Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that was so good, boys," Kat said, her voice hoarse and happy.

I looked at her and smiled, seeing the gooey mess Jason and I had made of her holes.

"That was so hot," Jason said, sliding off the bed himself.

Then the rockstar cut in.

"You want some more, slut?" he said harshly.

"I never say no to cum," Kat said, her right hand playing with Jason's sperm as it flowed out of her pussy.

I looked on as Katie got the rockstar off, and Jason and I both gasped when he came. He may not have had a big cock, but he shot loads like Peter North. When he moaned like a banshee and let loose his first rope of jizz, he was probably three feet from Kat's exposed pussy. That initial salvo landed on her tits. The second and third hit her stomach. The fourth landed squarely on her pussy, and, when it did, Kat let out a little puff of delighted surprise. A couple final jets hit her thigh and calf, and then the rockstar doubled over, supporting himself on his hands as he panted and caught his breath.

"Fuck me," he said in his trademark smokey voice. "It takes a special kind of slut to get me off when I'm this coked up."

"I guess I'm a special kind of slut," Katie said, wiping her mouth and chin.

"Why don't you clean that bitch up," he suggested, waving his hand in Kat's direction.

"I always clean up my mess," Katie said and hopped into bed between Kat's legs.

She started with the glob of cum on her leg, then moved up to her thigh, and she began a systematic exploration of Kat with her tongue to gather every bit of ejaculate. As Katie continued her journey, the rockstar strutted over to Jason and me.

"Fucking hell," he said. "I didn't think this place would be any good. But this pornstar I've been banging told me she works for the owner and that it would be fun as fuck."

"Which pornstar?" I asked.

"This chick Emily," he said.

"Oh yeah, I know Emily," I said.

"No shit?" he said.

"Yeah, my wife owns the company Emily works for," I said. "And this place."

"Wait, I thought that chick was your wife," he gestured toward Katie.

"Yeah, both of them," I said. "And Jess, the chick who owns this place."

"Motherfucker," he said. "You're somebody I need to know."

"John," I said. "I'd shake your hand but, you know."

He laughed.

"We should go get a drink, dudes," he said and lifted his head toward the door.

"Let's do it," Jason said.

I caught Kat's eye before I walked out of the bedroom. She winked at me, and Katie worked her way up toward her breasts. I blew her a kiss and followed Jason and the rockstar down the hallway.

* * *

We went downstairs, and my face lit up when I saw Rita standing at the bar, fingering the stem on a glass of Champagne as she chatted with Carly and Jeff, who apparently had finished his tryst with Alix and the young HBO actress and was back beside his new romantic interest. I headed straight for the bar, and Jason joined me, but we lost the rockstar on the way. He had veered toward the far side of the great room, where Henry had his arm around Riley as they talked to a few other guests. It occurred to me that this was a room full of naked people, and it felt totally natural.

"Hi, baby!" Rita said, greeting me with a kiss. "Jason, welcome back!"

I grabbed two glasses and poured Champagne for each of us after topping up Rita's and Carly's glasses.

"Where have you two been?" Carly asked. "It looks like you've been ... working out."

She gave a wry smile.

"Oh, we bumped into Kat and Katie and our new rockstar friend over there," I said, gesturing across the room with my glass.

"And how are our wives?" Rita asked, grinning. "Satisfied, I hope?"

"They're, uh, cleaning each other up," I said.

"Yeah," Jason added. "A little cat bath."

"More like a Kat bath," Rita said, and we all laughed.

"Well, that sounds like a lot of fun," Carly said. "I haven't had that much fun yet. Jeff keeps disappearing on me."

"It's not my fault I got unavoidably detained," Jeff said innocently.

Spirits were high, and the laughs came easily. Part of me enjoyed looking around and seeing a lot of unfamiliar faces. Well, unfamiliar in my orbit. Most of them? I actually recognized but hadn't met. But they were all having a visibly good time -- that was evident because most of them were in some state of in flagrante delicto with another guest. To me, this had to mean Hollywood & Vine was off to a massively successful start. This was what it was here for, and everyone who showed up was embracing its spirit.

"And what has my darling wife been up to?" I asked Rita, feeling the warmth of her body close to mine.

"You know me," she said. "Cleaning up."

She smiled wickedly, in a way that made me want to know right away what trouble she had found.

"Are you recovered yet, babe?" Carly asked Jeff. "Or should we go smoke a joint?"

"Smoke a joint with me, and I'll be good to go, baby," Jeff said.

"Does anyone want to join us?" Carly asked.

"I'm in," Jason said.

"Come on, bro," Jeff encouraged him, and they headed for the patio doors.

"Get into some trouble while I was gone?" I asked Rita.

I slid my free arm around her waist, and her soft skin felt good. Her nipples were hard, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I needed to be inside her. Rita just had that effect on me.

"Not much," she said. "After I ate up Ryan and Chris from Kat, I happened upon Crystal. I guess she had just played with Stephen and Francesca. I just love Crystal."

"So do I," I said.

"We went and found Bianka," Rita continued. "It turns out, after her fling with Jeff, she had stumbled on a couple of the football players who are here and got very thoroughly worked over."

"That sounds promising," I said, my lips moving close to hers.

She held me at bay while she continued.

"So Crystal and I did a very, very careful job of finding every last tiny little sperm that was inside Bianka's pretty little body," Rita said, her voice husky and measured. "Let me tell you, there was a lot of it. A lot. And I got a very specific reminder that Crystal and Bianka are wonderful kissers."

"They are," I agreed, then took a deep breath. "But you didn't get any cock?"

Rita laughed at me and took the final sip of Champagne in her glass.

"Darling, you know my rule," she said. "And you know better than to ask, even passively, if I've broken it."

"That's not what I was asking passively," I said. "I was asking if you're finally ready to get fucked."

"That would be nice," Rita said and touched my arm gently. "I want to feel close to you."

"Are you okay?" I asked, placing my hand on the small of her back.

"I'm good," she said with a sigh. "But, honestly, I have to say ... I wish Steph didn't have to work tonight. I really wanted her to be here."

I pulled her close to me, feeling her breasts press against my rib cage. I sensed that she felt vulnerable.

"Night shift on a Saturday?" I said. "That's really shitty."

"Especially when she's normally weekdays midday," Rita said acerbically.

"Do you think they're doing it on purpose?" I asked.

"I don't really care," she said and drained her almost full glass of Champagne in one swig. "But it won't help her reflex to isolate herself."

"Why does she still do it?" I said.

"Well, I mean, she needs a job," Rita said sarcastically.

I refilled her glass and pulled her outside.

"Come on," I said. "Let's talk about this."

"What's there to talk about?" she said, cuddling up close to me on a two-seat couch on the patio.

"I have an idea," I said.

"Okay," Rita said.

We caught a whiff of someone unseen, across the pool, smoking weed.

"That smells good," Rita said.

I smiled at her and picked up one of the joints that sat on the outdoor coffee table in front of us. I sparked it up with one of the Zippo lighters near it. I took a quick hit and passed it to Rita.

"I'm kind of in awe that Kat grows all our weed now," I said with a chuckle, the smoke curling out of my mouth and rising between us.

Rita took a long pull, closing her eyes as her lungs filled with the funky smoke. She held it, opened her eyes, and gazed at me. I could see a bit of her frustration receding.

"I could smoke this all day," she said. "It's so kind."

"I could watch you smoke all day," I said.

Rita smiled at me and finally exhaled.

"This is just what I needed," she said, taking another hit before passing the joint back to me.

"Can I be totally honest with you, Rita?" I said, letting the spliff burn momentarily.

"You better be, mister," she said and cracked a smile.

I took a hit and passed the joint back.

"I have an idea, but I have a question first," I said, then exhaled.

"Okay," Rita said, not taking any break from smoking.

"What is it you like about Steph?" I asked.

"Gosh," Rita said. "That's a tough question because there's so much. She's beautiful. She's super, super sweet. I think that's what I like best about her. She's got a very kind, pure spirit. But she's also just so ripe for bursting out of her shell. She just hasn't had the chance."

She sucked hard on the joint again.

"You also like that she follows your lead like a pet," I said. "And I think you like that control."

Rita rolled her eyes at me while she held the smoke.

"I think you're realizing you have a dominant side, Rita," I said and took a deep breath. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me, and she let the acrid weed smoke billow between us. "And I think you want to make Steph yours. I think you want to mold her and shape her, but most of all you want to control her."

"Maybe," Rita said. "Okay. It's a new feeling for me. But I like it. I really like it."

"I know," I said and kissed her neck. Then I whispered in her ear, "I realized that when I saw how you treated that UCLA slut London. You love that feeling of power."

"I do," she said softly. "I really love the control. I want to own them."

"Both of them?" I said, waving off the joint when she offered it to me. "I didn't guess that. But here's my idea."

"Okay?" Rita said and sucked on the joint, which was little more than a roach now.

"I love you, Rita," I said. "I will always do anything for you. If you want this with Steph? Well, I think we can talk to the others, but I'm pretty sure they won't be opposed. Why don't we offer to let her move into the guest house? Why don't we just let her live with us and take care of her? Quit her job. She can be your little project."

Rita's eyes got wide.

"Are you fucking serious?" she asked.

"Why not?" I said. "I mean, let's just get real. How much do you think she makes?"

"I don't know," Rita said. "No more than a couple hundred thousand."

"That's way less than the residuals we still get from Homecoming still," I said, referring to one of the early movies I worked on for Petey and his father.

"So you want to pay her?" Rita asked.

"Sure," I said. "I don't care. Let her feel like she's still independent. Whatever. If you want a pet? Let's get you a pet."

Rita was beaming now, and she stubbed out the joint in an ashtray.

"You just want to fuck her," she said.

"So what if I do?" I said. "You're going to get a submissive and not share her?"

Rita laughed, and I could feel her coming fully out of her melancholy over Steph's absence.

"Oh, she's going to get shared all right," Rita said. "I can't believe this. I sort of had these ideas for her, but now I feel like I can make a whole plan. You're sure about this?"

"I'm sure," I said.

Rita put her left leg over my right and kissed me.

"You always know just what I need, John," she said.

"Anything for you, my goddess," I said.

"That's what I should make Steph call me," she said with a laugh.

"It'll be true," I said.

"We should talk to the others," she said.

"Let's give it the night," I said.

"Yeah," Rita said. "I haven't gotten your dick yet. I'm probably leaving a pool on this cushion. My pussy is soaking."

"How much cum have you gotten tonight?" I asked.

"Not enough," she said. "There will never be enough."

"Steph's going to help you with that, too, I bet," I said.

"She'll do anything I tell her," Rita said.

"Let us DP her with your strap-on?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," Rita said, now rolling her body over and straddling my thighs.

I pushed my hands against her breasts and encircled them, pulling her to my mouth so I could suck her nipples. They were soft, and I loved feeling them crinkle and harden in my mouth.

"Can she be my anal slut?" I asked.

"Of course, baby," Rita said, her hand finding my cock and then searching for her slick opening.

"This is going to be quite the adventure, my love," I said. "Do you think Steph will go for it?"

"I told you," Rita said, thrusting her thighs against mine and impaling herself on my cock. "She'll do anything I tell her to."

"My mind is going into overdrive," I said. "This is going to be a lot of fun."

Rita started to swish her hips back and forth. She threw her head back and moaned. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. Her eyes were bloodshot from the weed but also showed her determination.

"Mine has been for weeks," she said. "Let's go get a pet."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You write excellent stories. Time to get posting again. Don't let one troublemaker bully you into stopping. You obviously care about ratings, if you ignore the culprit, he'll go away.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think this pet should be trouble....she won't just submit...she needs Heroin!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think all the hot ladies have a Cum Fetish one way or another as much as they take in their three holes and on their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ready for big cum filled cocks to pump loads of alpha cum into the nasty wet cunts of these hot will cock sleeves. Time for hard ass fucking of begging whores.

Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

This is a fun 5 Star story with great characters having a great time and having the sexual experiences of a lifetime and the fan loving it. And the drama is always ready to pop and does come up and makes it a blast for all. Every chapter has fu hidden hints of things to come. Top shelf entertainment and some of the best on the site. Cheers

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 01 The foursome has created a whole new world.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 01 Eight months later, let's rejoin our foursome.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 01 A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl Ch. 01 A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.in Novels and Novellas
Traffic Girl - Cast of Characters Dramatis Personae for the Traffic Girl Series.in Novels and Novellas