Traffic Girl - Katie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, fuck, that's good," I said as the lines hit and my face numbed.

"I think I've come to enjoy watching you do lines as much as you like watching me," Rita said playfully. She was getting horny.

"So what are these plans of yours, my love?" I asked.

"Can I sit on your lap?" Rita said lovingly.

"I feel up to that," I said and pulled her by her hand to me.

"I've missed this, my love," Rita said, kissing my ear lobe. "I've missed you."

"I'm right here," I said. "Finally. But let's not beat around the bush. I'm dying to hear what you have in mind. I'm starting to feel frisky again, Rita."

"I can tell," she said, letting her hand wander down to my cock and feel the smooth, hot head.

"I've saved a really big load of cum for you," I whispered.

Rita whimpered quietly.

"Then let me tease you, so you give me as much as possible," she said. "I'm going to edge you and play with you and tell you all the plans I've thought of and that I've talked about with the others."

"Fire away," I said.

"Well, let's start with something obvious," Rita said, still showering me with little kisses. "We need a party. We need to celebrate you -- your recovery. It's a miracle, and you should be able to cut loose."

"I think we're all missing that group dynamic," I said. "I can feel it."

"Sometimes it's fun to just be dirty," Rita said, grinding her hips back and forth to position her cunt closer to my budding erection.

"Sounds like a girl who is really desperate to satisfy her craving for cum," I said playfully.

Rita shuddered slightly.

"I wouldn't say no to a pitcher of it right now," she said. "I can't lie."

"I'm sorry you've had to put your desires aside," I said.

"Don't be sorry, darling," she said and pushed her tits into my face. "I couldn't have possibly enjoyed it given what happened. Some things are more important than desires. You are a need, John. I can't live, I can't be happy, without you. Without all of us. Everything else -- literally everything else -- is secondary to that."

"You're so sweet to me," I said, letting my tongue dance over Rita's nipples.

"God, baby, that feels good," she said. "Does your leg feel okay?"

"I'm good," I said, keeping my head buried in her tits.

"I miss guys leering at me," Rita said with a laugh. "I am a little bit of an attention whore, I'm realizing."

"I can't stop staring at you," I said. "Ever."

We kissed, then I continued probing the topic.

"What do the others want?" I asked.

"You can probably guess," she said.

"I want you to tell me," I said. "I'm going to suck on your tits."

"God, I love when you do that," she said. "Okay."

She groaned as I flicked my tongue over her nipples with more fervor.

"You can probably guess what Kat wants," she said. "You and Ryan. You should hear the filth she talks about it when I've used the double dildo on her!"

"Mmmm," I said with a mouth full of tit.

"I'm pretty sure Jess wants to get gangbanged," she continued. "She is just wanting to cut loose completely. She has been such a good girl. You would be so proud of her."

"I am," I said, my voice still muffled.

"And Katie," she said. "You can guess about Katie."

"Henry," I said, my voice trailing off.

"Of course," Rita said. "But more just being fucked until she's almost unconscious."

"You girls have been sharing a lot," I said.

"We always do," Rita said, she moved her legs to put the tip of my cock at the shockingly slick opening of her vagina. "We love you, and we are behind you and your recovery. But don't forget we are horny little sluts in our hearts."

She laughed and leaned her head back. I couldn't resist kissing her neck. She refused to let my cock penetrate her just yet.

"What else?" I asked. "Besides the Hollywood & Vine party. It's a must. Jess and I had talked about it, too."

"I love Jess's ideas," Rita said. "The plane? The yacht? My god, doesn't that sound like fun?"

"I think it's brilliant," I said, my voice a little shaky because I wanted so badly to be inside her.

"But if we do it, John?" she said and looked at me seriously. "I think we have to come to an agreement on something of central importance."

"What's that, love?" I said, going back to her neck.

Rita maneuvered to make sure I could see her eyes.

"You need to back off from work," she said. "I know you love it. You're good at it. You're amazing. It's fucking hot to be married to this finance mogul. But, baby, we only get so much time in this life. I've become acutely aware of that. I think we should all back off on anything except having fun."

"You want me to retire?" I asked.

"Not exactly," Rita said. "Well, sort of. I just think ..." She paused and kissed me deeply before continuing. "I just think that we should do whatever we want. There's more than enough money. I want to be with our family. And when we've got our grown-up time? I want to party. I really miss partying. I want to fuck you. I want to see the world. I want to fuck some more. I want to do lines every morning when I wake up and have nothing else to worry about."

She tantalized me with little movements of her thighs. Maybe a half-inch of my cock head was allowed inside her folds now. It was agonizing and also delicious.

"I'll do anything for you, Rita," I said.

"You just want to fuck me," she said.

"Of course I want to fuck you," I said. "I fantasized about fucking you before you ever even knew I existed."

"That's such a compliment," Rita said. "Are you sure? You'd be okay with that?"

"I'm dead set on it," I said.

Rita's reply was to push down fully on my cock. It sank into her like a stone falling to the bottom of a lake.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Rita cried out toward the impossibly blue sky.

"Fuck I love your pussy," I said.

"Your dick is the key to my lock," she said. "The piece that completes my puzzle."

"Jesus, I love you, Rita," I said.

Our lips met, and we lost ourselves in kissing while our hips moved in sync, falling into an ocean-like undulation. It was slow, disciplined, and deeply immersed in the moment.

"When you're ready, give me enough warning so I can take you in my mouth," Rita finally said. "I love that feeling of your dick shooting in my mouth."

"My happy little cum slut," I said with a smile.

"I want it, baby," she said, "I want it so badly. Don't even think about anything else. Just give me that cum as fast as you can."

I grunted and pushed my hips back and forth a little faster. It made me feel good when I noticed my left leg didn't hurt much at all. Maybe a little twinge, but that was it. This was a sensuous coupling, and we kissed almost the entire time. Rita's lips felt good. Her tongue was warm and inviting and made me feel at home. Her mouth tasted bitter from the coke and Champagne. Her eyes invited me into her soul.

"I'm not going to need long," I finally said.

Rita jumped into action. Rather than continue fucking, she wanted to be sure to get every drop of sperm in her mouth. She pushed back the lounge chair behind us and smoothly put a pool towel on the tile deck. Her knees sank to the ground, and she signaled me to come to the edge of the chair we had been fucking on moments before.

"I want you to nut in my mouth, baby," she said, her voice hoarse with desire.

I could only moan in response because her tongue went straight to my balls, which dangled well off the side of the chair. Rita's eager mouth sucked in my testicles one at a time, then she traced a bath to the darker below them, tickling my asshole with her tongue. She was greedily rimming me while she stroked my cock, and I could feel the throbbing take over my shaft just as much as she could. Rita's tits jiggled and danced seductively, and I leaned back on my arms, pushing my cock higher into the air. It was too much for her to resist.

Her mouth covered my erection, swallowing it up like a wave crashing over the sand on a beach. She was in total control, and her blonde hair tickled my thighs. She dramatically gagged on my cock, taking it into her throat, then let the strings of spit trickle down her chin and land on her breasts. Her eyes told me to shut up and let her work. She gagged again, then she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock like a magical tornado. She squeezed the base of my cock and cupped my balls, massaging them.

It felt like I had electric shocks traveling through my body, Rita's mouth and hands felt so good. That was added to the stimulation of just seeing her gorgeous body undulating as she worked. I was putty in her hands. Literally. And she was my goddess.

"I'm cumming," I finally said. It came out weakly, mid-pant, and I was completely lost in the moment.

Rita hummed with delight as her lips gently closed over the tip of my cock, positioning herself perfectly to take the boiling load of cum that traveled up my shaft.

"Argh!" I cried as my orgasm hit, and my ejaculation ripped through my body.

Rita moaned in delight as the thick, creamy fluid hit the back of her throat and tongue. She worked my balls over with fervor, and her tongue worshiped my cock to milk every drop of precious sperm possible out of my balls. I twitched over and over, and she finally looked up at me, her eyes dancing with pure pleasure but also betraying a lack of full satisfaction.

"That's a good start," she said, running her tongue around her mouth. "A really good start. God, babe, that was a lot of cum."

She raised up on her knees and sat on my lap. She reached over and took a long drink for her Champagne glass, which was covered in condensation.

"We need to cool down these glasses again," she said. "And I want a couple more lines. I want you hard again, darling. I want you to cum in my pussy and watch it leak out all over your stomach before I eat all that up, too. God, I'm such an insatiable cum slut, baby!"

"It's not going to take me long," I said. "I've missed you. I've missed this."

Rita reached for the cocaine again and helped herself to two more lines. I demurred while I refilled our glasses with cold Champagne.

"God, that powder is just too smooth," Rita said, cuddling up to me again.

I handed her a glass, and we clinked them in cheers. She gazed into my eyes. There was more playfulness in them. She wasn't done.

"What?" I said, smiling a little awkwardly, not wanting to push her too hard.

"Just one more thing," she said. "You've been a good boy not pressing me on it."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Stephanie," Rita said.

Her tone was casual, but we both knew the topic was anything but. She slipped her hand up my thigh as she broached it.

"You've been so patient, baby," she continued. "I know you want to fuck her. But you've let me go slow. You've let me turn her into my toy and really make her fully dependent on me. I truly am her mistress, and she will do whatever I tell her."

"That's something," I said, never breaking eye contact. "I'd do anything for you, too."

Rita gave a little laugh and said, "Not the way we're talking about with Steph. She will ask my permission to do even the littlest things. I never realized how rewarding and fun it could be to have a pet, to be dominant."

"Uh-oh," I said, "sounds like I should be worried."

"You really shouldn't be, John," she said. "This is a special scenario. I just love the feeling of power that comes with it. It's an outlet that I never realized would make me feel so good. But it's also limited. It's unique to Steph. We've got a bond that is ... different from what we have, or what I have with the girls. Steph needs this, and I can give it to her."

"It's had an effect on you," I said. "I can see it. You've changed. Become more empowered, somehow more satisfied. More sexy, frankly."

"I feel different," she said. "It's done something for me. But it's also done wonders for Steph. That's what makes it so fun. That poor girl was so beaten down and in this rut of work and nothing else. She's blossomed. She's opening up. She is going to be fun, John. Seriously fun."

"What's your goal for her?" I asked.

"To find herself," Rita said. "To learn what fun is, like we know what fun is. I want her to taste the good life."

"I've seen her go down on you," I interjected. "I know she's tasted it."

Rita laughed and slapped my arm playfully.

"Be serious!" she said unseriously. "Steph hasn't been dealt the best hand in life. Some of that is because she's just a little nerdy and liked being drowned by work, so she hasn't prioritized herself or really given much thought about her personal life or the decisions she's made in it. So she's ended up in some tough spots -- like that horrible marriage she had. There were red flags all over that, and, in talking to her, it's so clear to me she never saw any of that coming."

"You'll have to fill me in on that sometime," I said.

"I will," she said, now moving her hand toward my cock to check on its recovery. "But I think we should work on you filling me in again."

"I'm sure you can get me ready," I said. "You always have."

"Do you want to watch me do a line, or do you want to watch me smoke?" she said, her voice turning husky.

Something clicked in my mind, and I voiced it.

"You've been joining Kat on her smoke breaks, haven't you?" I said.

Rita looked a little sheepish, and I detected a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Occasionally," she said. "I found a place online where I could get Gauloises sent in."

She laughed again.

"Do you want a cigarette, some weed, or a line?" I asked, my eyes boring into her.

"I want a line," she said, matching my gaze. "Nothing makes you harder than seeing a pretty girl do a line."

"I feel like you and the girls are like wild horses who have been kept in a stable for too long," I said.

"That's probably a good analogy," Rita admitted. "But it is what it is. Nothing is more important than us. We're not going to rush it."

She fingered the glass straw and pulled the mirror to her again.

"But we'll get there," she said. "And in the interim? Isn't it fun to just live this low-key life we have been?"

"It is," I agreed, "although I wish it wouldn't be a forced stalemate like this."

"We all wish that, baby," Rita said, twirling the straw comfortably in her hand.

"I want to cum inside you," I said.

"God, my love," Rita said, then ducked her head down and snorted hard. "I want to feel that warm shot inside me so badly."

She kissed me aggressively on the mouth, then bit intently on my ear lobe and neck. Rita was showing an animalistic side that was rare. She really was like a wild horse kept in a stable too long. I'd never seen her like this before. She may have had an effect on Stephanie, but the converse was also true -- Stephanie had had an effect on Rita.

Rita had always been the fierce protector of me, of our family. Now she seemed to be branching out, extending her influence. She was gaining confidence -- and confidence had never been one of Rita's problems. Ever. I wondered what her plan was, what end goals she might have in sight. A little wave of fear washed over me. What could she have in mind? Was she wanting to explore more, like the other girls?

Unbeknownst to her, Rita swept away that momentary apprehension with the next thing she said to me.

"Come here, baby," she said, throwing her thighs over mine again. "Give me that dick. God, you're so hard for me. Always so hard for me. I can't even think about another dick. Not even in my fantasies."

"You don't have to say that," I said, seeking her lips with mine.

Rita paused and grabbed my chin with her left hand.

"No, John," she said. "I mean it. I fantasize about your dick. I'm never going to spoil my body with the disappointment of another one. That would devastate me."

"You are such a flatterer," I said and buried myself in her neck.

Rita raised her hips just enough to push my cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly in pleasure.

"That's it," she said. "The absolute best feeling in the whole world. My John. My dick. The perfect fuck."

She kissed me, then pulled back and looked into my eyes one more time.

"Now, why would I ever spoil this feeling, darling?" she said seriously. "It's perfect."

"You're a goddess," I told her.

"No," she said. "I'm your goddess."