Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's genuinely flattering," I said. "Seriously."

"I'm curious about you, John," she said.

"And why is that, Riley?" I asked.

"You have these four beautiful, incredible, just stunning and smart wives," she said. "Four. Who does that? Who can keep up with that?"

"The five of us have a unique connection," I said.

"It's almost too much to believe," she said. "I would have such a hard time with all the divided attention."

I contemplated that for a moment before responding.

"Maybe," I said. "But it doesn't feel like it's divided. We're such a cohesive group. We spend a ton of time together. And we all get along incredibly well. The level of attraction is off the charts."

"But you're here with me right now," she said.

"Well, you spirited me away," I observed.

Riley's hand finally circled around the base of my cock, which was semi-hard. It was warm and strong.

"Do you wonder what they're doing right now?" she asked.

"Something fun, I'm sure," I said.

"That doesn't make you jealous?" she asked.

"This is an unusual round of twenty questions," I said. "But, no, it doesn't make me jealous. Do I get jealous? Sometimes. Less than in the past. We know what we have, emotionally and physically. And one of the core traits we share is a love of sexual exploration and adventure."

"Sorry, I don't mean to make this an interrogation," she said.

Riley jerked my cock a couple times and put her other hand inside my drawers, feeling for my balls.

"It's okay," I said. "I like getting to know you. The real you. It's interesting."

"You don't think you've seen the real me?" she said.

"I think I have," I said. "In glimpses. But you're far too much of a polished, perfect package to be something other than a product. Not that that is wrong or bad. It's who you have to be. You have to present an image. That's not to say the image isn't also an honest reflection of you, or at least parts of you."

"That's interesting," Riley said.

I think I had caught her off-guard with my honesty.

"I don't mean it in a bad way," I said. "At all."

"I heard you saw some of the real Henry the other night," she said.

"Apparently I did," I said.

"I tell him he should just go to therapy," she said. "He tells me it's way more fun to tie up and flog a handful of sluts."

She laughed.

"It's also cheaper," I pointed out, and that made her laugh even more.

"You and the girls interest me," she said. "I adore Katie. I seriously do. I love her. But I love all of you. You're so honest. You live for yourselves, no compromises, at least from what I can tell."

"Thank you," I said. "I like to think we do things our own way."

"I wish I could live like that," she said.

"You have certain ... limitations, I would guess," I said. "I can't imagine every moment in public being photographed and dissected on the internet."

"It's why we shut ourselves inside the bubble," she said, employing the term they used to describe the layers of protection they surrounded themselves with.

She continued to stroke my cock slowly, and I was close to fully hard now. I kept staring at her red, inviting lips. Eating her out had made her horny. Now, I was dangerously close to tumbling over the edge.

"Well, you can always count on us to help protect you," I said.

"I also learn from you," Riley said. "I've learned a lot."

"Like what?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I'm not alone," she said.

I looked at her quizzically. She took her hands off my cock and pulled them out of my underwear. She pushed them down, and I stepped out of them, still looking at her.

"You five are like Henry and me," she said. "You have these intense, uncontrollable kinks, and you act on them. He likes getting rough with sorority girls to get revenge on some chicks who were bitchy to him when he was an awkward teenager. I like getting gangbanged and toying with as many men as possible to show how much power I have over them. All of you play the same games with people for your pleasure, and it brings you all closer together. The same way it brings Henry and me closer together. I feel so lucky that we found you."

Before I could respond, Riley put my cock in her mouth and reached around me, pulling me into her by my ass cheeks. She gagged, then pulled back. She repeated the gagging routine three more times, then she scrambled onto the bed. She laid back on her elbows again, her feet flat on the top of the bed, and her knees raised and bent. Her legs were spread wide open. I took the hint and stepped toward her. I was about to say something, and she noticed it.

"Nope," she said. "We can talk more later. Right now? Fuck me. Just fuck me."

I was about to climb on top of her and dive into the missionary position, but, perhaps to avoid the prospect of more conversation, she suddenly flipped over. She tucked her feet below her knees, placing them farther than shoulder width apart. It was a perfect way to offer up her gleaming pussy to me.

If she didn't want to talk? I didn't need to talk. Her pussy lips were shut tight, but I knew they waited for me like the well-oiled hinges of a door. I put my left knee, then the right on the mattress and tried to hide my eagerness as I approached Riley's carnal offering. When I reached her, I put a hand on each of her hips, and she swayed her ass gently from right to left.

"Come on, lover," she said while she still stared straight ahead, her voice husky like when she hit lower registers in her music.

I spit in my right hand and rubbed my cock, which was absurdly hard. You couldn't be a red-blooded American male and not be with Riley's pussy staring at you like that. This was the source of tens of millions of masturbatory fantasies. And, for this brief spot of time, it was all mine.

After lubing up my shaft, I gripped the middle of my cock and pushed it against Riley's pussy, then moved it up and down. This gave me extra moisture on my hot erection and allowed her lips to part slightly. She gave a little moan when she felt me press against her. I closed my eyes and paused for a two-count. Then I pushed forward, and her soft, inviting folds gave way.

"Oh, fuck," I said involuntarily. "You feel amazing."

"Yes," Riley said in harmony with me. "All the way in. That's what I want."

Starting slowly, so I could savor it, I moved in and out of her. Her perfectly pink asshole tempted me. I couldn't stop staring at it. I let out a few low moans as my pace picked up, and Riley encouraged me.

"Deeper," she said. "As deep as you can."

"You're right for a gangbang slut," I said, trying to sound gruff, but it came out sweetly.

"That's because I don't get many big dicks," she said. "Fuck, I love how long you are. Henry is thick. You're long. You hit, you hit me deeper than he does. You get it right there. Yes! Right there!"

The first hints of my orgasm were already sending shivers up my spine, but I did anything I could to suppress them. There was no way I was going to just lose it with Riley. I wanted to impress her. I knew she wouldn't expect anything less. Besides, I'd fucked beautiful and famous women before. Hell, Juliet was objectively prettier, at least to my taste. I tried to focus on that. The problem was it made me start thinking how hot Juliet was and how badly I wanted to fuck her next. I was going to be in trouble.

Riley didn't help matters by squeezing my cock with her kegel muscles, pulling me greedily inside of her. Her pussy was like a monster, grabbing at my shaft like it was her source of life. It didn't help my cause that I refused to slow down. If anything, I only fucked her faster. My balls slapped against her ass and thighs, only the huge, pent-up load of cum softening the repeated blows.

"Don't stop because I'm going to cum," Riley warned. "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

"No chance," I said, wiping the sweat that had formed on my brow.

Riley stretched out her arms, grasping at the comforter and desperately trying to grab the pillows that were just out of her reach. She moaned and thrashed and screamed, and she came. Her pussy felt amazing, at the same time soft and slick and tight and demanding. There was no fighting it. I couldn't fuck her to another orgasm. I was going to fill her up. But she had cum, and, based on the behavior I'd seen on tour, I thought she might want what was going to happen next.

"I'm close," I told her.

"Yes!" she said, her enthusiasm returning with renewed vigor. "Don't hold back, you bastard! You know I want that big fucking creampie. I know Rita told you about it. I'm addicted to it. Cum in me, and you can watch your gorgeous wife eat it out of me! Give it to me!"

That wasn't the response I had expected. It was better. And it sent me spiraling over the edge. The low, red light permeating the room became littered with black spots. My head was swimming. And, a moment later, my sperm were swimming up into Riley's incredible birth canal.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I shouted too late.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Riley growled. "That's my favorite thing. Literally my favorite thing."

I gave a few more strokes, and my cock pulsed a dozen times before settling down. My body shuddered, and the sweaty sheen on my skin sent a chilly wave over me. I didn't want to pull out. I wanted to keep every bit of my essence sealed inside of her until Rita could get here to eat it out. Of course, that wasn't going to happen unless I pulled out and went to get her. On the plus side, I would get to see the delicious moment when I removed my cock and watch some of the thick fluid ooze from her vagina. Most of it I had shot deep against her cervix, and Riley would need to squeeze it out. But some would be right there, just past her lips.

So I pulled out. And there it was. Just enough milky jizz to make those perfect lips, now puffy and bright pink from my fucking, sloppy and inviting for Rita. Riley fell forward on her stomach, then rolled over onto her back. It was a quick but gentle movement.

"I was serious when I said you should get Rita to eat it out of me," she said.

"I know," I said. "Rita would be pissed if I didn't get her. She's a cum addict."

"I know," Riley echoed. "It's so fucking hot. Like I said, I'm not really into girls. But taking a creampie is my favorite thing in the whole world. And Rita's thing is eating cum. It's made us fast friends."

I laughed and said, "We are all so fucked up in the most fun way."

"It's not fucked up," Riley said, her tone serious. "This is the best kind of pleasure. Everyone gets what they want."

"I'm not complaining," I said. "Just talking out of my ass."

Riley smiled at me. Before climbing off the bed, I leaned forward on my hands, rocking toward her so I could kiss her. It was the first time we had kissed that night. Her eyes pierced me.

"That was really hot," she said. "It's an incredible feeling -- for me, and I know I can speak for Henry on this topic, too -- to be able to go somewhere and feel safe and just be us. We don't get to do that a whole lot."

"Thank you," I said. "And, please believe me when I say this, all of us are really happy to have you both here. It was a great coincidence that we bumped into you in Cabo."

"Henry and I were just saying that the other day," Riley said. "Life would be so much more boring if that hadn't happened. Did you know we almost didn't take that trip?"

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," she said. "We were supposed to go to Paris. It was a trip we had to cancel, and we were going to do it, but we had some extra work to do on my album before it came out, so we scrapped Paris and just hopped down to Cabo instead. That's how close it was to never happening."

"Well, I have the Fates to thank for something else," I said.

"And you have a wife to go get," Riley said. "I can already feel some of your cum starting to move."

"Can't have that, now can we?" I said with a smile.

I removed myself from the bed and bounded out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me. In the recesses of my mind, I had a vague recollection that maybe Kat and Rita had found their way upstairs before Riley and I did. I walked down the hallway, treading lightly and getting as close as possible to each of the two doorways as I could.

As I approached the first, I stopped short of the open door and peeked inside. Neither Kat nor Rita was inside. Instead, I saw Crystal standing at the end of the bed. She was bent over at the waist, like a ballerina, as she gave Stephen a blow job. Behind her, Francesca was eagerly licking Crystal's pussy and ass. I had never seen Francesca nude before. She was stunning. Her olive-skinned body was slender and toned. You could see her spine distinctly up her back. Her ass was firm, with dimples above each cheek. I caught one glimpse of her breasts as she shifted on her haunches, and I saw the outline of an implant. Her dark hair was exquisite, falling halfway down her back now that it wasn't in its usual bun or ponytail.

Rather than linger, I quickly and quietly moved on. The other door in the hallway was half-closed. And I knew it would be my destination when I heard Kat's unmistakable moan emanating from behind the heavy mahogany. I took a step into the room and hooked my head around the door. Kat was straddling a female who was lying on the bed. I scanned her body, and her tits told me this had to be Rita. I wondered where the movie stars had gone, but that thought evaporated as quickly as it materialized.

"There you go," Kat said, her voice loving. "There's that first, big shot he put in me. There it is. Yes, lick it up, Rita."

Rita moaned.

"You're such a naughty bitch tonight," Kat went on. "Wanting to eat it out of my ass first. God, I can't believe they came so fast. But those were such nice dicks."

Rita said something I couldn't hear.

"I know," Kat said, her voice still gravelly and turned on. "I can't help myself. I swear to God, Rita, my addiction is having two dicks inside me. I crave it all the time now. It's like your cum obsession. You need all that cum. I need a dick in my pussy and a dick in my ass."

I cleared my throat, and Kat's head whipped around.

"Daddy!" she said.

Instead of climbing off Rita right away, she confirmed that she had gotten all the cum from her pussy. Then she swung her leg over and hopped onto the floor. She dashed over to me and jumped into my arms.

"I'm so glad you're here, daddy!" Kat squealed.

She kissed me, and I tasted that familiar cocaine bitterness on her tongue.

"Hi, baby," Rita said. She had gotten out of bed, too, and smiled at me. "You're just in time."

"Actually, I am just in time," I said, giving a mischievous smile. "Riley wanted me to find you and let you know there is a really big load inside her right now."

"Where?" Rita said, her eyes lighting up.

"End of the hall," I said.

"It's yours, isn't it?" she said excitedly.

"Yes," I confirmed.

"Oh, god, that's just what I need," she said.

She kissed my cheek and nearly flew out the door and down the hall. Kat wasn't in such a rush. She held her body close to mine. I saw a couple bright hand prints on her ass cheeks.

"How were they, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "Quick. But whatever. I didn't want to lose too much of the night right away."

"You don't have to soft-pedal it, my love," I said. "I know you love Ryan's cock."

"I do," she admitted. "I'm sorry, daddy, but I really love that monster dick. And Chris is so hung, too. I think it's a compliment that they came so fast. I got what I wanted. I got to cum twice. And Rita got what she wanted. Everybody's a winner."

I chuckled and said, "I heard what you said there at the end. About being double penetrated."

"You did?" Kat said, her eyebrows arching. "It's true. I can't lie. But I think you knew it already. I want two cocks at a time, all the time."

"I'm sorry I missed it," I said.

"I'm sorry you did, too, daddy," she said and kissed me. "I should have waited for you. You should always be one of the dicks inside me. You should get to pick your hole."

"It's okay, Kitty Kat," I said. "Rita was there. And I know you're not going to do anything too wild."

Kat laughed.

"Can you believe us?" she said. "Me getting filled by two other guys at once isn't too wild."

I laughed with her.

"I guess that's a little wild," I said. "But you know what I mean."

"You're not mad you weren't there?" she asked, probing.

"The thought never crossed my mind," I said. "Now, maybe if Rita weren't there. If it was just you and two other guys. Maybe."

"I wouldn't do that," Kat said immediately.

"I love you, Kitty Kat," I said. "I just want you to live out your fantasies, too. I want you to get off. I want you to cum as hard and as much as you can."

"I would have cum harder with you, daddy," she said.

"Why don't we test out that theory?" I invited.

"Yes, please," Kat said. "Maybe we do a line first? And check out the party for a minute?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I could use the rest."

"How was Riley?" she asked, jabbing me with a finger in the ribs playfully.

"Uh, really good," I said. "I hadn't ever spent any one-on-one time with her. Not even talking or anything."

"Wait, really?" Kat said. "It was just you and her?"

I nodded.

"I thought she never did that," she said. "Wow. She must think you're a stud."

Kat grinned and kissed me, then took my hand to tug me over by the coffee table, which already had lines cut on the mirrored top. She slid onto the floor and smoothly picked up one of the custom crystal straws. Ten seconds later, she was leaning back, rubbing her nose, and sighing contentedly.

"It's not even ten o'clock, I'm flying on coke, and I've had two dicks," she said wickedly as I did two lines of my own.

"You're just getting started, Kitty Kat," I said.

We stood up, and I grabbed her ass forcefully, cupping it in my strong hands and pulling her lips to mine.

"I am, daddy," she said. "I'm your insatiable, naughty wife."

"And I'm going to fuck the shit out of you," I said.

"That's the best thing I've heard all day," she said and kissed me one more time before we walked out of the room.

We went downstairs to survey the party scene. I didn't have a clear idea what we might find, but as soon as we walked off the bottom step, I knew it was better than I could have imagined. First, it was obvious that the party itself had spread out. There weren't close to fifty people on the first floor of this house. There were about a dozen. Eight of them were in the area that had been Juliet and Melanie's cuddle pile an hour earlier. Now, it was a full-blown orgy.

In the pile of pillows on the floor, Juliet and Melanie were now entangled in a passionate sixty-nine position. In addition, however, an Oscar-winning director was kneeling behind Melanie and fucking her from behind. Next to them, Cecily was sucking Ryan back to life, presumably after his romp with Kat a short time before.

"Ryan was in my ass like ten minutes ago," Kat leaned in to tell me, confirming it.

"I didn't realize Cecily was so naughty," I whispered back.

"Remember, daddy, there are no rules at Hollywood & Vine," she said and tugged me along through the room.

We passed Jeff, who had now moved on to burying his cock inside the pale, pretty HBO actress, who was bent over and holding her ankles. Behind him, Alix was giving him an adoring rim job while she pulled on his balls like she was milking a cow. Alix truly did have a unique level of enthusiasm when it came to sex. She would do anything, and she would do it with gusto.

Kat and I made our way through the French doors and stepped outside. The two older studio executives were there, and I was surprised to see them taking massive bong rips. They were in their underwear and frolicking around with Carly and two young women I didn't recognize. The girls were all nude, and as pretty as the younger ones were, I couldn't take my eyes off Carly. Partly it was the rarity of seeing her cut loose like this. Partly it was because she was beautiful, in a brooding, edgy kind of way.