Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sped up toward the 59th floor, Bryce made an almost immediate move to put his hand up Kat's dress.

"Oh, god," Kat groaned, pushing her hips down on his fingers as they found her inner folds.

"Jesus, you're fucking soaked," Bryce said in a deep, husky voice.

"I feel like this whole day has been a tease," Kat said, her breathing heavy.

"That's only going to make the release that much more exquisite," Nicole said.

She pushed onto the balls of her feet and flicked her tongue out against my mouth, and I moved to meet her. I let my hands glide along the soft curves of her body, letting them come to a rest against her ass, which I squeezed firmly.

We had been propelled almost six-hundred feet above the Vegas Strip in what felt like no time. The four of us nearly ran to our villa, and I couldn't open the door quickly enough. When we got inside, instinct took over. Nicole instructed Bryce and Kat to get goodies from the bar, and she pulled me into her bedroom on the second floor.

"My pussy has been creaming all day," Nicole said before kissing me with a passion I'd never felt from her before.

"I have to admit, this is kind of a dream come true," I said.

"I've been using a dildo when Bryce fucks me for weeks trying to visualize what it's going to be like," she said, her breathing increasing. "But I don't think that will even come close."

I started pulling at Nicole's dress, wanting to see her body at long last.

"Let me inspect you," I said.

She grinned and sloughed off the thin fabric in the bat of an eye. Her body was stunning. Her olive skin was supple to the eye. I smiled at her and put each of my hands around her breasts, which defied gravity thanks to her skilled surgeon. They were soft, but not as soft as her skin, which still was the most gentle to touch I had ever felt.

"Bend over," I commanded.

She turned around and obeyed.

"Spread your cheeks," I ordered.

She obeyed again. I walked around her, then finished with a firm, loud smack on her ass.

"Mmmm, yes," Nicole moaned.

"You look ready to fuck," I said.

"I need to be used," she said. "I need my two boys to show who owns me."

I was about to respond, but Kat and Bryce burst into the room like a tornado. Bryce carried a magnum of Champagne and four glasses. Kat proudly held a tray with a small mountain of cocaine and eight pre-cut lines.

"Happy birthday, girl!" she exclaimed. "Let's celebrate you!"

Like Nicole, Kat had already lost her clothes. Bryce was shirtless, but that lasted only a few moments after he and Kat set down their party favors. Kat pulled off his pants and dropped to her knees. As Nicole stalked over to the cocaine and helped herself, Kat sucked Bryce's cock into her mouth.

"Let's get you good and hard for the main event," she said between slurps.

Nicole bobbed her head up and down and rubbed her nose. The coke was hitting her hard and fast.

"Come on, baby," she said to me with a light brush of her lips against mine. "I want that coke hard dick up my pussy."

I acquiesced and hoovered up two lines. It made me feel even more powerful. This was going to be a night of unlimited debauchery. Nicole placed herself on the bed, dangling her legs over the side. Kat stood up, letting her hands run up Bryce's muscular body as I watched the string of spit pull strain from her mouth after her sloppy, preparatory blow job.

"Boys, these holes need to be filled!" Nicole said, begging.

Bryce shot a look of pure lust at his fiancée, and I took a moment to admire her sparkling diamond ring. Nicole's pussy dripped like a faucet, and as she spread her legs wide and pushed them nearly above her head to expose her most intimate parts to us, I could see how the shimmering trail of her arousal had coated her asshole, too.

"Give me that ass, baby," Bryce growled as he stalked toward the bed.

He reached down and scooped up Nicole, making her squeal. With astonishing ease, he turned around, sat on the bed himself, and plopped her down on his lap. His feet firmly on the floor, both their hands scrambled for his cock. He gained control of his shaft first and skillfully probed for Nicole's dark passage. My attention was briefly distracted when I heard Kat snorting lines to my right. I glanced over at her and yearned to be in her ass, which curved out so beautifully and beckoned with an enticing cleavage.

"Oh, fuck, there you are baby," Nicole moaned. "I'm such an ass slut for you."

Bryce was buried in her asshole and gave her a firm slap across the ass.

"You are my slut," he said possessively.

"Come on daddy," Kat said, sidling up to me. "Let's give Nicole the present she's been craving." Her voice dripped with seduction, intoxication, and a touch of jealousy.

Nicole was on top of Bryce in reverse-cowgirl. She had taken control and was raising and lowering her ass slowly on his cock. The movement left her pussy wide open, ready for me to plunge past her swollen, slick lips. Bryce's legs were wide apart. Nicole rested her feet on his thighs. It was an erotic site, seeing his extremely long cock gliding in and out of her willing, practiced anus. I stepped between her legs, my erection throbbing. We had talked about this for more than a year. A lightly milky trickle of arousal dripped down her slit. I teased her opening with the head of my cock.

"Oh, god, no," Nicole begged. "Just stuff me. I want to see how full this is going to make me."

Before she had even finished the sentence, I plunged in. Nicole's reaction was instantaneous.

"Holy fuck!" she cried. "I'm so full!"

For the first minute or two, Bryce and I had to learn how to get into rhythm. It was an awkward position, to some extent. At least, it took some getting used to. I steadied myself by grabbing the underside of Nicole's thighs. This gave me an angle of penetration that was almost up and down into her pussy and put my face closer to hers, which led to sloppy, wet, urgent kisses. Bryce, using his stellar core strength, was able to balance Nicole on his thighs and simply thrust up, using the superb grip of her asshole to keep his balance.

Once we found our groove, Nicole had her first orgasm maybe two minutes later. Then she had a second. She was nearly in tears with pleasure when I heard Kat raiding the cocaine again.

"What a hot fucking slut," Bryce said with admiration.

"An amazing piece of ass," I agreed.

I felt Kat behind me. She let her fingertips glide over my ass as it pumped in and out.

"Fuck her hard, daddy," she whispered, licking my ear. "Make her cunt sore tomorrow."

Then she dropped to her knees and started to rim me.

"There's my dirty slut," I said gruffly.

"You know that I'm so horny I can't control myself when I'm eating ass like this," Kat said before getting back to work.

We turned into a unified fucking machine for a while. I lost count of how many times Nicole came. Bryce was determined in his ass fucking. I lengthened my strokes inside her pussy and got somewhat used to the strange sensation of feeling Bryce's cock pierce in and out of her through the thin flesh between her pussy and ass. She was stuffed and loving it.

Kat started stroking my balls, slick with Nicole's juices and heavy with cum, and it sent me into the final approach to the pinnacle of pleasure.

"Fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I announced.

Nicole groaned in approval and instinctively started to grind against both cocks faster. Kat stood up now, still teasing my balls, and whispered in my ear.

"Put that big load of sperm in her, daddy, so your naughty Kitty Kat can eat it out of her," she said. "Then you can get hard again watching me clean Bryce's big cock with my mouth."

"Jesus," I moaned and bucked my hips against Nicole.

Cum spurted from my cock into Nicole's cunt. She cried out in ecstasy as she felt my essence fill her.

"That's it baby," Nicole encouraged. "Fill up that pussy. I want every last drop of that sperm in me."

I finally finished spasming and pulled out of Nicole. I swear I could see her pussy throbbing. It was wet and even more swollen than before I had fucked her. Bryce continued methodically sawing in and out of her ass. And, just as untangled myself from Nicole's legs, Kat slipped underneath me and started lapping at the dripping, smooth cunt I had just filled with cum. She was like a fiend trying to get my fluid out from inside, but she also let her tongue and mouth wander down to Bryce's balls and shaft, licking and sucking him.

"God, you're a dirty bitch," Bryce said to her.

"Such a dirty bitch," Kat said happily.

Then she moaned as a huge wave of cream released from deep inside Nicole. She didn't miss a bit of it and kept eating. She didn't stop after Nicole came on her tongue. She kept going after Nicole came a second time. And then, Bryce announced he was cumming. Kat focused solely on sucking his balls, Nicole pushing her head down deeper as she swallowed the impressive, dangling pair.

"Give me that load, baby," Nicole cooed.

She was sweaty and delirious with pleasure. She looked up at me and smiled. I stared at them, mesmerized.

"Choke me," Nicole ordered. "Fuck, I can feel you in my stomach."

Bryce took one large hand and wrapped it around her neck, squeezing tightly, much to her delight, as he slammed his hips into her ass cheeks with a final handful of thrusts. He sounded like a wounded animal as he groaned in pleasure and ejaculated inside her. Kat kept sucking his balls, but it was obvious he was letting go of six or seven spurts of cum. When he finally collapsed on the bed, Nicole rolled off him. Kat was there waiting, still on fire and waiting for her turn at satisfaction. She put Nicole on her hands and knees, tits dangling near Bryce's face, and started licking her ass just as greedily as she had licked her pussy.

"Tell me I'm a good cleanup girl," Kat said.

"God, your tongue feels so soft and nice," Nicole said. "I love a naughty cleanup girl."

It felt like an interminable wait for Bryce's cum to leak out of Nicole's ass. He had shot it far inside her. But Kat's persistence was limitless. She didn't stop until a whimper of delight indicated the reward she wanted had just hit her tongue.

"Let me taste," Nicole said, flipping her hair around her shoulder and looking back at Kat.

Wild-eyed and with a string of arousal dripping from her pussy, Kat obeyed. The girls kissed, their tongues initially pushing the creamy fluid back and forth. Then they simply made out, the cum sloppily being exchanged between them. They pinched each other's nipples. Nicole felt Kat's pussy and almost laughed.

"We need to get this girl some dick," she said.

"I hope you boys aren't going to need much time to recover," Kat said. I knew the look that flashed in her eyes. It was demanding, insatiable. She wouldn't stop until she had been thoroughly fucked and used.

"Why don't we have a couple lines and shower off, and I'll be good to go," Bryce suggested.

"That sounds like a plan to me," I said. "We'll be ready to give you a ride really soon, Kitty Kat!"

Twenty minutes later, we took turns huddling around the mirror covered in cocaine. When Kat's turn came, she turned to me and gave a nymphish grin.

"Daddy, I want a booty bump," she said with unexpected innocence.

"Of course, kitten," I said, looking around futilely for a medicine plunger. "I guess we'll have to do it the old fashioned way."

That made me grin, too, and took me back to one of our earliest, coke-fueled romps. It had been raw and uninhibited, and I distinctly remembered dishing a couple spoonfuls of cocaine onto Kat's asshole before pushing it in with my cock and fucking her ass.

"Lie on the bed, Kitty Kat," I said, flashing a wicked smile. I wanted this.

Kat complied, lying in a kind of modified cobra pose. She let her legs hang off the edge of the bed slightly and used her hands to pull at her ankles, drawing her bent legs up and spreading them wide apart. It gave all of us an uninhibited view of her pussy and ass. The pale pink-brown hole lay inside the deep cleavage of her ass, and I sprinkled two scoops of coke on her asshole. Her pussy glistened with juice, and I stepped between her legs with a new invigorated cock.

"Oh god, daddy, don't tease me," Kat said as I prolonged the moment slightly by running my tip over her throbbing pussy. "You know I don't need lube."

I made her wait just a moment, then shoved my cock all the way in her welcoming asshole. It opened to accept my cock and the coke, and Kat let out a primal, curdling cry of pleasure.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "You boys need to wreck me. Absolutely fucking wreck me and use me. I need it now. Right now!"

I laughed and smacked her ass as I pulled out. It was the signal that Kat should take up the same position that Nicole had half an hour earlier. She and I moved in unison, getting her impaled on my cock in reverse-cowgirl. Nicole had climbed on the bed and helped spread Kat's legs open to let Bryce sink into her pussy. As he put his long cock inside her, I could feel the penetration as mine remained snugly in Kat's ass.

"Oh, god," Kat moaned, sounding delirious. "I can feel you pushing past my cervix. Jesus! Kiss me, Brycey, kiss me!"

Bryce leaned forward, and I could hear their lips smacking together. We started moving in unison now, and I could feel the juices leaking out of Kat's pussy. It was easier this time. Bryce and I moved in tandem, and Kat was vocal in urging us on.

"You fuckers," Kat said, her voice quivering. "I've never felt this good! Harder! Get all the way inside me! God, daddy, my ass feels so full! I can feel Bryce pussing against you. Holy shit!"

Nicole crawled toward me. With my hands on Kat's hips, directing the dual fucking of her, I was at her mercy. She kissed me, and there was meaning behind it. She put her lips close to my ears and whispered. I could barely hear it over Kat's impassioned screams.

"Isn't this amazing?" she said. "Did you ever think in your wildest dreams that we would be doing this? Together?"

I could only shake my head.

"And they're both as into it and into each other as much as we are," she said, letting out a happy, slight moan. "I love this. Let's never spoil it."

She smiled at me and then moved down to where my cock pistoned in and out of Kat's greedy, tightly gripping asshole. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up and down my shaft each time I pulled out of her.

"Ohh, dirty girl," Kat observed.

"You're not the only dirty, ass-eating bitch here!" Nicole said with a happy cackle.

Then, after a couple minutes, she climbed off the bed and got on her knees behind Bryce. As she rimmed him, she urged him on.

"Fill her pussy, baby," she said. "Show her what a cum-making machine we've turned you into. Make her little cunt overflow and then watch me eat it out of her."

"Fuck yeah, my whore," Bryce said to her.

Nicole buried her face in his ass again and started working his balls. Almost immediately, Bryce started grunting with greater intensity.

"Goddamn, you are such a dirty slut," Bryce said before he bellowed as his climax took over him.

Kat squeezed her pussy, which also made her sphincter clamp down on my cock. It was maybe the firmest pressure I'd ever felt on my shaft while fucking anymore. I slowed my thrusts to an almost total standstill, and then I felt the powerful ramming of Bryce's cock as he shot his cum inside my Kitty Kat. I didn't need any other indication about the size of his load than to listen to my girlfriend's reaction to it.

"Brycey! Holy shit!" Kat cried out. "You're flooding me! Oh god! I love that hot load! Fill me! I want more, baby!"

As Bryce finally slowed his twitches and released the pressure against Kat's body, I also sensed that she was on the cusp of cumming again. So as soon as he let up, I started moving my cock in and out of her ass faster again.

"Daddy, what ..." her voice shook and broke off. "I'm gonna ... oh! Fuck!"

She spasmed like she was having a seizure. Her moans could have cracked the marble tile on the floor. She hit an octave I'd never heard before. I lost it. The power with which my cum rocketed out shocked me.

"Fuck!" I cried.

"Oh, daddy!" Kat said with a deep, raw note to her voice. "It feels like you're peeing inside me!"

I couldn't remember ever nutting so fucking hard in my life. I kept jamming my cock as deep into Kat's ass as I could. And then I noticed a wet, soft feeling against my balls. Kat moaned and twisted around, searching for my lips. I had pulled out of her and moved forward so we could kiss. By the persistence of her tongue and the look in her eyes, I knew that despite the exhausting intensity of the past ninety minutes of sex, she wanted more. She needed more. The night was far from over. I heard Bryce snorting more cocaine and realized he had the same thought. He drained his glass of Champagne and refilled it. Then he filled a second glass to me and brought it over to me.

We clinked in toast and gave each other a grin. I almost started laughing.

"Holy shit, bro," he said.

"Fucking-a right," I said, nodding.

The girls were kneeling on the bed now, grinning. I got up and walked over to the coke for myself. Kat and Nicole were whispering to each other, then I heard their lips smacking. I did two lines and realized the extent of my desire. I wasn't anywhere close to being done. I wanted more. I needed more. Bryce and I gathered around the blow and Champagne and watched our respective girlfriends attack one another in a tangle of limbs, searching tongues, and stringing cum.

"Hell yeah, brother," I said, clapping Bryce on the back.

"We're not even close to being done wrecking these sluts," he said with a smile.

Kat and Nicole seemed to float off the bed and joined us by the coke. Giggling, they took turns inhaling thick rails. I could tell something was coming. When they finished refreshing their highs, Kat approached me, while Nicole went to Bryce. They each sidled up close to us and spoke softly.

"Daddy, could we do something a little different?" Kat asked.

"What do you have in mind, Kitty Kat?" I asked, my hands cupping her tits.

She bit her lower lip and said, "Maybe we could swap with a little private time?"

The lilt that raised her voice a little higher indicated she was asking for approval.

"I trust you, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Thank you daddy," she said excitedly and kissed me. She put her arms around my neck, she whispered, "Nicole will tell you a little more. But it's our secret, okay?"

I nodded then looked over at the other couple. Bryce had a massive grin on his face as he said, "Hell yeah, babe."

Kat and Nicole exchanged glances and smiles. Kat walked over to Bryce and gave him a deep, anticipatory kiss as she let her hand gently caress his cock.

"Will you be able to get this monster up for me again, Brycey?" she said sweetly.

"I know just the thing," he said, cupping her ass with a big hand and pushing her toward the door of the bedroom.

"Have fun, brother," I said, and he flashed me a thumbs up.

It was Nicole's turn to smile. Her eyes were wild, and she almost attacked me with her mouth.

"I want you in my ass while you choke me," she said matter-of-factly.

"Well, okay," I laughed.

"I've been dreaming of tonight for so long," she said between kisses. "I want to savor it."

"I admit, I'm a little surprised by the separate rooms play," I said.

"Don't be," Nicole said. "It's no big deal."

I could sense the sincerity in her voice, but there was also something more. So, initially, I didn't respond. The room filled with silence.

"So, um, you can't tell a soul this, all right?" Nicole finally added.

"I'm like a black hole for secrets," I said. "They never get out."

"Bryce's biggest fetish is also his most secret," she explained. "He knows your rules with Kat, and he won't break them. That's not what this is about."