Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In the meantime," Kelly said, "I think I'm going to be able to keep him quite satisfactorily distracted."

"Bryce is here," I said. "Up on the roof."

"Yeah," Jamie said. "I should go up and surprise him, too. We've been working out together this offseason, but he doesn't know I've got this finalized. He's gonna be stoked."

"This is awesome!" I said.

And it was. Jamie had gotten a little bit of a raw deal. A fresh start with the team that was the king of fresh starts seemed just the ticket. And Vegas would give him a reasonable support network. Maybe a change of scenery and a new comfort zone would propel him to greater things. I got a vibe of greater determination from Jamie, rather than the laid back, hedonistic guy I had become friends with who was content to play second fiddle to Johnny Burris.

The rest of the afternoon passed in a very relaxed fashion. The Infinity girls teased us and played. We watched people frolic at the main pool. We flirted and exchanged innuendos. We got tipsy and a little high, with an occasional bump and some weed making the rounds. It was nice to reconnect, and there was a palpable excitement between Jamie and Bryce about playing together in the upcoming season.

As the sun started coming off its peak in the afternoon sky, Kat texted to say she and Nicole were finishing up at the spa. She asked me to meet her back in our villa in a half hour. I made my rounds to say goodbye to everyone and headed out. On my way out, I couldn't help but overhear Jamie and Kelly playing grabass in the bathroom on the second floor. It was a spectacular room of its own, with an open, overhead rainwater shower head, large tub, and stunning view of the Bellagio fountains.

"Snort it off my tits, baby," I heard Kelly say. "I want you to feel savage. Throw me around like a rag doll again tonight."

I smiled and shook my head as I made the short walk back to the Aria. Things in Vegas obviously were going very well, and there was no reason not to spend more time here. I daydreamed of more Sin City shenanigans until I found myself in our sun-bathed suite, greeted by Kat, who looked radiant and relaxed. She wore nothing but a short bath robe. Her dirty blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight, and a rainbow projected off the two Champagne glasses she held as she marched to greet me at the door.

"Welcome back, daddy," Kat said in her sing-song voice and gave me a kiss before handing me a glass. "Are you good and relaxed?"

"I am, Kitty Kat," I said, taking a long drink of Champagne. "Are you, too?"

"Oh, daddy, so relaxed," she said. "That was the perfect spa day."

I noticed a dreamy quality to her tone, too, but simply melted into a long kiss with her. She was eager, and I savored the way our mouths moved together. More than just the familiarity that went into it, there was power and passion behind it.

"Fuck, I want you," I breathed.

Kat giggled.

"Good," she said, "because Nicole and I took some molly before I texted you, and my pussy is about to drip all over this floor."

My brain swam in the warmth of Kat's body molded against mine and the insistent wetness of her lips. I reached under her robe and felt the uncontrolled flow of honey from her satisfyingly smooth cunt.

"Jesus, you are a mess down there," I said.

"I told you," she said, squirming against my palm, which laid flat against her mound. "Do you want to do a little coke, or should I just blow you, daddy?"

"Suck me, Kitty Kat," I said. "I need your mouth right now."

Kat set down her Champagne glass. Her robe fell open as she got on her knees.

"Who am I going to taste on you, daddy?" she asked.

"No one," I said. "I was a good boy."

"Really?" she said in disbelief. "That's kind of disappointing."

"The girls said it was teasing only," I said. "That they were under strict instructions."

"Poor daddy," Kat said. "Nicole must have told them that. You know I don't care if you play with our girls."

"It's okay, Kitty Kat," I said. "I wanted to save my cum for you."

"Oh daddy, that's so sweet," she said, licking my shaft. "Taking care of your cumslut like that."

I put my hands against Kat's head and sunk my cock down her throat. She gurgled happily as I took control. She slobbered on me and dropped a finger to her clit. I could see her thick juices coating her hand and dripping to the floor. She was a glorious mess. My desire ran rampant. I looked out at the Srip surrounding us and saw the side table next to one of the curved, semi-circular couches. It gave me an idea.

"Get up, Kitty Kat," I said, pulling my cock out of her mouth.

Her eyes raged with desire, with a hint of disappointment that I had stopped my rhythmic fucking of her throat.

"Get on that table, right there," I said, taking charge.

She sloughed the robe off and was now completely nude as she moved to the sturdy, rectangular table. She spread her legs, one laying across the arm of the adjacent couch. I stepped between her thighs, which were slick with her arousal, but instead of pulling her closer to me, I pushed her back. Her head hung over the side of the table, giving her a glorious upside-down view of the Strip.

"Enjoy the view, Kitty Kat," I said as I plunged my cock into her pussy with one long, wet stroke.

"Oh, fuck! Daddy!" she cried but any other words she wanted to add got stifled in her throat as I started to fuck her with purpose.

My breathing quickly became ragged, and I marveled at the incredible friction Kat's pussy created. She was still so tight. I let my eyes drink in her body. She was sexier than before the baby. There wasn't a hint of stretch marks. Maybe her tits succumbed ever-so-slightly to gravity more than before. But her cunt was as greedy and wet as ever, and she still embraced dirty talk.

"Take that cock you horny slut," I growled.

"Give it to me," she panted. "Give it to me, daddy. All I want is your next load of cum. Fill me up and use me like your good girl. Please, daddy. God, fuck me. Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!"

She exploded with white-hot intensity. It spurred me on. Our fucking only got rougher, more desperate. It burned bright and fast. I was worked up and pent up. I couldn't hold back, and I didn't want to. Kat sensed it when she reached down to cup my balls. She could feel them squeeze. It elicited a delighted moan from her.

"Fill me up, daddy," she said. "Take me out tonight with cum leaking down my thighs. Show everyone what a slut you make me."

My hips pumped with determined fury. In no time, ropes of sperm cascaded into Kat's pussy, leading her to cry out in an unseen level of joy. But after my cock finished twitching, something magical happened. I didn't soften. I wanted more. I looked at Kat with a mischievous grin.

"Daddy, you're still hard!" she said.

"I want your ass," I said, already probing between her cheeks with a finger.

"Yes!" she cried. "Use your cum to lube my ass, daddy. I'm your anal whore. Shove it in. Just fucking make my holes yours!"

Kat didn't need my cum as lube, particularly not after her cunt had been leaking for so long. I slid right in, her sphincter putting up no fight. She gave a satisfied sigh as my balls bottomed out against her ass. I felt almost demonic as I simply started fucking her ass this time. Kat frigged her slippery clit with one hand and screamed at the top of her lungs. I wondered if hotel security would show up. The sun of the Vegas afternoon pierced through the windows. It was a shame all the people outside below us were missing this show. I wanted everyone to see me own my darling Kitty Kat. She started blathering gibberish as her anal orgasm built. I didn't relent, and when she exploded, she also squirted. It was a rare treat for her, and this was by far the most intense, wet eruption she had ever had. We were drenched with fluids and sweat. My cock was more than up to the task, and I felt a second orgasm forming inside her. As it did, my own welled up. In a cacophony of moans, Kat came as I filled her ass with another load of sperm. We were delirious with pleasure and still a touch in shock as we came down.

"Fuck," I said, breathing hard. It was all I could muster.

"Daddy," Kat managed, panting. "I.. I ... what did you do to me?"

Her body quivered. She tried to push herself back up the table, but her elbows kept slipping, so I just picked her up and wrapped my arms around her on the couch. We kissed, gently at first and then more urgently.

"That was incredible," I said. "How can you do this to me after all these years?"

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had," she said. "Period."

I kissed her neck, tasting the salty sweat.

"I want more," I said.

"Mmmm, yes," she said. "I might need a nap. And a shower."

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

We did and promptly fell asleep. I woke up, groggy, a few hours later. Dusk had settled in, bathing the room in rose gold light. Kat was kissing me.

"There's so much cum inside me," she whispered with a giggle.

"Do you want to go again?" I asked. "Or do you want to get ready for dinner?"

"Can we do both?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course, darling," I said. "We can do anything you want."

We showered, allowing ourselves a quickie as the steam billowed around us. Kat put on a wickedly short, red sequined dress and nothing else. It had a slit that came almost up to her hip. It would be a miracle if no one saw her intimate bits that night.

She wanted one of our old-style nights on the town in Vegas. I took her to dinner, at one of the new see-and-be-seen supper clubs. We hit the craps table. I showed her off and relished the leers and thirsty looks Kat drew. It was a throwback night to our earliest trips to Vegas, and we ran on adrenaline and cocaine all night, until our sexual urges boiled over again. We scrambled back up to the villa and didn't bother closing the curtains.

I fucked Kat like a man possessed. No surface in the room was immune from our coupling. It was sloppy and unfettered, a cocaine-fueled fuck fest that left both of us sweating and in awe of how much desire we had for one another.

"Daddy, never stop fucking me like that," Kat said quietly when we finally decided we had to try to wind down.

The first gray streaks of dawn had started to appear on the horizon. We had a big day ahead, and the smart move would have been to get some sleep. But when Kat whispered to me, my cock stirred again. I ran a finger along her slit, and I stiffly poked against her ass.

"One more round?" I said sleepily.

"I can take it if you can give it," she said.

"We really should get some sleep," I said, drifting off now. "We have such a huge day ahead."

But Kat had already passed out. I watched her sleep, her chest softly rising and falling, for a few minutes.

"You're really going to need it," I mumbled softly to myself before I succumbed to the comfort of the villa's bed.

12