Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 29

Story Info
A brief interlude between John and his girls.
6.5k words
4.77
2.5k
4

Part 29 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Every once in a while, I like to reset the story and catch up with our main characters. This chapter is a series of vignettes focusing on John and his individual relationships with Kat, Jess, Rita, and Katie. So, in a way, it's like four brief chapters strung together.

* * *

When I got back from my psychedelic retreat with Juliet and Melanie, the girls and I prioritized something we hadn't been great about when we spent time in LA. We took a couple weeks to simply be a normal family. We didn't indulge in the lifestyle that surrounded us. I went to work like a normal breadwinner. The girls fell into a routine of family time, tennis, and cooking. Jess and Kat had taken an interest in creating their own marijuana edibles, mostly based on skillfully rendered cannabutter. They provided us with a sumptuous range of weed treats like brownies and chocolate chip cookies that were ridiculously delicious.

Jess carved out one night a week for Manny, intent on keeping up his role as a boyfriend. They spent the night at hotels together, and it appeared to put her in high spirits to have an outlet for her darker tendencies. She spent plenty of time at the Daydream office, but she was present and happy when at home.

Daydream Pictures was ascending rapidly in the world of porn. Their first full-length feature release had made a huge splash, not only for the torrid performances by Kayla and Manny in their scene, but also regarding the electric chemistry shown by Kim and Ginger in their girl-on-girl scene, and the sexual prowess demonstrated by Patrick and Tommy in their smut screen debuts. Jess wanted to capitalize on the momentum, so she and Kayla already had sketched out plans to push out two sequels in the next month. The fast production times astounded me, particularly compared with the durations of the major projects we were undertaking at Petey's company.

Part of the time over their two weeks we spent helping Crystal and Jason look at houses. They were serious about spending more time in California and thought a small place near the beach would suit them perfectly. Crystal could start taking some appointments in LA, too, and was grooming Bianka to run the show at the Houston Hooker House when she was gone.

We also had preparations for our own move to make. Although, our plan wasn't to take too much from the Hollywood Hills house to the new one next to Juliet. We were just going to outfit it from scratch. The girls went on constant shopping sprees looking for furniture, rugs, accessories, and everything else to deck out our new home. They threw themselves into it with unprecedented gusto, spending buckets of money on a daily basis. Rita's organizational skills were invaluable in ensuring as much as possible would be delivered just after closing, so we could transition into it almost immediately. They tasked Katie with planning a housewarming party, which made her feel included and deeply happy.

The five of us started a new tradition, too, rotating date nights together to ensure that we maintained our individual connections. We committed to one date night every two weeks, and the girls also started doing girls' nights every few weeks. And it occurred to me that all the routine we were establishing meant we needed to be more stationary or risk upsetting it. We thrived being creatures of habit, and with the new house on the horizon, I understood we might be putting Houston in the rearview, maybe even for good.

Juliet and Melanie jetted off for a week in Mexico on a kind of couples' retreat, and now I understood beautifully why they wanted to spend the time together. Their relationship was blooming faster than yeast in warm water, and it was clear they were determined to ride the wave no matter if the places it took them became increasingly serious.

For the first time in months, life seemed to slow down a little bit. Routine felt good. We established a new normal. Again. Having some time to take stock of where life had taken us, where it was going, and where we stood for the time being, frankly, was a relief. I called it the Ferris Bueller principle. We had to stop and look around once in a while, and things were so good, I didn't want to miss them.

Routine also gave us the opportunity to indulge in spontaneity, which is something that Rita and I in particular had always enjoyed.

And that's how, one perfect May afternoon, I found myself with one foot steadying me on a rock formation about two feet off the ground and my other foot planted firmly in the sand. I was in one of the most secluded caves at Bronson Canyon near Griffith Park, and only the billowing red floral skirt hiked up around Rita's hips concealed the fact that my cock effortlessly glided in and out of her perfect cunt.

"You are so fucking wet, baby," I said, my breathing increasing in rapidity.

"I crave this," Rita said, grinding back against each thrust.

"From the first time I ever touched you," I said, "I've been obsessed with you. It has never waned even for a moment."

"Fuck me baby," she said. "Put that baby-making sperm inside me."

"Jesus," I mumbled.

Rita had been teasing me all day. It started when she gave me maybe thirty seconds of a blow job while I was in the shower before getting ready and continued with her coming back from the restroom at lunch and passing me her soaking wet panties under the table. She had spread her legs in the car and splayed her lips for me, showing how flushed her pretty pink flesh was and how far she could pull the sticky strings of arousal with her fingers. The simple memory of that, along with our present, precarious position, was enough to get me off quickly. Rita hadn't even cum, but he begged me nonstop to put my cum in her.

"Sometimes I just want to be your cum dumpster," she said with desperation in her voice.

That was all it took. I pushed my cock as far inside as I could and let the jet propulsions of sperm bathe my beloved Rita's pussy. She gasped with satisfaction as she felt the virile, warm fluid spread across her. And then my foot slipped, almost knocking us over. We heard footsteps and hurriedly put ourselves back together. Rita turned around and kissed me with such fire, it made me lightheaded.

"I needed that so badly," she said.

"Me, too," I said.

We slipped our hands together, and she gave mine a firm squeeze.

"Nothing makes me feel closer to you," she said.

As we took a half-dozen steps out of the cave, we passed another couple out for a daytime hike. We had finished just in time. We laughed when we were safely past them. It was a short walk back to the car. Rita slid into the front seat and purred quietly as the engine roared to life. She kept her skirt hiked up higher than it needed to be. It was a short drive home, and when I pulled into the drive, Rita put her arm across me as a signal not to open the door.

"Just a second," she said.

She opened her door and carefully lifted her butt off the seat. Left behind was an impressive puddle of cum that had leaked out of her.

"One more surprise," Rita said with a mischievous look I knew so well.

She bent over and licked the supple Nappa leather until it was clean, leaving only a light sheen of saliva behind.

"Dirty girl," I said.

She swallowed and smiled.

"Your dirty girl," she said.

* * *

"Are you happy?" I asked Katie, who had just come downstairs following a post-tennis shower.

She smiled at me, that slightly crooked smile she gave when she was amused. She wore a skimpy white bikini and was ready to go for a swim.

"Of course I'm happy," she said, the hint of southern drawl revealing itself.

"I mean it," I said. "Sometimes I think ... all of this happened so suddenly."

"What, you mean how you four rescued me?" she said.

"I don't know about that, but when I care about someone," my voice trailed off.

"I'm so happy," she said. "And it's not just you. It's Kat and Jess and Rita, too. I feel surrounded by love."

I leered at her tits, which looked like they might pop out from the taut fabric any moment. Her nipples were plainly visible. She caught me.

"Are you happy?" Katie said, exhibiting one of my favorite qualities about her. She loved to banter with me and would throw difficult questions back in my face.

"How could I not be?" I said, holding my arms up and gesturing to the house around us. My eyes never left her tits.

"I can think of one reason," Katie said, her voice turning playful. "You haven't fucked me in two days."

"Hmm," I said, nodding, "you make a pretty compelling point."

She stepped toward me, raising her chin up as she got within a single step. I bent down to kiss her, her five-foot-two frame so petite in comparison to her glorious natural breasts. Before I could touch her lips, though, she deftly slipped her hands to the interlocking gold clasp on her bikini top. The fabric gave way with a snap, and almost involuntarily my hands immediately pawed at her tits. Her erect nipples felt warm against my palms.

"I thought we were going to go for a swim," she said.

"We can if you want," I said, our lips jousting as we flirted.

"Later," she said. "I'm so wet that I think you could go swimming in this thong."

We laughed briefly, and then we met in a meaningful kiss.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her.

"Right here," she said, leading me to the large dining room table. "Pick a hole and do it."

She put her right leg up on the smooth wood tabletop. Her left hand pulled aside the t-shaped top of her thong, exposing her intimate parts to me that had become so well-known. I fished out my cock and pressed it against her skin.

"There it is," she said. "My big boy."

I grabbed a handful of her ass, then smacked it hard.

"Fuck, yes, baby," she said. "I love when you get rough with me. I want to see your handprints on my ass."

I spanked her again. Then again. But then I slipped my cock inside the slick folds of her pussy.

"Goddamn, you are tight," I grunted as my cock bottomed out.

"Jesus, you're so thick that the first stroke always takes my breath away," she said gruffly.

The height of the table was perfect, allowing me to drive down deeply inside Katie and giving me leverage to fuck her harder. My strokes were rough. I gave her ass a couple more firm smacks before wrapping a handful of her damp blonde hair around my fist. I pushed down hard with my hips, reaching an almost painful place in her pussy, and pulled her hair back toward me with a swift tug. It forced her to lift her chest off the table just enough to show me how hard her nipples had gotten. It was the perfect tell that she loved how I was treating her.

"You are such a delicious slut," I grunted.

"I'm your fuck toy," she said. "You own me. You can use me however you want."

We fucked steadily, in this rough but passionate manner, for a few minutes. Then Katie wiggled against me, and I took her cue. I let go of her hair, and she rose up more. She whipped her hair to one side, and I delighted in the unspoken direction she gave me. I put my hand around her neck, squeezing it hard and using it to pull her closer to me.

"Yes," she said, her voice barely capable of producing the sound.

I picked up my pace, and her pussy made obscene squelching sounds as I moved like a piledriver. Katie's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and I could tell by how furiously her pussy squeezed that she was cumming. I loosened my grip on her neck to let her scream out in pleasure. She panted heavily but managed to speak.

"You control me," she said, voice ragged. "You literally control me."

I spun her around, briefly pulling my cock out. It was drenched in her thick juices. She got on her knees and cleaned me off briefly before I signaled her to stand up again. She slid her butt onto the table, and I entered her again as we locked lips. I picked her up and began bouncing her on my cock, my head buried in her tits, and I bit her nipples.

It became a savage, furious fucking. Katie came again, relishing my power over her, and then turned her focus to dirty talk to urge me on.

"I know your secret favorite fantasy, baby," she said, her eyes dancing magically.

I merely grunted in reply.

"You love thinking about making us pregnant," she said.

My cock responded with an involuntary twitch.

"Oh, you like that," she said. "You have to be careful with me, love."

I pushed her against the wall and drove into her with purpose.

"If I party too much, I can totally forget my birth control," she said. "And you know what a bad slut I am. I need you to cum inside me. It's my favorite thing."

"Jesus fuck," I said.

I was done. I couldn't hold back, and she knew it. She gave me that crooked smile again, the one that was a combination of teasing and knowing.

"There it is," she said with satisfaction. "God, you shoot such big loads. Baby, yes, put that jizz in me."

I pumped my hips up sharply at an acute angle two more times, emptying the last of my essence inside her. When I finished, I set her down on the floor. My brow was sweaty, and I gazed at her. Total adoration for Katie washed over me.

"I'll be right back," she said. "And we'll go for that swim."

"Let's just go," I said. "We can hop in."

"Give me a minute," Katie said, walking quickly toward the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

There was that smile again. She bit her lower lip.

"Rita told me that little secret," she said sheepishly. "But I had to promise her that she could eat your cum out of me."

She gave a little laugh, pecked me on the lips, and ran upstairs. When she reached the landing, she turned back.

"I'll be right back," she said. "I hate leaving you even for a minute."

* * *

I had splurged. The money was rolling in from movie financing. I knew it probably couldn't last forever, but we had put together a large enough nest egg that I could be stupid with some of it. Kat had always loved fast cars, and I thought she was going to pass out when she saw the turquoise-like aurora blue McLaren 720S sitting in our driveway.

"Daddy," she said. "What did you do?"

"Got a new toy," I said, smiling and holding up the key fob. "Will you drive us to lunch?"

"Baby, is this for real?" she said, the smile on her face so bright, it reminded me when I first watched her on TV.

"Very real," I said.

"I'm not sure I can drive in these heels," she said, gesturing down at her patent yellow Louboutins, which were the perfect complement to her blue-and-yellow A-line dress.

"So take them off," I said. "You can put them on again when we get there."

"And where is there?" she said, putting her arm around my back and gazing up at me.

"I'll be the navigator," I said, handing her the key.

I helped Kat into the low-slung supercar. I smiled when I saw she wasn't wearing panties.

"You came prepared, I see," I said, putting a hand on her thigh when I slipped into the passenger seat beside her.

"I know how you like easy access, daddy," she said and flashed me a smile as the engine roared to life.

She drove tentatively at first, but as she got the hang of it, and I saw the pure joy on her face, I knew it had been the right decision to buy it. Her ebullience only compounded when I directed her to pull into the valet at the Waldorf Astoria in Beverly Hills. It reached a peak when we bypassed the lobby, and I pressed a button in the elevator that didn't lead to the rooftop restaurant, one of our favorite lunch spots.

"Daddy," she said in the elevator and slipped her hand into mine.

I had been feeling intensely nostalgic with Kat for quite some time. Most recently, I couldn't get the memory of our first stolen afternoon out of our head. As I looked back on it, now years later in time and light years in experience, that day at the Marriott Marquis in Houston had changed the course of our relationship. We had indulged in each other, and we had partied hard. Looking back on it, I realized it was the day I had become obsessed with Kat and unconsciously resolved that I couldn't be happy until she was mine.

As the floors ticked off in the elevator, I turned to her and said, "Do you remember," but she cut me off almost immediately.

"It is one of my favorite days of my whole life," she said. "I think, looking back on it, it's the day that changed everything for me. For us."

I couldn't contain my happiness that she had read my mind. I kissed her, and as soon as the elevator doors opened, I picked her up. She squealed briefly as I carried her to the room, a suite overlooking the city.

The room was glorious, but we didn't take long to admire it. I went to the bar and retrieved one of the bottles of Dom Perignon I had ordered. Kat went to the bedroom and told me to knock before I came in. I poured two glasses, then followed her instructions. My heart leapt when the door opened, and I didn't see Kat. I took two steps inside, and she hurriedly closed the door behind me. She was nude except for her heels, which she had kept on.

"Just like our old early morning rendezvous," I said, handing her a glass.

"Exactly," she said with a smile.

"It was always such a thrill," I said. "Maybe the best adrenaline rush I've ever experienced."

"That's saying a lot," she said.

We clinked glasses, and I kissed her. We were so comfortable with one another, our hands began to wander instinctively. I couldn't help but let my finger run along her compact pussy lips. I let out a soft, satisfied sigh when I felt that they were slick.

"You're always wet for me," I said.

"I can't help it," she said. "I want you to be able to take me anytime, anywhere."

I laughed and kissed her again.

"You know, I seem to recall that day at the Marriott wasn't all just Champagne," she said, biting her lower lip.

"Huh, is that right?" I said innocently.

"Oh, daddy, you're teasing me," she said. "That was the first day I ever let you see the real me."

"It was also the first time I took all three of your holes in one day," I said.

"It was," she said, beaming at me and showering me with quick, soft kisses.

"You were so desperate for it," I said, returning the kisses with equal desire. "I think it was because you showed me what a naughty coke whore you were."

"Mmm, daddy," she said. "I'll always be your coke whore."

We kissed again, and I reached into my pocket. I found her hand and palmed something to her.

"Oh my god," she said, staring at it. "This is my original coke kit!"

"The one I got you in Vegas the first time we went," I said.

"Daddy, you are so romantic," Kat said.

She licked her lips in anticipation. One aspect of getting into an LA routine recently was that we weren't partying nearly as much as in the past. We had more responsibilities, and there wasn't the same time for it. As much as we loved it, partying -- especially with cocaine -- was becoming more of a luxury.

"I thought we could make today a replay or homage of sorts to that first real date we had," I said.

"That perfect stolen afternoon," Kat said, beaming, but also zipping open the kit. "It was the day you really found out about me being a Kitty Kat."

I had updated its contents. Along with an uncut four-gram ball of pure flake, there was a grinder, carbon fiber card, glass straw, a vial with a spoon attached to the cap, and a bullet that was filled with another couple grams of pre-ground blow.

"If I may, I had a suggestion for how we could get started," I said, my hands unable to resist the allure of Kat's supple body.

"Tell me, daddy," she said, lustfully staring at the big chunk of cocaine.

"Like the old days," I said, moving to kiss her neck gently. "You cut your lines while I'm inside you. Then you can feel how much harder I get watching you snort them."

"I love when you feel dirty like this," Kat said, rolling her head to the side to give me better access to her neck.

12