Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 07

Story Info
Return of the Kitty Kat.
6.4k words
4.79
4.1k
5

Part 200 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I know for some of you, this is a long time coming. Well, hopefully it's been worth the wait. It's hard to believe this is the 200th chapter of the Traffic Girl saga. It's been an amazing ride, and I don't feel like it'll stop any time soon. Keep that wonderful feedback coming!

* * *

Kat and I spent the night at the Waldorf, but we didn't sleep much. At least not for a long while. The coke disappeared as quickly as I put a load into each of Kat's delicious holes. We crashed surprisingly hard, and I was shocked when the clock read 11 a.m. the next morning when we finally stirred awake. Kat, always quick to recover -- especially with the aid of xanax, benadryl, and a couple nasal rinses -- acted like she was shot out of a cannon. I was grateful she had the foresight to stock the room with our comedown supplies ahead of time. I moved slower than she did, and it was obvious she had something else planned for us.

"So, what is it?" I asked while we sat on the bed, eating a light room service breakfast.

"What is what?" she replied, her breasts, larger now, hanging out of her loosely tied bathrobe.

"The next part of your plan?" I said.

"What makes you think there's a next part?" she said, still coy.

"I can see the look on your face," I said with a smile.

Kat glanced at the clock.

"Yeah, you're right," she said. "It's almost checkout time, and, besides, we need to get going."

"Going where?" I prodded.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," she said, sticking out her tongue.

My cock stirred. She relished taking control like this, and I was just along for the ride. The one thing I knew for sure is that some great adventure awaited.

* * *

Less than an hour later, instead of heading back toward the Hollywood Hills, I took in the sights as Kat steered the Porsche west, then south. We got on the 10 and sped east. We took the 605 and jogged over to the 210. And then I had a good idea. We got on the 15. Finally, when we crossed into Victorville, I took my shot.

"Why are we going to Vegas?" I asked.

Kat, her hair blowing gorgeously on a perfect day as we drove with the top down, grinned.

"Because Kitty Kat wants to play, daddy," she said.

The drive, usually a little more than four hours, flew by. Kat drove fast, and we made it in a little under four. We talked, held hands, lightly teased each other, and had just a grand, distracted time the whole way to Vegas. Before five o'clock, Kat steered into the valet at the Aria Sky Suites, a secluded entrance to the north side of the property.

"I hope you find the accommodations to your liking, Mr. Cameron," Kat said, batting her eyelids.

"I'm sure I will," I said as we got out of the car. "But I'm a little worried that I've been wearing the same clothes for more than twenty-four hours. I'm going to need another shower."

Kat just grinned at me. "You act like you've never done something like this before," she said.

"I'm in your hands," I said.

We walked inside. This time, Kat approached the registration desk, where she was simply handed the small cardboard folio with two keys inside. She smiled, twirled, and we went off to the Sky Suites elevator. The doors closed, and Kat slipped her fingers inside mine.

"What, no blow job?" I joked.

"Too many cameras in this elevator," Kat joked back.

We made it to the penthouse level, and Kat led us to a strip-view, one-bedroom suite that was magnificent. Our room looked directly out at Planet Hollywood.

"This is breathtaking, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Go check the closet," she said with a laugh.

She really had turned the tables on me. Everything both of us needed for a weekend trip to Vegas was there waiting for us.

"You," I said, moving close to her and sliding my arms around her waist, "have been busy."

I moved in to kiss her, but she slid to the side.

"I stink," she said. "Let's take a shower."

The water was already on by the time I had a chance to acquiesce. Kat was in total control. She had planned this out down to the details. I was sure in my bones that Jess and Rita had a hand in it, too. The text messages -- one from each of them -- that lit up my phone while we waited for the steam shower to heat up confirmed that.

"Do everything I would do, baby," Jess wrote.

"Let's play a game," Rita wrote. "Count how many times Kat cums, and let's see if I can get Jess off more than that."

Kat, standing before me nude with her hands on her hips and a grin on her face, watched me as I wrote back, smiling and shaking my head.

"I'm pretty good, right?" she said.

"You're incredible," I said, making the move of putting my hands around her waist again.

This time, she cocked her head to the side and eagerly accepted my tongue in her mouth. We made out briefly, but my phone pinged again -- the same distinct chime we all used for our group text. It was from Rita.

"Has Kat told you the rules yet?" it said.

"What rules?" I said out loud.

Kat smiled and beckoned me toward the shower. As she opened the door, steam billowed out and took over the entire bathroom. Initially, she ignored my question and was all business. She washed herself and me. We kissed. Our hands roamed, but she subtly shied away if I tried to touch her pussy.

"What rules?" I finally repeated, after she had turned around and let my semi-soft cock nestle between her bubble butt.

She turned around, a mischievous look of control on her face, and bit her bottom lip.

"There are only two rules," Kat said. "Well, really, they're more choices. Or decisions."

"And they are?" I said.

"First, we're going to dinner downstairs," she said. "By the end of dinner, you can opt out. You can just say no, and we'll walk away."

She paused, and I knew there was something more.

"What?" I said.

"Well, okay, maybe there's a third rule," she said. "It's that, no matter what decision you make, you don't get to have my pussy until 10 a.m. tomorrow."

"Damn," I said.

"The second rule," she continued, "is that we can do this one of two ways. We can do a soft swap -- which is where we have sex with each other, but there's another couple in the room."

"I'm familiar with the term," I said with a grin.

"Or we can do a full swap, which is, well, you know," she said, grinning back.

She could sense my cock was twitching. She put her hand on it.

"And, no, I'm not going to tell you who we're meeting for dinner," she said, reading my mind.

By the time we had showered and dressed, it was nearly seven o'clock. We took the elevator down to the casino, walking past the bank of slot machines and the casino cage and beside the craps tables.

"We have time for a drink," Kat said.

"Want to pop in at Alibi?" I offered, since the bar was next to us.

"That's perfect," she said.

Kat looked stunning that evening. She wore a red ruffle cocktail dress that barely came to mid-thigh. Black patent leather Louboutin heels contrasted beautifully with it. She wore makeup that was intentionally a touch heavier than usual, as well as bright red lipstick. She let her hair hang naturally, and it was just past her shoulders. The waist on the dress cinched high, accentuating the slightly greater curve of her hips since pregnancy. She looked like she wanted to put the "fuck" in MILF.

"Do you remember the time," I said.

"When you cucked the shit out of Nicole's fiancee here?" Kat finished the sentence for me.

"That was some evening," I said, reminiscing about the long night of using Nicole relentlessly in front of her now-ex-husband and Kat.

"I wonder if tonight can top it?" Kat said with a grin.

We sipped a glass of Champagne and chatted easily.

"What time is dinner?" I asked.

"Seven thirty," Kat said.

"We better get going," I said.

"In a minute," she said. "I wanted to ask one thing first."

"Ask away," I said, taking my penultimate sip.

"I've made a promise to you," she said. "About only being with you. Do you think less of me wanting to kind of go back on it?"

I smiled. Kat had grown up so much. She had learned to control the Kitty Kat inside her. It didn't lead her any longer. She led it. The fact that we had this discussion showed how she had matured. I trusted her completely, and I knew if she needed something, we could have our cake and eat it, too. It wouldn't threaten the strong foundation we had built together.

"I think it's time to let the Kitty Kat out of her cage," I said.

* * *

Kat directed us up the escalators to the main restaurant level, and I was ecstatic that she had chosen one of our favorite places in Vegas, Carbone. We checked in at the host stand and were seated. Our dinner companions, still a mystery to me, hadn't arrived yet. Kat had arranged for a bottle of Champagne for the table, and it was waiting for us. The waiter popped it, and I fidgeted in my chair. Kat relished seeing my anticipation. I didn't have to wait long.

It didn't register with me at first. I saw a stunning brunette walking behind the same hostess who had seated us. I noticed the red dress, the same shade as Kat's. It had a cowl neck that plunged deeply, revealing a sumptuous cleavage. The dress wrapped around and was at its shortest between the legs, almost offering a glimpse of crotch as the tan legs moved comfortably in tall, black heels.

"Hi sweetie!" Kat said, standing up and greeting our mystery dinner guests.

It was Nicole and Bryce.

"John, I've missed you so much!" Nicole said, throwing her arms around me. Her tits ground into my chest. She smelled lightly of soap and weed.

After Kat finally relinquished Bryce from a hug, the girls embraced, and Bryce and I shook hands and had an awkward bro hug. I hadn't seen him since he left Houston for Vegas in free agency. He'd had an incredible first season, making the all-pro team and leading Vegas to an upset of Houston in the divisional round of the playoffs. They had faltered in the league championship game, but there was a buzz about Vegas football for the upcoming season, despite the first mini-camp being a few weeks away.

"Man, it's good to see you!" I said, clapping Bryce on the back.

"Been too long, brother!" he said enthusiastically.

And, just like that, any nerves or awkwardness washed away. We polished the first bottle of Champagne in the blink of an eye and ordered another. Dinner proceeded in a leisurely fashion. We had a third bottle of wine before ordering appetizers, then added in two bottles of red with the main courses. It was a boisterous, utterly normal meal, punctuated by fantastic people-watching at one of Vegas's best see-and-be-seen spots, and we had front-row tickets.

"Any dessert?" the waiter asked us after our entrees had had a few minutes to digest.

The girls exchanged a conspiratorial glance.

"I think just the check," Kat said. "Thank you."

"I think we want something else for dessert," Nicole said when the waiter was safely out of earshot, her voice dripping with sexuality.

"I think that's our cue, brother!" Bryce said enthusiastically.

I smiled. My heart fluttered a bit. I hadn't seen this coming. And dinner had flown so naturally, the real reason we were there had almost slipped my mind. Then I looked at Nicole again, seeing her hard nipples poking against her dress, and felt the animal inside me stir. He wanted out of his cage, too.

"We have the most incredible suite upstairs," I said. "I can't imagine what the view is like now that Sin City is all lit up."

"Actually," Nicole said, glancing at Kat, "we were thinking you two could come for a nightcap at our place."

"That sounds incredible," Kat said immediately, revealing that this obviously was pre-planned between the girls. "I've been dying to see your place! The pictures are incredible!"

"Well, as luck would have it, we've got a limo waiting," Bryce said, leering at Kat. She was receptive to his gaze.

"If you're hosting, then let me pick up the check," I said magnanimously.

Bryce tried to object, and I demurred. I paid the check quickly, and with brisk steps we made our way out of the restaurant, down the escalator, and cut a path along the edge of the casino to the north valet. A gold MGM limousine waited for us. Bryce looked sheepishly as we got in.

"It's a perk," he said. "Since MGM is a big sponsor of the team, they let me ride around in a limo when I need to. Or want to."

"This is perfect!" Kat said enthusiastically.

She gestured for me to sit next to her. Bryce and Nicole settled into the bench seat at the rear of the limo adjacent to us.

"Now the real fun can begin," Nicole said.

She opened her YSL clutch, and I noticed the red paint on her perfectly manicured nails matched her lipstick's and Kat's. She pulled out a clear vial brimming with starkly white powder.

"Man, I fucking love the offseason!" Bryce said eagerly.

"Here, baby, start us off," Nicole said sweetly.

Bryce presented the back of his hand, and Nicole tapped out a generous bump of cocaine onto it.

"Kat, you next, sweetie," Nicole said as Bryce raised his hand and snorted.

Kat leaned across me and forward, the front of her dress pulling down and open, nearly revealing her breasts. Nicole tapped out a healthy portion of coke for her. Kat sat nearly on top of me as she inhaled the fine crystals. Nicole held up the vial to me.

"Ladies first," I said.

"If you insist," Nicole said and dumped out a bump for herself.

Then she passed the vial to Bryce, who offered it to me. I gave Kat a second bump before carefully shaking out one of my own. I handed it back to Bryce, who reupped himself and Nicole.

"God, that's good shit," Kat said.

"Kelly got her LA supplier to branch out to Vegas exclusively for us," Nicole said with a laugh and a couple extra sniffs.

The limo had taken the back route away from the Aria, out to Flamingo Drive, over to Decatur Boulevard, and up to Route 95. We headed toward Summerlin, a chatty and happy group of four. We spoke laudingly of the perfect dinner we had shared and did another round of coke bumps. The twenty-minute drive went by in a flash. The sexual tension inside the limo built as we got closer.

Bryce and Nicole's house was on Players Club Drive, and it was a sumptuous, white stone mansion that looked gorgeous and Roman lit up at night. The limo pulled to a stop, and the driver opened the door. Bryce, nearest the door, got out first. He tipped the chauffeur with a hundred. Kat exited next, bending over generously as she did so. I nodded for Nicole to go next, and she spread her legs more than she needed to as she pushed off the seat. It gave me a perfect glimpse of her tanned, bare, pussy. It was a fraction of a second but an exquisite tease.

We walked up to the front door and inside, where an immaculate great room greeted us, two glass coffee tables sitting between two pairs of white leather sofas that faced each other. A massive spiral staircase was to the right. There was a twenty-foot tall picture window looking out into the backyard, where a gorgeous pool glowed in white-blue light.

"This is incredible!" Kat gushed.

"Darling, why don't we get some drinks?" Nicole suggested to Bryce. "I'll help you carry them."

"Sounds good, babe," Bryce said.

Nicole and Bryce disappeared down a hallway. Kat rushed over to me.

"How are you feeling, daddy?" she whispered.

"I think you know the answer to that, Kitty Kat," I said, lust in my eyes.

"Do you want to go for it?" she asked, even though she knew she didn't need to. She wanted to hear me say it.

"All the way," I said.

"Well, Nicole and I may have some surprises in store for you boys still," she said with a wink and a smile.

We heard a Champagne cork pop. Kat took me by the hand, and we followed the sound of clinking glasses. A short distance down the hallway, we found an open, modern kitchen and a family room. It also held a large, white leather couch, this one in the shape of a semicircle. There was another glass coffee table, and a huge TV hung from the wall.

"We thought we could help carry, too," Kat said.

"Why don't we just make ourselves comfortable here," Nicole suggested.

She handed Kat two glasses of Champagne, then picked up two of her own. Bryce carried the bottle and set it down on the coffee table. The girls sat next to each other, in what seemed like a move they had pre-planned.

"So boys," Kat began, "we thought we could have a little fun tonight."

"Hell yeah," Bryce said quietly.

"Are you okay with that?" Nicole added, glancing at Bryce first and then quickly at me.

The two of us nodded like eager school boys.

"I could use a little more coke," Nicole said. "How about you, Kat?"

The girls' eyes sparkled as they looked at each other. Nicole put her hand on Kat's thigh.

"I always need more coke," Kat said.

"Check out how cool this coffee table is," Nicole said.

The glass table top rested on a large, round wood pillar base. Nicole gave a push against the center of it, and a hidden door popped open. She pulled out a drawer from inside the wooden base. It contained a plethora of goodies and paraphernalia.

"I really love the offseason," Bryce said again, his surfer-style grin lighting up the room against his long, golden locks.

"This is the kind of buffet I can get down with," Kat said.

There was a huge baggie of cocaine, but the drawer also contained weed, dabs, hash oil, molly, and a generous amount of oxy.

"We like to party," Nicole said. "I'm feeling like it's coke tonight, but you're welcome to any of our treats."

She took the baggie out and dumped a generous portion onto the table. She retrieved a carbon fiber card and two straws from the drawer and left it open as she began to chop and cut lines. Kat sidled up to me and gave a little whimper as she kissed my neck. That was only a ploy to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure it's okay for Kitty Kat to play, daddy?" she asked.

"As long as you're okay with me playing as hard as you," I said.

"I'm more than okay with it," she said. There was fire in her eyes. "I feel good because we're with people we know and care about. This is the perfect environment."

"I agree," I said. "You've been very thoughtful about it."

Nicole interrupted us by passing Kat one of the straws. The two girls kneeled in front of the table together, a vision in their red dresses, and greedily snorted up two lines apiece.

"Do you boys want a turn?" Kat asked, her voice nasal from her stuffy nose.

"Fuck yeah," Bryce and I said in unison.

Nicole shot me a familiar look.

"Do you want to do a line off me, John?" she asked.

I glanced at Kat, who winked. I looked at Bryce, who nodded but didn't look at me. He was undressing Kat with his eyes.

"Hell yeah," I said.

"You want my tits, don't you?" Nicole said.

"How could I refuse that?" I said.

"I think the same offer goes for you, Bryce," Kat said, and my cock stirred simply hearing her utter the words.

"That sweet ass," Bryce said without hesitation.

The girls stood up again. Kat walked over to Bryce, pulling her dress above her hips. She hadn't worn panties. The tall, fit wide receiver had Kat sit across his lap, ass up.

"Babe, can you give us a little help?" Bryce asked Nicole.

"Of course, babe," Nicole said.

She had just unwrapped the top of her dress, letting her tits free in all their silicone glory. With the red fabric bunched around her waist, she scooped up a generous amount of cocaine on the carbon fiber card and dumped it on Kat's ass. The rounded cheeks looked glorious. I couldn't stop staring at them. Nicole formed two crude lines and handed Bryce a straw. I turned my attention to Nicole, who bent over again and collected more cocaine on the card. She put half at the crest of one breast and half on the other. Bryce snorted the first line off Kat's ass. Nicole beckoned me to stand up and help myself. I took the proffered straw and hit a line myself, just as Bryce did his second. I finished my other one.

12