Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's kind of weird now that you're my best friend's girlfriend," I said.

I still bent down and quickly snorted up the bumps and, without any hesitation, licked up the residue. This was enough to make my cock show signs of life again.

"Jason and I play," Crystal said sweetly, and I noticed for the first time that she was chewing gum. "And don't forget what my job is. I fuck at least a half-dozen other guys a week."

"I'm not opposed," I said. "It just feels kind of odd."

"Well," Crystal said, now tickling my chest with her pink, fake fingernails. I noticed she had taken a page out of Gloria's book with a bimbo-like manicure, and it suited her beautifully. "What about what I want?"

She kissed me with her soft, pillowy lips, and I also noticed that she had gotten filler injections. It wasn't a large amount, but it gave her a more voluptuous quality.

"You look amazing," I said. "A sight for sore eyes."

We kissed like reunited lovers, which, in a way, we were, although so much had changed since we had last hooked up. We were a bit tentative at first, then our tongues got involved and melted any hesitation that may have remained between us.

"I'm so in love with Jason," Crystal said sincerely. "But it's like you're in love with Jess. And look where she is right now."

We looked over at the pretty, slender blonde who was in ecstasy with two cocks at her disposal. I knew exactly what Crystal was saying -- probably better than Crystal did. It still felt weird. I had never knowingly cheated with a friend's partner. I had to remind myself that this wasn't cheating. And I certainly didn't consider that Jess was cheating with Jason or Petey at the moment. I had to simply discard that mental block.

"I know," I said. "I know so very well."

And Crystal, at that moment, wiped away any second thoughts I might have had.

"You know, I have to confess," she said. "Sometimes when Jason is fucking me, I like to have a butt plug in. It lets me pretend that you're in my ass while he's in my pussy."

She took my hand and guided it between her legs. Her insanely soft, smooth skin was sopping wet. The moisture trickled down her thighs.

"I love your pussy," I said.

"Are you serious?" she said breathily, turning her own catch phrase into a good-natured joke.

Just then, Alix came over, leading Jamie by his engorged cock. They snorted lines of cocaine. Crystal took the opportunity to drop to her knees and swallowed my semi-erect member.

"You taste like Katie," she said.

"Oh really?" I said.

"We play a lot," she said. "We've become especially popular as doubles partners for a few clients. But," she paused and licked my shaft from base to tip. "But we also get together with Jamie and Jason regularly. We hang out all the time."

"Don't make me jealous," I said.

"If I do," she said, batting her eyelashes again, "will it make you come home?"

"Fuck," I said because she took that moment to deepthroat me. Crystal had become a world class cocksucker.

In front of me, on the couch, Jason and Petey were trading places with Jess. Jason spotted me and flipped me a thumbs up. He knew exactly what I was doing.

"I could suck you all day," Crystal said, standing up. "But I need it in my pussy."

She threw one leg up on the counter, and I admired her flexibility briefly until I saw the new tattoo Crystal had mentioned earlier. I traced my fingers around it.

"A yellow rose?" I asked.

"Like the yellow rose of Texas," she said sweetly. "Everyone wants to come see her."

"I want to do more than see," I said.

"You're in luck," Crystal said, and I continued to be impressed by a confidence and poise I didn't remember. She was so fresh-faced in my recollections. "My pussy wants you to do more than see, too."

I didn't wait for more conversation. I firmly put both my hands on Crystal's ass, spread her a little bit wider, and sank my fully erect cock inside her.

"Fuck yeah," Crystal said, sighing with satisfaction. "I missed that."

"Fuck yeah is right," came Alix's voice from a few feet away from us. She was bent over the counter, blowing a line, while Jamie started to fuck her from behind.

The whole first floor was overcome with the sounds of rhythmic fucking -- moans, grunts, slapping skin, and occasional spanking sounds. The orgasmic eruptions occurred with regularity, particularly from Jess. Enjoying multiple cocks was a particular favorite of hers, and this was the first time in months she had indulged in it.

But my focus remained on Crystal. I might have been fucking her from behind, but she was firmly in control of our coupling. She demanded I spank her. It was her fingers that sought out my free hand to shove my thumb in her asshole. She ordered me to cum when I got close. Crystal had cum once, but she had a harder, more intense climax when my sperm shot inside her.

"God, I love feeling that hot ooze inside me," she said with a smile after she lowered her leg from the counter and turned around to kiss me.

"Fuck, I think you're hotter than I remember," I said.

"And I was pretty fucking hot before," she said.

I cupped her breasts and kissed her some more. I wondered what the girls were up to. I was curious where Juliet and Melanie had run off to. Jess bounced over to me, cum dripping down her face and leaking down her thighs.

"I definitely need a couple lines after a fucking like that!" she said happily.

Crystal wandered back over to Jason, and they started making out. Petey hit the cocaine and oogled Alix and Jamie, who were still rutting like a couple of animals. I heard laughter coming from the stairs and looked up, only to see Kat, Rita, and Katie descending them.

"I think I finally got enough cum," Rita said with a giggle.

I stood back and surveyed the scene. These were all people I knew, people I trusted. This was a different level of enjoyment than I had known with our group adventures before, which so frequently had been tied to the football parties. It felt healthier, more sustainable. I got a shiver up my spine as I realized we may well have entered a new era.