Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 37

Story Info
Juliet departs for her next movie shoot.
5.4k words
4.9
2.4k
5

Part 37 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A big chapter here for the future of the story. Juliet is about to head off on her next movie shoot. So this is a big farewell-for-now fuckfest for John and Juliet. But there's some serious stuff to discuss at the end. Thanks for all the wonderful feedback. I hope you enjoy this one!

* * *

"John, shit, please!" Juliet said with desperation. "Just put it in! Stop teasing me!"

"But you're so wet," I said, teasing. "You should see this. My god!"

I kept probing just inside her the opening of her pussy. She was insanely aroused. I had never seen her like this before. The juices dripped down her thighs, but they were thick like syrup. We had been teasing each other for the better part of three hours.

It started with me cooking lunch for Juliet, and while I worked in the kitchen? She drank Champagne and squirmed under the spell of a new Hush 2 butt plug I had bought her. She had worked her way up to the medium size. It vibrated, was bluetooth connected, and I could control it via an app. It still blew my mind how far sex toys had come. And I was truly amazed by how close Juliet came to cumming simply from the anal stimulation. She had become a marvelous student of backdoor pleasure.

After lunch, we skinny dipped in the pool. The sun was gloriously bright, and we played grabass and made out like a couple of teenagers. Our sunglasses were covered in water, obscuring our vision, so we relied on touch, and our lips smacked with urgency.

"I'm going to miss this," Juliet said.

"Me, too," I agreed. "But it's only temporary."

"No dick for more than a month is going to be tough," she said.

"I'm sure you could find a substitute," I said. "Isn't your co-star a notorious womanizer?"

"Kevin is a total pussy hound," Juliet said. "But no thanks. I'm there to make a movie, not to stoke drama."

"Then we better make this a good afternoon," I said, sliding a finger along her smooth slit.

"Mel doesn't come back for her shoot until tonight," Juliet said. "I have nothing to do except be your fuck doll."

"Jesus, I like the sound of that," I said, and our mouths merged again.

"Sit here," Juliet instructed.

We had drifted to the edge of the pool, and I pulled myself up on the smooth concrete ledge that created a shimmering, nearly black outer rim of the large, rectangular basin. I put my hands behind me, allowing my feet to dangle in the pleasantly warm water. I parted my thighs, and Juliet drifted between them. She perched her Persol sunglasses on top of her head and looked up at me with eyes nearly as blue as the water itself.

"Wait just a second," I said, as she moved her mouth toward my cock, which was already erect.

"What?" she said, cocking her head sideways and looking at me curiously.

"I just want to drink in this moment," I said. "I don't want to forget what you look like right now."

Juliet was below me. Her chin just cleared the level of the water. I could see the swell of her firm, pert breasts just cresting the water line, and the clear liquid created a distorted lens through which to view the compact junction of pleasure between her thighs. She smiled, and it felt brighter than the California sunshine to me.

"Why don't you just take a picture, John?" she suggested.

"Don't you think, you know, that's a bad idea?" I replied.

She laughed.

"What, do you think someone's going to hack your phone?" she said. "That's so 2014."

"I wouldn't want, I don't know, anything bad to happen," I said.

"Your phone is right there, sweetie," she said, waving her hand toward the table where I had dropped my things. "Mel and I do this all the time. Movies, too."

"Movies?" I said. "Now that's some behind-the-scenes footage I'd like to see."

"Maybe I'll show you sometime," she said. "Now scoot. I want that dick getting hard in my mouth so you can fuck me. And I won't beg."

I reached my long arms behind me and retrieved my phone without having to stand up. The motion made my cock thrust up high in the air. Juliet couldn't resist. She lurched forward and gave me a long lick from my dangling balls to the tip of my cock.

"You're sure?" I said, holding my phone.

"I'm sure," she said.

Her face changed. It became absolutely magnetic as she smiled, putting on what I called her movie star face. She had a way of flipping that switch and becoming absolutely electric. You couldn't look away from her when she did it. I clicked two pictures.

"Now," Juliet instructed, "switch to video and take a little private memento of me sucking this perfect dick."

"Now you're talking crazy," I said.

"Do it, Mr. Cameron," Juliet said. "Or I might never blow you ever again."

She put her sunglasses back on, and I decided to obey her. It was hypnotic, watching her work her mouth up and down my cock through my phone's camera. Here was Juliet Lawson sucking me off, and all in glorious 4K video at 120 frames per second. She exaggerated her efforts, gagging on my length until spit trailed down her chin. She made gulping sounds each time she took me into her throat. I finally got over the fact that I was filming it. I kept one hand on my camera, but leaned back on the other. I let out a long, happy sigh.

"Fuck, Juliet, you're so goddamn good," I said.

She let my cock out of her mouth with a pop.

"Thank you, sir," she said with a saccharine voice. "I only want to be a good slut for you."

"Christ," I said, fighting hard to hold back my peak.

Juliet knew it was coming rapidly, so she stopped. She gave me a teasing smile.

"Time to put down the camera, stud," she said. "I've got two more holes for you to fill."

"You want to get out of the sun?" I suggested.

"Yeah," she said.

I helped Juliet out of the pool. She was light as a feather, getting down an extra five pounds for the movie she was about to go shoot. It was a draconian diet of cocaine and calorie controls that got her there, but it was simply a given going into production.

She toweled off as we walked toward the house. We didn't make it very far inside, though. Juliet stopped and bent over the back of the sofa just inside the patio doors. She had one leg raised high and reached behind to spread her cheeks open.

"Take my pussy first, baby," she said, her voice turning husky.

And that's when I had started teasing her. Maybe it was payback for the luxurious blow job. Maybe I didn't want to get to the fucking part of the afternoon because I knew it would only bring us closer to her inevitable departure sooner. It was only five weeks, I told myself. That wasn't terribly long in the realm of major Hollywood film productions.

"Take a picture of how wet I am," Juliet said. "That way you can look at that whenever you want and stop fucking teasing me. God! Please, John!"

I ran the head of my cock up and down her slit one more time, gathering as much of her nectar as I could. It dripped down my shaft like honey. I took a picture. Her pussy was so swollen and aroused, I could feel her pulse thumping with each beat of her heart. It would be cruel to make her wait any longer, I decided. And if Juliet was going to be cock-free for five weeks? I wanted her to feel this. For days, if possible.

My hands gripped her hips strongly, with more force than I normally used. Juliet always held something like an upper hand in intimate situations because of her fame. For once, I tried to ignore that and just treat her like another woman I was lucky enough to possess. I slammed into her cunt, meeting no resistance because of how wet she was.

"Fuck! Yes!" Juliet cried. "There it is!"

My earlier adventure with the vibrating butt plug had made her asshole relaxed, and it showed. I wormed a finger into her back door, and she responded with approval.

"Yeah, baby," she said. "Treat me like any other slut. Use these holes. Own them. Fuck me so good I have to get myself off every night to get to sleep."

I grabbed her beautiful blonde hair and jerked her head back.

"Fine," I said with a growl.

"Ow!" she yelped. "Harder!"

There are few things more satisfying than succumbing to sexual pleasure after endless teasing. But this was the most magical post-deprivation reward I could remember. Juliet was so eager, so desperate. Her mouth wove a tapestry of obscenities that spurred me on. She wanted it harder. Deeper. Faster. My hips slammed into her so hard, I was sure we would both end up bruised.

"Put another finger in my ass," she demanded.

Sex with Juliet had almost always been like a sacred, eucharistic event. I worshiped at the altar of her flesh, grateful and devoted. This was something different. We had reached a new plane. I hesitated to think of it as equality, but we were discovering new sides of our physical need for one another.

"You're such a hot little slut," I said.

"Yes!" she said approvingly. "Talk dirty to me."

"Take my cock, slut," I continued. "I'm gonna fill you up like the cum hungry bitch you are."

That ignited something inside her. Juliet cried out in orgasm. Her body convulsed, and she clawed at my hips, urging me to keep fucking her. I spanked her firmly, and her body shuddered again. With only a few more strokes, she had a second orgasm. She had lost her mind in a way I had never seen -- at least not with a man. I had seen her with Melanie. That was something different entirely. I liked to think that this approached it.

"Give me that hot load of jizz," she said. "Don't hold back for a second."

I merely grunted in response and kept up my pace. Juliet reached one hand beneath us, finding my balls and squeezing them.

"I want that fucking cum," she said.

She stopped playing with my balls and started fingering her clit. She came a third time, squeezing my cock like a vise as she did, and it pushed me to the brink.

"Jesus fuck, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Yes!" she hissed.

I almost collapsed on top of her, nearly sending us toppling over the back of the couch, as my cum blasted out of my cock and into her womb.

"Fucking hell!" I called.

"Oh! Oh! There it is!" she responded.

I left my cock inside her for a minute, pulsating and sloppy. Her pussy hadn't stopped leaking like a faucet. The back of the couch was a mess. When I finally pulled out of her, a thick streak of cum poured out of her.

"Fuck," I said, breathing as if I'd just run a sprint.

Juliet slid off the couch and turned around with surprising energy.

"Damn, John," she said with a grin. "That was fucking hot! And a good start."

"I like a good start," I said and kissed her.

Our tongues danced, and I saw a glimmer of mischief in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You need a little rest time, or can you go again?" she said.

"It's your special day," I said. "What do you want?"

Juliet looked at me with the same playful expression.

"I want that fat dick in my ass," she said. "You can use all the cum leaking out of my pussy to lube me up."

"I bet I can get hard for that," I said.

"I bet I can get you harder if we do some coke," she said.

"You know my feelings about pretty girls and cocaine," I said.

She grabbed my chin with one hand and pressed her lips hard against mine. Then she bounced over to the bar and retrieved a small plastic baggie. The way she sometimes skipped around reinforced just how young Juliet was. She had a girlish, innocent quality to her at times, completely insulated from her skyrocketing fame and impressive career. Her entire adult life had been spent in the Hollywood bubble, yet it hadn't tarnished at least a portion of that naivete.

"I'm going to do a line off your dick," Juliet said matter-of-factly, "and then I want you to blow one up my ass. Then fuck me so hard I can feel it for a week. I want to be sore and remember who did it to me."

"Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

Juliet was already on her knees, tapping out some of the powder from the baggie onto my cock. It was almost fully erect, and Juliet expertly played with my balls to ensure I got all the way there. When she had a generous bump on my shaft, she briefly twirled a straw before putting it up her nose and snorting away. The coke was so sticky a decent amount stayed behind, so Juliet simply licked my cock clean. She stood up, her hair now askew and a sultry gleam in her eyes.

"Do you want a little bump off my tits, baby?" she asked.

"Of course," I said dreamily.

But she had already put a bump just above each of her nipples, which jutted out prominently. I had never seen Juliet so aggressive or desperate for sex. At least not with me. It spurred me on. I hit the bumps of coke and sucked her nipples greedily into my mouth after each one.

"Come on, stud," Juliet said, disengaging. "Treat me like one of your naughty little fuck toys."

She spun around, scooped up another bump of coke into the straw and turned it upside down, capping the end with a finger. She grinned at me and handed it over. Then she bent down in a smooth, elegant movement, and spread her ass cheeks for me. It was an extraordinary sight. Her ass was so firm and round, perfectly light tan, and her tight asshole looking at me invitingly.

"Do it, stud," she said, her voice shallow. "I want that rush. This is a treat for me. So just do it."

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a chuckle.

Her bleached, puckered little hole was too much to resist. I tongued her anus for a few seconds, enjoying the happy coos she gave off at the attention.

"God, that's fucking good," she sighed.

"Ready?" I said.

"Craving," she replied.

I put a couple fingers in Juliet's wet pussy, and I smiled when I felt a good amount of my cum still hanging out inside her. It was just what I needed, too. I cupped my fingers and grabbed what I could and then lubed up her asshole.

"You touch me just right, John," Juliet said.

"Just wait for this," I said.

I bent down and put the straw about an inch up her hole. She kept straining her hands, pulling her cheeks as wide as she could. I blew. A little residue was left in the straw, and I blew it on her glistening, wrinkled skin. Then I pushed it inside her with my finger.

"You fuckers," Juliet breathed. "This is such a wicked high. I really should thank your girls properly for teaching it to me."

"Later," I said happily. "Because right now? I'm going to make you my ass slut."

"That's just what I need," she said, the cocaine coursing into her bloodstream.

Before she had even finished the sentence, the tip of my cock was inside her. A moment after that, her ass swallowed my entire length. Juliet had become adept at anal play. The penetration was exquisite. Sure, Juliet had an amazing ass. But it was more than that. She had a sense of every moment, a presence, a magnetism. She was a goddamn scene-stealer -- on the big screen and in real life. She gave out a long, happy moan, then threw her hair over her shoulder while she looked back at me with the most satisfied smile.

"You have no idea," she said, "but that is exactly, exactly what I want."

Her eyes pierced mine like daggers. She licked her lips. She rocked her hips back and forth just enough to make me feel a surge of electricity from my cock to every extremity of my body.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I blubbered. I couldn't help myself.

"I know," she said and rolled her eyes playfully. "Now why don't you grab a fistful of my hair and fuck me like you're reclaiming Kat after one of our wild parties."

"Jesus," I said again.

I'm not sure if the anal sex lasted five minutes, ten, or thirty. It was a blur to me. A blur that remained etched in my mind forever. Juliet was physical perfection. She played the part of fuck doll as convincingly as she had America's sweetheart. Or Lois Lane in the latest Superman reboot, which would be out at Thanksgiving. Or a grifter who falls in love with her mark but is gritty enough to kill him anyway. But all that paled in comparison to this snapshot of time. Right then, Juliet was mine, and mine alone. And right then? She was begging for my cock in her ass.

"Harder, John! Please!" she begged.

Her voice strained. Her body flushed, helped in part by the sharp smacks of my hand against her firm ass cheeks. The more she cried out, the tighter she squeezed her ass around me, and the harder I fucked her. I can't flatter myself and pretend I lasted all that long, even though I had cum once already only a short time before. Juliet Lawson was pleading for me to cum in her ass, to wreck her like so many millions had fantasized about as they jerked off to her on the internet. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to give it to her as badly as she wanted to take it. So I did. I shot a geyser of cum up her ass, and it made her incandescent. Maybe it was the angle or how tightly her sphincter gripped me, but we both felt the cum blow inside her like a searing flow of lava.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Juliet shook. Her voice quivered. She spat out a string of unintelligible sounds. This was, without a doubt in my mind, a religious experience. And I matched her gibberish every step of the way as an improbable torrent of cum filled her dark cavity.

We barely managed to stumble over to the couch and collapse into a sweaty, heaving heap.

"Fucking hell, Juliet," I said.

She didn't say anything. She simply kissed me. Hard. There was still urgency and desire behind it.

"That was so fucking hot," she growled. "No man has ever taken me like that. God." She shook involuntarily. "Fuck, see? I can't even control myself."

"I'll try not to let it go to my head," I said with a boyish grin.

"It better go to your head," she said. "The little one. Because I'm not done with you. Let's go shower off and smoke some. I need to let the coke high run its course. Then let's get back to it. I told you. I want to feel it for a week. I want to be sore on set and think of you."

"You're going to be the death of me," I joked.

"No I'm not," she said. "Having to entertain Mel and your girls while I'm gone might be, though."

We laughed together. She stood up and led the way to the master bathroom. Her steam shower was just what the doctor -- or Aphrodite -- had ordered. It set us both on the path toward recovery and rejuvenation faster than I thought possible. We kissed and played grab ass a little bit, but mostly we just enjoyed being together. It was then that I realized that, no matter how much I loved Juliet, it was different from what I had with Kat, Jess, Rita, and Katie. I told her so.

"I know," she said, smiling as we toweled off. "Just like what I have with Mel. I know exactly what you're saying."

"I don't mean it in a bad way," I said. "I mean, obviously. You see how my body responds to you."

"It's not bad at all," she said. She wrapped her hair in the towel, twirling it around, and I admired her ass as she threw her head back to rest it on her head. She put her hands on her hips. "There's romantic love. There's platonic love. And -- I'm not making this up, I've really thought about it a lot lately -- a kind of sexual love that's something between lust and romantic love, if that makes sense."

"I think it does," I said, trying to wrap my head around the concept.

"Like, we can't give each other what we want or need out of a romantic relationship," she said. "I love you, and I'll tell you that, and I'll mean it. But when I tell Mel I love her? That's something different. Something eternal that is in the soulmate category. When I tell you I love you? I mean it like, hey, I don't think I'll ever get tired of fucking you and being your friend. Maybe it's a friends-with-benefits kind of love."

Lovers. We were lovers. The term was meant for people like us.

"You should write a song about that," I said.

"Shut up," she said, wrinkling her nose.

Juliet had always said she wouldn't take a role that required her to sing. I teased her about it after once catching her singing in the shower.

12