All Comments on 'Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 29'

by LiveLocalLateBreaking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The swinger party goes ahead, reluctantly on Johns part. He just wants more time with Jess.

After Kat tries Manny’s cock at the party she will get hooked and backslide from her “good” behaviour. She sneaks around to fuck Manny all the time and does too much drugs. Kat forgets her birth control she is so stoned. She gets in a fight with Jess for trying to steal Manny away from her. While visiting the porn studio, trying to get some cock from Manny, she hooks up with Patrick and Tommy. She starts a whole affair with them both. Rita becomes the cleanup girl, there is too much cum to turn down. After this goes on for a period of time the coke addicted whore has a bastard child. Is it Tommy’s or Patrick’s?

John has lost Jess to Manny, the he loses Kat to Tommy. He loses Juliet as she goes full lesbian. Rita is a drug addicted cleanup girl at the porn studio.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Now That Is Five Star Entertainment

5 Stars and had it all. Rita as a Wet and Willing Cum Dump and clean up girl, Katie as a Begging Fuck Toy, Kitty Kat as Greedy Coke Anal Whore and Jess wanting to spread her used and sore holes more for her new Bo. John got to fuck all four of his sweet sluts. Great hints of things to come from them all. Kat wants to be filled air tight as she begs for more and the idea of the double date with John Kat Jess and Manny could be off the rail fun. That is top shelf smut entertainment. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love every chapter of this hot novel! if John doesn’t get Jess into rehab and therapy, however, he is not living up to his responsibility to Jess, nor to the family. Manny, and maybe Jess, has to go.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no shrink in the world that can cure Jess from her destructive self, her psychological defects or getting her into rehab to get her drug use under control. She is the most revolting person in these stories and although Kat really seems better I don't think it's a stretch that eventually perhaps even combined with Jess will end or at least severely alter the future of this family, I just hope John has been prepared for it and has taken contingencies for when that ineveitable happens. He's going to need outside help that are totally reliant, completely loyal and devoted to only him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiveLocalLateBreaking@LiveLocalLateBreaking
After years of lurking and reading, I'm taking the writing plunge. I'm always open to constructive criticism and feedback. Please enjoy! A reader asked a good question: What's the proper order of the books? For the Traffic Girl series, which is best read in chronological orde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES