Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as for everyone else? Well, whatever dark corner or nook and cranny they could find? Was theirs. Or chair, table, swimming pool, or other public place. It promised to be a night of debauchery, fun, and exploration. I was hardly able to contain my excitement. This party was like a keg of good times waiting to be tapped and explode.

The first lit fuse to arrive were the five Houston clients, followed almost immediately by the LA clients. Jess had intentionally invited fewer clients than there were escorts. We knew Petey would be rolling with at least a dozen men, along with a cadre of women, from the Hollywood crowd. So variety would be the order of the day. And potentially expanding the Infinity base -- and perhaps rolling out the Daydream Fantasy packages.

As the pussy hounds rolled in, Jess flitted about the room like the social butterfly she was. Her desire was to make new connections across the board, to encourage her clients to move out of their comfort zone of the girls they knew and frequented. So her initial efforts were something similar to comparing different pieces to assemble an outfit. She pulled people here and there, matching them up.

"What do you girls want to do?" I asked.

Kat, Rita, Katie, and I had staked out a semicircle on the edge of the action outside. The combined backyards, with the gate open, were pleasingly massive. We had full glasses of Champagne, and I kept a bottle nearby for us. Katie and Rita each had a vial of coke stashed in their cleavage.

"I'm sort of fascinated to just see how things play out and people pair up," Kat said, her eyes darting everywhere at once.

"Or group up," Katie joked.

"I just want to get coked up and see how crazy this shit gets," Rita said, already pulling out the vial of blow and pouring a bump on the back of her hand between her thumb and forefinger. "Who wants to join me?"

"Hell yeah," Katie said.

We all jumped in on quick toots off Rita's proffered hand, her fingers perfectly manicured to match the green sundress she wore. Kat and Katie also wore identical dresses, in different colors. Kat chose yellow, while Katie wore pink. They had chosen the more casual route, they said, to provide easy access. The frenetic early action was fun to watch, and the Champagne went down easily. As I refilled our glasses, Rita distributed another round of bumps, and a familiar face approached Katie.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "We've missed you so much! I thought you had retired!"

The familiar face also had very familiar hands. And used them in a very familiar way with her. I got a little jealous when Katie didn't recoil, but I also realized the guy couldn't have known her current situation. He was familiar to me, too. He was a lawyer, and he'd worked on a dozen deals with me back in my investment banking days.

"Jeremy, hey," I said, extending my hand.

He returned my firm handshake with one of his own, then put his arm back around Katie's waist.

"Damn, John!" he said, boisterous from at least an influx of cocaine. "I wondered what happened to you! I never see you around Houston anymore!"

"We kind of made the big move out to LA," I said. "I got into some movie financing."

"Wait, we?" he said, confused for a moment. "Wow, hey, Kat, good to see you, too! The whole original crew is here!" He sniffed.

"The retired parts of the original crew," Kat said lightly.

"No way," Jeremy said. "How are we all running into each other if you're retired?"

"We live here," Katie said, breaking the news gently. "With John."

"Holy motherfuck," Jeremy said. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I'm afraid I'm not," Katie said. "Graduated to bigger and better things. But, if you want, I can let you in on a little secret that might lessen the disappointment a bit."

"What's that?" Jeremy asked.

"Do you see those two girls over there?" Katie said, putting her hand on Jeremy's back with one hand and pointing toward Kim and Emily with the other.

"Yeah," he said.

"Has Jess told you about her Daydream Fantasy opportunity yet?" Katie asked. He shook his head, so Katie continued. "They work for Jess's porn production company. And, don't tell her I told you, but she's making special packages with them available. So you can live out every fantasy you've ever dreamed of with the nastiest, dirtiest girls on film."

"Well that's pretty appealing," he said, his jaw grinding a little bit.

"You could be the first one to take it for a test drive," Katie said. "See if these porn girls can be as good at whoring as I was."

She flashed a smile, but I already knew she had closed the sale.

"Fucking a right," Jeremy said and, with a quick nod and raise of his glass, walked straight toward Jess to see what kind of break he could work out.

"Nice work," Rita said with a sparkling smile.

"You know, I don't think I've ever heard you say you were officially done with Infinity," Kat said. "At least, not with such confidence."

"Life moves on," Katie said. "I'm into something new. Something better."

"Yeah, and what's that?" I asked.

"My dreams come true," Katie said, and we laughed, but it seemed wrong to.

* * *

Jess's painstaking efforts to pair up clients and escorts paid off. Couples shot off to bedrooms and private corners in minutes. I could see the dollar signs flashing in her eyes. There was also a larger purpose behind wanting to get the pay-for-play sex going right away.

"Our Hollywood friends should be here in about thirty minutes," she told us, taking a break from schmoozing and matchmaking.

"Smart to get the real horndogs deep into some action before the famous faces roll in," Rita observed.

"That was the idea," Jess said. "I didn't want Petey and his friends to feel like meat thrown into a shark tank."

"No one likes a party where they feel like they're the buffet," Kat noted.

"Except for you sluts when you got gangbanged," Rita joked.

We laughed, and I broke the ice. I saw Katie biting her lower lip, but Kat spoke up.

"Katie and I were thinking maybe this is a good night to look for a couple or two to add to our circle. Or at least test their compatibility," she said. "Or maybe find some candidates for Rita's birthday surprise."

"My birthday surprise?" Rita exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it," Katie said. "Just leave it to us."

"Sounds like we have some very serious, very scientific work to do," I said facetiously.

"Come on, daddy," Kat and Katie said simultaneously. They shot each other a surprised look and smiled. Then Kat finished: "Let's take a lap."

We made a brief tour inside our own house. The soft dusk made it seem darker than it actually was, but the auditory stimulation was all you needed to ascertain that people were having a good time here. It drew each of us in a different direction. Kat drifted off to the kitchen, where Christy was on her knees snorting a line of coke off a hard cock, while the goth girl Claire made out with the faceless client. Katie followed her ears to the slurping sounds coming from one of the couches. She found Crystal giving a blistering, I-want-to-impress-you blow job to an LA client. Rita was mesmerized when she found Gloria bent over the powder room sink taking it doggy style from a well-known baseball player, who had a penchant for girls who favored surgical enhancements.

And I found myself staring through the cracked-open door of one of the guest bedrooms, where Jen, the other traffic girl, stood facing me with another LA regular, who I was familiar with because he had invested in Petey's last three movies. He was unzipping Jen's dress while kissing her neck, and I watched as the blue fabric drifted like a feather to the floor. His face remained buried in her neck while he cupped her tits with his impressive hands. Jen sighed and encouraged him, letting one hand wander down between her thighs, touching herself. Then, as if directed by a sixth sense, she looked straight at me. She smiled and plunged a finger into her cunt, forcing her mouth into a plump "O" shape. She licked her lips and nodded up and down slightly twice, never taking her gaze off me.

I decided not to press my luck at being further noticed, so I pressed further down the hallway. In one room, the door unabashedly open, Julie stood on all fours on the bed, nude, and begging for her playmate to spank her harder with his belt, which was folded in half in his hand. He obliged, cracking the leather against her start white flesh and instantly turning it pink. Julie let out honest, deep moans of happiness with each thwack. I caught one more voyeuristic thrill before looping back to the kitchen. It came from Alix, her voice rising unmistakably above the murmurs that parroted around the house.

"Good god, I forgot how it's thicker than my forearm," she gushed. I knew it was with one of her old Houston regulars, an older and very powerful lawyer. "I haven't been stretched out like that in a long, long time, daddy. Have I been a good enough girl to get you to put it in all my holes? You know how I like it when it hurts so good."

"I'm going to treat you like a bowling ball, you three-hole slut," a gruff voice growled.

The symphony of smut was well underway, and I hadn't even begun my fun for the evening. So I decided to get back to the girls and see what they had discovered. I found them in the kitchen, all three hunched over the counter and packing their noses full of cocaine. I stood and watched as Kat, Rita, and Katie tore through four lines each. Big lines, long and thick, that left their eyes bleary and put silly grins on their faces. As they reveled in the profound rush hitting each of them, I snaked between them, my hands reaching for whatever flesh I could find. I snorted two lines, and the urge to explore and conquer took over. I could see in the girls' eyes that they were feeling frisky, too. They wanted to get rowdy. And, for them, like me, rowdy meant naughty.

We left our house, crossed the massive expanse of yard, and saw Serena and Josie entertaining a couple clients by passionately making out, nude, in our pool. We passed through Juliet's backyard, which was strikingly quiet and empty except for Jess having a rather earnest conversation with all the Daydream talent, and entered her house. The girls looked at me. I looked at them. It took a moment, but we grinned. This was when the fun would begin.

Petey had arrived with an entourage. There were several familiar faces in the group from the first Hollywood party we had attended. Ryan, the ripped, handsome action star was there, along with a young, boyishly handsome Oscar nominee I'd seen before named Vic. They loosely stood with Cecily, the 20-something, petite brunette I had gotten acquainted with and turned on by at the last party but missed the chance to play with. She was with a strawberry blonde waif named Anna, who was surrounded by buzz after a breakout role in a streaming series that had garnered critical acclaim. These were Petey's people. And they had brought friends. There were more than a half-dozen other stars I recognized but hadn't met personally. A couple were action movie heroes, one was another baseball star, two were A-list actresses in their prime who exuded maturity and charm. And then there was Stephen, with his beautiful Italian girlfriend, Francesca. Our jaws almost dropped when we saw him. He was oozing casual charm, commanding the room even from the doorway. I took it as a good sign that he was there -- it had to be good for business.

The party at Juliet's tumbled out of the gates with all the elegance of the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona. The room filled with the song of snorted lines, laughter, smacking flesh, whispering fabric, popping corks, clinking glasses, and at-ease voices. Petey, always an effusively kind steward of me at these events, introduced me to everyone and heaped on me far too much credit for his financial success. Already well-lubricated, I apparently came off as charming and funny, and I noticed one of the forty-something actresses eyeing me. Her name was Carly, and she had a trophy case full of awards, including two Oscars. She was tall, impeccably poised, and had sharply cut features. Her striking, sharp blue eyes betrayed a warmth that contrasted to her pursed lips, and they were staring straight at me as I made the rounds with Kat, Rita, and Katie by my side.

She walked over to me, aware of the three beautiful girls with me but ignoring them. It turned out, she had a very distinct purpose in mind. It struck me as strange and oddly direct.

"You're the money man," Carly said, pursing her lips.

I wasn't sure how to take it. She didn't betray if she thought it was good or bad.

"Guilty as charged," I said, noticing my girls glancing at each other, perplexed.

"Having the Midas touch isn't something to feel guilty about," she said with a smile. "Men who are that good with money should be allowed to touch whatever they want."

I swear I heard Rita give a faint whistle of amazement when the words rolled off this famous actress's tongue. In a flash, the girls faded from my side, opting instead to turn their attention to Ryan, the action movie star. I could tell by the look on his face that he remembered Rita from the first party.

"Those abs still available as a coke tray?" Kat asked him.

"Only if those tits are, too," Ryan shot back, leering at Rita.

"I remember last time, so that's an easy yes," Rita said.

"Maybe we should go somewhere a bit more comfortable," Ryan suggested.

"If daddy says it's okay," Kat replied immediately.

It drew my attention, and Kat shot me an eager look as she came to my side.

"Find me if it gets good," I whispered as I kissed her cheek.

"Count on it, daddy," Kat said sweetly.

The four of them retreated to the more clubby parlor that was off the main living area. I'd still largely be able to see what was going on. As long as I was still here talking to Carly.

"It's nice to see you're open-minded," she observed.

"I'm a very lucky man," I said. "They take such good care of me."

Carly ignored it. She was very direct, and she was on a very particular path with me.

"You know, the first time I ever got paid twenty million for a movie?" she said. "Petey's dad -- did you know Peter?" I nodded. "We covered a bed in hundred-dollar bills, and she fucked me silly for hours in it. Money may not buy you love, but it makes me fucking cum so hard."

"Well, it's a good thing you have plenty of it," I said, really unsure how to respond to her bluntness.

"I'm going to be producing and directing my first movie," she said, finally cutting to the chase. "Petey says you're the best. Can you help me out?"

For the briefest moment, there was a flash of self-doubt in her eyes. I smiled.

"How could I say no to that?" I said. "I'd be happy to put something together for you."

"Gosh, that's such a relief," Carly said. "I had heard you were nice, but, wow, what a weight off my shoulders. Should we do a line to seal the deal? I call that a Hollywood handshake."

"I have two rules," I told her, using a stern voice. "I never say no to a beautiful woman. And I always agree to do a line with them."

I smiled, and Carly matched it with a smile of such warmth and graciousness, I understood in an instant why she had always been considered a scene-stealer. She could turn it on and off with more skill even than Juliet.

We made our way to the nearest tray of cocaine, and I handed Carly a glass straw. She brushed back her platinum hair and did the blow with the same elegance as she did everything else. She gently pinched her nostrils closed with one hand and ceded the straw to me. I refreshed my high and popped back up to find Kat standing at Carly's side, introducing herself.

"Daddy!" she said happily. "Maybe you and Carly can join us in the parlor. We were just going to have some, um, refreshments."

She bit her lower lip. I could see in her eyes she was cock hungry.

"What do you think?" I asked Carly.

"I never say no to a chance to see Ryan's abs," she said with a laugh.

The girls each hooked themselves around one of my arms, and we went to the parlor.

"As I was saying," Carly said, continuing the conversation she had barely started with Kat, "I didn't really do cocaine for fun until a few years ago. It was always just part of the job -- to lose those last five pounds, to get that little bit of bubbly energy. Who knew it was so much fun?"

Kat laughed and said, "I guess you could say I got into it because of work, too. I learned really quickly that the morning news was so much easier with a little blow."

"Speaking of blow," Carly said as we arrived in the parlor.

Ryan had taken over the large sectional couch. He lay on his back, wearing only a small pair of briefs. The bulge in the crotch was an impressive sight, the fabric barely able to contain it. On either side of him, Rita and Katie giddily poured cocaine from vials onto his washboard abs. They formed it into long lines in the ridges between the muscles.

"What an Adonis," Katie said as she eyed him.

"Let's snort this shit," Rita said with a seductive grin.

Four lines disappeared quickly, and the girls quickly pounced on Ryan's abs with their tongues to lick up anything left behind.

"Fuck," the action star said, and his cock visibly twitched in his briefs.

"Kitty Kat, come get this," Rita said to her.

"Come on, Carly," Kat encouraged our new friend.

They kneeled on either side of Ryan and finished off the final four lines on his abs, giving it the same tongue-cleaning as Rita and Katie had. While Carly immediately stood up, Kat lingered. Her delicate fingers moved deftly across Ryan's thigh and traced the outline of his cock.

"We really should open up this package," she said playfully.

"Do what you want," Ryan said, "as long as I get my lines off those fucking amazing tits Rita has."

"Would you like that now or later, sweetie?" Rita asked.

"Get those sweet tits over here," Ryan said confidently.

Rita slipped her arms through the straps of her dress and pulled the top down. She already had a vial of coke in her hand and was unscrewing it as she lowered herself to her knees next to Ryan. He sat up just as Kat snaked her hand down his briefs and pushed them down. There was no doubt about it. The dude was hung. Obviously long, but the striking impression of his cock was its thickness.

"Oh my god," Kat said breathlessly, vocalizing what we were all thinking.

Rita dumped half-moon shaped lines across the curve of her breasts. She was flushed, and her nipples were crinkled and hard. Ryan mashed his face into her cleavage and snorted the lines straight into his nose. It was a sloppy effort, leaving a decent bit behind. It was intentional because he snaked out his freakishly long tongue. He used licking up the remnants as an excuse to suck her perfect tits.

Carly leaned in and said, "I tried getting that dick inside me, but he's just too big. That tongue, though, is fucking magical. And he knows how to use it."

I could only nod as I watched him turn Rita to jelly, then move higher and kiss her neck.

"Good lord, Ryan," Rita gasped. "You know how to turn a girl's pussy to jelly."

He just grinned at her while Carly and I stood, mesmerized.

"You're the one who likes cum so much, aren't you?" he asked.

Rita bit her lip and nodded.

"Well, I haven't nutted in four days," he said. "You want to try it directly from the source this time?"

Rita recoiled slightly, realizing this was going down a path she wasn't comfortable with. Kat and Katie recognized it before it had even happened and jumped in to rescue her. Kat massaged Ryan's cock and balls, and Katie sank to her knees between him and Rita.

"Do you want to throat fuck me?" Katie asked sweetly.

"I don't care as long as someone sucks my cock," Ryan said good-naturedly.