Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris just grinned. He loved it, too, but he loved it in a genuine, passionate way. He didn't have an air about him like Tommy or Patrick did. There was a playfulness behind the ferocity of their coupling. Juliet noticed this and was not to be outdone. She straddled my hips and pushed her delicate, slick lips down on my cock.

"I need that dick in me," Juliet panted. "Oh, fuck, I love how thick you are."

She was preening for Kat a little bit, I knew. Rita had ceded her position between my legs and climbed next to me on the bed. Our heads were both turned so we could watch Juliet ride me and Chris fuck the daylights out of Kat.

"My god, what a slut," Rita whispered between kisses.

"Part of you wishes you could trade places with her," I said between us.

"A little part," she said. Her tongue was playful and twirled around mine. "I'd enjoy it tonight and hate myself tomorrow. It's important to me to be yours."

"I know," I said and pulled her mouth firmly to mine. When we stopped, I added, "It means so much to me."

Juliet suddenly crashed forward, insinuating herself between us. Her breasts hung close to us, the nipples proudly pink and erect. She sloppily kissed both of us in turn.

"I just want your cum in me," Juliet said. "Just fill me up like the needy slut I am."

"And then let me eat it out of you," Rita said, her voice plaintive, begging.

"Yes," Juliet gave her ascent. "I love how you eat pussy. Do it for us, John. Do it for us."

Juliet rode me with purpose. Her hips alternated between bouncing up and down and grinding back and forth. Her pussy squelched with increasing power as she got wetter and wetter, and her orgasms began to shake her body at regular intervals. Rita kissed me with greater urgency and peppered it with dirty talk. Kat was in a near-delirious state of seemingly constant orgasm, screaming pure filth as Chris reamed her like a fuck machine.

"I love seeing how much Juliet adores fucking you, darling," Rita said breathily. "You stretch her little pussy out perfectly."

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Will you be able to get it up again for your sweet weather girl?" Rita continued. "I can probably get off just from eating your cum, but maybe if I give you my ass you'll fuck me? I'll let your cum drip out after and eat that, too. I want to be your cum drink little slut, daddy."

"Fucking shit, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Baby!" Juliet cried out. "Fill me up!"

I grunted ferociously. My sperm erupted into Juliet's cunt white hot. Thick ropes painted her insides, and she closed her eyes, savoring it.

"Oh yeah," Juliet sighed. "There it is. That's it. Fuck, I love that."

My hips bucked a few final times, and Juliet collapsed against my chest, her hard nipples grinding into my skin. She looked up at me and flashed a dizzy grin, my softening cock still inside her. Rita had scrambled off the bed with a manic look in her eye. She moved to a bar cart that sat on the far side of the room and picked up an etched crystal double glass. Rita came back to the bed. She ran her hand across Juliet's ass cheeks and down her crack, rubbing her pussy lightly.

"Do you mind if I steal John's cum, Juliet?" she asked sweetly.

I had been so focused on Rita that I didn't realize Kat was now flat on her stomach. Chris had pummeled her into the bed but hadn't let up on his furious pace. But now he started to moan and warn her of his impending orgasm. Kat went ballistic, begging for his cum.

"Please, please cum inside me," she shrieked. "I want you to fill up my slutty cunt. I'm craving, dirty cum dumpster. Please do it for me."

Juliet slid off my cock, rolling over and keeping her legs high in the air so my cum didn't leak out of her. Rita smiled at her appreciatively and helped pull her toward the edge of the bed. When Juliet's hips were just hanging over the mattress, Rita put the glass underneath her pussy and inserted a couple fingers inside Juliet. Rita leaned forward and kissed her. It was a soft, sweet kiss. But Rita's eyes were trained down, and when she saw the river of cum leak out of Juliet's cunt, she pulled back and watched it greedily.

Just then, Chris finished his powerful assault on Kat's cunt. He obliged her wish to cum inside her, unloading with a series of primal grunts that made my girlfriend delirious all over again. Chris smiled at me and flashed a thumbs up as he stepped back. Kat stretched her hands out in front of her, panting heavily.

"Oh god, oh god," was all she could say, over and over.

"Fuck, that was pretty hot, huh?" Chris said. He nodded at me, "Sharing is fun. Thanks, man."

"The more the merrier," I said.

"How much did you cum?" Kat said in disbelief. "I don't know if I've ever been this full!"

Rita walked over to her. "Can I have it?" she asked greedily.

"Of course, sweetie," Kat said, slowly rolling over. "Holy shit. This is like a flash flood!"

I glimpsed Kat's pussy, swollen and red from Chris's massive cock and its merciless pounding. There were globs of sperm around her lips. She sat up as Rita positioned the glass once more, and Kat lewdly squeezed her pussy, and an obscene amount of cum rolled out of her in thick rivulets. When she finished, laughing as she did because there was so much sperm, the glass was nearly half full. Rita looked possessed as she held it up to her face. She licked her lips.

"Ready boys?" she asked.

Rita stood proudly at the end of the bed. Juliet, Kat, Chris, and I just stared at her. Her tits jutted out. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I admired the flush that ran from her neck to the tops of her breasts, then the smooth, firm stomach that led to her bare pubic mound. It glistened with arousal, visible even from my perch on the bed. I could already envision myself rubbing the head of my cock in between her slippery thighs and then sinking into her puckered, pink asshole.

"Fuck yeah!" Chris said excitedly. "What a cum slut!"

Rita smiled her TV smile at him. She glanced at his cock, which had grown semi-hard again. Her eyes lit up.

"I'm really not," Rita said coyly. "I'm more of a cum addict."

Her smile disappeared as her tongue flicked out to moisten her lips. She raised the glass with her left hand and, with a smooth, steady motion, poured the cum in her mouth. She drank it as if she were taking a shot. As she threw her head back, her right hand moved up to her right breast, first cupping it and then squeezing her nipple, which had grown long and thick. She flicked her tongue into the glass, swirling it around to ensure she got as much of the warm, creamy fluid as possible.

"Wow," Rita marveled. "That's so perfectly salty-sweet. You boys taste good. Really good. Fuck." She pinched her nipple harder. "I feel like I could cum just from tasting it!"

"Maybe next time you'll try it straight from the pump," Chris said, staring at her tits.

"Maybe," Rita said flirtatiously. "But right now, I'm going to do a couple rails of coke and beg my boyfriend to fuck me up the ass."

"He's a lucky guy," Chris said, flashing me a smile. "I do love a nice, tight ass."

He leaned forward a bit, putting a hand on Kat's ass. She was still recovering from his brutal, satisfying fuck. He slipped a couple fingers between her bubble butt and must have probed her asshole lightly.

"As much as I'd love to, stud," Kat said, "I think you've left me walking funny for a couple days. It's going to take me at least four lines and a couple glasses of Champagne before I could even contemplate it."

She winked at me. She was letting him down easy. And keeping her promise to me that her ass was mine. I smiled.

"In that case," Chris said, "I'll take a rain check. I should go find my wife and see if she convinced that rock star to invite her into a threesome."

He said it casually, like it was no big deal, and sauntered out of the room. Kat wriggled her body over to my side and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said. "It's fun when we get to do this together."

Juliet cuddled up on the other side of me.

"That was just what I needed," she said. "Today has just been full of tension and stress."

To our left, we heard Rita snort once, then twice. She let out a satisfied exhale, then we heard the bed clothes rustle as she climbed in.

"Do you think this big guy could recover enough to fuck my ass, baby?" Rita asked, as if possessed by desire.

She didn't wait for my response. She simply started blowing me. I closed my eyes and let my head rest against the pillow behind it.

"Fuck," I said gutterally. Then whispered to myself, "This would go great with a couple bumps."

"Then let me get you a couple bumps," Juliet said.

She rolled to her left and reached for the shovel-like spoon jammed into the pile of coke. She rolled back, holding the spoon under my nose. I inhaled and felt the scintillating tingle of my favorite drug. Juliet repeated her rolling motion to give me a second, very generous bump. I took it gratefully and savored that I was being doted on by three beautiful women. Rita sucked my cock with purpose, and once she had me at full attention, she hopped up and straddled my thighs.

"I never thought I'd be a cum queen," she said, gripping my cock firmly and moving the head back and forth across her soaking wet lips. "But I thought there was even less of a chance that I'd be an ass slut. Oh god."

She pressed my cock against her asshole. It met resistance briefly and then popped past her sphincter, which had elicited her moan. Rita paused for a moment as she adjusted to my thickness, then pushed her hips all the way down, sitting up straight as my cock bottomed out in her asshole.

"I am just gonna warn you now," Rita said, "that I am going to squirt like crazy. I am so fucking turned on."

Kat and Juliet took turns kissing me as Rita began long, methodical strokes. Juliet then stood up, going to re-up her coke high. I could tell Kat wanted to join her, but she had something to tell me first.

"I felt so naughty, daddy," she said just for me. "But I did it for you. I took that big dick and didn't let him have my ass. I love how horny you get when you see another make fuck me rough."

"I do love it," I said.

"It was big, but he didn't know how to use it as well as you do," she said and then moved off the bed to fulfill her own desire to do more cocaine.

I closed my eyes. Rita pulled my hands up to her tits, and I felt the glorious pillows. I massaged them and tweaked her nipples, which had become even more marvelous post-pregnancy. She was lost to the world, reveling only in the pleasure that our anal coupling summoned inside her. After a blissful few minutes, we felt another presence in the room.

"There you are," Kat said.

Without stopping, Rita leaned back and looked toward the door. I craned my neck off the pillow and saw Jess, Melanie, Stephen, and his Sexiest Man Alive friend standing there.

"Looks like we've been missing out," Jess said, her voice slightly hoarse and hair tousled. None of them wore clothing.

"What a pair of tits, am I right, buddy?" Stephen said, looking at his friend.

"Spectacular," he said with the boyish grin that made him famous..

Then Stephen looked at Juliet. An unspoken moment passed between them, and Juliet slid out of bed. She looked at me, and I gave her a wink. I knew the score. Besides, it was hard for me to focus on anything besides the incredible stimulation that anal sex with Rita provided. On top of that, Kat had begun playing with my nipples. I was in one version of my personal heaven.

I closed my eyes and savored the stimulation. To my left, I heard Jess and Melanie chopping up lines of cocaine. As they hungrily forced the powder up their noses, Rita cried out in ecstasy. Before I could open my eyes and turn my attention back to her, I felt her squirting up my stomach and chest. She had a trio of orgasms in rapid succession, and two geysers shot from her pussy. Kat squealed with delight and shoved out her tongue. She licked a trail down my chest and abdomen, then straddled me. She shoved her face into Rita's pussy. It was puffy, and her clit poked out in hyper-stimulation. Rita squirted again moments after Kat began licking her slit up and down.

"Holy shit," the Sexiest Man Alive muttered under his breath.

Through the fog of orgasm rapidly building in my head, I felt Jess climb onto the bed. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Melanie walk toward Juliet and Stephen, who had remained in the doorway. They left the room. Jess kneeled behind Kat and began licking her pussy and asshole. Her own ass stuck out proudly. As she worked her tongue over Kat's holes, Jess spread her own legs a little more. The Sexiest Man was standing three feet from her, and the allure of Jess's firm, bubble butt proved to be too much even for him. He ran a finger up her pussy lips, from bottom to top, and then circled around her asshole. Jess flung her cornsilk blonde hair around and grinned at him.

"You know, my ass doesn't need lube for anything," she said wistfully.

I didn't hear his response, if he made one, because the friction of Rita's ass pushed me over the edge. As I came inside her, Kat's furious tongue-lashing made Rita squirt again. That finished her. She virtually fell off my cock and splayed out, half-off and half-on the bed, completely spent.

"Oh my fuck," Rita panted. "I think I'm seeing stars."

Kat pivoted and pushed her lips roughly against mine. They were slick with Rita's sweet nectar. Her kisses were urgent. I could tell she was activated again, despite Chris leaving her pussy a swampy, swollen mess.

"Maybe I can get you hard, daddy?" she breathed huskily.

"You're welcome to try," I said with a chuckle.

She had that fiery Kitty Kat look in her eye. She bit her bottom lip.

"You know I love sucking your cock after you fuck us in the ass, daddy," she said. "I'm such a dirty little slut."

Rita remained groggy at our side. Kat kneeled at my side and sucked my soft cock into her mouth. I was sensitive, but it still stirred modestly from her oral attention. Her ass stuck out in the direction of the Sexiest Man.

"Jesus, man," he said, and he added a second finger inside Jess's ass as he sawed in and out. "All three of these girls are yours? What a collection of ass!"

"Too much to keep up with on my own!" I said.

"Sharing is caring, right?" he said with a chuckle.

As he fingered Jess's ass with his right hand, he gave her a swift, hard spank with his left. Then he moved forward and pushed the side of his left hand between Kat's ass cheeks. He ran it up and down her ass cleavage and then inserted a finger in her brown hole. Kat pulled her mouth off my still semi-flaccid cock and looked back at him.

"Naughty boy," she said. "That hole is for my daddy only." She flashed a loving smile at me. "But if he says it's okay, you can use me however you want otherwise."

"Someone ought to fill the void while I recover," I said jovially.

The Sexiest Man got a sly look in his eye, and he gave a half-grin.

"Why don't you come over here," he said to Kat. The friendly tone belied that he was giving her a command.

"Yes, sir," Kat said compliantly.

She crawled backward, which had the effect of pushing his fingers deeper into her ass. He hadn't taken them out. She gave a low, deep moan. Rita stirred out of her delirium and nestled alongside me. She kissed me softly. Her breasts, nipples still hard, brushed against my ribcage.

"I've never cum like that before," she whispered. "I thought I was going to pass out."

"You were so sexy," I said.

"Maybe we can shower in a little bit," she suggested, "and then you can take my pussy. It's still tingling."

I showed her my approval with a kiss. It was deep, adoring, and full of love. But we were distracted as the Sexiest Man started to put on a show with Kat and Jess. Like a director, he positioned their bodies to suit his desires. And his desires made for quite the attraction.

First, he had Kat lie on her back, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. He spread her thighs and positioned himself between them. And it was only then that I saw he also packed a monster cock. Jesus, I thought, did this guy have anything not going his way? He pushed the tip into Kat's wet folds, which had the added benefit of pushing her back a bit farther onto the bed. Once he had her positioned to his liking, he instructed Jess to straddle Kat's torso. Her ass faced him, and he confidently and forcefully put her firm globes where he wanted. In the end, Jess rested her ass low against Kat's stomach, just above her pussy. Their breasts pressed together, and they were face-to-face.

"You're so sexy," Jess said to Kat as she went in for a kiss, leading with her tongue.

"I love being a slut with you," Kat answered.

They made out sloppily, with a transparent thirst for one another. The Sexiest Man bottomed out in Kat's pussy a couple more times, and I marveled at the fact that she didn't even seem to flinch at taking a second, mega-sized cock in a matter of minutes. She whimpered when he pulled out of her.

"Oh my god," Rita whispered softly. "It's such a pretty dick. Look at how wet Kat is for him."

She stared -- we both did -- as the glistening phallus moved up a few inches and disappeared into the three-inch crevice between Jess's ass cheeks. The Sexiest Man pushed forward more, taking a half-step forward, and Jess merely moaned in appreciation.

"That's it, baby," she said, voice dripping with desire. "Learn how a real anal whore takes that big fucking dick."

"Shit, you really do take it like a whore," he marveled.

Rita took my hand and guided it down to her pussy lips. They were a drooling mess. I ran my index finger around her opening, then flicked her clit lightly, which made her shudder. I dipped the finger inside her but only briefly. She closed her eyes and let out a soft gasp.

Jess took control of the Sexiest Man, bouncing her ass up and down on his cock and slamming her hips into him, showing a level of pure wantonness I couldn't recall ever seeing. In anyone. He realized it and enjoyed it, as his amused face betrayed, but he also liked control. So he took it back. He put a strong hand on Jess's right ass cheek and pushed forward, pulling his cock out of her.

"No fair!" Jess cried.

The Sexiest Man gave a low chuckle and plunged back into Kat's pussy with a squish.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty boy," Kat said lewdly.

Jess distracted herself by sucking Kat's nipples. It pushed her into a blood-curdling orgasm in less than a minute. As soon as she came, but before her body finished quivering, the Sexiest Man invaded Jess's ass again. I watched him marvel at how beautifully her backdoor welcomed his long, thick cock. Jess convulsed under her own climax moments later. The girls were completely under his spell, and I couldn't blame them. As we watched, Rita became restless.

"Maybe a little blow would get you hard, baby?" Rita prompted me.

I nodded, and she casually reached over for the scoop and baggie. She dug it into the powder and pulled out a healthy bump. She held it under my nose, and I sniffed. She repeated it and then blissfully indulged herself. The rush enhanced the overstimulation I was already getting in the room. The Sexiest Man was deliberate in moving back and forth between Kat's pussy and Jess's ass. He built himself up slowly. My cock hardened again, as Rita started blowing me to get me hard for her own cunt. To my surprise, I was erect and ready in short order. Rita got on her hands and knees, facing the threesome taking place next to us, so we could both have a view.

I entered her, her pussy as wet as I had ever felt it, and we fucked very slowly, savoring the wetness and friction of our coupling. Finally, the Sexiest Man pulled out of Jess's ass one final time and announced he needed to cum. He retained his position, standing on the side of the bed, and the girls scrambled to put their faces in front of his pulsing cock. Kat and Jess immediately stuck out their tongues and ran them up and down his shaft.