Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 43

Story Info
An infinite daydream of a party.
10.5k words
4.73
2.4k
7

Part 43 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience. I've really enjoyed writing longer-format chapters, and I think you all are liking it, too. Here we get back into the party scene, setting up some really fun things that are coming down the pipeline. As for how long this book will go? I think we've got several more chapters at least, and it will roll seamlessly into Book 6. Yes, there will be a Book 6.

* * *

The girls were always happy when they had a party to plan. It was also a welcome distraction from the Infinity investigation and our disappointment that Juliet's movie shoot had one more week added to it. But she assured us it would be the final delay. So we decided to take that negative and turn it into a positive. And that positive was to throw a massive Infinity client appreciation party. It would be the first time we utilized our full compound -- our house and, with her permission, Juliet's. The latter abode would be scrubbed of any identifying photographs so people wouldn't necessarily realize where they were. But it was an appealing setup because, before she had left for her shoot, we had built a double-wide, farm-style gate between our backyards. The idea was facilitating easy back-and-forth from house to house. We also knew it would enable us to have bigger, wilder parties and not compromise privacy.

So we were going to test that out with the Infinity bash. In a big way.

Crystal, Bianka, Gloria, Julie, and Jen from the Houston Hooker House would come out for it. That meant, of course, Jason would be there, too. Alix, Christy, Serena, and Josie from LA would attend, along with two new girls: Claire, a curvy goth/emo type, and Emma, a classic California blonde bombshell. Jess, however, had bigger plans than eleven of her escorts.

The Daydream pornstars also would attend, with the idea of rolling out the new "Daydream Fantasy" packages Jess would offer. Kayla, Kim, Ginger, and Emily were on board. She was also taking a gamble by including the male talent from fantasy. That still included Patrick and Tommy, who both quickly established themselves as rising stars in porn, and the post-Manny additions of superstars Jimmy and Johnny. The latter duo clicked so well with Kayla in their first offering that there was already AVN Award buzz surrounding it.

This substantial provider list created a challenge for compiling a guest list. Jess settled on a novel approach to Infinity clients. She invited the five top spenders from LA. Then, in an effort to keep the Houston base happy, paid for the five top clients from there to fly out. To give the event a more natural, less transactional feel, I tapped into my friendship with Petey. There hadn't been one of the wild Hollywood parties in a little while, so I offered to host one -- a bit smaller than usual, with a hand-picked group of his own choosing. That would open up additional pathways for fun and debauchery.

It turned out to be one of the best decisions we ever made. Looking back on it later, it wasn't only one of the most fun parties we ever had, but it had a hugely positive effect on Infinity business. Jess was taking her agency to the next level again.

* * *

"You look amazing," I told Jess as she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Thank you, baby," she said with a warm smile.

The subtle, pink lipstick highlighted the tempting plumpness of her mouth.

"Are you nervous?" I asked. I knew the answer.

"This is a big night," she said, smoothing down the shimmering, gold fabric of her dress.

It was a loose, flowing cocktail dress, with the thinnest spaghetti straps, a generous fold in the center that teased that her breasts might pop out at any moment, and fell on to mid-thigh. There was no way her ass wouldn't eat the fabric and expose her exquisite backside.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Can you check on Crystal and Bianka in the guest house?" she said. "I want to make sure everyone is ready early."

"Sure," I said.

"I'm not going to be playing tonight," Jess said matter-of-factly. "I need to be the boss."

"Are you positive?" I prodded.

"Absolutely," she said. She took a few steps over and gave me an air kiss, not wanting to have to reapply her lipstick. "But I'm going to need you tomorrow. Really badly."

"I'll be ready," I said, running my hand down her ass. I let it linger until I said, "I'll go check on the girls."

Downstairs at our house, I found Katie bending over a silver tray on the bar. It was covered with perfect lines of cocaine. Dozens of them. The hem on her purple dress drew up, revealing a ton of her thighs. The neckline was open, pushing her breasts to the side and giving a gorgeous view of side boob.

"Head start?" I said. "You look amazing."

"Kat and Rita are smoking," she said, gesturing outside. "You know me. Powder all day."

"And I love you for it," I said with a light laugh. "Ready to have some fun?"

"I think Kat and I may look for some potential additions," she said. "What do you think about that?"

"I think tonight is about having fun," I said. "Let's make sure everyone has a great time. And I can't imagine anyone would be unhappy with some... attention... from either of you."

"Do you want some?" Katie said, offering the straw.

"Sure," I said and walked to her for a turn.

The coke was insanely pure and fine. The high hit hard and fast. It was going to be a good night.

"I'm going to go check on Crystal and Bianka," I said. "Jess wants to make sure everyone is ready early."

"Okay, daddy," she said. She went right back to the tray and put two more lines up her nose. Katie was ready for a wild night.

I saw Kat and Rita passing a bong back and forth by the pool as I walked out the door on the other side of the house. The path to the guest house was quiet, and the late afternoon in LA was pleasantly warm, with a modest and refreshing breeze. I walked through the front door and was surprised when I was greeted by the sight of Crystal's perfectly tanned ass bent over the counter in front of me. I heard a long snort, then her left leg shifted, causing her ass to sway to the right. And there was another snort. She gave no indication she heard the door close behind me.

"Now that's a fucking nice sight to walk in on," I said.

Crystal didn't even start in surprise. She just turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey, John," she said and flashed an electric smile that displayed her dimples on both sides. "I'm so happy to see you."

She took a few steps toward me, and the fresh cocaine rush I was undergoing, too, made me want her. Her breasts were luscious, as always, with their seemingly permanently hard nipples decorated with sparkling diamond piercings. The gap between her thighs was inviting, like a pair of scissors drawing your eyes to the point at which they met. Her pussy was as tan as the rest of her. She was chewing gum, despite sporting eyes so wired that it was clear she had been blowing lines for a while.

"You look amazing," I said. "But shouldn't you be getting ready?"

"I'm ready," she said, licking her lips. "I just have to pull this tiny little dress on. It'll take me fifteen seconds."

"Where's Bianka?" I asked.

"Shower," she said, taking a couple more steps toward me.

"And Jason?" I queried.

"Taking a nap," she said, now drawing very close to me. I could smell the sweet, floral body wash that we supplied in the showers.

"Okay, sounds like we'll be good to go!" I said enthusiastically.

"Well, there is just one thing," Crystal said. The look on her face was so transparent, she didn't need to say what came next. "Can we have a quickie?"

"Uh, the time is kind of tight," I said, stammering. "And, uh, your boyfriend is asleep about fifty feet away."

"I know," Crystal said, now grazing her lips against mine briefly. She then moved her mouth to my ear and whispered, "That'll give him plenty of time to clean me up before the party so I can get out there and whore like Jess wants me to."

"Jesus, Crystal," I said.

She just smiled at me again and slipped her hand over my crotch. I was wearing a suit without a tie.

"I don't want to wrinkle this," I said.

"I'll fold it for you," she said. "It'll be good as new."

"You won't take no for an answer, will you?" I said.

"No," she said. "Because I kind of have a secret to tell you."

"What's that?" I said, unbuckling my belt.

"You know how much Jason loves my job and all the naughty things I do," Crystal said, gum snapping in her mouth as she pushed down my boxer briefs. "Well, we came to an agreement on the way out here. It's something we've talked about but finally settled on."

"What's that?" I said, pushing my shirt up and forgetting all about wrinkles.

"You know what 'free use' is, don't you?" she asked me, moving into teasing mode as she massaged my balls.

I smiled. Crystal had come such a very, very long way.

"I do," I said.

"Well," Crystal said, "for you? Jason and I agree that I'm a free use slut. You are allowed to have any hole, any time."

It was music to my ears, despite a little tug at the back of my mind that wondered whether this was a good position to be in with my best friend's girl. That nagging voice didn't get any attention, though, because my cock was throbbing in Crystal's hand. She leaned forward into me, putting my erection at the entrance to her pussy, her firm grip giving me no choice in the matter.

"How does that make you feel?" she prodded me.

"Are you, um, sure that... Jason is okay with it?" I asked.

"It was his idea," Crystal said. "You should be John's free-use slut, as I recall, were his exact words."

"Jesus," I said.

"God, John, I'm not religious anymore," she said with a laugh. "Don't bring Jesus into this."

"Unless you want to fuck him," I joked.

She rolled her eyes, then turned serious and seductive. She took a couple steps back toward the counter again.

"Do you remember what you said the first time you just took control and fucked me rough, however you wanted to?" she said.

I gave a hesitant nod. I vaguely remembered.

"It was at the Hooker House in Houston," she recalled. "You told me I was your cock sleeve. I'll never forget it. It still makes me wet to think about. Well, guess what?"

"What?" I said, smiling now.

"I'm your cock sleeve," she said. "And you're going to stick this big dick up my cunt until you shoot that hot load in me. Then I'm going to wake up my boyfriend by sitting on his face and making him clean me up so I can be a good whore tonight. Are you in or are you out?"

She knew the taunting would provoke me. But I think Crystal underestimated my agility. I took a bold stride forward, almost simultaneously putting my hand underneath her right thigh and lifting her leg in the air. In a single motion, I buried my cock inside her. She gasped in surprise.

"I think I'm in," I said and let a shit-eating grin cross my face.

"You're most definitely in," she said, giving a victorious smile.

Crystal, with my help, moved her leg onto my shoulder. It was a crude, needy move to get me deeply inside her and show off her flexibility.

"You really want me to use you anytime I want?" I said with heavy breaths.

"I want to turn on the love of my life," she said. "Fucking you is just a fringe benefit."

"I can't wait for you both to move to LA," I said.

"It's going to be so soon," she said. "I know how much Jason's fetish turns you on and that you get to be a part of it."

"I love how close we are," I said with a chuckle.

The angle of my penetration into Crystal's tight cunt was severe, and it really created friction on her clit. She clawed at my back. I pawed at her tits. There was only one goal here. We both knew it.

"Just cum in me, stud," Crystal urged. "Use me like the whore I am. Except you don't have to pay. You never have to pay."

I was about to laugh, but my orgasm crept up on me. Instead, the laugh turned into an awkward moan, and I unloaded my cum into her waiting pussy.

"That's a good boy," she said as she felt the warm injection of virile fluid. "God, I just love that!"

"That was hot," I said, then added a little sheepishly, "Sorry you didn't cum."

"Don't worry about that, babe," Crystal said. "Jason will take care of that. Right now."

In a flash, she was gone, and almost immediately replaced by Bianka. A very nude Bianka, save for the towel wrapped around her wet hair. She was as evenly tan as Crystal but a darker shade thanks to her Mediterranean background. She was as fit as ever, and her tits remained sumptuously perky.

"You two fuck like animals," she observed, fondling the straw next to the cocaine.

"It was pretty needy," I said, my breath finally recovering.

"It's different than when she's with Jason," she observed. "They're so passionate. This is... primal. Ferocious."

"I guess?" I said.

"It made my pussy tingle," Bianka said, bending over to snort up a line of cocaine.

She caught me staring at her ass while she was getting high.

"You can have it later, if you want," she said with a smile as she wiped her nose. "I'd like it if you used me hard and fast like that."

"If you're not too busy, then I can make it happen," I said with a smile.

Bianka snorted the other line and licked her lips as she smiled back at me.

"Hopefully I'm popular tonight," she said. "It's supposed to get pretty wild."

"One of Jess's parties?" I said. "What makes you think that?"

We laughed. I checked my watch and hurriedly put myself back together. Things would kick off soon. I wanted to make sure it went off without a hitch.

"See you up there," I said.

As I walked out the door, I heard Crystal's moans coming from the bedroom. I smiled. This was all taking a very welcome, perverted turn.

* * *

Although my detour to the guest house didn't last more than fifteen minutes, by the time I returned to the main house, a radical transformation had occurred. We were still a half-hour before any guests arrived, but the Infinity and Daydream talent had all seemed to arrive at once. I wondered if they had taken some kind of magical whore wagon together.

Our living room teemed with hyper-sexual energy, skimpy clothing, and beautiful people. The open space was ringed by a series of party favors stations. It was a fucking smorgasbord of drugs. At each end of the room was a large silver tray covered in lines of cocaine, with a massive mountain of the powder in the center. The back wall had a temporary, long table containing trays and bowls full of molly, various forms of marijuana, cigarettes, ketamine, shrooms, and even a stash of old school quaaludes. But cocaine took center stage, as it always did in this crowd.

The "working" attendees had sorted themselves, initially, into their geographic and business groups. The Houston Infinity girls were passing around a coke bullet. Jen, the other traffic girl, wore a short, midriff-revealing blue wraparound dress with knee-high white boots. Gloria, still my favorite pure bimbo in the world, wore an outrageously short denim skirt and headband-like bit of fabric that held her tits in but showed a ton of under-boob. Julie, the redheaded submissive, looked deliciously cute in a short, light blue crop top, and jean shorts that allowed her ass cheeks to hang out. Her dark, subservient side was represented by the collar and chain hanging from her neck, waiting to be used. Crystal and Bianka were running behind -- for obvious reasons.

The LA girls stood around a cocaine tray, hoovering up lines. Josie, the ballerina type, showed off her seductively long legs in a layered mesh mini-dress that evoked her dancer background. Her heels were so tall, they created the illusion that she was standing in pointe shoes, the ballet aesthetic driven home by her hair being pinned up in a tight bun. Alix, who had become increasingly comfortable in this environment, wore a bandana tied around her massive tits as her shirt. It barely succeeded in covering her and looked as if it would pop open any moment. She wore a leather skirt with a prominent zipper down the side, and she also favored a pair of knee-high boots, hers in black patent leather. Serena succumbed to her luscious, curvy figure in a classic, pastel pink cocktail dress that had a large opening at her cleavage and clung invitingly to her athletic, shelf-like ass. Claire, one of the new girls, played up her emo look: black leather pants, a black leather bustier, choker, and jet black hair. It contrasted beautifully with her porcelain skin. She also played a nice counterpoint to the other new girl, Emma, a classic California blonde, who let her waist-length hair hang long and wore a floral go-go dress with sparkling, silver sequined boots. But of all the LA girls, Christy stood out to me. She wore a slick dress out of blue vinyl, which squeezed all her curves. Her tits looked like they'd burst out the top of it. She also chose white patent leather boots, which popped against the blue. Heavy makeup created a sex doll aura about her that was truly slutty.

Crystal and Bianka stumbled in late and hit the cocaine with the Houston girls. Crystal wore white shorts so thin her lack of underwear was apparent. An equally thin tube top showed off her flat stomach and magnificent tits. I smiled when I saw she had inserted the diamond studs through her nipple piercings. Bianka also wore white, a ribbed cotton dress that looked as if it had been painted on, with cutouts on the side to show off side boob and her tanned midriff.

Yet despite all the sumptuous skin and sexuality shown by the Infinity girls, there seemed to be another level from the Daydream talent. They were so used to performing with an eye for the public, there was a comfort and showmanship about it. Kayla was a professional in this regard. At first blush, her crochet-like cocktail dress appeared to be fairly conservative -- if it hadn't been so low cut and so short. And, upon closer inspection, it was made up of two layers of fabric that flowed, creating gaps and allowing you to see her nude body in glimpses underneath. Ginger looked like a bombshell in an emerald green, floor-length dress with a slit up the left side that ended at her waist. The feather tip of the down-arrow tattoo on her rib cage was just barely visible. Emily and Kim were not so conservative in their looks. Emily wore black lingerie, complete with garter belt and stockings. She didn't wear heels, instead relying on her natural height and the probable foot fetishes among some of the guests. And Kim wore a bubblegum pink cocktail dress. Well, it would have been a cocktail dress if the entire middle section hadn't been cut out of it. So, as a result, she had two patches of fabric, one covering her hips and the other criss-crossing her tits. These women were built for sex, and it was obvious they were on the prowl for it.

The Daydream guys -- Jimmy, Johnny, Patrick, and Tommy -- opted for a simple and classic route. They all wore Brooks Brothers tuxedos. It actually marked a nice contrast to the ladies. I noticed that, on top of the cocaine they lustily ingested, the four pornstars also popped Viagra, which I now saw was scattered around the room in various points in small bowls, separate from the other drugs.

I gravitated to the center of the room, where Kat, Rita, and Katie were busy pouring glasses of Champagne out of multiple bottles into a showpiece tower of coupés. It was a Champagne fountain, and it was over the top. It had been Kat's idea, and I was impressed that they implemented it flawlessly. As the girls got the drinks ready, Jess made the rounds to each group. I knew she was giving them the ground rules for the night. The central focus of the party would be the conjoined yards of our house and Juliet's, which would operate as a sort of neutral zone, as it were. Inside our house and guest house, there would be plenty of space available for Infinity girls to entertain clients. Juliet's house, with her permission, would be the domain of play time with Daydream talent.