Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I love you dirty sluts," he said, pleased with their eagerness to slobber his cock despite it being fresh from Jess's ass. "Yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum."

He took a step back and fisted his cock with comfortable ease. His hair had fallen in front of his face, covering his determined look. Kat and Jess crept toward the edge of the bed, their tongues out, awaiting their reward. My thrusts in and out of Rita had slowed to a snail's pace. She glanced back at me and licked her lips. I could see her cum lust bubble to the surface.

With a primal grunt, the Sexiest Man ejaculated, a perfectly arched jet that landed on Kat's upper lip and tongue. He turned slightly to his left and let the second rope hit Jess across the cheek. His body clenched, and he shot five more spurts, then stepped forward again to let the girls clean off his cock.

"Ah, yeah," he moaned. "Fuck yeah!"

I felt a cool breeze across my cock. Rita had pulled off me and thrust herself between Kat and Jess. The girls smiled and turned around when they felt her behind them. And they happily let Rita kiss and lick them, sharing in the bounty of sperm that had covered them.

"Fucking hell, John," the Sexiest Man said. "I don't know how you keep up with all that."

"Sometimes, I get a lot of good help," I said casually, making him laugh.

"Do you guys want to join me to smoke some bud?" he asked.

"I think we're going to shower first," Jess said.

"But we'll see you out there later," Kat added.

The Sexiest Man ran a hand through his hair, brushing it out of his face. He stood up tall, his cock still sticking up slightly. He padded out of the room, the girls' eyes following him until he was out of sight down the hallway. When he was gone, they tried to suppress squeals of disbelief and delight.

"I'm all fucked out," Kat said.

"A little more molly will take care of that," Jess said, then added jokingly, "don't be a quitter."

"A shower sounds so good," Rita said.

We didn't spend too long in the bathroom showering off. We all felt like there was more fun to be wrung out of the night. So we washed up and returned to the first floor, which was surprisingly quiet. It looked like most people had paired off or disappeared in smaller groups, and the patio and great room were virtually deserted. There were a handful of dedicated druggies showing no interest in the pleasures of the flesh, opting instead for chemical enhancement.

And so the night kind of just fizzled out. We smoked some weed, had some more drinks, and had a little more molly and coke. But we realized there was a little bit of detachment at the party. People found their own little corner and stayed in it. It was almost antiseptic, in a strange way. But that was Hollywood. Even in an environment specifically created to allow everyone to let loose, most of the guests didn't. They played an angle instead. It was a good reminder of the environment. And it made me long for home.

Once the gray dawn started to ripple along the horizon, Stephen reappeared with Juliet and Melanie on either arm. He was dressed and excused himself. He had victory-lap interviews to do on morning shows in a little more than an hour. You couldn't even tell he had been up all night. We headed out a short time later. As the limo drove us back to our neck of the Hollywood Hills, winding through the curvy roads, I remembered how strongly I had believed coming to California was the thing we needed six months before. Now I knew, just as strongly, we needed a break. It was time to go back to Houston.