Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 23

Story Info
Back to Vegas, with a very special purpose.
5.7k words
4.9
3.4k
4

Part 23 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: You knew it had to happen -- we're going back to Vegas! I can never keep away for long. It's too full of fun and debauchery! This will be a two-chapter sojourn. Please enjoy!

* * *

The one thing I had to do was in Vegas, and it was long overdue. At least I thought so. With all the drama that had cropped up in Houston, it had slipped my mind and snuck up on me. The next day, I exchanged a few text messages to confirm the plan. It was a go, and it was still on for that weekend. That meant I needed to wrap things up in Houston and get back to Los Angeles within a day or two.

Late that morning, when everyone had finally woken up after the long after-party, there was instant agreement that we should head to California as soon as possible. We decided to give ourselves a day to prepare and pack and leave early the following morning, a Wednesday.

This all worked perfectly to my advantage. At lunch time, Jess and I made a quick trip to the Hooker House. Nikki, still moonlighting from her day job as a preacher's house wife, was there with Julie. I was pleasantly surprised to see Gloria, my favorite bimbo, whose lips I swore had gotten even bigger than before. She greeted me with a kiss and a desperate look, as if she craved telling me about all the whoring she had done. Jen, the other traffic girl, wasn't there because she was still at work, but I was always glad to know she remained a star in the Houston lineup.

But while Jess did a status check on her Infinity girls, I had a single purpose for accompanying her. And she was in one of the back bedrooms. When I softly knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for a response, I was pleased to see Bianka had followed my earlier instructions. She glanced over her shoulder to confirm it was me, but otherwise, all I saw was her supple body completely exposed on all four with me. Her honey-colored skin was uniform and perfect, with the exception of two pops of color. The first was the pastel pink of her visible pussy. The second was the sparkling red of her butt plug.

"What a good girl," I said, walking into the room. "You followed my instructions perfectly."

"I had to," Bianka said softly, "if I was going to get what I wanted."

As I walked to the edge of the bed, where she had positioned herself, I pulled off my shorts and left them behind me. I gave her ass a quick swat, which elicited a happy moan from her, and ran my cock around her drooling pussy lips.

"You're just all ready to go, aren't you?" I said.

"The hardest thing was not just making myself cum all morning," she said.

"Did you?" I asked sharply.

"No, sir," she said.

"Good," I said as I pushed inside her all the way.

She cried out in pleasure and, within a dozen strokes, was already on the cusp of orgasming. Her sounds were unintelligible but conveyed nothing but pleasure. I fucked her hard and fast, and her hips and ass desperately flung back toward me, urging me on.

"Use me," she panted. "Use me like a fucking cum dumpster. Cum in me so I can stay in bed all day doing coke and fingering myself."

"What a good little slut," I growled.

"Not a good slut," Bianka corrected. "A huge fucking whore."

I spanked her and just focused on treating her like a cock sleeve. The harder I gave it to her, the more juicy and frothy her cunt got. She absolutely loved it. I knew we didn't have much time, so I just acceded to her wishes and shot my load inside her within a few minutes. She came again as my sperm flooded her pussy, bathing her insides in a pool of hot, messy cream.

"Jesus," she said, breathing hard. "That might have been the most intense I've ever cum."

She fell onto her stomach and then rolled over to smile at me. Her face and neck were flushed. The first hint of cum slipped past her pussy lips and down her thighs.

"I wish we had more time," I said regretfully, pulling my shorts back on.

"We will," she said. "And this was exactly what I needed."

"Well, I need more," I said, ogling her sensational body.

"Maybe you'll let me visit you in LA sometime, too," she said.

"We should definitely talk about that," I said.

I was about to walk out of the room when I saw her start to say something and stop a couple times.

"What is it?" I asked.

She hesitated.

"Just say it," I added.

"I," she began, "I just wanted you to know that ..." Bianka paused and glanced down, a shy look coming over her angelic face. But then her eyes lit up with courage. "Every time a client is fucking me I pretend he's you."

"I'm flattered," I said with an appreciative grin.

"I'm serious, John," she said. "I love this job, and it doesn't feel like a job, but I get off so hard if I imagine you're the one fucking me."

"Huh," I said. "Maybe we do have to fly you out to LA."

And I closed the door behind me.

* * *

Five hours later, our group rode in a limo to our house in the Hollywood Hills. In addition to our family, Jason and Crystal had tagged along because Jason and I had some business to take care of the next day. We also had agreed we wanted to make it a priority to spend more time with them. Crystal had become the bedrock of the Houston Hooker House, taking on more responsibility and becoming the de facto manager of Infinity there. We didn't want to lose our connection with her and make it purely businesslike. Juliet and Melanie had also hitched a ride on our private jet. And then, of course, there was Katie. Kat, Jess, Rita, and I hadn't had an official conversation about it yet, but we seemed to come to an unspoken understanding that Katie would remain with us, at least for the time being.

We dropped Crystal and Jason at the Waldorf in Beverly Hills, then Juliet and Melanie at Juliet's house, before making our way home. When we got there, I felt relieved -- at least initially. As we settled into the house again, I realized that, with Katie there, quarters were getting a bit tight. We didn't have any bedrooms to spare. This became even more clear when we sat down for an early dinner. We had ordered in some killer Korean takeout, and I realized the dining table barely fit all seven of us comfortably. A sense of claustrophobia snuck in. It was an impulsive decision, but I decided to do something about it.

Not that I could do anything about it right then. I had something else to focus on, and just before we cleared the table from dinner, Rita's expectant glance at me knew it was time to reveal it.

"All right, Kitty Kat," I said in a strong voice that commanded the attention of the table. "I have a surprise for you."

"For me, daddy?" Kat said, eyes wide with unexpected excitement.

"I've talked to Jess and Rita about it, and this is something really special, so they've agreed to stay home and watch after Katie and the kids this weekend," I said. "While we go to Vegas."

"Vegas!" Kat squealed. "Why there? Why now? What are we doing?"

I laughed, and the girls joined in, too.

"We're leaving tomorrow," I said. "You don't need to pack a bag."

"Ohhh," Jess said. "Just like the old days!"

"I'm kind of jealous," Rita said.

We had been through a lot lately, and life also had become a bit monotonous -- that is, we were so busy, I felt like we needed to spice things up among the four of us. So my plan, starting with this weekend in Vegas, was to plan a small getaway for each of the girls. I wanted us to reconnect. It was especially important for Jess because she had become so wrapped up in her business. But Kat had to be first because all the parts of her surprise came together that weekend. I'd put a lot of groundwork into it, and now I hoped it would pay off.

With Jess, Rita, and Katie happily holding down the fort in LA, I made Kat's jaw drop by whisking her away in a McLaren 720S that I had rented for the weekend. It was a true splurge, but more than anyone else in our family, Kat and I loved fast cars. She wore a light blue dress cinched at the waist by a white belt, along with a new pair of bright yellow Louboutin heels I had gotten her. The shoes matched the car's paint.

"Oh my god, daddy! You're wild!" Kat screamed when I was finally able to open up the McLaren on that stretch of the 15 between Victorville and Barstow.

"How do you like this car?" I asked, knowing the answer.

Kat leaned back more deeply in the generous seat and spread her legs, smoothing the fabric of her dress to show off her calves, toned by tennis.

"It makes me so fucking wet, daddy," she said. "You look so hot behind the wheel."

"This is going to be a weekend to remember, my love," I said.

"You're not going to tell me anything about it, are you?" she said.

"No, darling," I said. "But I'll give you a hint. Look in the center console."

There was a vial of coke and a small spoon in it.

"Daddy, is this a party weekend?" Kat said sweetly.

"It's Vegas," I said. "And I need one thing from you."

"What's that, daddy?" she asked.

"I need Kitty Kat to come out and play," I said.

* * *

The final few miles into Vegas were not glamorous, even in a $300,000 car. It was a slog to go up Las Vegas Boulevard to the Aria, where a two-story SkyVilla with a panoramic view of the Strip awaited us. But the stop-and-go drive was worth the views. Few things were as Roman and majestic as the glitz of the Strip, even during the day. As I pulled up to the private valet on the north side of the Aria, Kat leaned over and kissed me.

"The only thing I don't like about this car," she said, "is that it isn't conducive to letting me suck your dick while you drive."

I could only smile at her before the wing doors popped open, and a short, bubbly, strawberry blonde hostess greeted us.

"Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Cameron," she said.

"It's such a pleasure to be here," I said with a smile.

It was a perfect day in Vegas. The sky was an immaculate blue. The sun shone fiercely, but it was only in the mid-70s, so it felt good and warm.

"May I help you with your luggage?" a bell attendant asked.

I shook my head.

"We're traveling light today," I said.

"What brings you to Las Vegas?" the hostess asked, her five-inch heels clacking on the tile as we walked into the SkySuites entrance.

"A birthday party," I said.

Kat shot me a glance.

"Well, enjoy your celebration, Mr. Cameron," the hostess said. "I'm Avery, and if there's anything we can help either of you with, just let me know."

She smiled, handed me the keys to our suite, and off we went.

"Birthday party?" Kat said when we got into the elevator.

"It'll become more clear in a few moments," I said with a grin.

"Daddy, I'm so excited to be here with you," Kat said, sidling up close to me. "Just us."

The elevator stopped at the 59th floor. We walked, hand-in-hand to the south end of the hallway. When we stood before the double-door of our villa, I didn't even have to wave the key card in front of it. The door opened, and before us stood a butler, who was at our service twenty-four hours a day.

"Mr. Cameron," he said with a gentle voice. "Your guests are waiting at the bar. Would you like a tour, first?"

"No, thank you," I said. "We won't need you until later. Relax until then."

I passed him a $100 bill. He bowed and departed.

"Guests?" Kat said.

I ignored it, wanting to tease out the moment. Kat understood it.

"John, look at this!" she exclaimed.

The villas had recently been renovated, and they were opulent. A mixture of marble, plush carpet, and wood floors zig-zagged before us. My eye caught the spiral staircase in the center of the room, leading up to the second floor. The space popped with modern features and lines. I loved it.

"I can't believe it, daddy," Kat said quietly, showering me with an adoring look. "I thought we'd done everything in Vegas. And you can still surprise me. This is unbelievable."

The butler had left the curtains open. There was glass on all sides. To the right, we had a clear view down to the Luxor and Mandalay Bay. To the east, the Cosmopolitan, Planet Hollywood, and, farther to the southeast, the MGM Grand rose from the desert. I put my arm around Kat and kissed her. We heard laughter from the bar area.

"Let's go say hi to our guests," I said, raising my eyebrows in playful anticipation.

The bar was on the far side of the entrance. The first floor of the villa was spacious, more than 2,000 square feet, and the bar was tucked away to the left, with a perfect view of the football stadium and airport. The marble-topped bar had been stocked at my request. A magnum of Dom Perignon sat in an ice bucket. Our guests had dipped into it already. Their backs were to us until they heard the click-clack of Kat's Louboutins on the floor.

"John! Kat! You're here!" Nicole exclaimed as she slid off the bar stool and flung herself toward us.

Nicole wrapped Kat in a hug, almost spilling the Champagne in her glass, which she had instinctively carried with her.

"Happy early birthday, sweetie!" Kat said, having put two-and-two together about who we were celebrating.

"Bryce, buddy, what's up," I said to Nicole's boyfriend.

He slid off his bar stool, ran a hand through his long blonde hair, and shook my hand firmly before we ended up in a bro-style hug.

"Good to see you, brother," he said happily.

I poured Champagne for Kat and me, and we all chatted to catch up. Nicole was eye-catching in a Fiori garden dress, which laced up the front like a corset. Kat hugged Bryce, and I hugged Nicole, and we all clinked glasses in cheers.

"To celebrations," I said.

"And fantasies," Bryce added, looking briefly at Kat with a smile.

I glanced at my watch.

"It's going to be time for the spa soon, girls," I said.

"Spa?" Kat said.

"Massage, facial, mani-pedi, and a body wrap," I told her.

"Oh, my god, if you only knew how good that sounds right now!" Kat said.

We chatted and caught up, the four of us in wonderful spirits, when it quickly hit the time for the girls to head for their afternoon of pampering.

"What are you going to do?" Kat asked.

"Hit the pool," I said.

"Don't get in trouble, daddy," she said flirtatiously. "I need you at full strength."

* * *

Bryce and I spent the afternoon at the Cosmopolitan. He had a bungalow suite there, which was three stories of fun overlooking the pool and Marquee Day Club. There was a hot tub on the roof, and the Infinity Vegas girls were there waiting for us. With the sun beating down, the warm steam floating up from the hot tub, and five smoking hot girls in bikinis drinking Champagne and waiting for us, I couldn't have imagined a better equivalent to Kat's spa day.

Squeals went up from the girls when Bryce and I arrived. Almost immediately, I got dripping wet hugs from Kelly and Brittany. Kelly had blossomed in the desert. She looked younger, the pain and stress of losing her husband washed away. She was the archetypal image of a cougar. Brittany remained as young and fit as in her Houston days. She thrived in Vegas, too, although I noticed a smokier edge to her husky voice.

Melissa, who had moved from LA, went straight for Bryce. You could still see their chemistry as she kissed him hello. I wondered how frequently she shared Bryce and Nicole's bed. Caitlyn, my old nightclub waitress turned Infinity girl, hung back but smiled at me sweetly. As blonde as ever, she seemed even taller and more athletic than I remembered. I kissed her on the cheek. And then I turned my attention to Nicolitta, who hadn't shed her natural shyness, nor had she shed the smoldering erotic energy that radiated from her curvy body.

"It seems like being an Infinity girl suits you," I said to her.

"I should pinch myself," Nicolitta said, her tongue pressing against her top teeth and making her lips seem even more full. "It's like a dream every day. I get paid how much to party and fuck?"

"She's good at it, too," Brittany said. "I know because she and I have become very popular with Brycey's teammates, haven't we, Nic?"

"So much dick, so little time," Nicolitta said playfully.

The bikini-to-skin ratio among the girls could have served as an erectile dysfunction cure, and I wondered how long even those small triangles of fabric would stay on. My cock stirred. I walked back over to Kelly, while Bryce went inside to get more Champagne. I slid my arm around her lower back and pulled her to me.

"You look fantastic," I said. "Like, really, really good. It makes me smile."

"Thanks, love," Kelly said. "I feel good."

"Can you help me find a glass?" I asked.

"Sure, come on, stud," Kelly said and led me inside.

We passed Bryce, who returned with a magnum of Champagne, and flashed an eager smile. Kelly escorted me to the first floor, which contained a huge bar just inside the suite's entrance.

"So, Vegas suits you?" I said as I perused the Champagne selection in the fridge.

"I feel ten years younger," Kelly said. "Coming here is just what I needed. I don't have the same responsibilities and pressures in Vegas. I can do my own thing, and I don't feel guilty."

"You're not going to sell the house, are you?" I asked, and it occurred to me, with my recent concern over the size of our place in LA, that Kelly's would make a very nice upgrade.

"Oh, never," she said, dashing my flicker of hope. "That place is too good to give up. You're welcome to use it, of course, like you have."

I popped the cork on a bottle that I found to my liking and gestured at Kelly to inquire if she wanted a glass. She nodded and slipped her hand inside a small clutch I hadn't even realized she was carrying. She removed a brown glass vial of cocaine and tapped out a small mound on the bar top.

"You want a toot?" Kelly asked, her eyes shimmering.

"You know my rule, Kelly," I said. "I never tell a beautiful woman no."

She helped herself to two bumps off a long fingernail, then offered the same to me. We drank the Champagne and had a couple more bumps while we chatted.

"How is the agency going?" I asked.

"Swimmingly," Kelly said, her nose stuffy now. "That's what makes it so easy here for me. The girls are amazing. Your girl Brittany is a gem. And Nicole, of course, just keeps the schedule running so smoothly. That girl is a whore's whore, right up there with Jess. Your girl has quite the empire she's building."

"Yeah, she does," I said. "It seems to keep her plenty distracted."

"Oh?" Kelly said, raising her finely sculpted eyebrows. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Nah," I said. "Nothing major. Just a lot of ... distractions around."

"Is someone jealous?" she said, teasing.

"You know me," I said. "No jealousy. I'm too easy-going."

"I will say," Kelly said with a touch of reticence, "I have noticed a little distance from Jess. She was supposed to come up here with you and Kat this weekend to check on things."

"Really?" I said, my reaction genuinely surprised. "She never even mentioned it or indicated it was on her mind."

"Huh, that's strange," Kelly said. She started to say something further but then stopped.

The moment passed, however, when the suite's doorbell rang.

"Oh, goodie," Kelly said, her eyes lighting up. "This is my surprise."

"Surprise?" I said.

Before I realized what had happened, Kelly opened the door and greeted a truly unexpected visitor. It was Jamie, the backup quarterback. It took me a moment for his presence to even register, but, when it did, I walked over and greeted him with a hug.

"Dude!" I said. "What are you doing here?"

I knew that the Houston football team had released him after his accident and Katie's cocaine possession charge.

"There's nothing official yet," Jamie said, a delighted smile on his face while he put his arm around Kelly, "but I'm signing here. In Vegas. They're going to give me a chance to start!"

"Holy shit," I said. "Congratulations, brother. I mean that. Sincerely. That's the best news I've heard in a while!"

12