Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should see it in pigtails," she said.

"I bet that's a popular request," I said.

"It is," she said, parsing out four lines of blow from the large pile in front of her. "Growing it out really lets you wrap it around your fist. You don't even have to move to pound me. Just pull my hair like I'm your slutty little toy."

She didn't even look up when she said it. She knew the effect it would have on me. Then she punctuated it by leaning down and snorting up two lines.

"Sounds interesting," I said lamely.

Katie smiled. "Just remember," she said. "Anything you tell me to do."

Our guests gravitated to the food and raved about it. Kat, Jess, and Rita gave Juliet a break as they caught up and talked about her Oscars gown. She had decided to go with Dior, and my three girlfriends swooned at the pictures Juliet shared of it with them.

Jason and Melanie were talking around one of the sushi platters, while Jamie and Katie flirted. Crystal slipped away and came to say hi.

"I missed you!" she said, wrapping me into a warm and happy hug.

"You look amazing, Crystal," I said, admiring the simple white, spaghetti-strap dress she wore.

"Thanks," she said. "Katie and I have been taking you up on the offer to use the tennis court at your place."

"Well, it's paid off," I said, drinking her in without a second thought that she was also my best friend's girlfriend.

"I got a new tattoo," she said, leaning in so she could speak quietly. "Maybe you can try to find it later?"

"I should probably ask Jason first," I said judiciously.

Crystal smiled, flashing her dimples. She had a new level of confidence emanating from her, and it was exquisitely attractive.

"You've missed a lot the last few months, sweetie," she said. "Jason loves to share. We play a lot. In all sorts of circumstances."

"Funny that he didn't mention that," I said.

"We've been holding it back as a surprise until we saw you again," Crystal said, twirling her hair around a perfectly French-manicured finger.

I took a couple steps closer to Crystal and felt the heat coming from her skin. She blushed faintly. I let my hand brush against her lower back.

"Well, that certainly gives me hope that tonight will be fun," I said.

"It's going to be a lot of fun," Crystal said knowingly.

She peeled away to rejoin Jason, and I finally got a chance to catch up with Juliet.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey yourself," she said with a tired smile.

"Do you mind if I ask you a bunch of questions?" I said with a playful smile.

"Oh, god, yes!" Juliet said sarcastically. "I've been dying for someone to let me talk!"

"How are you doing?" I asked sincerely.

"Honestly?" she said. "I'm really good. Tired. But that just comes with the schedule. It'll be over soon."

"How's Stephen?" I asked and regretted it.

"He's good," she said. "I'll see him tomorrow. I told him I was busy tonight."

That made me smile with boyish enthusiasm.

"That's sweet of you," I said.

"Will you pour me some more bubbles?" Juliet asked.

I took her glass and went to the kitchen to give her a refill of the Cristal. I handed it back to her when the doorbell rang. I walked quickly to get it, and before me stood Petey and Alix. I greeted them with hugs and led them inside. The girls freaked out when Alix appeared, happy to see her. Jason came over to greet Petey, and we chatted business while he got acclimated. The party was complete, and while the three of us talked shop, it started to converge on its intended, naughty destination.

The first thing I noticed was Jess, Rita, Melanie, and Juliet talking conspiratorially as they passed a glass straw around the cocaine tray in the kitchen. Kat had taken it upon herself to refill drinks for Jamie, Crystal, and Petey. Jason chatted with Alix as she worked on cutting lines of cocaine on the coffee table in the great room, which would allow her and Petey to catch up with everyone else.

"Hey John," Katie said, intercepting me before I could walk over to Kat. "Can I steal you really quick?"

"Sure," I said.

She pulled me aside near the dining room table, adjacent to the kitchen.

"So, hey, I kind of got the impression in conversation that maybe Kat is back to playing with guys again?" she said tentatively.

"You're very perceptive," I said. "Your impression is entirely correct. Although, I have to admit, it's really recent. Like, we've done it once since she decided recently."

"Um, so, well, that's cool," Katie stammered, "because, like, Jamie and I were kind of hoping ..."

Her voice trailed off, so I finished the sentence for her.

"To play?" I asked.

She nodded, biting her lower lip and looking up at me hopefully.

"Let me talk to Kat," I said, "but I'll also say that, well, I was really, really looking forward to seeing you this weekend. If you catch my drift."

I was about to walk away when Katie grabbed my arm just firmly enough to make me stop.

"John," she said quietly. "I think about you. Like when I'm with guys. Even Jamie. I close my eyes and think about what you feel like inside me."

"I'm flattered," I said with a smile.

"Well, I'm kind of having a hard time remembering," she said with a slight grin. "I really could use a refresher."

"Let me go talk to Kat," I repeated with intent.

Katie walked over to join Alix and Jason with the cocaine. Petey and Crystal had joined them, but Kat stood with Jamie and flirted with him. She caught my eye and anticipated that I wanted to talk. She left his side, allowing her hand to linger on his forearm just longer than necessary. We met in the kitchen, where we bumped into Jess and Rita.

"Well, this is going smashingly well," I said.

"This is so much fun!" Rita agreed.

"It's so nice having friends here," Jess added.

"Let's go smoke a joint really quick and have a chat," Kat suggested.

I looked around the room, and the party was thriving. Our guests were well-entertained and wouldn't notice if we slipped outside briefly. I met the girls on the terrace. Kat and Jess each had sparked up a joint. We took turns hitting it and passing it back and forth.

"I am getting serious vibes between Melanie and Juliet," Kat said.

"Same," Jess agreed.

"Seriously?" I said, oblivious.

"Big time," Rita jumped in.

"I was thinking maybe Rita and I could see if those two wanted to maybe join us for some play time," Jess suggested.

"Yes!" Rita said enthusiastically.

"That leaves Jamie all to you, Kat," Jess said, teasing.

"Jess!" Kat said as she exhaled a cloud of smoke.

"Don't deny it," Rita said. "Everyone knows it."

"Even I know that one!" I said.

"Go get it," Jess said. "It's not like Katie isn't here for one man tonight."

She shot me a flirty look and stuck out her tongue.

"But if you can?" Rita said, passing a joint back to Kat. "Save me some of his cum."

"You know our Kitty Kat," I said. "She'll wrap her legs around him to keep it inside her."

"Don't tease me," Rita said.

"I never tease," Kat said. "Except when I do."

We rejoined the party, which had heated up in our brief absence. Juliet and Melanie were hunched over the cocaine tray in the kitchen, giggling. Alix and Katie were passing a straw back and forth as they kneeled in front of the lines on the coffee table. Crystal reveled in the attention she got from Petey and Jason as they drank and chatted. Her nipples poked prominently against the light fabric of her pale blue blouse.

The four of us moved into the room with purpose, giving each other knowing looks as we did. Jess and Rita joined Juliet and Melanie to indulge in more cocaine. I caught Katie's eye. She whispered something to Alix and then stood up. Alix followed suit, and she walked over to whisper something to Crystal. The anticipation this caused ran up my spine. Alix and Crystal moved over to Petey and Jason, and I heard Alix ask if Jason wanted to do a line off her tits. He merely nodded his head, almost drooling, in response.

I watched Katie walk up to Kat, hypnotized by her jiggling ass, and she whispered something to my girlfriends. Kat smiled at her, and they kissed briefly. I walked toward them, and Kat whispered something to Jamie, who grinned. She took his hand, tossed her hair around her shoulder and flashed me an expectant look, and led him toward the staircase. Katie waited for me. The rest of the party faded into the background, and I had tunnel vision for her. I approached and slid an arm around her waist. She got on her tiptoes to kiss me, just a brief peck on the lips.

"We should bring some coke," she said.

"There's plenty upstairs," I responded.

"Of course there is," she said with a smile and walked toward the stairs.

I followed her, my eyes drawn to her ass. I let her walk two steps ahead of me so I had a perfect view. It was such a mesmerizing sight I almost bumped face-first into it when Katie stopped, turned around, and kissed me. For real this time. Deeply. With passion behind it.

"We've been wanting this," Katie said, and I did a little double take. She noticed. "Yeah, I said 'we.' Jamie and I play with Crystal and Jason a lot. But we haven't found reliable fun outside that. I mean, sure, we do our own thing when we want to. But isn't it more fun if you can go wild with people you know?"

I smiled at her. "The four of us had just recently come to a similar conclusion," I said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Katie said.

She turned around again, taking one of my hands in hers and draping it across her shoulder as she walked in front of me. Using my other hand, I guided her toward one of the guest bedrooms. Kat and Jamie already were inside. Kat kneeled on the bed, her legs tucked underneath her, and her hand rested on Jamie's muscled chest, which was ready to pop out of his linen button-down. The first thing I noticed when Katie and I walked into the room was how Kat had parted her lips slightly, eager and anticipating what would come next.

"I waited for you, daddy," Kat said, smiling at me. "I'm a good Kitty Kat."

"You are such a good Kitty Kat," I said.

I had reached the edge of the bed and gave her ass a playful-but-firm smack.

"Oh!" she yelped. "I do need it rough tonight."

And, with that, she turned her attention to Jamie. Her fingers worked nimbly and quickly to unbutton his shirt. She kissed down his chest, and I didn't recall him being quite so muscular and ripped. He definitely hit Kat's sweet spot in the looks department. Katie, however, didn't let me focus on them long.

"I'm right here, stud," she said, her arms already disappearing through the sleeves of her peasant dress. She pushed down the top and showed off her tits, so firm and youthful that she didn't need a bra despite their size.

I cupped them in my hands, and her skin was warm. She gasped softly as I lowered my lips to hers. Our tongues danced for a couple minutes, then I kissed down her neck, eager to taste her nipples. As they hardened in my mouth, Katie ran her hands through my hair.

"I've been dreaming of this," she whispered only for me to hear.

"You're so fucking hot," I said.

"I'm so fucking wet, too," she said as she pushed the dress over her hips and onto the floor.

She fell back into the bed and spread her legs. It was obvious how wet she was. Her tightly tucked, beautifully smooth pussy was drenched with glossy, thick juices. I stripped as quickly as Katie had, my cock springing up and down as I dropped my boxers. I wanted her. I had missed her.

I glanced to my left. Kat was on the floor now, kneeling before the side of the bed. Jamie sat on the edge, his arms behind him as he savored Kat's mouth, which attacked his enormous cock with effervescent fervor. I stepped between Katie's legs, nudging her thighs a little wider apart with my legs, and realized Kat and I were both in our element. And, I had to admit, there was an even greater thrill doing this together. Playing voyeur via video in the past had been fun. But this was something even better.

Instead of caving in to my temptation to tease Katie at all, I plunged right in. Her petite structure gave her such an intense pussy grip. I was mad for it again from the first stroke. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I bottomed up, squishing up against her cervix. She opened them again and shot me a look that said, "Fuck the shit out of me."

I obliged.

Like a piston moving inside a steam engine, I went to work on Katie. Our need for each other was so central and natural, everything else became a blur. Her pussy swallowed me with the desperation of a fat kid craving cake. Her pussy was wet, velvety, and welcoming. She splayed her legs as wide as she could, and I drove into her as hard as possible. But her cunt only became wetter and wetter. Her moans and cries were incoherent. I pinned her down underneath me, taking total control of the situation. Her legs pushed behind her head. I kissed her sloppily, and she bit down moderately on my bottom lip. She clawed at my ass with her fingernails, trying to pull me in even deeper. She broke the kiss and begged for it harder.

"Pound me, John," she cried. "Pound my slutty little whore's cunt!"

Her eyes, wired and dilated, urged me on even more strongly. To my left, I became vaguely aware of Kat choking on Jamie's cock, making herself gag and obviously spewing spit everywhere.

"That's it," Jamie said. "Choke on that cock, slut."

But my attention remained squarely on Katie. She was on the brink. Her feet slapped against the mattress. I was buried the absolute deepest I could possibly be inside her. And she exploded. Her orgasm resulted in unintelligible gibberish flying from her mouth at a striking, shrill volume. Katie crested for what seemed like minutes. But I pushed through it, unrelenting in my need to fuck her. She calmed down but was almost at the peak again. Our lips nearly met, but the pace of fucking was too furious to kiss.

"No one," she panted, "no one makes me cum like you."

She had enough wits about her to say it in a whisper, but it made my cock throb uncontrollably for her to tell me that with her boyfriend two feet from us. With Katie, however, it was more than just the normal thrill of being inside another man's woman. It was her. She and I clicked. She came again. After she did, she begged me to slow down. Then she slipped from under me. She crawled to her hands and knees, and I pulled her back toward me. She happily got into doggy style. As I lined my cock up with her tight, small pussy, the pink flesh turning red after my pounding, Katie took me inside her as easily as ever.

Kat climbed onto the bed. She also knelt in doggy style. Her hungry eyes looked at me, almost without recognition. But then she spoke.

"Daddy, I'm such a bad girl," she said. "I am going to take this huge dick in my pussy, and I'm going to cum on it so hard, and I'm going to love it."

It looked like she was going to add something else, but Jamie thrust forward and filled her with his sword. She grinned in delight as he pushed inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Kat moaned. "Is my MILF pussy tight enough, baby?"

"Jesus, you're as tight as ever," Jamie said, smacking her ass sharply.

"Ow! Baby!" Kat cried. "You're so naughty."

The backup quarterback and I started reaming each other's girls at a steady pace. Kat and Katie were close together. They grinned at each other, their hair almost touching. Kat leaned in and kissed her, and Katie was very receptive.

"Thanks for sharing your man," Kat said playfully.

"Thanks for the same," Katie said, scrunching up her nose cutely.

"God, I love good dick," Kat said.

"Especially guys who don't stop until you cream all over them," Katie said and giggled.

The conversation died down, and the room filled with grunts, moans, and cries. The temperature began to feel hot and stuff as the four of us fucked in tandem. Kat was the first to cum, with Katie not far behind her. With the girls quivering, and the sound of slapping flesh echoing around the room, Jamie looked up and grinned at me. I nodded back with a grin. Katie's pussy was excreting cream around the base of my cock. Kat came again. She implored Jamie to fill her with sperm, dirty talk flying out of her mouth as she also reached under herself to play with his balls.

I watched my beloved Kitty Kat, face contorted with pleasure but also frequently making eye contact with me now. I glanced down at Katie's squelching pussy, the lips pulling in and out dramatically because of the friction and my size.

"Shit," I said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck, yeah! Me, too!" Jamie grunted.

In a chorus of groans and indecipherable mumblings, we unloaded into the two gleeful girls beneath us. For my part, I couldn't remember feeling my cum shoot so violently. It rocketed out my cock to the point where I wondered how long it might take to leak out of Katie. I had pushed so hard into her with my last strokes that she lay prone on the bed now. Kat nearly collapsed on top of her. The girls lay in a sweaty pile, and Jamie and I high-fived each other.

"Fuck yeah!" Jamie shouted.

I heard footsteps in the hallway. It was Rita. She ducked her head around the corner of the doorframe and smiled.

"I thought it sounded like that might be my cue to come up here!" she said excitedly.

"Oh, shit, girl," Kat said, rolling over onto her back. "I'm gonna need some coke before you dive in. I think Jamie shot about a pint of sperm in me. You're going to need a bucket!"

Jamie smiled boyishly.

"You're in luck," Rita said, dangling a vial as she walked into the room.

"Yes, please," Katie said, refusing to move. "I need something to give me energy and get me off this bed.

Rita walked up and kissed me. It was a warm, happy kiss.

"Why don't you boys check out what's happening downstairs," she said suggestively. "You might stumble into some fun. These girls need some attention from a cumslut right now."

"Fucking a that's awesome," Jamie said and walked slowly toward the door.

Rita bent over the bed to give a quick lick to Katie's pussy. I watched her as her ass spread apart, revealing her delicious parts. She caught me gawking when she whipped her hair around her shoulder.

"You like my puffy pussy, baby?" she asked. "Jess made me cum so hard with the strap-on."

"Fuck," I said and took a couple steps forward, running a hand over her pert ass cheeks.

"Nuh-uh, naughty boy," Rita said. "This is my reward. I'll see you downstairs later."

* * *

Jamie and I ambled downstairs, where we saw Crystal and Alix watching with wide eyes as they stood around the cocaine on the kitchen bar. In the great room, Jess knelt on the couch, while Petey fucked her from behind. Jason, my best friend, stood on the other side of the couch and stuffed his cock into Jess's mouth. She was being spitroasted in grand fashion. Crystal noticed us first, and she bounced over to me, her tits jiggling beautifully. Alix, always comfortable when lust was in the air, simply crooked a finger at Jamie and beckoned him to come to her. Not being a fool, he obeyed.

"I wanted to get you alone," Crystal said, giving me a naked hug.

"I won't say where I wanted to get you," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, my boyfriend is all the way in your girlfriend's throat, so I think you're entitled to get me anywhere you want," she said, sniffling lightly and showing off her dimples.

"I have to confess," I said. "I just came inside Katie, so it might take a little motivation to get me going again."

"Poor baby," Crystal said, batting her eyes. "Let me get you some lines, and maybe I can think of a way to motivate that big dick."

With the perkiness of a cheerleader, Crystal scooped up two bumps of coke and sprinkled them in a half-moon curl around each of her hard nipples. She retained a good tan despite the winter months, but there were faint lines appearing. She held up a glass straw and dangled it lightly close to her face to make me retrieve it from her. I did, and she carefully gave me a quick kiss.