Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 12

Story Info
The foursome returns to Houston, and John gets a treat.
4.3k words
4.82
3.9k
3

Part 205 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We're back in Houston! It's time to see some old friends, and I hope you're as excited to have some time with them as I am. I'm always happy to hear your feedback. Please enjoy!

* * *

We were excited to go home. The three-hour flight slipped by in no time. We were chatty and eager. The girls had already packed the two-week trip with events so we could catch up with our friends. Katie was blowing up my phone because she was happy to have me back in Houston.

Melanie stayed behind in LA, which worked out well on two fronts. First, we would have someone to watch the house. Second, after talking about it at length, the four of us agreed it would be good for Juliet and Melanie to have some time on their own, without the shadow of us hanging over them.

Five minutes after the private jet touched down, we were in our brand new Suburban headed home. In our absence, Katie and Bianka had played caretaker. I got the impression they both enjoyed the respite from living at the Hooker House, in part because both of them had become so popular with Infinity's clients. They were both highly sexual and never said no to clients, to the point where some would simply call them on a whim. Too polite and too horny, they never refused. It had made our house an oasis and escape, where they could recharge.

They were also good stewards of the place. When we arrived, we were greeted by fresh flowers, a beautiful cheese plate, and a bottle of Champagne on ice. The house was spotlessly clean. The pool sparkled invitingly in the March sun. It was almost lunch time, so we sat down and enjoyed the snacks while we plotted out the day. Kat and Rita volunteered to stay home and get our family settled in.

That allowed Jess and me to check on the Hooker House, where we planned to meet Katie and Bianka. I couldn't deny it. Walking back into the Houston Hooker House sent chills down my spine. I had missed it. For a brief moment, I thought Alix was lounging out by the pool, like she had so often. But it was Julie, her curly red hair standing out against her porcelain-white skin. She was smoking weed, just like Alix would have been. Her nipples were puffy and pink. She had grown out her natural red bush.

"Hey, why don't you go say hi to Julie," Jess suggested. "I've got some things I've got to talk to Katie and Bianka about, okay?"

I was used to Jess liking to keep an air of mystery about things, so I complied. I opened the door to the back patio and walked outside. It was a warm but pleasant day, and the sun was bright.

"Well, well," I said as I approached the pool. "The carpet does match the drape."

Julie laughed, expelling a large lungful of weed smoke as she did.

"Welcome home!" she said happily. "Nikki made me do it. We have a bit of a femdom thing going on."

"So I've heard," I said, smiling at her. "You look good."

"I feel good," she said. "But I always feel good." She giggled in a girlish way.

"How's tricks?" I asked.

"I'm turning a lot of them," she said, deadpan. We laughed. "Seriously, I have become someone I never knew I could be. It's the person I've always wanted to be and just didn't know it."

I paused. That was a weighty answer.

"Well, Jess always said Infinity was about fulfilling fantasies," I said.

"Do you want a hit?" Julie asked, offering me the bowl.

I sat down at the end of the lounge chair she was lying on and accepted. She passed me a lighter, and I sparked up a hit. It was strong, satisfying weed. I took a second hit before passing the bowl back to her.

"So you're enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"More than I ever have in my entire life," she said.

"And Nikki?" I continued.

"I may be her sub a lot of the time," Julie said, "but I'm trying to plant the seed that she should move up here. Embrace the whore's life totally."

I liked Julie. She was blunt and smart. She never minced words, but she was thoughtful behind her submissive slut facade.

"How could she leave a husband who's such a high profile pastor?" I said.

"He's only gotten bigger the last several months," she said. "They're looking for a larger church space."

"Wow," I said, and the gears in my brain started turning. "Of course, that can give her leverage to do whatever she wants. The more high profile he is, the more risk he faces if she leaves him."

"That's true," Julie said. "She could probably use the higher profile to increase her rates."

I shot her a glance and grinned at the business acumen she had just revealed.

"You are a smart and dirty little slut," I said with a laugh.

"Whore, John," Julie said. "I don't give it away for free."

She took a huge hit off the bowl, and Jess stepped out onto the patio with Katie and Bianka behind her. At that moment, I realized just how much Jess had grown up in the past couple years. And how much California had benefited her. She smiled when she saw me, her hair blowing behind her slightly thanks to the mild breeze. Sun dresses had become her trademark, I felt, and this one dotted with blue-and-yellow flowers was belted at her waist. She wore kitten heels, with Dior sunglasses perched on the top of her head. She was the picture of confident sophistication.

This stood out in contrast to Katie and Bianka. They were both exquisitely beautiful, in different ways. Katie had that petite curviness that allowed her to be tiny and voluptuous at the same time. She wore cutoff jean shorts and a tank top. She wore mirrored aviator sunglasses and sported an easy, happy smile. Bianka wore a long, flowing skirt that tickled the concrete of the patio. The spaghetti strap top she wore showed off ample cleavage and featured her bare midriff. She was as tan as ever, with that beautifully soft, inviting skin. Katie and Bianka gave off fresh-but-naughty coed vibes compared to Jess.

Jess smiled sweetly at Julie and sat down next to her. They passed the bowl back and forth until it was cashed while they caught up. The other two girls nearly tackled me. Katie kissed me but then backed off and let Bianka wrap her arms around my neck in a tight hug.

"I missed you!" she said with sultry enthusiasm.

Bianka smelled lightly of perfume. Her lips brushed against mine, and her hazel eyes searched mine.

"I'm so excited for this afternoon," she said.

"Me, too!" Katie said enthusiastically.

"What's this afternoon?" I asked, oblivious.

"The three of us are having ... tea ... at the St. Regis," Bianka said with a sly smile.

"We are?" I asked.

"Come on, silly," Katie said. "Jess must have told you."

"That must have slipped her mind," I said with my best boyish grin.

"Well, if we're going to make the most of this happy reunion, I think we should do a line," Bianka suggested.

"A line is always a good idea," Katie agreed.

"Kind of like Champagne," I said, trying to catch Jess's eye. "Maybe we should have both?"

"Now you're talking, stud," Bianka said, and hooked her arm around mine.

We walked inside, and Katie confidently strode to the comforting familiarity of the Hooker House's cocaine setup. Bianka, still clinging to my side, escorted me to the refrigerator, which was packed full of booze. I pulled out a bottle of Champagne. As I pulled back the foil and uncoiled the cage protecting the cork, Bianka slid her arms around my waist.

"It's hard to believe you're actually here," she said sweetly.

"It's nice to be missed," I said as the cork came out with a loud pop.

A foamy trickle leaked out of the top of the bottle, and Bianka let go of me so she could suggestively and slowly lick up as it spilled over and down the neck.

"How are you so horny?" I asked. "I thought you got fucked every day."

"I do," Bianka said. "But you're special. You're the guy who unlocked the slut and the whore in me."

"I'm flattered," I said, moving to a cabinet to pull out glasses.

Bianka's eyes bored into me with intent and lust. But we heard a long, loud snort behind us as Katie indulged in her first line. We turned to look at her, and she put her face back down to inhale an absolutely massive line of coke. Katie made it disappear with the ease of a magician.

"Whew!" Katie said happily. "We are totally zooming to my happy place today." She closed her eyes and sniffed a couple times. "That drip is so good."

Katie handed the glass straw to Bianka, who accepted it eagerly. She bent over two six-inch lines that Katie had cut for her, and I admired how her firm, fit ass cheeks ate up the light fabric of her skirt. My cock had started to throb. Play time with Katie and Bianka had not been on my bingo card that day. I was curious why it would play out that way. And, just at that moment, Jess returned inside.

"Getting the party started, girlies?" she said happily.

"Always," Katie said.

"We stick to our strengths," Bianka added and rubbed her nose vigorously.

"So apparently it's going to be quite the party?" I said, raising my eyebrows at Jess.

"It is," she said. "Come on. Let's get going, and I'll explain on the way."

She took a couple quick bumps of coke off her fingernail before the four of us piled into the G-wagon. I was very happy to be driving it again and steered us toward the St. Regis.

"So what's up, babe?" I asked, glancing over at Jess.

"So, Johnny and I were texting some," she said, allowing the words to trail off.

"Johnny? Really?" I said with surprise.

"I was just telling him we were coming home for a bit," Jess said sheepishly.

"What about Shelly?" I asked

Johnny's wife was eight months pregnant.

"She was on the texts," Jess said and shot me a triumphant grin. "What do you think am I? A homewrecking whore?"

She cackled.

"Hey, I just wanted to be sure," I said and smiled at her.

A rush came over me. Until that moment, I didn't realize how happy it made me that Jess wasn't keeping a secret. While it hadn't ever bothered me -- I knew who Jess was and accepted and loved her for it -- I felt triumph of my own that she seemed to have reached a point where she trusted me enough not to keep a dirty secret.

"Thank you," Jess said, running her hand over mine.

"I should be thanking you," I said, and we briefly smiled at each other.

The drive was short, and we bypassed the registration desk to head straight for the elevators. Katie had picked up a room key earlier that day.

"What about your key?" Bianka asked Jess.

"Johnny's already waiting for me," she said. "I think he's eager today."

I could feel the tremor of excitement in her voice. Bianka pressed the button for the fourth floor. Jess was going to the same floor. We walked down the hall, and I looked over at Jess when she stopped at the room next to the one Katie held the key card against. Jess smiled salaciously.

"I think the bedrooms share a wall," she said mischievously.

"Good thing I'm a screamer," Katie said and pushed open the door.

Jess had knocked, and she lit up like a bolt of lightning when the door opened. By the time she had disappeared inside, Bianka was grabbing my ass and pushing me into our room.

"I'm so fucking horny," Katie said as the room to our door slammed.

She shimmied out of her jean shorts, revealing her lack of panties, and pulled off her shirt. She didn't wear a bra, either. I ate her up with my eyes, following the movement of her arms as she traced a trail up the sides of her rib cage with her fingertips.

"What are you going to do with two willing and desperate sluts?" Bianka asked.

She pulled down the straps of her tank top and shoved it down, pushing it off along with her long skirt. While Bianka stepped out of the pile of her clothes, I slipped my hands behind Katie and fondled her ass. It was still my favorite part of her body, despite her luscious natural breasts. She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me, her lips familiar but more voluptuous than I remembered. I pulled back and looked at her inquisitively.

"Filler?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, nodding. "Just a little."

"It's nice," I said, pulling apart her ass cheeks and leaning into her so I could kiss her neck.

"Fuck," she gasped. "That's so nice."

Bianka joined us, her supple, olive skin brushing against my arm. I turned and kissed her, too. Her tongue flicked inside my mouth lightly, playfully, and a smile grew across her face as I gazed into her alluring eyes.

"My pussy is leaking down my thighs," Bianka said.

"You need to take us to bed and fuck us, John," Katie ordered. "We've been freaking out about this since yesterday."

"I haven't cum since yesterday," Bianka said. "I touched myself last night but wouldn't let myself fall over the edge."

Katie gave Bianka an impressed look and reached her hand down. She laid her palm flat against Bianka's pubic mound.

"Oh my god," she said. "I can feel your heartbeat just by touching your pussy!"

"Fuck, I feel like I could cum any second," Bianka moaned.

As the girls talked, I quickly stripped. Naked, I put one hand on each of their asses, and guided them toward the bedroom. The king bed was crisply made up, and I simply pushed them down on it. My cock was furiously hard, nearly purple and throbbing with desire. Katie and Bianka fell onto the bed on their backs in a giggling pile, side-by-side, their hair laid out behind them in a striking blonde-and-brunette mosaic.

I pressed my knees against the side of the mattress, spread Katie's legs, and plunged my cock all the way inside her in one motion. She moaned happily.

"I love that thick dick," she groaned.

Then I pulled out. I took one step to the right and repeated the motion again, this time filling up Bianka's cunt.

"Jesus, yes," she sighed.

I teased them like this for several minutes, and the girls started to kiss each other, their hands wandering over one another, focusing particular attention on each other's breasts.

"You are such a fucking tease," Katie said.

"He's teasing me more," Bianka said. "You got to fuck him in LA at least. It's been forever for me."

"You're right," I said. "That's not fair."

I slipped inside Bianka again and started to fuck her properly. The teasing had only made her more aroused. Her pussy, as smooth and soft as the rest of her skin, was swollen and desperate. She spoke deliriously as I fucked her with long, deliberate strokes. And it didn't even take a minute before she exploded. It was an incandescent, powerful orgasm that could have stripped the paint off the walls. I kept fucking her, and as soon as she calmed down, she was rapidly building up to the brink again.

Katie rolled over and began sucking Bianka's pert, pencil-eraser nipples. I reached down and massaged Katie's tits while I savored the squishing tightness of Bianka's pussy. Bianka's nipples were hyper-sensitive, and she exploded like a firework a second time.

"Her turn, her turn," Bianka panted desperately. "I need a minute."

I pulled out, and Bianka had left a thick froth of creamy pussy juice covering my cock.

"Clean it up, Katie," I commanded.

"Yes, sir," Katie responded with delight. She paused. "Anything you tell me to do."

And, with a happy smile, she swept up her hair behind her head in a crude bun and leaned forward with her tongue stuck out. She licked my shaft with unbridled enthusiasm. She treated it like an ice cream cone, giving a long lick and then savoring as she tasted Bianka's accumulated juices after each stroke of her tongue.

"Bianka tastes so sweet," Katie said. "I love eating her pussy."

"And she does it a lot," Bianka said dreamily.

"God, I missed Houston," I said with a sigh.

Katie wrapped a small hand around my slick cock and stroked it a couple times.

"We missed you," she said. "A lot."

"I'm sure Jamie keeps you busy," I said.

Katie laid on her back again and reached forward to draw my cock into her tight pussy.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Jamie is nice." I pushed in and out of her cunt with sharp, forceful, staccato thrusts, which forced her to cut off her words as my cock pushed up toward her diaphragm. "But you know what I need."

Katie's silky, grippy pussy left a trail of oozing juice on my cock. Fucking her was one of life's true delights. She was a sex kitten who purred at her best when she was with me, and I reveled in that. I love the power I had over her. Or, to put it more correctly, the power she ceded to me.

Bianka stirred out of her post-orgasmic reverie and kissed Katie.

"I taste good on your lips, sweetie," Bianka said.

"You always taste good," Katie replied.

"I want you to eat me," Bianka said.

She got on her knees and crawled toward Katie. The sight of her lithe, model-hot body moving like a lioness across the bed made my cock even harder. My blood was boiling and spiked with desire. Bianka shot me a toothy smile before straddling Katie's face with her hips.

"Ride my face, you slut," Katie said before being muffled by Bianka's dripping cunt.

I was fucking Katie with greater speed now, but I couldn't take my eyes off Bianka. Her flawless, olive-colored skin even looked soft. The dimples on her lower back, just above and to either side of the crack of her ass, mesmerized me. I could just catch a glimpse of her puckered pink-brown asshole in the darkness between her cheeks. Bianka moaned as she deliberately worked her pussy against Katie's mouth. She put her hands behind her head, running her fingers through her luxurious, lustrous brown hair. Her back was smooth and defined, her neck delicate. She turned, looking over her shoulder at me with a smile that could have turned a gay man straight.

That look gave me a jolt. In an instant, it made me both realize my good fortune with these two beautiful girls and want to push them, to possess them. I pushed my hips harder into Katie, sending my cock deeply against her squishy cervix. She moaned her approval into Bianka's pussy at my rougher thrusts. But my motive had nothing to do with Katie's pleasure. I wanted to be able to lean forward farther, and now I could. As I did, I reached for Bianka's ass, cupped it, and let a finger trace a circle around the bumpy crinkles of her anus.

"Oh, you bad boy," Bianka said.

"It's not bad when you want it," I said confidently.

"Fuck, Katie, your tongue is so fucking good," Bianka moaned. When she regained her composure, she added, "You might not know this, John, but I'm the biggest anal whore now in our lineup."

"I like to think I had something to do with that," I said, still brimming with confidence.

"You created it," she said, breathing heavily. "I'm gonna cum again. Fuck!"

As Bianka's hips raced back and forth over Katie's mouth, I pistoned in and out of Katie at the same pace. I inserted a second finger in Bianka's ass. She exploded in a high-pitched orgasm once more. And that's when we heard it. Bianka's body quivered, and she slowed down, and we heard it again. Then again.

It was a powerful, heavy thump on the wall. It started out rhythmic and regular, almost like the beat of a drum keeping time. I slowed my strokes inside Katie to meet it. Bianka extricated herself from on top of Katie and kissed me. The thumping picked up pace, and I heard Jess's unmistakable, operatic cries. Johnny was fucking the shit out of her. The thumping became frenetic. Katie started to try to match them as her body started shaking, her tell that she was getting close to cumming. She hit an octave I'd never heard from her before, as if trying to reach out to Jess on the other side of the wall in a porngraphic call-and-response.

Katie had a blistering orgasm, and she clasped her legs around my back to pull me closer to her. She kissed me with sloppy urgency, and I tasted Bianka's sweetness on her lips.

"I'm so sensitive," she whispered. "I don't know what you're doing to me today, darling."

I did a brief double-take at her use of a pet name for me. She bit her lower lip through a small smile.

12