All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 06'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

kat taking the plunge to being a cock sleeve again is a wonderful thing and she can take rita along as a cum craving slut too. this is great new and needed for everyone. fill them full of superior male cum.

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Five Stars Of Pleasure

WOW Fucking fun Chapter. It was so well put together and was played out perfectly. It seems like a whole bunch of fun is headed towards the groups way and the tide may be shifting towards a whole bucket load of sharing. Sharing is Caring. Lol. I think the circus is coming to town. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this, and it will out beautifully!! Well written, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess who’s coming to dinner, and dessert!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yay, mommy’s is a coke whore. How can they be so silly to believe that swinging will stop Kat from reckless harmful behaviour that she showed previously? This just seems to be a much better setup for more of her destructive actions. At least in the hooker house they had some control and few rules. Swingers I don’t think would have so much. Kat was never one for rules or control anyway. What’s to say Kat won’t meet outside the party if she finds someone else she likes? It’s going to get good the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful portrait of Kat, vividly drawn, vibrant with with sexual energy and an unbridled love of cocaine! The yellow dress perfectly tops off the image, the confidence she radiates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel in the next chapters Kat will get to be a three hole cock whore again Rita should be a 2 hole cock slut and Jess just wants to have all the cock she can take. Kat needs to be very nasty and wild.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES