Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun at the ranch; doing business.
4.2k words
4.82
5.4k
8

Part 116 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Big things are happening to the foursome in this chapter. This will help give you an idea of some key plot points the book will center around. I hope you enjoy it. It's going to be a fun ride!

* * *

I hurriedly tucked my cock back into my pants and gathered myself. Kat had no such sense of urgency. She rolled onto her back and drew a finger across her pussy lips, which were puffy and bright pink from the furious, demanding fuck we had just completed. A little bit of cum trickled out, and Kat sighed happily.

"I don't know how you cum so much, daddy," she said.

"I want it to be my turn next," Rita said, sitting on a chair across the bed from us. She leaned over and snorted two lines of cocaine. "I get so horny watching you two."

"Why don't you both shower up," I suggested. "Kelly and Jess said the business talk wouldn't take too long."

"It sounds like it's more of a formality," Kat said, still playing with herself. She now spread my cum across her lips and clit, rubbing herself gently.

"I hope so," I said. "I'm also eager to get back to you two sexy things."

Rita stood up and walked into the bathroom of the guest bedroom we had found our way into. She moved in a way so effortlessly, it was almost like she glided across the floor. The only indication she was exerting any energy was the flex in the ripple down her thighs. Her ass swayed rather than jiggled. My cock stirred, but I shook myself out of my admiration. I had work to do.

* * *

Returning to the kitchen, I found Peter putting his pants back on in a similarly hurried fashion to mine a few minutes earlier. A naked Jess was bent over the counter snorting coke.

She popped her head up and, not noticing I'd entered the room, said, "I'm pretty sure if I have a dick in my ass while you're in my pussy I would actually squirt."

She rubbed her nose, threw back her head, and looked up to see me.

"Oh, hey, babe!" she said. "Did you hear what I just said?"

"Sounds like someone is horny as fuck," I said.

"Maybe you want to be that dick in my ass?" she offered, and I noticed the flush that was receding from her neck and face.

"I always want to be in your ass," I said playfully.

Peter interjected with a laugh.

"Come on, John," he said. "We've gotten the pleasure. Let's knock out the business so we can get back to what we really came for."

Just like that, Peter whisked me away to a conference room near the back of the house, overlooking an expansive, well, backyard seemed too trite a description. There was a huge swimming pool, which included several water features, and a few outer buildings containing unknown entertainment.

Michael, Harry, and Stephen -- all looking shockingly refreshed and put together -- already sat at a large rectangular table. I felt it important to flex my confidence in what I was about to present to them.

"How's the entertainment so far, gentlemen?" I asked.

"Exquisite," Stephen said, nodding approvingly. "It's an incredibly generous gesture. I'm intrigued by these Texas girls more than I ever have been. Gloria is a dynamo. She can bring out an animal from inside you."

"Is that the bimbo?" Michael asked. Stephen nodded. It was easy for even us, relative strangers, to slide into the assessment of the girls' naughty skills.

"For my money," Peter said and paused, "well, for John's money!" He stopped to laugh heartily. "Jess is a younger Kelly. She is a next-level piece of ass."

"I love that ballerina," Harry added, "but Nicole? Jesus Christ, what a fucking eager slut. It's like she's just trying to prove her worth by seeing if she can suck your eyeballs out through your cock!"

This carried on for several more minutes. I took it as an excellent sign. After all, if their libidos were satisfied and at the forefront of their minds, then they would be more inclined to scrutinize my proposal.

"Okay, gentlemen," Peter said, turning things back to a more serious topic. "I've invited John this weekend because I wanted to have him associated with my next film. I have to get creative with this one because, what I haven't told you, is that this is my passion project. I've wanted to make this movie for twenty years. It's a risk. None of the usual suspects wants to touch it, not even with my name attached to it. But, fuck it, I'm going to finance it my own way. This is where you all come in."

"I'm going to add right at the outset," Stephen spoke up, "that I'm going to star and direct."

Harry and Michael looked at each other and nodded approvingly. I understood the gravity of what had just taken place. Stephan and Peter were sticking their necks out. They didn't have to do it. They must have respected these two businessmen a lot to put skin in the game, even if their reputations probably couldn't be tarnished. Their status as Hollywood icons was cemented.

I took this as my cue. I had passed out a PowerPoint presentation. It contained only twelve slides. But it was high-level and to the point.

"I'll give you a few moments to read over it," I said.

While we waited, Peter took out a snuff box that must have been stashed in some secret spot underneath the table. He dumped cocaine onto the surface, pulled out the same carbon fiber card, and formed two lines that must have contained almost two grams of coke. He sniffed them like it was a bump. Stephen sat with his hand resting on his chin. He made eye contact with me and gave a forced-but-reassuring smile.

"Gentlemen, what you'll find here," I began but Harry immediately cut me off.

"I've seen enough," he said. He paused.

"Yeah, same here," Michael added.

"Peter, why don't you seal the deal like we normally do," Harry said.

Peter clapped his hands and dumped out the contents of the snuff box.

"We're in," Michael said. "All the way. John, we're not going to make you do a dog and pony show when the decision is made. Let's get back to the fun."

Peter cut out ten lines of cocaine. He offered Michael the straw first. Each of us in turn snorted two lines.

"So that's it?" I asked.

"That's it," Peter said, shaking my hand. "And you're getting two points on the back end. I've been wanting to make this movie for a long time. If it works out? Let's make it a regular thing, and I'll up you to four points."

I was about to ask what the movie's plot was, but Stephen pulled me to the side as Harry and Michael briskly walked back to the main living area and the smorgasbord of girls.

"John, hey, I wanted to grab you really quickly," Stephen said.

"Sure, anything," I said. The coke had started blasting through me, and I was ready to get back to the pussy, too.

"The girls are superb, really top quality," he said. "I wanted to thank you and Kelly for that."

"Totally my pleasure," I said. "More than happy to do it."

"I wanted to give you a heads up, though, if you're comfortable with it, that maybe I get a little bit of time with Kat again this weekend," he said. "Just a little fun here and there."

"Sure, Stephen," I said. "It's good on my end. Kat is available if she gives you the green light."

"Great," he said. "I like knowing the option is there, at least."

"I have to admit," I said, "I'm a little surprised how easy this part was. I thought I'd get the third degree."

"We know you put in the work," he said. "The movie will turn out just fine. Self-doubt isn't something Peter traffics in too often. It doesn't suit him. The core idea is very good."

"It sounds really personal," I said.

"It is," Stephen agreed. "But I'll let him tell you more about it. I'm sure he will."

"Sounds like a plan," I said. "We've got more than enough distractions for the weekend."

We had been walking back toward the main congregation area as we talked, and when I mentioned distractions, Melissa, the pro cheerleader, popped out from an adjacent doorway.

"I'm a fantastic distraction," she said, making a beeline for Stephen. I couldn't help but admire -- and perhaps lust after -- her sensational ass as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

"We'll catch up, John," Stephan said. "Nice job today."

I didn't know if he was talking about the investment plan or the hookers. It didn't matter. I had a new project.

Returning to the kitchen, the party had undergone a transformation. The energy was higher. You could feel the electricity and debauchery amping up. The Hollywood crew seemed to have a much more relaxed mindset now that we had made the business decisions. The escorts sensed it, too, and started to stoke their audience.

Gloria and Nicole attracted attention by doing lines off either other's tits, then licking up the residue. That, inevitably, led to them making out. This attracted Harry's attention, who joined them in doing lines off their tits. Josie, the ballerina, was incredibly high -- and it seemed like she was on more than just cocaine. She stood by herself ostensibly dancing, but really she simply put her lanky body in the most obscene, exposing poses possible. Not to be outdone, Alix got together with Heather, the tall, plastic blonde, and put on a show as they inserted butt plugs in each other. Notably, Kelly was absent.

Peter showered Jess with attention. They were back in the kitchen snorting coke but then started talking animatedly about something. The smiles on their faces indicated it was something fun. As I got within earshot, I overheard Jess.

"I'm telling you, Petter," she said, "I know you well enough by now. You want Alix and Heather. They're begging for anal with this butt plug show. And, besides, you can tell me if you like fucking me in the ass better than them."

Peter let out that larger-than-life laugh. "So you're saying I need fuck more sluts in the ass?" he said loudly. "Okay!"

Jess smiled and gave me a knowing look as she walked past me. It was a familiar expression. She was in the grips of cocaine-fueled desire. She was totally in the zone and going to give herself fully to impressing her clients this weekend.

In the kitchen, Michael chatted up Kat and Rita, whose red noses and fast speech indicated just how hard they'd been hitting the cocaine. It just then dawned on me that, after the initial pairing off, none of the women had bothered to put any clothes back on. Michael leered at Rita's tits as he talked to her.

"It seems to me local news is small potatoes for someone as talented as you both," Michael said.

I joined the group, discreetly sliding a hand down the middle of Kat's ass, relishing that her skin was still sticky with the mixture of her arousal and my cum.

"I've said the same thing," I interrupted. "But I don't really know anything about television. I just know these girls are talented."

"That is obvious," Michael said, never taking her eyes off Rita's tits. "You're a pretty good talent yourself, so the three of you together are fairly formidable."

I appreciated the compliment. Michael turned his attention to Gloria and Nicole, striding over to them and zeroing in on their tits just like he had Rita's.

"Someone is a tit man," Kat said with a laugh.

"How did it go, John?" Rita asked.

"Everyone is in pretty good spirits, huh?" I said. "Definitely means it went well. It sounds like the decision was really made before we got here. So we're in. We're going to help make this movie."

"Oh my god," Kat said. "Daddy, I'm so proud of you!"

"This is incredible," Rita added. "Do you know what it's about?"

"Peter is keeping that shrouded in mystery," I said. "At least for the moment. Stephen said Peter will tell me at some point."

"We need to celebrate," Kat said. "What do you want to do?"

I realized that, with all the adrenaline of a new venture and the distraction of the events around us, I hadn't reflected on what a triumph this was. It was worthy of celebration. I looked around the room, taking in the scene in what seemed like slow motion. Michael cupped one of Gloria's and Nicole's tits in each hand as Gloria poured a bump of coke on each of them. Jess playfully helped show off the butt plugs Alix and Heather wore, before guiding them down the hall with Peter for what surely would be an epic romp. Stephen hadn't reappeared since disappearing with Melissa. Josie kneeled in front of a coffee table, enamored with the contents of one of the snuff boxes and enjoying her own little world.

I turned back and saw Kat and Rita smiling at me. What world was I living in? This was beyond expectations. It was beyond fantasy. A smile crawled across my face. I was finally feeling the rush and power of the situation, the flush of victory in winning a deal. It was a foreign sensation since I had given up work. I liked it.

"I think we start with booty bumps for you sexy girls," I said. "And then I'm going to fuck you both in the ass."

"Oh, daddy, I love when you get naughty like this," Kat said as if short of breath.

We found our way to our bedroom for the weekend. As promised, the staff had taken care of the luggage. Kat found two medicine plungers she had packed in her overnight bag. Rita had located one of the two snuff boxes brimming with cocaine that were in our room. I took control because I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Something I hadn't done before, and there was no reason for it.

"Heads down, asses up, girls," I ordered.

Kat and Rita looked at each other and giggled. I prepped the plungers and injected the water-cocaine solution in their butts. Their reactions were instantaneous and ecstatic. I set up a line of coke just across the top of each of their ass cracks. I helped myself and relished the jolt of energy and desire that coursed through me. I gave the girls a few warm-up spanks. This was going to be fun.

"Are you going to stop teasing us, daddy?" Kat asked, turning her head around and biting her lower lip.

"Sort of," I said and shoved my cock into Kat's ass with one stroke.

She gasped in delight. Then groaned in surprise when I pulled out of her right away. I took a half-step to the right, lined up my cock behind Rita, and gave her the same treatment. It was particularly delicious watching Rita's asshole expand and welcome me in one stroke, without lube. She had come such a long way from the girl who swore she would never even let a finger go up her ass.

And so I methodically went about my fantasy. One stroke in Kat. One stroke in Rita. Again and again. It was, in some ways, the ultimate tease. It took so long to build up a high level of pleasure, the girls resorted to making out and dirty talk to try to break me from my disciplined spell of one-stroke-at-a-time. The euphoria of the cocaine enhanced the moment for me. I savored this. Kat's bubble butt was as fine and firm as it had ever been. The round, deep cheeks had a firm jiggle to them each time I penetrated between them. Her asshole held a gape obscenely, the brownish-pink hole winking at me. Rita was such a contrast to Kat. Her butt was more traditionally athletic, taut and not as rounded. But her pink, tight asshole beckoned me with its novelty, inviting in the only cock it had ever known.

Both girls begged me to give them more than one stroke at a time. It had been almost twenty minutes, and the effect of my disciplined approach had been to drive them -- and me -- absolutely wild. The only thing holding me back was my love of seeing Kat and Rita so desperate. But I relented and started giving them three strokes at a time. The pleasure built faster, but it was still a slow burn. I didn't know how much time passed, but the sweat that began to build on my brow was an indication. And then Kat exploded. Her cries were incandescent. The teasing had done what I wanted. I couldn't remember a time when she had ever cum this hard, anally or vaginally. Her body shook, and her knees gave out from under her. When she fell face-down on the bed, my cock popped out.

"Your turn, darling," I said to Rita as I entered her ass again.

"Oh, god, please just fucking cum, John," Rita cried. "I want it in my ass. You own my ass."

I gripped Rita by the hips and pounded deep into her ass. Kat had recovered somewhat and rolled over on her back. Her hair was disheveled, and I was struck how slippery her beautifully smooth pussy mound looked as she drew up one leg. She stood up and planted herself next to me. As I reamed Rita's asshole, Kat kissed me. Deeply and passionately. She had a way of moving her tongue in a slow vortex when she really wanted to turn me on.

"Traffic girl," she said, pulling back for a moment, "and weather girl. We are both your sluts. Your completely owned sluts."

I groaned.

"Traffic girl or weather girl, daddy?" Kat continued, licking my ear. "You don't have to choose. When we say traffic and weather together? It means something totally different for you. You get all of us. Maybe you should make us pregnant at the same time."

"Oh, fuck," I said with a gasp. "Kitty Kat..."

"You should," she said. "We'll ovulate at the same time, and you can give us both loads of your hot sperm. Fill us up. Shoot it deep in our womb. Make us pregnant on the exact same day. We'll both carry babies inside you and be begging you to fuck us as our bellies swell. Oh, fuck, shoot that cum in her, daddy."

I felt like I was going to lose my mind. And then, to show just how well she knew to push my buttons, Kat let a hand wander down my back. From underneath, she cupped and squeezed my balls just as I reached the pinnacle of pleasure. As my cock twitched, pumping the hot cum into Rita's tight ass, Kat milked more and more of the potent sperm out of me.

"Holy fuck!" Rita cried. "Baby! Fill my ass!"

Rita and I collapsed in a sweaty mess on the bed, and Kat stood before us, clapping.

"That was epic," she said, beaming.

"My god," Rita said, panting. "That was so fucking intense."

"The way you teased us, daddy," Kat said. "It built up this monster of pleasure!"

"I've never cum that hard," Rita said. "Not with you in my pussy or my ass. That was it. That was the best."

Rita and I kissed. Kat plopped down on the bed next to us and kissed us each in turn. I loved watching them kiss. The intensity of the sex had shot me through with energy. Adrenaline and cocaine fueled me.

"Anyone want to go see what's going on around the house?" I asked.

"I don't know if I can walk," Rita said. "Maybe I'll take a nap."

"You can't take a nap," Kat said. "You might miss something fun. Here." She reached for a snuff box. "Let's bump up."

I got up to clean off my cock and take a piss. There were incredibly plush Turkish bathrobes in the bathroom. I grabbed one for each of us. The girls, refreshed from their latest cocaine infusion, happily put them on, and we went to find our compatriots.

"Every time," Rita said as we walked down the hall. "Every single time. John, you came in my butt again when there's nothing for it to do but leak down my legs!"

We laughed. I looked at my watch. We had been playing for the better part of two hours. I was curious if anyone else was back in the common area. Kelly, who had reappeared, and Jess were in the kitchen feeding their passion for coke. We greeted them, and the girls decided to do full lines on top of their recent bumps. Somewhat surprisingly, I noticed Peter and Stephen had returned and were chatting casually on a couch.

"John! Join us!" Peter beckoned. "Bring a glass!"

I grabbed a Champagne glass off the bar and walked over to the couch. Peter poured me a glass, and I sat in a comfortable chair across from them.

"I'm just going to thank you right now for being open-minded about Jess," Peter said. "She's a delight. And a dynamo."

"She's a really special girl," I said. "I've known her a long time, and she's never disappointed anyone!"

The girls walked over, chatting exuberantly. It was funny to see only Kelly not dressed in a bath robe. She remained in her summer dress. Jess sat on Peter's lap. Rita sat on mine. Kelly reclined into the chair next to me. Kat glanced around briefly, and then Stephen made eye contact with her.

12