Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense her hesitance.

"It's fine, babe, just say it," I said.

"Bryce gets super turned on by, um, like, cleaning up a girl," Nicole finally said, spitting out the words fast. "He wants to eat Kat out and then fuck her again."

"Ah, I got it," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I don't judge. I've got my own kinks. I'm a fucking freak. I like Bryce, so whatever gets him off."

Nicole ran her hands over my chest, tweaking my nipples. She kissed my neck and cooed before she put her lips on mine once more. She pushed me toward the bed, and I was happy to comply. I sat down on the sumptuous mattress, my feet on the floor. Nicole used her elbows to part my thighs and didn't blink for a moment when she took my cock, inside Kat's ass only a short time before, all the way in her mouth. She started a slow, luxurious blow job. My cock was going to make her work to get it hard. It had been a long, intense night already, but she was willing to put in the effort. Nicole also had a trump card. She talked dirty to me, and it got me stirring again sooner than I expected I could.

"Bryce loves eating creampies," Nicole said. "It gets him so hard, you wouldn't believe it. So tonight? His one condition for letting me have my double-penetration birthday present was that he wanted to be able to eat out Kat after you both used her."

"Sounds like you've met your match in the filth department," I said.

"Mmm, definitely," Nicole said. "After I'm with a client? He wants me to come home so he can eat me out and reclaim me. He's such a good boy, licking me clean and then shooting his load inside me. It's such a win-win for a dirty slut."

My cock had roared to life again. I pushed Nicole's head down on it, gagging her.

"Give me that ass," I ordered her.

"God, I know I shouldn't say this," Nicole said as she stood up and crawled onto the bed, presenting her ass to me and spreading herself wide open. "But, daddy, I have been fantasizing about you fucking my ass so hard for months."

"You're such a bad girl," I said, giving her a sharp spank.

"Oh, daddy!" she squealed.

"You know you shouldn't say that," I said and spanked her again.

"Maybe you'll just have to fuck the bad attitude out of me," she taunted.

My only response was to push my cock past her sphincter. I bottomed out inside her before she had a chance to fully realize what was going on.

"Fuck, you're so thick," she gasped.

I stroked in and out of her ass for a few moments, but then Nicole wriggled away. She lay on her back and beckoned me.

"I want it this way," she said. "So you can choke me."

I smiled at her and followed directions. Her ass was half-gaping as I shoved my cock back in, and my hand went straight for her throat.

"Yes," she sighed. "When I told you the very first time you fucked me that you can mark me and I wouldn't care? I meant it. I still mean it."

"You're such a fucking whore," I said, choking her harder.

"And I don't care who knows it," Nicole gasped.

We both stopped talking and became intent. The bedroom filled with the smack of flesh colliding with flesh. Nicole fingered her clit as furiously as I fucked her ass. Pleasured moans, shrieks, and groans bounced off the walls. The coupling took me back to the raw, uninhibited first meetings I had with Nicole. Back when things became messy and dangerous between us. But this time, I felt like we were liberated from any of those hang-ups. This was a lack of inhibition in a different way, between two people fully confident about where they were in life.

So I savored it for as long as I could. I held out just until I could see on Nicole's face that the rough anal fucking was getting to be too much. She had already cum twice, so I didn't feel guilty about filling her bowels with sperm. I must have sounded like a banshee as I came, but it took tremendous focus and effort to complete a third round in such close succession.

"Fuck," I said, climbing off her, both of us trying to catch our breath.

I admired the red marks that had started to darken around her neck. I had also put a hickey on one of her breasts, much to her delight.

"You have no idea how badly I needed that," she said. "I love Bryce, but sometimes I just need a really rough fuck from someone else I have an emotional connection with."

"It's almost like a reminder of what you have with him," I said.

"Yes!" Nicole agreed. "You totally get it."

"I feel the same way," I said.

Nicole rolled onto her stomach and smiled at me. We made lazy small talk until, a short while later, Kat and Bryce returned from the other bedroom. Kat's hair was disheveled, and her eyes were wired and glassy. She had a satisfied grin on her face as she came toward me to give me a kiss.

"I want to cuddle, daddy," she said dreamily.

"I think it's the perfect time to call it a night," Nicole said, shooting an intent look at Bryce.

"Or at least take a little break to reload," I said with a laugh.

Nicole and Bryce kissed and waved goodbye. Kat slid across the bed and looked at me with an impish grin.

"Bryce is a dirty, dirty boy, daddy," she said.

"Nicole told me," I said.

"He ate my pussy and ass until I was totally clean." Kat kissed me lightly as she spoke. "It was so naughty. I came so hard."

"Nicole's ass is going to be very sore tomorrow," I said. "And I left a hickey on her tit."

Kat laughed.

"Dirty daddy," she said. "Bryce came in my pussy one more time."

"Do you need me to reclaim you?" I asked, sliding a hand along the soft skin of her inner thighs.

"He ate it all out of me when he finished," she said with another giggle.

"Wow," I said.

"I love our dirty friends, daddy," Kat said. Her breathing had slowed. She was tired. "This was such an incredible fantasy tonight."

"I loved it," I said. "I loved both of us being inside you."

"The whole swapping thing has been so good for us," Kat said. "We can be naughty but safe. I like that we're not letting just anyone share this. It's so special."

Her eyelids were visibly heavy now.

"I love how we can live out our fantasies like this," I said, feeling the tug of fatigue now, too.

"Good daddy," Kat said in barely a whisper. She kissed me one more time. "Because I've got a few more ideas for us."