Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need a break?" I asked.

She nodded quickly. Her body shook for a few more moments after I pulled out. When I did, Bianka was right there to take hold of my cock. She stroked it lightly a few times and laid down, leaving her ass halfway over the edge of the mattress. The thumping on the wall continued unabated. I could only imagine how drunk on pleasure Jess would be when we reunited.

"Do you want to try anal in this position?" Bianka asked, putting a deeper, more seductive tone in her voice.

She didn't even wait for me to nod my agreement. She simply guided my cock, sticky with Katie's girl cum, against her anus. My bulbous head dwarfed her small opening. She smiled up at me with those doe-like eyes, took a deep breath in, and, as she exhaled, tugged me forward. I slipped inside her asshole easily.

"Oh, god, that's good," she said in a low moan. "So fucking good."

I couldn't believe how easily I ended up buried in Bianika's ass.

"You have become a total ass slut," I said, suitably impressed.

"Anal is the only way I can squirt," she said, encouraging me to fuck her faster.

"What a dirty little bitch you've become," I said with a growl.

"Such a dirty little bitch," Bianka echoed. "A dirty little anal whore."

Katie stirred again when she overheard us. The fiery look in her eyes was well-worn into my memory.

"I'm a dirty little bitch, too, John," she said, using a submissive, high-pitched tone. She kneeled on the floor near me. "Let me show you."

Katie's tongue darted between my own ass cheeks. I gave out an approving grunt as she rimmed me. She was greedy in her efforts and also played with my balls from behind. I felt her tongue alternate between my asshole and my balls. She licked joyfully.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that," I exclaimed.

"Cum in my ass!" Bianka demanded. "I want you to lose control!"

Katie licked furiously, and I fell forward, forcing her to rim me more deeply. I heard another of Jess's piercing cries through the wall, and I screamed as loudly as I could as my cum burst from my cock and poured into Bianka's ass. I bucked wildly into the skinny, athletic brunette as I pumped a river of sperm inside her, and each spurt seemed to force her to a higher cloud of satisfaction.

I let my cock pull back out of Bianka's ass and saw how it gaped. She saw the look on my face when I noticed it.

"Do you like that trick?" she said.

I put my cock back in, stretching her anus, and pulled it out. It gaped again, and then she intentionally winked it closed.

"Fuck, that's hot," I said.

By this time, Katie had moved between us and happily cleaned off my cock with her mouth. Bianka stood up, leaving behind a wet spot on the comforter. It was a sticky mess between her thighs. Katie stood up and kissed a trail up my stomach before settling on my nipples. Bianka joined her. The girls smiled at each other and couldn't resist making out. Their tongues twirled and danced together. They pulled back and giggled.

"Are we going to be able to get you up for round two, John?" Katie said, her lips seductively parted.

"Keep kissing each other like that, I can't imagine it will take long," I said cockily.

"Like this?" Bianka said, batting her eyes, and covering Katie's mouth with hers.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Just like that."

Through the wall, we heard Jess scream with primal passion again. I put my arms around the two different girls before me -- Bianka, tall, slender, and poised, felt soft and warm; Katie, short, curvy up top and in back, and bubbly always gave off vibes of pure lust. Though they were so physically different and appealed to me in different ways, each was a decadent sex machine. My cock didn't need recovery time for them. I was ready to go. We tumbled back into the bed together, groping and kissing one another furiously.

"Okay, girls," I said. "Let's give Jess a run for her money."

12