All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 13'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking awesome chapter to one of the best stories on this site. The direction of this story is prefect to what is desired. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kat as a Dom and a hot Bitch was so hot and nasty. Great roll for her and to do it to Jen was bitching. Nikki and Julie was unfucking nasty and should be expanded more. The new Dom’s are a nice touch. Five Fucking Stars. You scored big on this in

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the characters involved, this was a very low key party and reunion. I expected more hijinks.

I think a lot more drama could be injected if some consequences for the hedonistic lifestyles the characters enjoy were explored. There could be legal problems due to drug busts. These people buy so much and so many drugs they could come onto the police radar. Alternatively they could get into trouble with the people they buy drugs from. They could come between two rivals, blackmail, etc.

The medical costs of addiction could be looked at. Paranoid delusions are a real thing with the amount of coke these guys use. Medically these guys must be feeling the affects from huge amounts of drugs and the pull of addiction.

With the many sexual partners, and many strangers, std is a real possibility. The infinity girls could spread infections, or a sex party could spread the gift that keeps on giving. Sexual violence, unwanted pregnancy, blackmail, interesting offshoots to the existing story plot.

Real drama and many explosive storylines could be had if some consequences to a fairytale lifestyle would be looked at even a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice chapter. I agree with the last comment. There are a lot of drugs and that makes it hot, but they never seem to escalate. The coke has become too tame, and some H, crack or meth would be even hotter. These girls need to go off the rails on occasion, as reality would be. They can't stay casual users forever. 5 Stars!!

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Reconnecting With Fun Cum Filled Sex

The date night was a fun little touch for the return to Houston. Nothing more fun than sharing nasty deeds with those your enjoy spending time with. Variety is the spice of life……..and great sex. The infinity party was a hot smut fest that as reader we love to see what will happen with these hot sexy fun loving kids decide to just enjoy fucking. The cocaine tower idea was insane and set the stage for the party. And who does enjoy the sexy hot Crystal and her gum chewing. The chapter is again packed with fun little comments and sexual adventures that are top shelf fun. And the ladies molly party part was icing on the cake. 5 stars of debauchery. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about we have some of the infinity girls hit with the drama of rough sex or drug addiction that brings some drama to the girls. Does not have to be main girls but the others could have issue that cause fun issues. People love drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
372 Followers
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES