Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go smoke," I said.

"You read my mind," she said.

Juliet sat on my lap and sparked up a large joint, which she had created by stuffing beautifully ground buds into a pre-rolled paper with a tip on the end. She used a Zippo to get the smoke going and took three back-to-back puffs before handing it to me. I savored the smoke as it filled my lungs, slightly harsh and beautifully intoxicating. We intentionally smoked hard and fast, letting a literal fog build up around us as the marijuana enveloped our minds.

"I swear, you get the best weed," I said, my voice raspy.

"They love me at my dispensary," Juliet said with a happy giggle. "They deliver twice a week. The boy who drops it off is so cute. He's always in awe. He said they might make a hybrid strain named after me."

"That would be so cool," I said. "True celebrity."

We laughed. Juliet's nose almost touched mine. I could feel her eyes boring into mine, despite the fact that we both wore sunglasses. She put the joint to her lips, at the side of her mouth so the tip wouldn't burn my face. She took another hit and held the smoke for a bit.

"Shotgun?" she said before exhaling.

I simply nodded, but she knew she didn't have to wait for my response. She pushed the longs from her lungs to my mouth, and I inhaled deeply to accept it. Our lips barely touched. I saw a few curls of smoke escape to either side of us. It was deeply erotic. Juliet felt it, too.

"Is he stirring again?" she asked, pushing down on my cock with the back of her thigh.

"I think he is," I said.

"I just felt a whole bunch of cum leak out of my ass," she said, and we both giggled hysterically.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I said.

"Honestly?" Juliet said. "I want you in my ass again."

"You're kidding," I said.

"No," she said. "I don't think I am. It's making me so wet thinking about that first round. Let's do it again."

"You want another booty bump?" I asked.

"Nah," she said. "Let's just be stoned. I'll compare what feels better. But let me ride you this time."

"I'm happy to be your stunt cock any day," I said.

Juliet burst out laughing, much harder than the comment warranted.

"I'll take you up on that, you know," she said, shifting her body around.

She took control, directing me to lie back on the lounge chair. Her nipples jutted out, harder than ever. Her thighs were such a slippery mess, I could only imagine what it would feel like to penetrate her again.

"Let's burn another," Juliet said, reaching for another joint and the lighter on a side table.

"Awesome," I said.

"And, babe?" she said, turning around, the spliff dangling from her lips. "Why don't you grab your phone and take a video."

"What?" I said, doing a double take.

"Take a video," she said, articulating each word succinctly.

"Are you sure?" I prodded. "You don't think my collection is big enough?"

"I want to make sure you don't forget me," she said.

She laughed and lit the joint, but there was a sweet nostalgia between us at that moment.

"You're sure?" I said once more.

"Positive," she said. "I'll have my back to you. You've already got my face sucking your dick."

"Okay," I said, trying not to sound too eager, but my heart leapt out of my chest. "I'll do it. But only because you begged me to."

Juliet laughed and passed me the joint as she exhaled another plume of smoke. I accepted it with one hand and pulled up the camera of my phone with the other. She put her hand firmly, confidently on my cock. She planted one foot on the patio, while raising the other higher on the lounge chair. With easy dexterity, she guided my cock's head to her anus for once more.

"Here we go," she said, flashing me a grin. "Oops, I guess you got my face on that one."

But I couldn't respond because Juliet smoothly sat down on my cock in a single motion.

"Holy fuck," I moaned, the phone bobbing unsteadily in my hand.

"Yeah, shit," Juliet said with equal pleasure. "That's so good. God, I don't know why I feel like such an anal whore today!"

"Jesus, Juliet," I said, taking another hit of weed.

She didn't respond. She just leaned farther forward and started to furiously bounce her ass up and down. In that instant, Juliet ceased to be a world-class actress and turned into another cock-hungry slut craving her next fix. Her ass swallowed and spat out my shaft lightspeed as she twerked like an insatiable freak. I had never seen a side of her like this.

"I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!" she screamed, piercing the blue Los Angeles sky with her cries of orgasm.

But cumming didn't slow her down. She kept up her uncontrollable dance on my cock, and she came again. And not even that stopped her. A creamy froth had built up -- my previous cum leaking out of her and lubing the way for this frenetic surge of copulation. Juliet was a mad woman, an orgasm vampire whose sole mission was to suck another load out of me.

And she did. I dropped the joint but managed to keep my phone shakily focused on the action. I closed my eyes and felt the explosion rise within me. It was involuntary. It belonged to Juliet. Like a sorceress, she raised a third load of cum out of my balls and charmed it into her asshole. The neighborhood was awash in our unmistakably sexual chorus. It was, plainly put, magical.

"Fuck me!" I said, panting hard.

Juliet rolled off, not bothering to be gentle as my cock popped out of her ass. She turned and looked at me with fiery eyes. She straddled my hips, pushing the phone down as she laid her chest on mine. The sun beat down on us, increasing the sweaty sheen that permeated our skin.

"That," she said and kissed me, "was fucking amazing."

We caught our breath for a couple minutes. She scrambled higher up the lounge chair and put her head in the crook of my neck. She kept teasing me with little kisses.

"I'm going to miss you, you know," I said.

"I know," she said, not looking up at me.

"The girls will miss you, too," I said.

"I know," she said again and giggled.

"We'll take care of Melanie," I said.

"I know," she said a third time and burst into soulful, full-belly laughter.

"Is there anything you don't know?" I said.

She paused briefly and finally lifted her eyes to mine.

"Yeah," she said. "How I got to lucky to have such fucking amazing friends."

I smiled at her. It was a legitimately sweet moment, delivered with that famous Juliet Lawson charm.

"I think it's because we don't make a lot of plans," I said, echoing one of Juliet's earliest comments to me, made after our first encounter.

"It is no-pressure," she said. "I like that."

She kissed me on the mouth.

"Wanna go clean up again?" I said.

"Sure," Juliet said. "That way I can suck you again. Maybe do a few more lines. And you owe me one more load in my pussy."

"You are trying to kill me," I said as I got up.

"No, silly, I'm just trying to get as much cum inside me as possible for when Mel comes home," she said, twirling around and walking toward the door. Her ass was sticky with our mixed juices. "I promised her she would get to clean me up. Completely."

I cupped her ass as we walked inside.

"I think I really did a number on you," I said, unable to stop fondling her.

"It's just what I needed," she said. "I'm sore in the best way right now."

We showered off again, quickly this time. The steam helped our sinuses. The afternoon sun had started to soften, and the reality that this fantasy was about to come to a close. It shouldn't have bothered me so much, but it did. Juliet had gone to shoot movies before -- for longer periods of time. But we were closer now. All of us were. Juliet was part of our fabric, an essential person in our circle.

"Yeah, it's going to suck," Juliet said, as if reading my mind.

"It'll be fine," I said with a forced smile.

"I confess," she said, "I'm more nervous about this than I normally am. Melanie and I are on a great honeymoon phase. But this is a real test. I've never gone away from her like this. I don't know how she'll react."

"Mel is pretty laid back," I said. "And we'll keep her busy."

"Please do," Juliet said, her voice suddenly serious. "This is genuinely the first relationship in my whole life I'm terrified of fucking up."

"You're not going to fuck it up, Juliet," I said. "Everything you touch turns to gold. You're on a roll."

"Strings of good luck always come to an end," Juliet said. "You're a gambler. You know that."

"I also know you've got to ride a lucky streak," I said.

"My luck's never been this good," she said.

For the first time, I saw vulnerability in Juliet. She had let her guard down. She wasn't purely a golden child. She was fallible. I sympathized with her.

"Five weeks is nothing," I said. "I'll get the girls to take Melanie on a trip. I've been planning to take each of them on a solo trip while you're gone so we can reconnect. Maybe while I'm away on one of those, Jess and Mel can take a week at the beach someplace."

"She would love that," Juliet said. "Thank you."

"Hey, it's what I'm here for, right?" I said, smiling.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous," she said.

"You've done this dozens of times before," I said.

She looked at me and let out a long, relaxing sigh, but her jaw clenched tightly.

"I have," she said. "But if everything goes okay?"

"Yeah?" I prodded after she fell silent.

"If this goes okay, when I get back," Juliet said and paused once more. Then she said it. "I think I want to ask Melanie to marry me."

12