Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now the real fun can begin," Nicole said contentedly.

I licked the remnants off Nicole's breasts, to her delight making a show of it and swirling my tongue around her nipples. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bryce do the same. He tongued Kat's ass cheeks while he slid a hand between her legs. She gasped. I helped Nicole unwrap her dress more fully and left it in a heap on the floor. Her body, as always, was a vision. Her breasts were as proud as ever, and her stomach as flat and taut as ever. The pleasant flush of her hips gave her a womanly and seductive quality, and it drew your attention to the slight gap between her thighs, showcasing the slightly puffy, protruding lips of her hairless pussy. Nicole slid her hands around my neck, and our mouths met. Our tongues danced. I had missed this.

My position with Nicole gave me a perfect view of Kat and Bryce. She was sitting on his lap now, and they kissed sloppily, a mixture of eagerness and tentativeness as they got reacquainted. He broke free and sucked her nipples, expressing admiration for their larger size and thickness now.

"You really should get these pierced again," he said as he switched from one nipple to the other.

"God, do you think so?" Kat said. "I've been thinking about it."

"Definitely," he said and then feasted on my girlfriend's flesh some more.

"Kat, you look so amazing," Nicole said, as she ran her hands down my back, around my waist, and across the front of my dress pants. "You can't even tell you had a baby. I'm so fucking jealous!" She felt my cock beneath the fabric and clumsily started to undo my belt and unzip them. "I've wanted this dick," she said.

"She's not lying, bro," Bryce called from across the couch.

Nicole looked at me with a bit of embarrassment.

"Sometimes I taunt Bryce by calling him John when we're fucking," she confessed. "Oh my god, I cannot believe I just told you that!"

"She only does it when she wants me to pound her really, really hard," Bryce said with a grin. "And sometimes Nicole likes it really hard."

"Oh, god," Kat said, her hands frantically undoing the buttons to Bryce's shirt. "I need that. I haven't just been thrown around and fucked like a toy in so long." She looked at Nicole. "I so know what you mean, girl. Sometimes you just need to get pounded like a piece of meat."

She had successfully opened his shirt and ran her hands down his ridiculously ripped abs. Bryce was a physical specimen, there was no denying. One hand disappeared into his pants.

"Shit," Kat said. "There it is. I've missed this dick."

"It's all yours tonight, girl," Nicole said happily.

She had freed my own cock from my pants and shoved them down my legs. I stepped out of them, and Nicole gave me a couple firm tugs.

"I've missed this dick, too," she answered.

Kat finished stripping Bryce, and I could see the lust dripping off her face. She and Nicole had kicked off their shoes. The four of us were eager and ready to go. But before we let the night sprint out of the gates, Kat spoke up.

"So, I think it's safe to say we're all on board with where this is going?" she said.

"Definitely," Nicole said.

Bryce and I nodded.

"Awesome," she said, not containing her excitement as she made eye contact with me. "I just wanted to say one thing, which I think would make it more comfortable for me. I'd prefer if John and I stayed in the same room while we're all doing what we're doing."

"Okay by me," Bryce said.

"Same," Nicole agreed.

"Lovely," Kat said with a smile. "And with that out of the way, I am going to shut myself up the best way I know how!"

Kat dropped to her knees and swallowed Bryce's cock with the desperation of someone starving. But this wasn't a last supper. It was a rebirth. The thought passed through my head briefly that we were swingers now. Or maybe we always had been. I couldn't dwell on it too long because Nicole followed suit. She knelt before me and traced her tongue up and down my shaft, then squeezed my balls together while she lapped at them with long, soft licks. Bryce and I exchanged a brief glance and grinned at each other.

"Fuck yeah," he said, throwing his head back. "Suck it, slut." It elicited a moan from Kat, who loved degrading dirty talk from other men.

Nicole, satisfied that I was fully erect, stood up.

"I want that big boy inside me," she said, lewdly throwing her left leg up on the arm of the leather couch. She bent forward, supporting herself only with her core and fingertips that rested on the couch cushion. Her pussy lips opened slightly, dripping with arousal, and her cheeks spread just enough to see how perfectly waxed the full extent of her nether regions were.

"Damn, look at that pretty little cunt," I said with admiration.

"It's not gonna fuck itself, John," Nicole said with a tint of impatience.

I moved behind her. As I gently let the head of my cock probe her wet lips and the slight natural opening of her folds, I watched Kat put her hands behind Bryce's ass and pull him forward, forcing him to bury himself down her throat. Her nose tickled his well-trimmed patch of pubic hair. I marveled at her skill, and then buried my cock all the way inside Nicole's velvety cunt. She had a unique way of gripping your cock, like her pussy was greedy and had a mind of its own. In that instant, I reminded myself why Nicole had always been such a problem. Her pussy was magical, and once my cock sunk inside it, there was nowhere else it wanted to be until I had filled her with cum.

"Goddamn, Bryce, this slut has such a great pussy," I grunted.

"Yeah, bro," Bryce said happily. "Almost as good as Kat's mouth. Fuck, thanks for sharing her. I've fucking missed this."

Briefly it passed through my mind that I never knew exactly how often Kat and Bryce had fucked. But I pushed that aside because it didn't matter. If Kat was open with me -- and our communication and transparency with one another I had come to trust completely again -- then I didn't need to worry about it. I just needed to focus on having fun. Luckily, the girls helped bring me back to the moment.

"Babe, John, you're so thick you're stretching me out," Nicole moaned.

I had to admit I took pride that, while Bryce was about an inch longer than me, I was significantly thicker than him. I wanted to leave his fiancee used and dripping with cum. Probably as much as he wanted to leave a mushroom tattoo on my Kitty Kat.

Nicole eagerly backed her hips and ass into me with every thrust. I couldn't resist running my hands over her skin, which was so soft and inviting. I also reached forward and played with her tits, which had me leaning over closer to her asshole. Nicole had been bleaching, and it looked puckered, pink, and beckoning. There was no way I wasn't going to destroy it later.

"I need your dick in me, Brycey," Kat said, panting as she pulled her mouth off him. "Let me ride you."

Kat pushed Bryce down onto the couch, his cock standing straight up. She turned, facing Nicole and me, and bent over in front of Bryce. Ostensibly, she wanted to snort another line of coke. The additional benefit was that Bryce buried his face in her ass.

"Your ass is tighter than ever," Bryce said, giving each cheek a swift smack. Kat moaned and snorted a second line.

"Did you see how wet sucking your dick made me?" she said, dipping two fingers in her honey pot.

As much for our benefit as it was Bryce's, Kat played with the sticky juices between her fingers, then shoved them in Bryce's mouth as she straddled his thighs.

"Sweet like candy," he said, and they kissed.

While Kat settled onto Bryce's cock, making it disappear with the ease of a Vegas magician, Nicole started crying out in orgasm. Her vocal exploits monopolized the attention in the room, and it felt good to make her cum that hard. As she peaked, I pushed a couple fingers roughly into her ass, which sent Nicole to an even higher level.

"Babe, you think we can match them and make me cum that hard?" Kat said as she began to ride Bryce reverse cowgirl.

She ran a hand through her thick hair and smiled at me. I hadn't seen this look on her face in ages. She was in a sexual zone. She moved her hips rhythmically and ground down harder when it became clear Bryce also was playing with her asshole.

"That's it, Brycey," Kat encouraged. "Fuck, the way you just press into my cervix is unreal!"

I was hyponitized watching them and had stopped thrusting into Nicole. Kat alternated between closing her eyes and reopening them, each time grinning at me and making sure I was looking directly at her. One of Bryce's hands dug between her ass cheeks, while the other began to firmly pinch her nipples, which drove her into an even greater frenzy. He knew how to fuck her in a way that pushed her buttons.

Nicole was riveted on our respective partners coupling with each other, too, but she began to stroke my balls as they dangled, sticky and hot, between her legs. As I slowly restarted fucking her, she leaned back and kissed me sloppily.

"I've missed your dick," she said.

Bryce and Kat fucked like animals in heat. There was tremendous urgency between them. There was also tremendous chemistry. Their bodies moved instinctively together. As Kat approaching a monumental orgasm, she quickly hopped off Bryce's cock. She bent over and urged him to take her doggy style, her pert ass quivering invitingly as she shook it while she rested her elbows against the couch's arm rest. Bryce seamlessly put a knee on the couch and one foot on the floor and drove into her again.

My deliberate, long strokes in and out of Nicole were building her to another climax. But Kat and Bryce owned the room. He took pride in showing off his length by pulling almost all the way out on every stroke. His hand alternated sharp spanks on each of her ass cheeks. Kat was in heaven, being controlled and roughly manhandled by an athletic hunk. It was her true weakness.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Kat announced, her body shaking, but she kept her knees from collapsing underneath her.

Bryce, so much taller than Kat, drove his cock at a severe downward angle, buring it inside her ferociously. It sent her into ecstasy, and her orgasm cascaded across the house. When she calmed down, she pushed Bryce back, needing a break because her pussy was so sensitive.

"Fuck, fuck," Kat said, then repeated it. "Fuck, I'm shaking."

Bryce excused himself to go pee, but I was still slowly gliding in and out of Nicole. Kat walked over to us and kissed Nicole on the lips.

"Your man is such a stud, Nicole," she said. "Thank you for sharing him."

"Mmm, I want to say the same, Kat," Nicole said. "This whole setup is just so fucking delicious. I needed this dick."

Kat moved closer and kissed me.

"Thank you, daddy," she said. "I didn't realize how much I wanted this. Am I being a good girl?"

"You're perfect, Kitty Kat," I said.

Nicole cut off what she might have said next by having another, slightly less strong orgasm just as Bryce rejoined us. Suddenly, I felt disarmed at how natural this whole situation felt. Kat greeted Bryce again by dropping to her knees. Nicole followed suit, cleaning my cock of her juices.

"Do you boys want to cum on our faces?" Nicole asked.

It might as well have been a rhetorical question. The girls, their asses nearly rubbing together, worked from their knees. They licked, sucked, deep-throated, and gagged. It was an extraordinary show. Neither of us could last long, but I think we each took it as a prideful challenge to try to outlast the other. As it happened, Bryce blew first, his aggressive load painting Kat's face in only a few minutes. But Nicole's eager, sloppy mouth didn't let me remain far behind. Before the cum on Kat's face had a chance to cool, I was working on a creamy masterpiece of my own across the bridge of Nicole's nose, up her forehead, and her lips and chin. The girls delighted in their reward for blow jobs well done. They turned, giggled at one another, and with a shared look and slight nod of their heads, put on a show. They made out, licking cum off each other as they want. They used their fingers to feed each other, and Bryce and I looked on in awe.

Kat and Nicole kept kissing long after they needed to, but eventually they felt the need to clean up the drying, sticky remnants on their faces. They held hands as they bounced to the bathroom, their nubile bodies garnering our attention until they were out of sight. Bryce, striding confidently to the kitchen and back, grabbed the Champagne and refilled out glasses. We toasted, then sat on opposite sides of the couch.

"Dude," Bryce said, "that was something else."

"Fuck yeah," I said, raising my glass before taking a sip. "Thanks for being cool with sharing Nicole."

"Bro, I am so happy you and Kat felt comfortable trusting us to do this with you!" he said with genuine enthusiasm. "Nicole and I have a lot of fun, but I feel like it would be great if we had some closer friends we could really cut loose with from time to time."

"Well, if you ask me," I said, "this couldn't be off to a better start."

"Fucking-a right it couldn't be," Bryce said, never abandoning the wholly genuine surfer persona he gave off. "You want to swap back, or are you cool if I have another shot with Kat?"

"Hell yeah, brother," I said, remembering Kat's third rule laid out earlier that day. "That's a win for me, too. Nicole is hot as shit."

Bryce laughed, and I sat back to drain my glass of Champagne. The coke beckoned me, and I positioned myself to hit another couple lines. Swinging was off to a really swinging start for us, I thought to myself. The pun made me smile.

"Good idea, man," Bryce said approvingly as I hit the coke.

"Boys," Nicole and Kat called out in unison. "Do you want to join us in the bedroom?"

"We've got some toys out and want to put on a show," Kat said.

Swinging was off to a really fucking swinging start indeed.

* * *

I sat with my legs dangling in the pool, the water warm despite the cool spring air because of a heater. Bryce was similarly situated, six feet to my left. Nicole bobbed her head in my crotch one more time, desperately trying to get one last load of cum out of me. I was hard but doubted she would be successful. The soft, pastel light of dawn started to drift across the sky. I looked to my left, where the ends of Kat's hair tickled the water as she sloppily sucked up and down, cradling Bryce's balls, which were as spent as mine.

The girls stayed fresh and eager thanks to the wonders of cocaine, and they had indulged in a mountain of it. Bryce and I had kept pace and were up to the task. The orgasm count had been lost hours ago. It had been a torrid, remarkable night. But it was over. We were dry. Finally, Nicole and then Kat gave up. Fatigue washed over us. The fiery rim of the sun appeared above the pool. We had gravitated together in a foursome. Nicole put her head in my lap. I put my arm around Kat. Bryce kicked his legs in the pool, swishing the water around.

"That was a strong start," I said.

"That was fucking awesome," Bryce said.

"Can we do it again?" Nicole said.

"It was a great start," Kat said. She leaned her head on my shoulder. Her hand slipped beneath Nicole's and traced the outside of my naked, flaccid cock. "I can't wait to see where this adventure goes."

Kitty Kat was back, and she was steering the ship.

12