nostril -- and bent down, leaving the opening of the straw hovering just above the smooth, cold surface of the table. My cock throbbed in anticipation as I saw her lips part slightly, eager for the coming rush. She took one last, light breath before covering her right nostril with a finger. And then, like a jet engine roaring to life with the throttle fully open, she snorted the line with practiced force. She turned to me with closed eyes, beaming.

"That is just so good," she said. Her free hand felt for my cock and found it. "And you love watching as much as ever."

"I do," I said, my throat suddenly dry as a bone.

She opened her eyes, licked her lips, and put the straw up her right nostril now. She repeated the process with equal enthusiasm.

"I still love fucking on coke," Kat said.

"Me, too," I said, eyeing the straw now for myself.

She handed it over. My heart already pounded with anticipation without additional help. But I craved the rush as much as Kat did. And I indulged it. The cocaine was smooth, pure, and dissolved beautifully.

"Fuck," I said, putting the straw down.

Kat grinned again, then crawled onto the couch. I joined her, and we melted into a hot makeout session. We were as eager and intent as the first time we indulged our desires. But there was something more, something greater behind it now. The level of potential ecstasy was astronomically higher. Our kisses smoldered. I had missed this. It had been a long time since Kat and I had just escaped.

"I have a confession, Kitty Kat," I said.

"What is it, daddy?" she asked, her eyes warm but curious.

"I heard you talking to Juliet last weekend," I said. "At the party."

"We talked a lot," Kat said, but the sparkle in her eyes told me she knew exactly what I had overheard.

I moved in to kiss her, first her lips and then her neck.

"I have a feeling you know what conversation I'm referring to," I whispered.

She kissed back.

"Maybe I do, daddy," she said. "But maybe you should tell me to be sure."

"You're ready to play more broadly," I said, putting it gently. I don't know if that was for her or me.

"You were eavesdropping, daddy," she said quietly. "But I knew you were. Juliet saw you pass by the room." She giggled lightly. "I've talked about it with Jess and Rita, too."

"Good," I said.

"I know this probably seems like a huge risk," Kat admitted. "I have such a terrible track record when I'm left to my own devices."

"Maybe not perfect, is how I would describe it," I said.

"Does it make you scared?" she asked.

"I've thought about it," I said. "Circumstances are so much different now. We have a lot to lose. And you wouldn't be left to your own devices. We're all this together now."

I remembered, and had a hard time shaking, the experience with Tommy a couple years before. She had disappeared. Deceived. Sunk into a dark place. It was profoundly unlike the Kat I thought I had known at the time.

"I know, daddy," she said in a deeply reassuring voice. "And I think your girls have come up with a solution."

"Oh, you've talked about it that much?" I said, surprised.

"A lot," she said with a smile.

We started kissing more urgently now. Our hands wandered. Kat tossed a leg over my lap and positioned herself on top of me.

"Tell me," I said.

"I want you inside me first," she replied.

We torridly stripped, and my clothes flew around the room. Kat's dress ended up in a heap after it came perilously close to falling on the cocaine. But we didn't leave the couch. Instead, she took a firm grip of my cock and impaled herself on it. Slowly and fully, she eased herself down, savoring me.

"Your pussy is still so fucking tight," I groaned.

"I love you daddy," she said. She ground her hips in a swishing, figure-eight motion a couple times before continuing. "But I am. I think I'm ready to be a bad girl again."

"Bad Kitty Kat is just a part of you, isn't it?" I said.

"It is, daddy," she said. "And I know you understand that better than anyone else in the whole world. Because it's the same as your personality."

I couldn't deny it.

"You've taken advantage of us being so permissive, haven't you?" she continued.

Again, I couldn't deny it.

"And that hasn't even come close to hurting your relationship with any of us," she said.

I nodded again.

"So, what harm is there if Kitty Kat plays a little?" It was her turn to be rhetorical. "I know what you're thinking. Tommy. David Johnson. I know, daddy. I was such a bad little whore. But I don't want to be a whore anymore."

"I understand the distinction," I said. She continued moving her pussy up and down my cock at an extremely deliberate pace.

"We have talked about this for hours," she said. "I was nervous about it, too. Especially after I saw Patrick last weekend. You know what he does to me."

"Is he the one you want to fuck?" I asked.

"No, daddy, definitely not," Kat said. "That ship has sailed."

She paused, pushed her head forward, covering me in her botanical-scented hair, and pulling nearly all the way off my cock. Then she reversed course and impaled herself again, sighing with deep satisfaction.

12