Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, daddy," Kat said, pulling back from me, her eyes flickering with flames. "That Special K hits."

"I'm feeling it, too," I said.

"I swear to god all the palm tree fronds are dicks now," she said. "And the more horny I get? The harder they get."

"You just need some hard cock, Kitty Kat," I said. "You've been deprived."

"I do, daddy," she said in a quiet voice. "I haven't craved this badly in ... I literally can't remember how long."

"I need to pay more attention to you," I said, cupping her breasts in my hand. The metal bars in her nipples seemed to shoot bolts of electricity into my fingers.

"Mmmm, daddy," Kat purred, "you want to be rough, don't you?"

I hadn't realized how tightly I was pinching her nipples. The whirring of our pool filter sounded like a trickling mountain creek. The ketamine was taking me to a place that felt like a peaceful Colorado retreat. Kat shone as the star of the scene, the sun intensely golden on her flawless skin.

"You're perfect," I said, running my hands over her. "Absolutely perfect. I'm fucking high."

"I love this stuff," Kat said, rubbing her nose lightly. "I love the hallucinations. But also the rush. It really is like coke and shrooms put together. The best of both worlds. A jolt of energy coupled with that spirituality of shrooms."

"Wait until the euphoria hits, too," I said.

Kat squirmed on my lap. She was trying to put my cock inside her.

"It's been a long time since I had that euphoric hit from a drug," she said, skirting around the issue of heroin or oxy. That's a place we didn't want to go. "Now, daddy, you need to lie back. I'm going to do the work."

She pushed me down onto the lounge chair and swung her hips over my thighs. She pushed me down and flashed a glorious smile. Kat looked like she wanted to eat me alive. Her body melted into mine as she bent forward to kiss me. Her mouth tasted like peaches now, her tongue just as snake-like as before. She seemed to slither over my body like a puddle of mercury.

"I want to be sore tomorrow when I wake up," she whispered. Her voice sounded shrouded, like an angel delivering a message. "I want to smell like cum. Your cum, daddy."

"God," I groaned.

Kat sat upright again and confidently, knowing gripped my cock. She guided it to her opening easily and, without ceremony or even a pause, she slammed her hips down against my thighs and impaled herself.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed, and it sounded like an animal's primal growl. "I love real dick. I fucking needed this, daddy."

She pressed her hands against my chest and humped me furiously. The squelching sound made by our coupling became the soundtrack that filled my ears. The desperation of this fuck contrasted to the feeling that I was floating above us. And, damn, it was something to watch. I swear I had a 360-degree view around us. I could see the ripple down the sides of Kat's thighs when she rose up. I could see her ass cheeks clench together as she landed on my cock. Her hair whipped front and back as she went, and I could see the vapor trail of her ecstatic cries as she fucked me hard.

It was a shockingly hard fuck. Kat pulled my hands to her nipples and made me squeeze them hard. Then she pushed forward, letting her have longer strokes against my cock but also putting her tear-drop tits in my mouth.

"Bite me!" she exhorted.

"I love your tits," I grunted.

Then I hallucinated that I was biting into a peach as I suckled on Kat's breasts.

"Daddy!" she cried. "You're an animal!"

Inside my head, it seemed like I howled like one at that. Kat never slowed down. She took a hand and placed it on my throat and squeezed. It was as much a signal as anything else. I let myself go, floating inside the moment. Jumping onto another cloud of pleasure. A darker one. I let the animal inside me take over. My large hand wrapped around Kat's neck and squeezed. I didn't realize how hard until she gasped, signaling that she couldn't talk. But I saw what she mouthed.

"Don't stop," she tried to say.

Her body seized, and I was transported to my drone-like view again. She came. A wicked, full-body orgasm that would have left her in a puddle if it weren't for me holding her up entirely by her throat.

"What a fucking slut," I said, my voice sounding demonic.

"Daddy," she gasped, but it was cut off by another orgasm.

Kat wouldn't stop riding me. Her pussy seemed to unleash a flood of juices over us, becoming indistinguishable from a wave coming out of the pool to cover us. This was a hell of a fuck. I didn't want it to end.

Kat finally pushed my hand away from her neck, gasping for breath but, still possession by passion, refusing to stop fucking me.

"You've never been this hard before," she said, her voice rough. "You're so fucking deep inside me."

I shifted my mental focus to my cock, and it was as if I could see it. Massive, engorged, throbbing, and glistening with her arousal. It seemed huge. Like it wasn't my cock. I smiled inwardly. It was bigger than Ryan's, in my mind.

"Daddy," Kat continued. "I don't think Patrick has even gotten this deep in me before. That's how hard you are. It's like your dick is pushing my diaphragm! I love it!"

I grinned at her, and she kissed me, biting my lower lip.

"I'm going to fucking flood you, Kitty Kat," I said.

"Please, daddy?" she said, biting her lower lip. "Put that hot sperm in me deeper than anyone else I've ever fucked. Pretty please? Show me I'm a worthy cumslut for my daddy?"

"Such a fucking whore," I muttered, and it elicited a moan from her.

"Your whore," she said in call-and-response.

She came again, ejaculating a gush of juices. Or so I thought, at least. It could have been the ketamine. I pulled her hair and sat up to kiss her neck and collarbone. I bit her and sucked hard on her flesh. I was marking her. She clamored for it. My hips bucked up fervently now, the painkilling effect of the ketamine now fully gripping me and making my body feel normal. It let me focus on nothing but pumping cum into Kat. Her skin tasted salty, the sun and exertion pushing a sheen of sweat over her.

Then my perspective switched in an instant. It was like I was watching from a camera inside myself. Or maybe I had shrunk down to miniature size because it felt like I was on a surfboard, riding the wave of my sperm as it careened from my scrotum, into my cock, and bursting out my tips. Then I was tumbling in a milky tidalwave into Kat's precious insides. Her silky walls became coated in sticky white as my potent essence charged to her cervix.

"Tell me you can feel it," I demanded.

"Daddy! Daddy! I feel it!" Kat cried. "It's exquisite! Oh, god, you feel so good! Give me that cum! Holy fuck!"

Her words ripped me back to reality, where Kat's lips smothered mine again, and she once more took control by humping up and down on my cock, which was still hard.

"Don't stop," she implored. "I'm going to cum."

It wasn't up to me. She was the one who was in control, and she had no intention of stopping. I expected my cock to get sensitive, sending a sharp bolt through the center of my shaft. But it didn't happen. I clumsily bucked my hips against hers, and she shoved me firmly down again. Her cries swirled into the Hollywood Hills around us, and I wondered if someone would call the cops to report a disturbance.

And then my body floated outside itself once more. I looked down and saw a man possessed. My fingers dug into Kat's firm ass cheeks. Sweat poured off of us now, like tiny waterfalls. I marveled at myself, not stopping. Still hard. Fucking Kat to not just one but two additional orgasms. Her orgasmic juices flowed freely now, but her cunt was incredibly tight. Then I cascaded down from above and back into my body. A body that was about to cum. Again.

"Oh, Kitty Kat," I moaned plaintively. "I'm going to cum again."

"Oh my god, daddy, that's so hot!" she cried and redoubled her efforts.

It was impossible to describe, but a second massive load of cum shot out of my balls and filled Kat's greedy pussy. Every spurt hit my ears like a crack of a whip, though I realize it wasn't my spurts of cum. It was my hands smacking down against Kat's ass. She was delirious, crazed.

And just like that, everything went black. Only briefly. And the world reset. Kat's heaving chest was slippery against mine. Her nipple rings dug into my skin. My eyes flickered, and I wondered if I had passed out, but the gaze on her face implied that only a moment or two had passed.

"Daddy," she said through heavy breaths, elongating the last syllable. "I don't know what you did there, but oh. My. God. Oh my god! That might have been the hottest fuck I've ever had in my whole life. Did you really cum twice?"

She spoke fast, full of energy. I admired it but couldn't understand it. I felt spent.

"Oh, yeah, you definitely came twice," she said, shifting her hips slightly and putting a hand underneath her intimate opening. "Look at that. Holy shit. Rita is going to be so jealous when I tell her."

I looked down, and a tsunami of cum poured out of her. Kat continued talking rapidly.

"Fuck, this is just that second load, I think," she said. "I can feel a ton of cum moving past my cervix. Holy shit, daddy."

Her eyes were wild, still flickering with hallucinated flames.

"Why haven't we fucked on ketamine before?" she asked but didn't let me answer. "I literally have never had sex that good. Fuck."

She only stopped to raise her hand to her lips. She sucked the pool of cum out of her palm. It was crude and utterly sexy.

"You taste so good," she said.

She moved again, kneeling between my thighs, her hair tickling them, and her tongue flicked out to clean my cock.

"That was like an out-of-body experience," I said, finding my voice finally.

Kat lifted her head and crawled up my body. She straddled my chest this time, giving my lips quick pecks in between reflexive movements drawing her hands through her hair.

"What was it like for you?" Kat asked, her voice more controlled now. "I felt like I was floating. It was like I could see us. Like I was watching us fuck."

"That's exactly what most of it was like for me," I said. "Almost like I had x-ray vision, too. It's like I could see my cock inside you."

"You felt huge," Kat said huskily, with admiration. "For real, like as big as Ryan. Probably bigger. Like, I have never felt that full. It was like being double penetrated but with just you inside my pussy. That's how big your dick is. God, daddy, I am so in love with your dick."

"I love the way that sounds," I said. "It's the least jealous I've ever felt in my life."

My thoughts were contemplative and spiritual. She was flattering me, and I liked it. It made me pensive. It also made me oddly possessive. I knew it was all part of the trip -- the ketamine taking me on a wave of emotions as it opened different compartments of my brain.

"I thought I could see your cum shooting inside me," she said. "Like I was watching it on a TV screen."

"For me? It was like I was surfing on a wave of cum as it went inside you," I said.

"That's so hot," she said. Then she sat up. "Oh, damn, here comes the rest."

She pushed herself up, hovering just a few inches above my stomach, her thighs straining athletically. A lurid stream of cum hit my navel and spread out warmly.

"Let me just clean this up," she said and retreated between my legs to lick the small lake of creamy fluid.

Kat flashed a girlish smile at me.

"I can't help myself," she said, licking her lips. "It tastes like marshmallows. I'm calling it right now. I fucking love ketamine, and we need to do it more."

I laughed.

"Well, we've got a prescription for it!" I exclaimed.

"Can we do some more, daddy?" she asked, keeping up the girlish tone. "Will it make you hard to see your Kitty Kat snort two more lines?"

"It always makes me hard, darling," I said.

"Will it make you as hard as you were before if I promise you my ass?" she said, now turning seductress. "You want to put that huge dick up my tiny little asshole? Watch it stretch for you? Watch me cum by being your good little anal whore?"

I only groaned. Kat laughed and rested her head on my chest. The sun felt hot. The ketamine high was still going strong, and I closed my eyes to give in to the feeling of floating. It really was like nothing else to have that sense of detachment. Yet it was paradoxical because I simultaneously felt soldered to Kat. She was right. Ketamine was delicious.

We may have dozed off for a few minutes, but it couldn't have been very long. The drug did fuck with my sense of time. When my eyes opened, I touched the top of Kat's head, and her eyes opened.

"It's a strange feeling to wake up from a dream and still feel like you're dreaming," she said.

"I love being high with you," I said.

"Daddy," she said, suddenly serious, "I do have to confess something."

The pit of my stomach dive-bombed. My intestines might have unraveled down the Hollywood Hills onto Sunset Boulevard. I couldn't be sure.

"What, my love?" I asked.

"There is something I've been doing since your accident that I didn't tell you," she said. Her eyes were still playful but also timid, embarrassed. "There was so much anxiety and stress. It was almost too much to handle at times. And, I mean, when we were at the hospital, it's not like I could be stoned or do coke to handle it."

"Did you go to the bathroom in my room and finger fuck yourself to get off?" I joked, trying to ease the tension I sensed in her body -- I felt it with my hands but also could see it ripple through her muscles.

Kat laughed, a pretty, sweet laugh.

"No, daddy," she said. "God, if you only knew how none of us felt sexual all those weeks. I couldn't even think about getting off. None of us could for so long. We were all just so worried about you."

"I derailed you, Kitty Kat," I said. "Confess."

"Okay, daddy," she said, "but please don't be mad."

"I can't fathom being mad at you, Kitty Kat," I said.

She took a deep breath and smiled at me, building up her courage.

"I would sneak off and smoke a cigarette occasionally," she said. "And, um, I'm kind of still sneaking a handful of ciggies a day."

I laughed, a big belly laugh.

"Thank you for telling me, sweetheart," I said. "But that's no big deal. You know that. You know I've always found it a little sexy when you smoke. I love watching you."

"Daddy," she said with a sigh of relief. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Kitty Kat," I said.

"After that fuck?" she admitted. "The first thing I thought was how badly I wanted one. That was such a good fuck that it requires a cigarette."

"So have one," I said.

"I sort of want a couple lines, though," she said, biting her lower lip and betraying that she really wanted the smoke first.

"It's your choice," I said, "but the lines aren't going anywhere.

"I'll be right back," Kat said and stood up.

She bolted inside like she had been shot out of a cannon and came back maybe two minutes later with a pack of Camels and a lighter. What came next surprised me. It also turned me on -- a lot, a lot more than I would have expected. It was sexy to see the girls smoke. Usually it was weed, but the occasional cigarette made its way in when we were partying. But when Kat put that smoke between her lips, then hunched down and covered it with one hand while she sparked the lighter with the other, this was something altogether different. It reminded me of the time we had all jetted off to Paris. We didn't have any drugs, so we smoked cigarettes on the roof of the Ritz and told stories. Kat put the flame to the tip of the Camel and took a long, eager drag. The cherry lit up like a Christmas tree. The ketamine was less potent now, but the vivid colors in everything were still there.

After that first drag, Kat tossed the lighter onto the adjacent lounge chair and sat back. Her legs were on the pool deck. She put her right hand behind her, causing her back to arch slightly and her achingly hard nipples to jut toward the sky. Her sunglasses were perched on her nose again, and she let out a long, controlled exhale.

"There is just something about a cigarette after you get fucked so goddamn hard," she said.

I didn't say anything. I simply sat up, crossed my legs, and stared at her. It was one potently seductive watching her. She put the cigarette to her lips again, and I watched her profile as she took another drag. The paper and tobacco burned fast. My cock stirred. This was like watching a fetish video. She exhaled and immediately went for another puff.

"It's just so relaxing," she said, as if she had to justify it to me. "I know it's so bad for me, but, daddy, a couple a day doesn't hurt, right?"

She was fully embracing the show she was putting on now for me. She glanced at my cock. I could tell, even through the dark Dior glasses.

"Do you want a drag, daddy?" she asked.

I merely shook my head, completely captivated by her. She smiled and raised the half-finished Camel to her lips again. Before I knew it, she had stubbed out the butt, dipped it in the pool, and returned to the lounge chair. She gave me a smokey kiss and said, "Now how about those lines, daddy?"

The afternoon turned into evening. After another round of ketamine, we switched to cocaine for the night, one of my first times back with my favorite party drug. It was a rampant fuckfest. Kat was insatiable, and her sexual appetite paled in comparison to nothing -- except my own carnal desires. It was like I needed to give her two months' worth of orgasms in one night. She felt the same way. Around two in the morning, after my sixth load of cum had become the second one to go up her ass,

We were finally spent, but both of us could feel the vibes. We didn't want the night to end. This had been an epic and special reconnection. It was something so heartfelt and something we needed so badly. Kat's breathing evened out, and mine slowed down, too.

"I can't tell you how badly I needed that," I said.

"Which part?" she asked sleepily.

"All of it," I said.

"I think you broke me," she said.

"I doubt that," I said.

"Seriously," she said. "I think you completely fucked the desire for any other dick right out of me. That was the most amazing sex we've ever had."

"I'll believe it when I see it," I said. "But you're very sweet."

"I think I might mean it," she said.

"Let's get you coked up and put you in a bedroom with me and Ryan," I said.

"I don't want to think about that right now," she said, her eyes closed now. "I just want to savor this. There was one point where I thought I might never get to have it again."

"Well, you do, Kitty Kat," I said. "Now and forever."

"Tell me that again," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

"Now and forever, my love," I repeated.

* * *

One thing was clear after I got back into some partying and play time with my wives: my body wasn't in game shape. At least not yet. A second thing also was clear: it was getting better. But it still took me four days to recover from my romp with Kat, although tales of that night spread through our house like wildfire. I could see the lust in the others' eyes. And that included Stephanie.

But my sexual jousting with the other weather girl would have to wait. I had my dates with Jess and Rita, respectively, waiting for me. I was waiting with great anticipation for them. And they were dripping with excitement. Literally, as I found out the morning before my night with Jess. Rita cornered me in the kitchen as I opened the day's first bottle of rosé for the girls as they lounged by the pool. She pushed me against the bar countertop and used my hand to shove aside the tiny triangle of cheetah print fabric that constituted the bottoms of her g-string bikini.