Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 13

Story Info
Reconnecting with the Infinity girls.
4.9k words
4.78
3.8k
3

Part 206 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Part two of our return to Houston, and it's time to revisit our Infinity friends at the original Hooker House. There is a lot of development to come in this book, and there are going to be challenges and stress facing our core foursome, as well as those adjacent to them. I hope you'll find this is an adventure worth following. I'll take a little Thanksgiving hiatus next week and be back with more fun soon! Enjoy the holiday.

* * *

It was a strange but wonderful feeling to seem like we were on vacation in our own hometown, staying at our own house. Life in Houston was easy. It was less buzzy and more placid than life in LA. Jess had fewer work distractions here now. I had none, and Jason had gone to LA for a week to keep things covered with Petey.

For the first several days, we settled into an easy routine. The girls played a lot of tennis. We went out to nice, leisurely lunches. And we split off for individual date nights. With all the hullabaloo with the Oscars and crazy parties at that time of year in LA, this slower pace was nice. We were recharged. And we needed to be because, for our second week at home, the girls had planned some fun. First, we were hosting a party for all the Infinity girls at our house one night. We also had set up a date night dinner for the four of us with Crystal and Jason and Katie and Jamie.

I wasn't sure which event I was more excited for. The Infinity party would let me catch up with Gloria and Nikki, who I hadn't seen in so long. And I'd also get to see Jen, the other traffic girl, which I presumed would be interesting. She and Kat still had lingering undertones of rivalry between them, and there was always something sexy about seeing Kat get jealous enough to fight for me. It was an ego stroke.

But the date night with our friends, which Jason and Crystal would host, was going to be a genuine test of our dabbling in the swinger lifestyle. The four of us talked about it quite a bit. Jess was enthusiastic about it because she loved variety, and this was a transparent way to get that. Kat had a similar feeling, but she also took a great deal of comfort in exploring that variety in a safe space. These were trusted friends. Kat enjoyed sexual exploration but had grown in a direction that made her distrust the more random encounters she used to love. Rita had a similar view to Kat's, but there was also an underlying appreciation that swinging with close friends or putting together an inner circle of intimate friends made it more like an extension of our family, which was always at the forefront of her thoughts and desires.

My view was somewhat of a hybrid from those of my girlfriends. Like Jess, I loved variety. It was a core part of me. But our lives had changed in important ways. Some were obvious, of course, but we had also grown together and evolved significantly. Simply put, who we were even two years earlier was miles from who we had become together, individually and collectively. So that made the safety within a circle of trusted friends and playmates extremely appealing. We had too much to lose now to take stupid risks. The swinging solution genuinely appeared to be a way of having our cake and eating, too.

We held the Infinity party on a Tuesday night, which was Infinity's slowest day of the week. It was a casual affair, meant more as a chance for everyone to catch up. Crystal and Jason arrived early to help the girls set up, but Jess had taken a stranglehold on the preparations. The food was simple and light. There was our usual full bar, with plenty of good wine, but the centerpiece of the party favors was a brand new cocaine setup. Jess had found it especially for this party. It was, essentially, a countertop staircase made out of mirrors, and the base was a large mirror. At the top of the "stairs," was a silver bowl, which held a glorious pile of pillow, pure white powder. On each of the twelve steps -- I counted each of them and appreciated the irony -- of the staircase, Kat had cut two generous lines. Then there were another couple dozen lines on the large base mirror. A crystal cup held several glass straws, and carbon fiber coke-cutting cards were lined up like name cards on the table at a formal dinner.

"This is amazing," Crystal said, staring at the sparkling cocaine. "A. Maze. Ing."

"Where did you find it?" Jason asked.

"I had it made," Jess confessed. "It was an idea that hit in a fit of inspiration. I saw a reel on Instagram about a company that did these intricate serving pieces for really high-end restaurants. One was a five-tiered piece, and I thought, oh my god, I could do a stairway to cocaine heaven!"

We laughed.

"Well, I think you should be the one to break it in," Crystal said to Jess.

"Is it too early?" she said, but she couldn't hold a straight face.

"Sweetie, please!" Rita said. "If you don't do it, I'm going to!"

"Not if I beat you to it!" Kat said.

The girls were itching to get the party started. We had about thirty minutes before the others arrived. Jess glowed with happiness, and she radiated sex in a very short, snug gogo dancer dress, which was shimmery metallic silver but actually almost totally transparent. She addressed the two lines on the top step, pressing a glass straw in her left nostril first and snorting before switching and inhaling a line up her right. I was drawn to the gap between her thighs, and the already high hemline of the dress crept up and up while she bent over. The luscious, supple bottom curve of her ass peeked out. Kat sidled up next to me.

"She looks so delicious," Kat said, biting her lower lip.

"It's going to be one of those kinds of nights, isn't it?" I asked.

Kat nodded her head and smiled.

"You bet your ass it is," she said.

"Ten girls and two guys?" I said. "I like my odds."

"Just don't wear out too soon," she said.

"Good thing I'm built for marathons," I said.

Kat flashed a quick grin at me and then walked up to the mirrored staircase after Jess finished her lines. She wore a white bodysuit that snapped between her legs. The thong back of it dug sharply between her ass cheeks, and it strained as she bent over to snort two lines of cocaine. While Kat indulged, Rita moved into position, standing next to me. The girls seemed to be moving on a conveyor belt step-by-step until it was their turn to get high. Rita wore a sheer white dress that had embedded sections of sequins that obscured, but didn't quite cover, her nipples and pubic mound.

"You look gorgeous, as always, my love," I told her.

Rita blushed and said, "I'm so wet I think I might leave a puddle just standing here."

I turned and smiled at her with laughing eyes.

"What's got you so excited this evening?" I asked.

"You'll see," Rita said mysteriously.

We watched Kat blow two lines and happily bounce back to me. Rita took her turn, and Crystal moved toward me. She was making a serious run at outfit of the night. She wore a sheer white, well, I suppose it could be called a dress. It was thin, lacy material cut like an evening gown but with a slit on the left side that rose to her pubic bone. The fabric was completely see-through, except for two thicker cups that supported the bottoms of her ample breasts. She also wore a white g-string. Her hair was down, curled, and radiant. She looked like Aphrodite.

"We are going to have fun tonight," she said to Kat and me, smiling broadly, which caused her dimples to light up as usual.

"I can't wait," I said. "It feels like it's been forever."

Crystal did her lines, and then Jason and I each took a turn. Kat returned to the staircase of mirrors to refresh the supply of coke on each step. Jason and I popped bottles of Champagne. He put them in a large, ice-filled beverage bucket. I poured glasses for everyone, and we came together for a toast.

"To Infinity," I said.

"And beyond," Jess said with a laugh, which rippled through all of us.

Moments later, Katie and Bianka arrived. They both, unsurprisingly, took my breath away. Katie wore a sheer white negligee that had fluffy white edging around it but left nothing to the imagination. Bianka had on a light, white silk robe and nothing else. By comparison to some of the others, she was the picture of discretion.

Gloria and Jen arrived together next. Gloria was a sight for sore eyes, her bimbo-like tits spilling out of a lacy bra that was intentionally too small, and her crotchless g-string panties visible beneath a sheer black wrap around her waist. Jen, the other traffic girl, wore a classic negligee, shimmering and baby blue, that conveyed just how hard her nipples were and rose up to give glimpses of her matching panties.

And our party rounded out when Nikki and Julie walked in. They made a grand entrance. I saw Nikki first, who wore a black vinyl mini dress. She walked with confidence but slowly. Very slowly. And then I saw why. Julie crawled into the great room. She was fully nude but wore a thick, black collar with "FUCK TOY" spelled out in silvery sequins. Nikki held the matching black leather leash.

I passed out Champagne to all the party-goers, and the din of revelry soon overtook the mix of Rat Pack tunes we had playing in the background. There was chatting, laughter, and an increasing din of cocaine being snorted.

"Fuck me, man," Jason said, moving next to me as I stood with my back against the bar.

"What a sight!" I said.

"You're not joking, brother," he said. "Is this our life?"

"This is our life," I confirmed, and we clinked our glasses together.

"Pinch me because I can't believe that's my girlfriend," Jason said.

"She's your girlfriend, man," I said, "and she is stunning. No offense."

Jason laughed and said, "Oh, please, as if I'd take offense to that!"

We surveyed the party for a couple minutes. The girls were so happy to be together. It was a stunning collection of beauty and wits.

"You thinking about making Crystal more than your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I might have been doing more than thinking about it, bro," he answered with a smile.

"No shit?" I said.

"Yeah," he said. "I want it to be a surprise, though. And really, really special."

"Let me know how I can help, brother," I said. "Anything, big or small."

"I'm targeting around her birthday in May," Jason said. "I'll keep you posted."

"I'm here for it," I said, and we fist-bumped briefly.

We drained our glasses, and I refilled them. Jason walked over to the buffet setup and did a couple lines of blow. Gloria and Bianka chatted with him as they each refreshed their highs. I watched with interest as Rita disappeared into our bedroom with Nikki and Julie, who apparently had been given permission to walk now. Kat and Jess talked animatedly with Katie. A wave of warm happiness washed over me. I had missed our house. I had missed the dynamic we had at home with Infinity, which really had just become family for all of us.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Crystal, who put a warm, perfectly manicured hand on my forearm.

"Could I get a refill?" she asked sweetly.

"Always, gorgeous," I said.

Within moments, bubbles were almost spilling over the edge of Crystal's Champagne glass.

"Can I get one of those, too?" asked Jen, who when she spoke had a sexy way of drawing in her arms and shimmying so her tits shook.

"I'm here to fulfill needs," I said playfully.

"Good, because I need to get filled," Jen said like the little sex kitten she was.

I drove home the point by pouring slightly too much into Jen's glass and letting the fizzing bubbles crest the edge of the glass and suggestively run down the side. Jen caught the hint. She picked up the flute by its stem and suggestively licked the overflow from the side with long flicks of her tongue.

"I was really hoping to get some time to catch up with you, John," Crystal said.

I smiled at her and noticed both her and Jen staring seductive daggers at me. I glanced around the room to find Jason. He was captivated by Gloria and Bianka.

"Don't worry," Crystal said, following my eyes and knowing where they were going without even seeing where they landed. "Jason is going to be very well-entertained."

"Well," I said stiffly, "it looks like there have been some plans made already."

"I know that I've had something in mind that I want," Crystal said, and I realized she was smacking gum. I had missed her adorable idiosyncrasies.

"So did the traffic girl," Jen added, puffing her chest out to emphasize the aching hardness of her nipples.

"Did I hear my name?" Kat said, suddenly appearing behind Jen.

The bodysuit clung to her beautifully, and my eyes were drawn to the pronounced camel toe between her legs. Her hair was teased out, Texas-style, and she had manic cocaine eyes.

"You did indeed, my love," I said.

"Oh goodie," Kat said. "I was just feeling the urge to play."

"Why don't we go find somewhere more private," I said.

"Yes!" Kat and Crystal said simultaneously and led the way to the stairs, where we could duck into one of the guest bedrooms.

Jen gave a little pout, but brightened when I slipped my arm around her lower back.

"Come on," I said.

We reached the stairs, and I made a show of chivalrously allowing Jen to ascend first. It really was in my self-interest. Her ass looked fantastic as it bulged against the snug fabric of her negligee. I let her walk two stairs ahead of me, and I admired the strain of her firm cheeks as she took each step. Her matching light blue g-string poked out as she moved. But there was something else. It took me a few additional glimpses to figure it out. There was something blue-and-silver that sparkled wedged in her butt. I took two steps at a time to close the gap between Jen and me and reached out a hand. I put the edge of my palm in her crack and felt it.

"I'm impressed by your butt plug," I said.

Jen stopped and turned, just before she reached the landing of the second floor. She turned on an electric smile.

"I was hoping tonight might take a really dirty turn," she said. She had an incredible way of mixing arrogance and presumption in her expressions.

"It can get as dirty as you want," I said.

"I've gotten pretty dirty since the last time you saw me," she said and hooked her arm inside mine as we walked the final few paces to the guest room near the top of the stairs.

"You were pretty dirty then, as I recall," I said.

As we reached the threshold of the door, Kat popped out of the room and kissed me.

"Come on, daddy," she said. "Let's see who can be the dirtiest."

And then Kat surprised me, as she so often had in our years together. She put her right hand on one of Jen's breasts and gave her a long, sensual, open-mouthed kiss.

"Fuck, your lips are nice," Jen said, breathless.

"Why don't we find out how nice your lips are," Kat said, dropping the hand from Jen's breast and shoving it between her thighs.

"Jesus," Jen gasped.

Kat led the other traffic girl into the bedroom. I followed, and bumped into Crystal, who had poured out a baggie of coke onto the tall dresser. She had a look of adorable determination as she used a carbon fiber card to chop the powder into generous lines. I walked up behind her and slid my hands around her hips from behind. In the background, I heard the loud, sloppy smacking of Kat and Jen kissing.

"I love a man with strong hands," Crystal said.

Knowing exactly what she was doing, she bent over, pushing her barely covered ass into my crotch. She brushed her hair to one side and siphoned two lines up her nose.

"You look so stunning tonight," I said. "Like Aphrodite."

"A goddess?" Crystal said as her eyes fluttered open after she rubbed her nose and let the effects of the cocaine wash over her.

"A goddess," I said.

She cocked her head to one side and smiled sweetly. I put my finger under her chin and pulled her to me. We kissed. It was long and wet, and it sort of knocked the wind out of both of us.

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"Yeah," Crystal breathed.

"I don't want this to sound bad," I said, "but I don't care that you're my best friend's girlfriend."

Crystal bit her lower lip and smiled up at me.

"I don't care, either," she said. "And neither does Jason. You have no idea how excited he gets when I'm with other men."

"Really?" I asked.

"He makes me tell him about every appointment I have," she said. "It makes him so hard."

I stopped her words with my lips. My cock ground against Crystal's thigh while we made out like teenagers. I pushed aside the flimsy fabric of her cover-up as she tugged off my pants. Behind us, Kat gave a sharp spank to Jen's juicy ass.

"You naughty little bitch!" Kat said. "Wearing a butt plug! I like it!"

"I'm a dirty bitch," Jen moaned in agreement.

Crystal pushed my pants down and followed them to the ground herself. She licked her lips and swallowed my cock whole.

"Oh, fuck," I said in a low groan.

"You have one of the prettiest dicks ever, John," Crystal said as a string of spit pulled off my tip and rested on her chin.

"You're such a good little cocksucker," I said.

"Mhmm," Crystal responded, refusing to take her mouth off me again.

She simply slurped away, bobbing her head with controlled movements. Her thick, curled hair tickled my legs. I put my hands on the side of her head, and she moaned in encouragement again. I looked over at Kat on the bed. Jen was on her hands and knees, her firm round ass sticking out toward me. Kat sat beside her, smacking Jen's ass with one hand and pulling out, then reinserting the butt plug with the other.

"God, you must be taking so many dicks in your ass," Kat marveled.

"All the time," Jen said. "I beg for it. My ass needs to be used."

Crystal broke free from the grip of my hands. She had gagged herself on my cock and pulled her head off. She spit crudely on my cock and started sucking me again. Kat, meanwhile, spread her legs. She showed surprising power in forcefully pulling Jen between her thighs, smothering her face in her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Kat moaned. "Eat my fucking pussy!"

The bedroom settled into a low chorus of tongues and saliva smacking on flesh coupled with primal sounds mixed with dirty talk. Kat controlled Jen, and I felt the rivalry between the two. Kat hadn't forgotten our first encounter together. Those memories spurred her to take charge, and she did. She positioned Jen's mouth with aggressive use of her hands. She took charge of Jen's body by clamping down on it with her thighs. It was sexy to watch, and it was riveting when Kat launched into her first orgasm. Once she had calmed down, she ratcheted up her aggressive manner with Jen.

"Lie down, slut," Kat ordered her.

Jen showed a surprising submissiveness. She obeyed, and Kat smothered her again, this time climbing on top of the pretty, curvy Latina's mouth. Kat forced her pussy and asshole onto the other traffic girl, and she relished it. It was a side of my Kitty Kat I had rarely seen before. And what made this instance unique was that I hadn't ever seen her be so aggressive without provocation. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

And still Crystal blew me. She seemed content to simply suck, slurp, and lick without break. She showed remarkable stamina and enjoyment. She had grown into such a monumental nymph, and I took pride knowing the girls and I had been the catalyst in teasing out this part of her.

"I want to fuck you," I told Crystal.

She let me cock pop out of her mouth and smiled up at me.

"I'm so wet," she said. "Sometimes I think I can cum just from giving head now."

She stood up, and I put the palm of my hand flat against her pussy. It was a warm, sticky pool of arousal. Crystal's fake tits, as supple and lovely as always, glistened with the streams of spit that had dripped down her chin from her sloppy oral efforts. With perfect instincts, Crystal crawled onto the bed, positioning herself in doggy style at the edge of the bed. Her feet hung past the mattress, and her ass, tan and smooth, stuck up high. Her glistening pussy waited invitingly. As I took up my position behind her, Crystal pushed her head into Jen's cunt, giving the other traffic girl a chance at pleasure while Kat continued to ride her face with authority.

12