Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, just talking Infinity, darling," I said.

"Good!" she said and plopped herself down on my lap and planted a fat kiss on my lips.

"What's got you so happy?" I asked.

"I did it, baby," she said, grinding her ass into my crotch. I also felt Crystal's teasingly massage my lower back. "Kim and Ginger called, and they're signing new contracts! I extended them by an extra year. They're fully committed to Daydream!"

"Baby!" I shouted. "I'm so proud of you!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I grabbed her by the waist, and we melted into the deepest, most sincere kiss we had had in weeks. I could feel how much less tension was in her muscles.

"What's this about?" Bianka asked.

Jess explained. As she did so, we all did another round of bumps. Crystal put mine on her navel. She still had a lot of vanity when it came to her stomach. "Your perfect stomach," I used to call it. Jess waved off the coke when it came around to her.

"The girls and I did a couple celebratory lines," she said. "I'm good for now."

She briefly made eye contact with me before they danced away again. I sensed something new in Jess. She was changed. Or, at least, changing. Our intimacy recently, since the Kayla-Manny threat had manifested itself, had been emotional more than physical. I knew better than anyone else how important a sense of independence and professional success meant to Jess. Her mom had never shown ambition. Her dad had just walked away in the middle of her college years. Her life was replete with examples of people lacking motivation, just coasting along. Jess could have followed that path. At the start of college, maybe she was on track to. She always credited the fact that we met to turning the burning pilot light of her desire for success into a full-fledged fire. She had always been independent. But as a pair, we became insatiable -- for everything. For money and success. For sex. For partying. We had never quite found a perfect balance among all those components. But ever since the Manny crisis, and our plan to address it, I thought we had an opportunity to finally achieve it. Or, at least, come close to it.

"That's amazing," Crystal said. "I'm so jealous. I've watched all the Daydream content. We both have." She gestured at Bianka. "It's so fucking hot."

"Is it good?" Jess asked.

"So hot," Bianka said. "I love playing with myself watching Ginger's anal scene. Her orgasms look so natural."

"Oh, they are," Jess said.

"Ginger is the redhead, right?" Crystal said.

"Yup," Jess said.

"She is so unbelievably hot," Crystal said. "Just seeing her makes me wet."

"You're always wet," I joked.

"I love Kim's tits," Bianka said. "And when she squirts? Oh my god!"

"You really like them that much?" Jess said, still grinding herself deliberately into my crotch.

"Love them," Bianka said. "I wish we could hang out. I've sort of convinced myself that we'd all be friends." She laughed.

"Oh really?" Jess said. "Well, you're in luck." She whipped her hair around and smiled. It was Jess's smile. The broad, effortless, real one. That had also been lacking recently. "Because I invited Kim and Ginger to party with us today. They'll be here later on."

"Are you serious?" Crystal said, her use of the longtime catch phrase honest and endearing.

"Dead serious," Jess said, and she kissed me again.

We left Crystal and Bianka at the pool and went inside to tell Kat, Rita, and Katie the good news. Kat and Rita were in the kitchen, making a red-white-and-blue cake -- a sheet cake with whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries on top. Katie was nowhere to be found.

"She and Jason decided at the same time that showering would be a good idea," Rita said with a laugh. Jason had always loved Katie. He had made scores of appointments with her when she worked at Infinity. He was her best and most frequent client.

So we went ahead and brought Kat and Rita up to speed, since they had been showering and getting ready when the calls came in. They broke out in happy shrieks when Jess told them.

"Two steps down," Rita said with a grin.

"Two to go," Jess said, nodding her head.

* * *

Juliet and Melanie came over in the middle of the afternoon, bringing our number to ten. We all went outside, where our outdoor bar teemed with magnums of Champagne. Rita had made a large and wickedly good batch of margaritas. Jason and I fired up the grill, and the girls fired up the weed. We slowly cooked a couple whole chickens. Steaks would go on later. Simple sides (potato salad, some cold green beans) were ready, as was dessert (the red, white, and blue cake). So we sat around the pool, moving the lounge chairs into a semicircle and smoking out of a variety of implements -- a hookah, a new bong Jess had bought, a couple bowls. It had become a point of cute teasing that Katie wouldn't smoke. She stuck with cocaine, as usual, so we all indulged here and there.

While Jason and I grilled, I felt a wave of happiness wash over me. The girls were chatting and laughing. Jess and Melanie regaled the group with wild stories from college. Everyone gushed over Juliet's performance in Rodeo Drive. Jason had taken Crystal and Bianka to see it at a midnight showing on opening night. The vibes were off the charts.

"Did you notice the ratio is pretty good?" Jason said to me at one point.

I glanced over to the girls and counted in my head. Eight. Four-to-one.

"We might be completely outmatched," I said.

He laughed and said, "I'll take it."

"How did Katie seem?" I asked.

"Good," he said, his voice tentative.

"No, I mean, you know it's no big deal, man," I said. "I just like to check in on how she's doing since the accident. She seems to be doing better. A lot better. You know her really well. I'm interested in your impressions or any concerns."

"It still seems weird to talk about it," Jason said with a chuckle.

"Oh, trust me, dude," I said. "I get it. But look at this." I gestured toward the girls. "This is real life, bro. Our life."

"Katie is good," he said. "Almost made me jealous of you." He laughed heartily. "But really good. Just like the Katie I remember."

"Awesome," I said. "She's been brave. Resolute. She's tough."

"She's one of a kind," Jason said.

"Jealous?" I said, just joking.

"Ah, man, I can't be jealous of you," he said. "Or maybe I can only be jealous of you."

"Well, you know the rule," I said. "You can always play if they want to. It's just how we are. And, shit, bro, you know I don't feel threatened. Fun is fun."

"I know, man," he said. "You know, Crystal and I have been, uh, spending a lot of time with Bianka."

"No shit?" I said with genuine surprise.

"Yeah," he said, a little sheepishly. "You might be rubbing off on me."

"That's fucking awesome, man!" I said with genuine enthusiasm.

The conversation got cut short because the chickens were ready to take off the grill, which meant it was time to cook the steaks. I left that to Jason because, at the same time, the doorbell had gone off. I let the girls continue their happy, nonstop conversation and went to the front door. When I opened it, there stood Kim and Ginger.

They looked like pornstar sex kittens on the prowl. There was no other way to describe them. And it was factually true. Kim wore an obscenely tiny bikini with a sheer white cover-up. It did nothing to hide the ocean of skin she showed. Ginger wore a short, tight denim skirt and a cut-off t-shirt with "Daydream" written across the chest. The bottoms of her breasts hung below the shirt. They both had teased out their hair in exaggerated fashion. They had wide pupils and ruddy noses. And they piled into the house like forces of nature.

"John! Oh, I love you!" Ginger said, putting her hands on my chest and kissing me with tongue as she simultaneously brushed past me and stalked toward the patio doors.

"Where is Jess?" Kim cried. "Let's celebrate!"

And that's when I noticed Kim held a half-empty bottle of Champagne behind her back. Their arrival signaled the end of any civilized celebration. It was time to party. I stopped in the kitchen to grab a cutting board for the steaks and paused briefly to enjoy the smokey smell of the chickens. In the couple minutes it took me to join the others outside, the tenor of the day had changed. I heard Jess scream happily when she saw Kim and Ginger. When I arrived on the patio, I saw Jess and Kat each vigorously tapping out lines of cocaine with a carbon fiber card on a glass table. The grill flared from the marbled steaks, and Crystal kissed Jason as he tended to the cooking. Most of the girls were giggly and stoned, and everyone was in extraordinary spirits. The girls were keen to hit the coke, but they limited themselves to one line each. They took Jess's advice to take it easy before eating. Within twenty minutes, we sat down at the large, polished stone dinner table on the patio. It comfortably sat twelve. While Jason cut meat and brought it out on large carving boards, I poured two glasses of red wine for everyone -- a side-by-side tasting of two favorite Napa Valley Cabernets.

Dinner was boisterous and delicious. The wine was stunning. The conversation was even better. We toasted Kim and Ginger's new Daydream arrangements. Jess had given them each a fifteen-percent raise on their original two-year contracts, then added a third year with a thirty-percent higher base. They were over the moon for the trust and generosity Jess had shown after such a short time -- precisely the effect we had hoped for.

We talked about Juliet's movie, and she was visibly touched by the favorable impressions everyone had. In particular, I noticed she dabbed the corners of her eyes when even Kim and Ginger said they had seen it already and loved it. Bianka and Crystal took a turn in the spotlight regaling everyone with accounts of wild escort clients and parties. And that's when Ginger spoke up. She said something that was, in retrospect, so obvious that we couldn't believe we hadn't thought of it.

"I've been thinking about this," Ginger said, holding her glass of wine by the bowl and taking a sip. "But Infinity is super successful and super discreet. You could create a Daydream package within Infinity. But you get a Daydream girl."

"Oh my god, yes," Kim said in agreement. "Come on, how many pornstars escort? I've done it before. You could call it, like, I don't know. Like an Infinite Daydream package."

"I love that idea," Jess said, excited. "That's the perfect name."

"You can charge a premium, too," Ginger pointed out. "I may or may not have done this at two-thousand for two hours a time or three."

The girls all laughed.

"This is brilliant," Kat said. "You could even go on tour. Expand Infinity's reach."

"Okay, I'm loving all of this," Jess enthused.

I noticed Rita lean over and whisper to Jess. For a few moments, they had an animated conversation out of earshot from anyone else. Jess's eyebrows crested, and her smile got bigger. It ended with Jess and Rita nodding their heads and smiling at each other.

Dinner rolled along for a little while longer. We drained four bottles of each red wine, then dove back into the unlimited cascade of Champagne. Conversation was boisterous and beginning to become more explicit. We had dessert, more Champagne, and then the inevitable happened. It was time for the party to take over. The girls, led by Katie, Crystal, Kim, and Ginger, attacked the mini-mountain of cocaine. While Jason, Rita, Kat, and I cleared the table, they took charge of covering it in an endless sea of lines. Jess went inside and brought out a glass straw for everyone. And, on the spur of the moment, one of the most hedonistic scenes I would ever be a part of took place.

The girls had cut lines on the table in a rectangular pattern, starting around the outside edges and working their way inside. They had worked with remarkable speed and, by the time the pile of coke was gone, there were probably in the order of two hundred lines of coke laid out. They were modest in size but admirably even and neat for such fast work.

"I have an idea," Katie said.

I was impressed that she had found her voice. She wasn't demure or in the background any longer. She was a catalyst, just like Kat, Jess, and Rita.

"Everyone hit a line at once," she said.

There was an echoing "ooohh" that rippled among us.

"I love that idea!" Kat said. She was standing next to Katie and pulled her in with one arm in a quick hug.

"Okay, everybody, let's step up then!" Rita said, like a cheerleader captain.

And we did. Twelve of us, glass coke straws at the ready, stepped up to the table, laughing and glancing around at one another.

"Ready?" Jess said. "Three! Two! One!"

It lasted maybe ten seconds. There was a cacophony of sniffs. A chorus of "fuck yeahs." And twenty-four lines of cocaine had disappeared. The twelve of us stood there briefly, breaking into laughter. Then Katie dove in for two more lines. Ginger joined her, then Jess. It took about ten minutes for all hell to break loose. In a good way.

Katie and Kim led the way to the pool, stripping naked and holding hands as they did cannonballs into the water. Crystal, Bianka, and Jason followed. Rita peeled off with Juliet and Melanie, going inside, and I was curious about why. But that curiosity didn't last long because Kat pulled me against her, then tugged me toward where Ginger and Jess talked.

"Daddy, I have to show you something," Kat said.

She gave a wicked smile and then smacked Ginger's ass. The pornstar yelped and flashed a naughty grin at her.

"Kat!" Ginger cried. "What are you doing!"

"I saw what you're hiding, you slut!" Kat said in sweet accusation. "You have to show John!"

"I shouldn't," Ginger said, in a nervous tone that I couldn't determine was genuine or feigned.

"He likes bad girls, and you already know that," Kat prodded.

Kat spanked Ginger again, and as she pulled her hand back she also pulled up Ginger's denim skirt. She didn't wear panties.

"Come on!" Kat implored. "Bend over!"

"Okay," Ginger said, prolonging both syllables.

She bent down and showed off the clear glass plug in her ass. My mouth salivated. It was large and spread her asshole very widely. Looking through the distorted looking glass, I swore I could see into Ginger's soul.

"Fuck me," I said and couldn't resist resting a strong hand on her cheeks as she bent over.

Kat clapped and almost jumped up and down.

"She gapes, daddy," Kat whispered to me and bit her lower lip.

Kat let her fingernails dance across my forearm, and it sent a shiver up my spine. Ginger had instantly recovered her poise after the lewd moment of showing me her asshole. She told Jess how grateful she was for Daydream and how surprised and pleased the new contract offer had been.

"No one, and I mean no one, in this industry does that," Ginger said, her words coming sharp and fast, like a machine gun. "All the production companies want to squeeze the talent, in more ways than one. Jill Kelly tried it this way, Kayla told me once, but it was a mess. You're doing something special here, Jess. I'm so grateful for it."

"I want Daydream to be special and sustainable," Jess said. "And you are such a big part of that, Ginger."

"Enough shop talk, boss," Ginger said flirtatiously. "Let's have some fun."

My stomach dropped when I saw Ginger smile, her shockingly red hair accentuating her red lipstick. Her mouth moved closer to Jess, who smiled back at her. Ginger was firmly in control here, and she let her lips brush against Jess's before flicking out her tongue. It met Jess's, and they kissed with a tender passion. Jess took my hand and put it against her breast. I felt her erect nipples under the thin fabric of her dress. Ginger pulled her head back and quickly moved in to kiss me.

"I'm so fucking horny," Jess breathed.

"Me, too," Ginger said.

Kat had hung back momentarily, but now she stepped forward and pulled Jess's dress above her hips. She wasn't wearing panties. I heard splashing coming from the pool. Katie, sitting on the edge of the pool, had Kim between her thighs and was convulsing under the oral attention. Crystal, Bianka, and Jason were bobbing up and down in the water, engaged in a three-way kiss.

But then all of us were distracted by the commotion coming from the open French doors along the patio. It was Rita, Juliet, and Melanie. They were laughing and shouting. It was unintelligible at first, but then it became clear what they were saying.

"Line up, girls!" they cried. "Every girl line up! On the lounge chairs! Line up, you sluts!"

Juliet and Rita carried strap-on dildos. Melanie wore an electric grin and had a double-ended silicone dildo around her neck. Everyone responded almost immediately. Crystal and Bianka climbed out of the pool, grabbing towels from the bin next to the entry stairs and dried off. Jason followed behind her, more slowly. Ginger and Kim led the way. They went back to the big dining table, put their hands down on the top and bent over. Kat and Jess filed in next to them, followed by Katie, Crystal, and Bianka.

"Fuck, dude, this is a buffet of ass," Jason said, joining me in standing and staring, mouths agape.

"What do you think they have in mind?" I said.

I knew the look on Rita's face. She knew exactly what she was doing. When my eyes caught hers, she winked at me.

We didn't have to wait long to find out. Rita, Juliet, and Melanie walked up and down behind the seven bent-over girls. Melanie slapped the long, red, double-headed dildo against her palm as she reviewed the lineup. There was so much cocaine still on the table, it wasn't a surprise when the bent over cadre grabbed straws and started doing lines with impunity. Melanie stopped behind Kat, just as she greedily snorted up a double line of coke. She tapped Kat on the shoulder and crooked a finger at her, holding up the red dildo.

"Come on sweetie," Melanie said.

Simultaneously, Rita made her way down the lineup. Her strap-on was secured around her waist, and she snuck up behind Crystal and grabbed her tits. Crystal tossed her thick, blonde hair over her shoulder, looked back at Rita and smiled. But Rita didn't take her away. She pushed her gently back down on the table. Crystal fumbled for a straw and pounded two lines of cocaine. But then she threw her head back dramatically as Rita penetrated her with the strap-on from behind.

"Holy fuck! Yes!" Crystal screamed.

Rita started fucking Crystal, and I noticed that Kat and Melanie had laid down a few towels on the marble tile in front of the pool. Each of them took one tip of the dildo inside, and in moments they started humping back and forth. It took them no time to get into a hypnotic rhythm fucking each other.

"My turn," Juliet said, stalking the remaining five girls, who obediently stayed bent over. And also kept doing cocaine.

Juliet walked up and down the table. Jason and I continued looking on, stunned in the best way. The table shook as Rita picked up the pace of her strokes on Crystal. In the background, Kat came loudly as Melanie urged her on. Then Juliet grabbed Jess by the shoulder. She smiled at her and pulled her in close. But they didn't kiss. Juliet whispered something to Jess, and Jess whispered something back. Then Jess took Juliet by the strap-on dildo and pulled her toward a pool lounge chair.

"Your turn boys!" Rita said boisterously.

She pulled Crystal away from the table. And it finally dawned on me that, to some extent, this was a script playing out. Kim, Ginger, Bianka, and Katie remained bent over the table. All four of them looked at us expectantly.

"Shit, bro," Jason said. "This is a setup."

"It is," I said, my throat dry. "Your pick, brother."

Jason didn't hesitate or defer. He confidently walked up to the table. Katie and Kim stood next to each other. He put one hand on each of their asses, and they turned around and smiled at him. A few seconds later, he walked off between them with his arms around both.