Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left me. And Ginger. And Bianka. They knew it. Ginger buried her head in the rapidly dwindling supply of lines, which now was down to half its original number. I walked toward them. Ginger popped her head up, her hand rubbing her nose, and looked at me with wild, desirous eyes. Bianka stood there with a happy smile on her face and a hand on her hip.

"Looks like this is when playtime begins," Ginger said, taking the lead.

All around us, content and pleasured moans filled the air. Clothes fell into discarded piles on the ground. Lips smacked. Bianka stepped forward and reached inside my swim trunks for my cock.

"This is why I came out here," she said, kissing me. "You can do anything you want to me with this big dick."

Now naked, Ginger approached me with equal confidence.

"What she said," Ginger uttered with her smoldering voice.

And, just like that, my view became one of the tops of their heads, one brunette and one red. Bianka put her tongue on my shaft, while Ginger skillfully and gleefully sucked my balls into her mouth one at a time. Instinctively, I let my head drop back and closed my eyes, trying to savor every detail of their oral attention. But the sounds around me served as a reminder of the live-action porn going on around me. So I kept my eyes open, darting around. The stimulation of what I saw almost equaled that of the attentive, eager double blow job I received.

Ginger switched to my shaft, taking it down her throat with ease and giddily gagging herself with it, causing tears to stream down her cheeks. Bianka was equally happy taking her turn on my balls, and I was surprised at how insistently her tongue pushed farther down toward my ass.

"God, you're such greedy little sluts," I moaned.

"We are," Bianka said with a giggle.

"Do you see how full those balls are?" Ginger said.

And they got back to work. Rita caught my eye as she continued fucking Crystal from behind. Her hands fondled Crystal's pendulous breasts, which jiggled with each sharp thrust. Crystal moaned non-stop, and Rita smiled at me. Behind them, on one of the smaller couches nearer the pool, Jason had Katie riding his face while Kim gave a pornstar-worthy blowjob. Jess appeared intent to win the contest for loudest screamer, but that was because Juliet -- in a show of surprising power -- was piledriving her anally with the strap-on. But my gaze settled magnetically on Melanie and Kat. They seemed almost close enough for me to touch. Kat was on top in a scissor position, but they had placed the double-headed dildo between them. So the effect of scissoring was to give each of them nearly ten inches of fake cock inside them. Each gave Jess a run for her money in the screaming department. Melanie cried out in nearly constant orgasm. But Kat pierced the late evening sky with distinct words.

"Holy fuck! I'm going to fucking squirt!" Kat shrieked.

And she did, in a series of short bursts that shot out over the top of the dildo and onto Melanie's thighs and stomach. A feeling of immeasurable joy shot up my spine. Every person here, all twelve of us, was comfortable, content, and had no feelings of shyness or shame. There was a familiarity in it. It was a warm, loving environment, one that fostered indulgence and intimacy and experimentation. As orgasms bubbled to the surface and then boiled over, and cocaine refilled the coffers of our energy, the night became a seamless sexual ballet.

I didn't fight how quickly I wanted to cum with Ginger and Bianka. I gave into the moment, shooting my first load over their happy, wiggling tongues within fifteen minutes. They giggled and moaned as they passed my cum back and forth with smacking lips. Then they melted into the nearby couch as Ginger settled between Bianka's thighs. I quickly snorted a couple more lines of coke, across the table from Crystal, who did the same while she built toward another orgasm from Rita's relentless fucking.

I walked around the table and slid a couple fingers down Rita's ass crack and between her thighs. She gasped when I hooked them up and pressed her g-spot.

"Oh, John," she said breathlessly. "How can you just touch me like that? God. Fuck."

Crystal wondered why Rita had stopped her strokes and looked over her shoulder. She smiled at me, and I realized she was chewing gum. I smiled back at her, a joyous smile. Crystal had changed in so many ways, but she also remained the same adorable, almost innocent girl. Seeing that made me happy for Jason. Noticing Kim riding Jason's cock reverse cowgirl directly across from us made me even happier.

"Don't let me distract you," I said, pulling my fingers out of Rita's dripping pussy. The juices flowed down her thighs.

"Fuck me," she said in a plaintive voice.

"Sorry, sweetie, I'm not sure I can with your ... apparatus on," I said.

Rita turned toward me and put a hand behind my head, pulling me to her in a desperate kiss. Her eyes were wired and aflame with desire.

"Then put it in my ass, okay?" she said, more of a demand than a request.

"I knew I loved you," I said.

She turned her attention back to Crystal, who was spreading her ass cheeks apart so Rita could get deeper penetration. I wasn't sure how much deeper Rita needed to go with a ten-inch dildo, but Crystal begged for it. My cock was raging again already, and I slipped it between Rita's thigh gap. Her skin was slippery with arousal, and I coated the throbbing purple shaft while I pressed a thumb against her asshole.

"You don't need to warm me up, baby," Rita breathed.

So I replaced my thumb with the head of my cock, and Rita let out a sight of pure contentment as it popped past her sphincter. I gave her a few moments to adjust, but she took matters into her own hands, intentionally or not. She started thrusting into Crystal more dramatically with the strap-on, and as she pulled out of the blonde's squishing pussy, it forced my cock deeper in her ass. After four or five strokes, I bottomed out in her ass, and she let out a long moan.

"There it is," Rita said happily. "It feels so good, baby. How do you like being the only man who's ever been inside this ass?"

"It feels so fucking good," I replied.

But only a couple minutes into slow, long strokes in our anal fuck, Crystal tapped out. She was a panting, sweaty mess.

"My clit's too sensitive," she said. "Oh, god. Oh! I don't know how many times I came. I lost count at eleven. God, Rita! What did you do to me? I need a break. Fuck. Oh, fuck!"

Rita laughed but relented, stepping back just enough to let Crystal extricate herself. There was a red line across her stomach from where she had pushed into the edge of the table. Her skin shimmered with sweat. Her pussy was visibly swollen and gloriously wet. Her messy hair matched the spirit of her delirious smile, and she gave Rita a firm, quick kiss on the lips. Rita rapidly fumbled for the strap-on's buckle and let it fall to the ground. She kicked it aside as she bent down on the table and spread her ass wide. Her puckered little hole was still slick with her pussy juice. As I lined my cock up again, I had a naughty idea. There was a carbon fiber card within reach, and I grabbed it. Rita glanced up as I scooped up a line of coke with it. The movement was imperfect and somewhat inefficient, but I got enough blow for my purpose. She grinned at me, anticipating my next move.

"Do it, baby," she said.

I sprinkled the sticky cocaine on her asshole, licked the side of the card and tossed it back down on the table. Then I lined up my cock with the white flakes and pushed them and my shaft into Rita's ass. I held her hips firmly, pulling her toward me and pushing into her at the same time. Then I paused, letting the drug absorb so rapidly through her ass.

"There's my dirty girl," I whispered.

"Fuck ... me," Rita said. "I never get tired of that rush. Fuck. John, I need it. Give it to me as hard as you can. Fuck me in the ass until I can't take it anymore. Make me walk funny tomorrow. God, please, please, I need you so badly, my love."

I smiled and threw myself into the moment. My mind buzzed with the stimulation of Rita's tight ass. My hand smacked down on the firm flesh of her cheeks. She let out delirious screams. It didn't even take five minutes for the first orgasm to cause her body to seize up. But it didn't register with me. I was a fucking machine, pistoning in and out of her dark hole, grinning like a mad man, and becoming vaguely aware of the orgy going on around me. I saw Katie eating Jason's cum out of Kim's pussy. Juliet had her legs above her head as Jess feasted on her pussy and asshole with her tongue. Crystal had dived into the swimming pool, joining Ginger and Bianka as they took turns sucking each other's tits.

I was in such a trance, it took me a while to notice that Rita was repeatedly calling my name, and I finally realized she was trying to get my attention.

"John, John, John!" she said with increasing urgency. "I'm gonna squirt. I don't want to get it all over the coke. John!"

I snapped back to the moment and, with a quick movement just in time, pulled Rita back just a few steps as a gush of fluid ejaculated from her cunt. Her body shook wildly, and she seemed to alternate orgasm and squirt a half-dozen times.

"Jesus," she panted heavily, "Jesus fucking fuck. I need your cum. I need it, John. Show me you love me enough to give me your cum."

Unsteadily, she pushed herself forward and let my cock pop out of her ass. She paused just long enough to afford me the pleasure to see the gaping hole before she got on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She didn't bat an eye swallowing down her throat. Her hand played my balls like an instrument, and she blew me with such focus, I was helpless against the inevitable march to climax.

And then Kat appeared, and she did the one thing that would push me over the edge even faster.

"Let me help you, girl," she said, giving Rita's head a loving shove deeper onto my cock.

Then she walked around behind me and knelt to give me a rim job.

"Daddy, you love your ass-eating whore, don't you?" Kat said in the sweet, sing-song tone she used when she felt truly slutty.

"I love it, Kitty Kat," I said, my throat dry. Moments later, I added, "I'm cumming. Fuck. I'm cumming!"

Rita didn't come up for air. She nearly gagged on my cock and milked it with her throat until she felt it pulse. I shot my load directly into her stomach. I felt the rapid breath coming out of her nose as she gave a gurgling moan of happiness. Kat snaked a hand between my legs and massaged my balls to make sure every drop went into Rita's greedy mouth. My leg muscles were tensed to the fullest, then relaxed. I was spent. I tried to catch my breath and wiped the sweat from my brow. I staggered to one side, almost involuntarily. That left Rita and Kat face to face, on their knees. They smiled at each other but, as if by force of natural law, melted into a kiss. They kissed, pulled back and giggled, then kissed again before finally turning to look at me.

"You're fucking incredible," I said.

"And we're just getting started," Rita said, a twinkle still in her eyes.